- » Asian Meatballs Noodles
Asian Meatballs Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian meatballs noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian meatballs noodles recipes.
Filipino Style Chicken Meatball Instant Noodles
Are you wondering how to make your favorite instant noodles more palatable and nutritious? Here is an easy and interesting way to transform boring instant noodles into a hearty meal! This video shows you how to spice up instant ramen by adding chicken... - 115.726
Southeast Asian Style Meatballs
1.In a slow cooker, place a rack.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix pork or ground turkey with bread crumbs, eggs, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, pepper and ginger root.
3. Form small 8-10 balls of the mixture with diameter of 2 inches.
4. Place... - 46.7839
This time Clyde is making Asian Pho using rice noodles, Chinese pork meat balls and many more interesting ingredients. He has kept his instructions very simple and easy to understand but has missed out mentioning the cooking times. Nevertheless you can easily... - 60.0238
Beef Bbq Meatballs
BBQ Meatballs are an appetizing meal! This is a versatile dish that can be served in many ways! You can involve the kids to make this meatballs! See the video on how to make these scrummy meat lil delights! - 101.372
Mie Bakso, is a hearty meal in itself, originating in Indonesia, this dish translated into english means noodles and meatballs. Meatballs, and its not just one or two in a bowl, but plenty. Just as the people in south east asia are loving, so is this dish... - 47.4739
Meatballs Oriental Style
Combine egg and milk; stir in bread crumbs, chopped onion, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into 24 one-inch balls.
In skillet, brown meatballs in hot shortening; drain off excess fat.
Drain and slice the water chestnuts; add to skillet with... - 42.3231
1) In a bowl, mix together the beef, egg, bread crumbs, flour, water and 1 teaspoon salt.
2) Shape the mixture into 8 equal sized balls.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the balls in it and remove.
4) Drain the excess oil, reserve 2... - 45.0813
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 98.72
Taco Flavoured Meatballs Kebabs
1. Combine mince, Taco-seasoning-mix and egg, shape into egg-shaped balls 2.5cm in diameter. Thread on to bamboo skewers, three meatballs to a skewer, with capsicum and onion between them.
2. Place kebabs on rack in shallow dish, brush with Taco sauce-mix,... - 31.1514
Lomi or Pancit Lomi is a type of noodle soup dish that makes use of thick egg noodles. Although this dish originated from the Chinese, several different regional variations became available throughout the years. The most popular among these variations would... - 94.1159
1. In a cup, mix cornstarch with 1/2 cup cold water and soy sauce.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, cook meatballs on High for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in beef broth and soup-can of hot water.
4. Add onion and celery.
5. Cover dish with wax... - 43.8048
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641