- » Asian Milk
Asian Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian milk recipes.
Ground Chicken With Milk And Green Peas
When you don’t have much time to cook a meal you need an easy recipe and needless to say it has to be delicious. In this video, chef Marie makes ground chicken with milk and green peas which she makes at least once in a fortnight. It’s a very simple... - 113.707
Homemade Soy Milk
Ever tried homemade soy milk? It works out not only cheaper, but you can customize it to your taste as well. This recipe takes a couple of hours from start to finish so plan ahead for when you want to make it. Try out this process and surely you will never... - 103.213
Puto Part 1 – Introduction And Getting Started
Planning to make puto cake in truly Filipino style? Then this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she illustrates the ingredients and also shows step by step instructions to make the mix which you will... - 89.3228
Puto Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of puto cake video series. Here the chef shows how you can transfer the mix into molds to give them the desired shape. The final cakes look awesome and the whole recipe is so simple to put together. Definitely worth a try! - 88.8173
When the air is nip, it's surprising what a cup of steaming hot chai can do to your body. Refreshing, rejuvenating and very simple to make, nothing beats the Indian Chai when it comes to warming up your soul and giving your brain a kick of energy. In this... - 76.9728
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Easy to make cold iced coffee, this would be a perfect after dinner treat. The aromatic flavour would just be a delight for the coffee freaks. Just top with whipped cream and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 76.9184
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.3306
Chicken Poached In Milk And Curry
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Take a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan; heat over medium heat and combine milk, onions, bay leaves, thyme, garlic, curry powder, salt and two or three generous grindings of pepper in it.
3) Remove the pan from... - 45.7659
Spicy Milk Tea
Bring water to boil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Cover, simmer 10 minutes.
Add tea and steep for a few minutes.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat Strain into a teapot.
Serve with a sprinkle of cardamom and a bit of honey.
Garnish with... - 45.4704
Saffron Jelly With Rose Petals
Just a look at this Saffron Jelly With Rose Petals and you will feel tempted. This recipe makes for an excellent dessert. I often prepare this recipe at home and my family totally loves it. I recommend you try it too and grab all the appreciation. - 45.3805
1) Preheat the oven to 275Â°F.
2) Pour the hot milk in a pan.
3) Slowly stir in the corn meal into the hot milk.
4) Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 15 minutes, or until thick.
5) Remove the pan from the heat.
6) Combine... - 45.3317
Chicken Curry With Milk
Saffron Rice: In 1-quart casserole dissolve 1/8 teaspoon crushed thread saffron in 1 1/2 cups hot water.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Micro-cook, covered, till boiling, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups Minute Rice.
Cover; let stand... - 43.766
Cultured Milk Sherbet
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine buttermilk, honey and lemon rind and juice, in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended.
4. Add pureed fruit or frozen juice... - 41.6607
Simple Buckwheat Cakes
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour, salt and baking powder together into it.
2) Add the shortening along with the molasses to it.
3) Mix it well by beating.
4) Take a griddle and grease it slightly.
5) Heat the griddle and bake the mixture in it... - 41.6251
1. Mix cornflour with a little cold milk to a smooth paste.
2. Boil half the milk. Add half the sugar.
3. Pour over cornflour paste stirring well.
4. Return to fire and cook till thick.
5. When thick remove and pass through a colander on to ice cold water.
6.... - 41.2387
Soak soybeans in 8 cups water for 16 hours.
If weather is hot, refrigerate soaking soybeans.
Drain soybeans and discard soaking water.
In large saucepan dissolve baking soda in 8 cups fresh water, add drained soybeans and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 5... - 40.2014
Banana Fritters And Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl whisk the egg yolk and flour together.
2. In a high-sided saucepan heat the oil.
3. Peel the bananas halving them crosswise, then again lengthwise.
4. In the batter dip them and then into the hot oil for 1-2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted... - 39.6164
1. Boil the fresh cow's milk and curdle by adding the sour whey.
2. Strain through fine muslin and dip in cold water 4 or 5 times.
3. Hang to dry for 1/2 hr. to 45 minutes.
4. Cream the panir with palms of the hand well till it is smooth and soft.
5. Divide... - 39.2884
Easy Honey Sesame Milk
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine sesame seeds and water
2. Blend medium- high speed for about two minutes until smooth.
3. Line a strainer with double layers of cheese cloth or clean kitchen towel.
4. Strain the milk through the lined... - 39.0847
1. Mix rice flour with a little cold milk.
2. Boil remaining milk. Add to rice flour.mixture.
3. Cook on a slow fire till it becomes fairly thick.
4. Draw the pan to the side of the fire and sprinkle sugar.
5. When the sugar is dissolved and the contents are... - 37.7584
Easy Fresh Yogurt
1) In a large bowl, make a mixture of milk, milk powder or evaporated milk and yoghourt, beating well.
2) Take small pots or jars; rinse them well after washing in running hot water and pour the whisked mixture into it. Be careful to remove any... - 37.2955
1. Heat milk in a thick bottomed pan.
2. Stir till it boils. Add washed rice.
3. Simmer for half an hour stirring occasionally.
4. Add sugar and nuts. Cook on a very slow fire till thick.
5. Sprinkle powdered cardamoms. - 36.3783
Hot Semolina With Sultanas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
2) Rinse a saucepan with cold water (so as to prevent sticking) and heat the milk in it very gently.
3) Sprinkle the semolina into the hot milk, stirring constantly.
4) Take the pan off the... - 36.3356
Lemon Or Lime Milk Sherbet
Mix gelatin and sugar in a saucepan, gradually add milk, and heat and stir over low heat until sugar and gelatin dissolve.
Cool, add juice and rind, and, if you like, tint pale yellow or green.
Pour into 2 refrigerator trays and freeze until mushy.
Remove... - 36.2369
Hot Milk Unwinder
1. In a small heavy saucepan or microwaveable measure, combine all ingredients.
2. Heat the milk mixture to scalding point on low flame or in the microwave.
3. Stir and pour the milk into a mug
4. Serve hot with a spoon. - 33.9142
1. Roast vermicelli in a hot pan.
2. Add boiling milk and sugar.
3. Simmer gently. When half done add sultanas, saffron and sliced nuts.
4. Cook till nearly dry. - 33.7197
Bananas In Coconut Milk
1. Take a saucepan or wok, add coconut milk, salt and sugar and heat, stirring, gently till the sugar dissolves. Allow the mixture to boil rapidly for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove banana peels and cut into chunks or half and add to the coconut milk... - 32.4484
Cook the dasheen in boiling water for about 15 minutes or until tender.
Peel and mash.
Beat in the butter and season with salt and pepper.
Beat in the milk and beat until fluffy. - 31.8423
Saalam Paak ( Milk Sweet )
1. Make a thick syrup with the sugar, rose water and 3 cups water.
2. Fry half the almonds till light brown in a little ghee and set aside.
3. Place the ghee in a vessel and fry all the different magaj and the remaining almonds and when light red, remove from... - 30.8615
Yogurt Milk Shake
Combine all ingredients, except ice, in blender container.
Process until smooth.
Add ice cubes.
Process until frothy.
Serve at once. - 30.8322
Bottle Gourd Hulwa
1. Peel and grate gourd.
2. Boil in milk; cook till all moisture is dried up.
3. Add sugar, fat and dry fruits and nuts if desired.
4. Fry for a few minutes. Sprinkle cardamom powder over. - 30.6227
Rose Flavoured Lassi
1. Pour the rose syrup, natural yogurt and sugar into a food processor or blender and whisk for about 1 minute. Add the milk and the water and work for 1 further minute.
2. Pour the lassi into individual glasses and serve topped with ice cubes and fresh rose... - 29.2164
1. Boil milk to a third. Add sugar and rose water.
2. Peel oranges. Remove skin and seeds from each segment keeping each segment whole.
3. Pour milk into a glass bowl. Arrange segments of orange and chill.
4. Serve cold. - 29.1479
Saffron Cardamom Squares
1. Add 1 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
2. Boil the milk (keeping aside a little) and add the China grass, sugar and cardamom.
3. Warm the saffron, add the skim milk kept aside and mix until... - 28.5359
Ghehu Nu Dudh ( Wheat Milk Sweet )
1. Wet the dried wheat milk in two cups of water for half an hour.
2., Place the pure ghee in a vessel and when ' hot pour in the dissolved dried milk and water and briskly stir the mixture for five minutes. Add sugar and milk and keep stirring till the... - 26.0706
Fish Baked In Milk
1. Melt butter in baking pan.
2. Place fish in pan, sprinkle with salt, add water and milk and bake in moderate oven (350°F.) until fish is tender, about 45 minutes. - 25.6528
Iced Hazelnut Coffee
Pour 6 cups brewed coffee into ice cube trays; freeze until firm.
Combine hazelnut-flavored coffee, milk, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Pour over coffee ice cubes, and serve immediately. - 24.4197
Add milk to biscuit mix all at once; stir just until mix is dampened.
Drop by rounded tablespoons atop hot, bubbling stew.
Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes; cover, continue cooking 10 minutes more. - 23.5547
1. Boil the milk. Add sugar as per taste till the milk is well sweetened. Heat over a low fire for 20 minutes stirring non-stop.
2. As the milk begins to thicken add the ground pistachios. Boil for a further 10 minutes. Remove from fire, add the vanilla and... - 19.107
Mango Milk Shake
1. Boil the milk with sufficient sugar to make it sweet. Simmer for seven minutes, remove from fire and cool. When cold, chill in the refrigerator.
2. Five minutes before the drinks are needed liquidize a little fresh or canned mango pulp with a quarter of... - 16.6545
I remember eating Kulfi Rolls when i was in Mumbai.A delicious summer cooler made from milk,cream and flavoured with almonds and kewra essence. - 0
Soy Milk - The Aimless Cook At Dtf
We're making fresh soy milk in this first of 3 episodes dedicated to soybeans. I'm with my friend, Chef Darren MacLean from Downtown Food as we show you 3 recipes using this amazing ingredient. Enjoy!
Watch here Part 2 Silken Tofu and Part 3 Okara Fritters... - 0
Asian Milk Recipes By Category