- » Asian Mushroom Soup
Asian Mushroom Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian mushroom soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian mushroom soup recipes.
1. In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrots, onions, leeks, and celery and cook until tender.
2. Stir in thyme and mushrooms and cook.
3. Add vegetables stalk or chicken stalk and season with salt and pepper. Cover the... - 119.895
Winter Miso Mushroom Soup
Nothing could be more comforting than a warm bowl of mushroom soup on a cold winter night . The Chef gives an American twist to the classic Japanese miso soup. This nourishing Japanese soup takes only minutes to prepare and can be served for breakfast, lunch,... - 109.051
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 57.1773
Tomato Mushroom Soup
1.Slice tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, leek and celery.
2.Heat butter and cook mushrooms, onions, leek and celery gently.
3.Stir in lemon juice, herbs, stock and tomatoes and let the ingredients simmer for 30 minutes.
4.Pass the mixture... - 48.6553
Mushroom Soup Javanese
1. Chill the broth in freezer until the fat rises to the surface to whisk out the fat from the broth.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture of cornstarch paste by mixing 1 tablespoon water.
3. In a medium size saucepan, mix together mushrooms,... - 47.5762
Asian Squab Soup
1) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) Sprinkle melon or squash with salt.
4) Rub the squabs with soy sauce.
5) In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry melon or... - 47.5481
1) Rinse cooked noodles and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and butter.
3) Add the chicken and mushrooms in the saucepan, stirring occasionally. Fry till chicken turns brown.
3) Add chestnuts.
4) Meanwhile, combine cornstarch,... - 47.4753
Abalone Soup With Chinese Mushroom
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushroom slice.
3) Trim off the fat from pork and cut the pork in narrow slices.
4) In a bowl toss the pork with soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper and 1... - 46.5236
Cream Of Shiitake Mushroom Soup
1. In a pan, heat half the butter to saute mushrooms and onions for 5 minutes over medium flame.
2. Add in stocks followed by mushrooms and onions.
3. Further, add crushed sesame seeds and leftover butter.
4. Heat until butter melts, stirring... - 45.9708
1) With a knife, slice 4 to 6 mushrooms and keep them aside.
2) Coarsely chop the remaining mushrooms.
3) In a blender, puree the coarse pieces along with the onion, garlic and 1 pint of the hot stock.
4) Into a very large ovenproof... - 44.6792
Triple Mushroom Soup
Preparation Soak black mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Cooking Melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
Add black... - 43.9738
Lentil Soup With Shiitake Mushrooms And Raw Scallions
Reconstitute the mushrooms by soaking them in lukewarm water for an hour or so.
Save the soaking water and measure it as part of the 6 cups of water needed for the soup.
Discard the mushroom stems and dice the mushrooms.
In a medium-size pot, saute the celery... - 43.2335
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
Soak mushrooms in warm water until softened.
Drain; remove stems and slice caps.
Combine mushrooms, ham, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and chicken stock in large saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Taste and add salt and... - 43.1929
Mushroom Onion Soup
1) Take a heavy 4-quart saucepan, melt butter and saute mushroom, onion, and garlic until onion is tender.
2) Mix tomato puree and saute for a minute.
3) Pour in broth and add Parmesan cheese, salt, wine, pepper.
4) Allow to simmer in low heat for an... - 42.8686
Hot And Sour Chicken And Mushroom Soup
Pour boiling water to cover over dried shiitake mushrooms,- let stand 30 minutes.
Drain,- remove and discard mushroom stems.
Slice mushroomcaps into 1/4-inch slices.
Combine chicken broth, green onion pieces, and sliced gingerroot in a Dutch... - 42.4883
Hot And Sour Mushroom Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, palm or caster (superfine) sugar, lime leaves and stock in a large preheated wok. Bring the mixture to the boil, stirring occasionally.
2. Reduce the heat and add the carrots,... - 38.6094
Creamed Mushroom Soup
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
Drain and place them in 4 cups of cold water for several hours.
Boil mushrooms in some water for 1/2 hour.
Remove mushrooms, chop fine and return to mushroom liquor.
Melt margarine, remove from heat and mix with... - 38.3705
Hot And Sour Soup
1. Place the mushrooms in a small bowl, add 2 cups of boiling water and set them aside to soak 15 minutes. Reserving the liquid, cut the mushrooms into slivers; set aside.
2. In a large saucepan combine the stock, scallions, bamboo shoots, ginger, tofu,... - 35.9588
Mushroom Soup With Crispy Bacon
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook until soft and beginning to colour. Sprinkle on the flour and stir to combine. Gradually pour on the stock and milk, stirring well to blend. Bring to the boil, then lower the... - 32.6645
Asian Spinach And Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Cut spinach leaves in l inch sections. Slice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
4. Add spinach and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes more.... - 30.1114
Easy Oriental Soup
In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, mushrooms, green onions, garlic powder, and ground red pepper. Bring to boiling.
Break noodles slightly and add to the boiling broth mixture. Reduce heat. Simmer soup, uncovered, about 5 minutes or till noodles and... - 26.5759