- » Asian Mayonnaise Salmon
Asian Mayonnaise Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian mayonnaise salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian mayonnaise salmon recipes.
Baked Salmon With Mayonnaise Dill Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F (215°C).
Place salmon fillet in a shallow baking dish.
Blend mayonnaise with other ingredients.
Spread evenly over salmon fillet and bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. - 34.2285
You May Also Like!
Masam Pedas Sauce
Cut the 4 cloves of garlic into small tiny pieces,
cut the peel of small red onion into 4 pieces,
cut each of 3 pieces of small dried chilli into 3 slices then put them(garlic,red onion,dried chilli) along another ingredients
into a blender,
then break an... - 47.5027
Asian Flavored Salmon Toss
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with lemon juice and spices.
2. With a fork, whisk until well blended.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for the flavors to blend and intensify.
4. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the apple and grate it... - 46.9187
Salmon Mousse With Gelatin
Drain the salmon, flake and set aside.
In the top of a double boiler, sprinkle the gelatin over the vermouth.
Place over hot water and stir until dissolved.
Puree the salmon in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Add the cream, sour... - 39.1041
Broiled Salmon With Lemon Herb Sauce
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small serving bowl. Cover and chill.
3. Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin side up, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes; turn fillets, and broil 6... - 33.4872
Darne De Saumon A La Neva
In the boiling salted water, cook the carrots, onion, parsley, and celery for about ten to fifteen minutes.
Season with the black pepper.
Cut the fish to desired size.
Add to the vegetable pot and cook about fifteen minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Remove... - 40.1801
Fish And Macaroni Salad
1) Remove bones and flake fish.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice on top.
3) Keep in freezer to chill.
4) In a bowl put green beans and add French dressing.
5) Keep in freezer to chill.
6) To the mayonnaise add pickle relish, mustard, chili sauce,... - 42.0976