- » Asian Meat
Asian Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian meat recipes.
Cumin Beef With Celery
Today's recipe is a stir-fry that takes minutes to make and is unique because it uses celery leaves. Often celery leaves are thrown away but they actually have a much stronger flavor than the celery stalk. The beef pairs very well with the cumin seeds and the... - 129.048
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 127.862
Simple Roast Chicken
If you have a whole chicken, this is the recipe you must try. The chef is using herbs and spices that are available in her kitchen and so can you. It is important that the chicken is with the skin and follow the marinating process which ensures that the... - 126.17
Asian Style Chicken Wings
I don’t know about you, but I love having football parties! There’s nothing better than being with your friends and family sitting on the couch drinking a cold beer and eating good food while watching football. Most people for the games buy those chicken... - 120.171
Beef With Broccoli
When you want a recipe that balances your diet with meat and vegetables, you should be making this Asian Beef with Broccoli. In the video, chef is making it very easily by mixing the seasonings and adding to the browned beef. And cooking broccoli by all means... - 119.433
Asian Lettuce Beef Wraps Paired With Mcmanis Cabernet Sauvignon
1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5)... - 118.508
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Spicy Cashew Chicken is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 118.246
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 117.96
Asian Marinated New York Strip With Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
1. For the marinade: In a ziplock bag, add the new york strip along with the garlic, scallions, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce and sherry. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes to marinate.
2. For the black bean sauce: In a pot... - 117.741
Asian Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Asian Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce is a neat and clean recipe. Asian cuisines rock, right? Watch and learn how to make this savory dish from this video. Enjoy! - 117.343
Beef with Broccoli is a great meal to cook for lunch or dinner. This is a combination of simple ingredients: beef meat, broccoli and sauce. The steps in cooking this is very simple and easy to follow. This recipe is delightful to eat with rice. - 116.639
Stir Fried Spicy Beef
OOOOh yesss! The texture of the beef is soft but not tough; chewy but not rubbery. It's a dish very popular all over China. Judging from my personal experience...WOW!!!!!! - 116.086
How To Make Chicken Wings
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes. - 115.119
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 113.712
Honey And Hoisin Glazed Drumsticks With Asian Zesty Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken on all sides for 5-6 minutes.
4. For the glaze: In a bowl, add the chopped ginger, hoisin, honey... - 113.493
Divas Can Cook Bourbon Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breast into cubes, set aside.
2. In a pan, sauté the chicken in the heated oil for a few minutes until the chicken changes the color.
3. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep aside.
4. In the same pan, over a... - 113.03
This is delicious and just about the easiest dish I can offer you. Just remember to slice the beef realy thin!...Enjoy!!! - 112.933
Beef And Vegetable Rolls (소고기 야채말이)
1. In a pie dish, place the beef slices and pour the bulgogi sauce over the slices. Make sure the pieces are covered completely in the bulgogi sauce, then wrap the pie dish with a cling wrap and place it in the refrigerator and let it marinate... - 111.946
This dish is so good...It's chicken or orange!!! - 111.282
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 110.993
Mini Meatballs With Asian Dipping Sauce For Cocktail Party
The holiday season is here and any exotic and creative but really easy appetizer recipe idea is welcome. This recipe video by Victoria Paikin is inspired by the retro Hors d'oeuvre classic, little cocktail meatballs. These are done with a very simple,... - 110.197
C'mon, who doesn't love some tasty meatballs... They're super fun, totally easy, and definitely delicious! In this episode, I make a Vietnamese-style version of the ground pork-sphere. - 108.027
Red Hot Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a mixing bowl combine chicken drum sticks with all-purpose flour, salt and soy sauce, marinate it well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. In another bowl combine bbq mix, orange juice, water, sugar, soy sauce and hot sauce, stir and... - 107.972
Smokey Fennel Seed Chicken
Want to make a simple but delicious chicken dish to serve for your dinner? This fennel seed chicken roast can be the right alternative for you. The fabulous aroma of fennel seeds, mixed with other exotic spices, gives this preparation a real, delicate flavor.... - 101.675
Healthy Beef Shitake And Snow Pea Stir-fry
If you love Asian infusion dishes you will love this simple healthy stir-fry recipe. Calling for lean beef and nothing that spikes blood-sugar levels, this is the kind of dish that those who are trying to lose body fat should have! Chef Binks ensures that... - 100.994
1. Cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Put it in a bowl, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together.
4. For orange sauce, in a small bowl,... - 100.499
How To Make Soy Sauce Chicken
The chef here has prepared Chinese style soy sauce chicken. This is an excellent baked chicken recipe, wonderfully flavored with soy sauce, ginger and star anise powder. Finally the chicken is glazed with a soy glaze for a wonderful color and flavor! - 100.024
Sorry for the long wait, but we’re back with a new video! This week, AKwan’s master chef visits his kitchen and shows him (and you) how to make delicious tomato beef. Watch to see who the master chef is and what happens! - 99.9005
Chang Approved Stir Fry
1. Peel the carrots and slice, roughly chop the baby bok choy and green beans, slice the mushrooms and keep everything aside.
2. In a wok slow cook the beef ribs on all sides on slow heat for 30 minutes.
3. In another pot or wok boil the... - 99.8174
How To Make Kfc
Here is a easiest recipe for fried chicken. The chicken needs to be marinated in advance, and so you need to plan ahead of time but it’s worth doing as the resulting dish will be delicious. Try this yourself. - 98.5714
Well Seasoned Bake Chicken
1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings... - 98.4604
Chinese Take-away Style Beef Stir Fry
A super easy, quick and inexpensive one-skillet meal that is perfect for college kids. No white take-away containers but literally a third the price! 5 minutes and a couple of bucks and you got a healthy and delicious classic pepper steak stir-fry on the... - 98.2021
Malaysian Claypot Rice And Chicken
1. Wash chicken, and cut it into bite size pieces.
2. Boil chestnuts until soft, and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add chicken, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine, sugar, sesame oil, and corn starch. Mix well. Let it marinate for about 20... - 95.6496
Chicken Braised In Wine And Sesame Oil
1. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Drop chicken and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain chicken chunks and set aside.
3. Place a wok over high flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
4. Drop ginger, chili, and garlic in it. Stir and... - 94.1082
1. For the Chicken Adobo: In a large bowl prepare the marinade by combining soy sauce, rice wine, rice vinegar, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, bay leaves and lemon zest.
2. Add chicken into marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat... - 93.4722
Chicken Adobo (adobong Manok)
1. Place a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium high heat, and pour oil in it.
2. Drop garlic, and ginger. Stir, and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant and golden.
3. Add chicken, vinegar, soy sauce, scallions, peppercorns, bay leaves, and chili.... - 92.4255
Satay Chicken Wings
A quick and easy grilled wings recipe. And, if ya like peanut butter, you gotta check these out...! - 91.6443
Asian Chicken Stock
Want to cook Asian food? Do you have some good chicken stock handy? It’s just something you have to have to make any Asian dish! You can’t by a can of Asian chicken stock. It has to be made in your own kitchen so that you can control the flavor, the... - 91.1872
Chinese Style Chicken Wings
For those looking for a Chinese style chicken wings recipe, here is an excellent video that is must watch. The video presents the recipe step wise with all the ingredient details making it simple to see and try out at home. Watch the video and impress your... - 83.8871
Kare Kare Part 2 – Sautéing
This is part 2 of the kare kare recipe video series. The chef here provides step by step instructions to sauté eggplant for the final dish and also talks about some quick pointers to remember while making the stew. Seems to be a nice recipe watch part 3 to... - 82.0322
Kare Kare Part 1 –introduction
Take a look at this video series to learn kare kare which is essentially a Filipino version of beef stew combined with some excellent flavors and thickened in peanut sauce. The chef has divided the entire preparation in 3 parts – In this part he gives some... - 80.3884
Kare Kare Part 3 – Finishing
This is 3rd and final part of kare kare recipe video series. In this video the chef showcases instructions to combine the sautéed eggplant into ready made kare kare mix. The stew looks amazing, but clear step by step directives in one video could have had a... - 77.6023
S1e3 : How To Make Beef And Broccoli
Are you one of those who loves to mix their meat with their veggies? If yes, then you are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the delicious Beef And Broccoli. A great combination of meet and veggies sautéed together and served as a main dish. - 74.2826
Asian Style Beef Steak With Vegetables
Looking for a yummy recipe that is sure to knock everyone's socks off? Then watch this video and learn to cook the perfect Asian style beef steak. This dish promises to taste really great and is served with a yummy, healthy vegetables. The dish is easy to... - 62.6899
Stir Fry Beef And Snow Peas
Stir fry beef and snow peas is prepared with sirloin beef strips. Marinated with soy sauce and cooked with corn, mushrooms and snow pea pods, the stir fry beef is flavored with ginger root and rice wine. Wok cooked, the beef stir fru with snow peas is great... - 48.773
Asian Chicken Kabobs
These Asian Chicken Kabobs are never going to fail to get compliments for you if you serve them to your friends for a party with seasoned rice or couscous ! No mortal can resist these wined chicken breasts broiled with zucchini and mushrooms with garlic... - 46.8306
Asian Duck Confit
COMBINE THE WATER, sherry, onion, honey, soy sauce, green onions, lemongrass, oyster sauce, ginger, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large pot and bring to a boil.
Add the duck legs and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer until the duck... - 46.0328
Chinese Beef With Snow Peas
Beef With Snow Peas is a tasty pork meat that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful dish. Serve the Beef With Snow Peas at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 45.5319
Grilled Asian Beef
1.Slice away excess visible fat from the steaks.
2. Take a flat glass pan and place the steaks in it.
3. In a small bowl, mix together, garlic, vinegar, sigar, oil, and ginger.
4.Mariante the steaks in the vinegar mixture for about 1 hour.
5. Spray... - 43.5251
An Asian Style Beef Dish
1) In a food processor, place together, beef, onion, Boemboe rudjak, soy sauce, ginger powder and fresh and seasoning.
2) Process to mix all the ingredients well together and mince well.
3) In a large non-stick pan, cook the minced mixture until beef... - 43.2435
Asian Spiced Turkey
Place celery and onions inside the turkey cavity.
In a small bowl, combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, sugar, apple juice, vanilla and seasonings; mix well.
Place turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan; pour remaining water into the pan.
Pour 1/4 cup... - 42.1131
Asian Beef Wraps
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Keep warm.
3 As per the package directions, heat the tortillas.
4 Keep warm.
5 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
6 Add beef and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until... - 41.7878
Beef With Cauliflower And Snow Peas
This Beef With Cauliflower and Snow Peas taste incredible ! Try out this sauteed beef and vegetab les dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef With Cauliflower and Snow Peas are welcome ! - 41.5732
Stir Fry Beef
1. Take a large frying pan or a wok and place it on the stove. Heat some oil until hot.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Blend well.
3. Add sirloin and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Mix in green onions and water chestnuts. Blend properly.
5. Take... - 41.2784
Asian Style Turkey
Cut turkey lengthwise into thin strips.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine white wine, orange juice, soy sauce, "water, rice vinegar, oil, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over turkey; seal bag.
Marinate... - 41.2358
Stir Fry Beef
Slice meat into thin strips and place in a shallow dish.
Stir together wine, soy, garlic, and ginger; pour over meat and let stand for about 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat; add meat and marinade and stir-fry for 2 to 3... - 41.0667
Grilled Asian Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a blender or food processor, whirl garlic, cilantro, and peppercorns until finely chopped; add soy, sugar, and 4 tablespoons of the salad oil and whirl until a paste forms.
Measure out 1 1/2 tablespoons of the paste;... - 40.9587
Pagoda Chicken Bowl
My family loves this Pagoda Chicken Bowl and whenever any occasion comes they ask me to cook it again. Very simpe and easy dish to make this Pagoda Chicken Bowl takes in a combination of chicken, noodles, fruit tidbits and spices. A very indulgent dish to... - 39.6994
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
Stir Fry Broccoli And Beef
Marinate meat in a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger root, 1 tablespoon of the Vermouth, and the cornstarch.
Add half the oil and the salt to a very hot wok or frying pan, and stir fry broccoli and onion, stirring constantly, until broccoli turns... - 39.4116
Beef With Snow Peas
1. Start by cutting the beef into 2 1/2 x 1 x 1/8-inch strips, also cut the onion lengthwise into quarters
3.In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and soy sauce and stir into the beef strips, cut the strips crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
4.... - 39.0327
Beef With Snow Peas
Combine steak, sherry, soy sauce and cornstarch in large bowl; toss to mix well.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet.
Add steak mixture.
Saute until steak is cooked through, stirring constantly.
Add garlic and snow peas.
Saute for several minutes.
Add beef... - 38.8615
Sticky Green Stir Fry With Beef
1. In a large wok, heat oil and sizzle the beef strips for a couple of minutes till browned; remove and set aside
2. Toss the broccoli and garlic into the work with a sprinkling of water and fry on high flame for almost five minutes until just soft
3.... - 38.7728
Beef Sauteed With Snow Peas
This Beef Sauted with Snow Peas is a mindblowing partner for rice ! Just try out this extremely delicious sauteed beef and snow peas dish for your meal today and tell me if you like it !Your suggestions for this Beef Sauteed With Snow peas are welcome ! - 38.3261
Beef With Snow Peas
Cut the beef into 2 1/2x1x1/8 inch strips.
Combine the cornstarch and soy sauce and stir into the beef strips.
Cut the onion lengthwise into quarters; then cut the strips crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Crush and peel the garlic.
Asparagus... - 37.9935
Pagoda Chicken Bowl
Prepare noodles with chicken sauce mix, following label directions for top- range method; set almonds aside for later stage.
Spoon noodle mixture into a medium-size bowl; cool, stirring lightly several times at room temperature.
Set aside several pineapple... - 37.5719
Beef With Snow Peas
Using a high flame, heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, salt, and ginger.
Add snow peas, stir, and add stock.
Cover for 15 seconds.
Uncover, stir, remove, and set aside.
Reheat pan and add remaining tablespoon of oil.
When pan is red hot, add beef and press... - 37.3037
Beef And Snow Peas Crepes
Marinate steak in a mixture of soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and onions for 30 minutes.
Brown the meat quickly in 2 tablespoons of hot vegetable oil over high heat.
Remove from pan.
Add rest of vegetable oil.
When hot, stir in snow peas... - 35.6223
Asian Turkey And Rice Soup
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine turkey, mushrooms, broth, water, carrots, onion, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. If using low-heat setting, turn... - 33.832
Seafood Flavored Beef And Snow Peas
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and stir for 15 seconds. Add beef and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes until light brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Add onion to wok and stir over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add... - 33.2603
Grilled Asian Beef
Remove any visible fat from the steaks and place in a flat glass pan.
Combine the soy sauce, garlic, oil, vinegar, sugar and ginger in a small bowl and mix well.
Pour over the steaks and mari nate for at least 1 hour.
Spray the grill with the cooking spray... - 31.0873
Beef With Snow Peas
1 Top and tail snow peas and wipe with a damp cloth if necessary. Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil in a wok, add snow peas and stir-fry 1 minute. Add oyster sauce and toss to coat. Remove and keep warm.
2 Trim meat and cut into four pieces. Heat remaining oil, add... - 27.013
Easy Asian Chicken
Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
Put in crock pot and cover with teriyaki sauce.
Cook on low for four hours.
Add water chestnuts and snow peas and cook one more hour. - 26.083
Asian Chicken Thighs
In food processor or blender, puree garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Coat chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange chicken in single layer on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking... - 25.2811
Sweet & Sour Pork Made Healthier
Pork is my family favorite and I prefer to have it during weekends! Here is one such exotic recipe which I would love to prepare! - 0
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 0
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. For Sauce – In a large bowl, mix together pineapple juice, water, sugar, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Set aside.
2. In a measuring jar, mix together corn starch, water and egg whites. Pour the batter over the pork along with... - 0
Garlic Chicken. A yummy Asian chicken dish prepared with garlic and a lot of veggies. This recipe will send your tastebuds on a sweet and spicy ride! Hope you'll enjoy it! - 0
Basil Beef is a delicious Asian ground beef dish. - 0
Asian Meat Recipes By Category