- » Asian Marinade
Asian Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian marinade recipes.
Hot & Spicy Asian Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Store any unused marinade in anairtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 25.4048
Dandy Clementine Asian Marinade/dressing
Making marinates and dressing from scratch means that you have complete control over the ingredients, allowing you to be adventurous in the kitchen, and put your own spin on your dishes. I love using Clementine as they have an extra sweetness to them, and... - 0
Combine all of the ingredients in a small nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for a minute.
Set aside to cool.
Strain the cooled marinade to remove the ginger root, unless you prefer a strong ginger flavor.
Covered and... - 27.623
Easy Cod Fish In Soy Sauce And Ginger Marinade Asian
Learn how to make this very easy Asian fish recipe: a light flaky cod fish in a savory soy sauce with ginger, garlic and scallions. So light, flaky and healthy Asian fish dish. For this recipe, you can find all the ingredients in your local supermarket, no... - 0
Steamed Salmon With Quick Spectrum Spicy Asian Marinade
Begin by boiling the water for a Chinese bamboo steamer.
In a stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
Place each piece of salmon into a shallow bowl small enough to fit each steamer basket.
Spoon 3 tbs of marinade over... - 36.5383
Hot And Spicy Asian Marinade
1. Take a small bowl.
2. Put in all the ingredients.
3. Mix well.
4.Excess marinade can be packed in airtight containers and stored in the refrigerator for upto 1 week. - 38.4451
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp or fish fillets. - 20.805
Asian Style Barbecue Sauce And Marinade
Everyone at some point in time would want to experiment with Asian dishes in the kitchen. I think that this Asian Style Barbecue Sauce and Marinade would help you to a great extent. This would be some what of an multi-purpose Pan-Asian sauce. Enjoy. - 86.1879
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Advance preparation: Layer tomatoes, cucumber, and onion in shallow glass dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, basil, tarragon, and pepper; beat well with rotary or electric beater.
Pour mixture over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate for 5 to 24 hours.
Before... - 37.8111
Spicy Oriental Marinade
1. Take a small bowl and add in all the ingredients into it.
2. Mix well to combine.
3.Unused marinades can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 33.8937
Honey Chicken Marinade
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.6504
1) In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, unsweetened orange juice, garlic, ginger and pepper together.
2) Use the marinade to marinate about 2 pounds of any lean meat.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before marinating.
Marinate the... - 33.1553
Oriental Vegetable Marinade
1. In a deep 1-quart casserole, combine oil, green pepper, green onion and gingerroot. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Whisk in vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, dry mustard and garlic powder. Microwave at 100% (high)... - 34.0669
Lemon Pepper Marinade
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel and pepper.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.8009
1) In a bowl, add the lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, sage, spring onions and salt and pepper.
2) Mix well.
3) Can be used either as a marinate for fish or as a salad dressing. - 30.7425
1) In a bowl, add the olive oil, lime juice, mustard, garlic, herbs, and salt and pepper.
2) Mix well.
3) Can be used either as a marinate for fish or as a salad dressing. - 31.4646
Soy Sauce Marinade
1. Mix, and combine all the ingredients.
2. Marinate fish for 30 minutes or keep overnight.
3) Serve it with main dish. - 26.7811
1. Wash and trim root and leaf
ends of celery; slice stalks cross wise into 3-inch lengths; split large pieces in half.
2. Heat the bouillon cube in water until dissolved in large skillet. Add celery; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or just until tender. Lift out... - 27.8676
Marinades Far Lamb Kebabs
Mix all the ingredients together and leave the meat in the marinade at room temperature for 2 hours, turning as often as you can.
Transfer the lamb to skewers with fresh bay leaves between the cubes, or alternate with pieces of pepper, whole mushrooms, whole... - 34.761
1) In a pan, add coconut, water, lime rind, garlic, chilli powder, spring onion and root ginger.
2) Gently cook for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
3) When the coconut dissolves and the flavours are well blended, cool.
4) Use as... - 37.107
1.In a small bowl, put in all the ingredients and combine well.
2.Marinate any firm fish with the marinade. - 28.5449
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) In a bowl, cut the cucumbers evenly.
3) In a mixing bowl, prepare the marinade and let the cukes sit in the marinade atleast... - 40.1964
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.3582
Lamb Chops With Minted Honey Marinade
In blender container combine mint, mustard, honey, and vinegar and process until smooth, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
In glass or stainless-steel bowl (not aluminum) arrange chops; add mint mixture and turn to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap... - 31.7687
Spicy Oriental Marinade
The Spicy Oriental Marinade is heavenly! Trust me, you will love the flavor the Spicy Oriental Marinade brings to your meat! Try it! - 26.5231
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 37.3538
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 18.2203
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 26.8459
Korean Beef With Sake Marinade
For best results, partially freeze meat before slicing.
Slice the beef into thin 2-inch strips, cutting against the grain.
Combine all marinade ingredients in small bowl.
Divide the marinade between 2 large resealable plastic bags.
Divide meat between the 2... - 42.0945
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 46.4343
Pork Chops In Sake Marinade
Select a shallow dish just large enough to hold pork chops in a single layer.
In dish, stir together sake, onions, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic.
Lay chops in marinade; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day, turning chops over... - 39.0612
Grilled Chicken In Cumin Marinade
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, add yogurt, honey, cumin seeds, ground cumin, and mustard to combine.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts to coat evenly.... - 41.3629
Sukiyaki Marinade 'grilled Striploin'
Do you enjoy experimenting with a variety of cuisines - here is the perfect way to combine Chinese marinade and American cooking style. In this video, chef uses soya sauce to marinate the beef striploin and then it is grilled as per desired doneness. Give it... - 106.221
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
1. Shake 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size plastic cooking bag. Place bag in a glass baking dish.
2. Trim excess fat from meat and place roast in the bag.
3. Mix salt, sugar, ginger, garlic, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour over meat in the... - 34.0215
Chicken Breasts With Afghani Yogurt Marinade
Place all ingredients, except chicken, in blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
Pour into a baking dish.
Add chicken; cover dish and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then... - 37.6008
Vietnamese Sandwich With Marinaded Beef & Red Cabbage Cole Slaw
Moon Cho shows you how to make Vietnamese Sandwich with marinaded beef and a red cabbage/cilantro coleslaw. Sirloin steak has been marinaded with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to give it bold flavors and paired with a light refreshing red cabbage and... - 0
Multi Purpose Marinade
Mix all ingredients well and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours before cooking. - 29.8252
Combine all ingredients and use to marinate beef or ribs. - 24.2714
1. In a blender, combine vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, cloves garlic, cayenne pepper, sesame seed, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork and fish - 31.8014
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Use to marinate beef, pork, or chicken before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 19.9985
Kebab Pungent Marinade
I made this Kebob Pungent Marinade last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Kebob Pungent Marinade recipe for yourself! - 35.9159
Veal Kebabs In Chinese Marinade
Place meat in a mixing bowl, pour over marinade, cover and stand for 2-3 hours.
Drain meat and thread onto skewers.
Barbecue over hot coals for approximately 20 minutes or until meat is tender.
Turn and baste frequently with the marinade while cooking. - 30.6565
Shish Kebab With Onion Marinade
Shish Kebobs With Onion Marinade is one of the lamb kabobs that I have come across. Believe it or not, my family can have at least five batches of these yummy Shish Kebobs With Onion Marinade in no time! Try it! - 35.3771
Shish Kabob Marinade
"Combine all ingredients; pour over lamb.
Toss to coat all pieces thoroughly.
Cover; refrigerate over- night.
Toss again; allow lamb cubes to remain in mar- inade until ready to place on skewers." - 26.9636
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.5719
1) In a bowl, add leek, onion, parsley and olive oil to combine.
2) Liberally season the mix with salt and pepper.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) Use the marinade to marinate meat, fish, vegetables etc to make kabobs. - 29.5536
Oriental Marinade is an irresistible side dish recipe which you would surely love to prepare. Try this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Oriental Marinade again -n -again. - 27.9006
Korean Style Marinade For Beef Short-ribs
Do you like trying out new marinades? Here is one being presented, Korean Style. This video shows you a mix of onion and pear that goes onto beef short-ribs. - 62.11
Grilled Swordfish Kebabs With Orange-mint Marinade
In a baking dish, combine orange and lemon juices and zests, oil, mint, oregano, and garlic; add the swordfish.
Cover dish and refrigerate no longer than 1 to 2 hours, turning the fish occasionally.
Alternately thread swordfish cubes, pepper pieces, and bay... - 35.746
Beef Kabobs With Beer And Chili Marinade
Tailgating gets real easy with this BBQ Pit Boys Beer Marinade for beef. And if you like Beef Steak Kabobs then be sure to make up a big batch of these tangy Beef Sticks -'cause they're good eating no matter what time of the year you're grilling..! What a way... - 80.5927
Asian Fresh Tuna Salad
Prepare the Asian Citrus Marinade and pour half over the tuna steaks.
Refrigerate to marinate for 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Place the tuna in the basket and rotate in the stopped position facing the heat rods for 4 minutes.
Turn basket and rotate the other side... - 35.546
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 126.582
Trout Steak Shish Kebabs
– Slide trout onto skewers, alternating with vegetables (place a piece of bacon on either side of the trout), then place skewered fish in a long, shallow dish. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, pour over shish kebabs and marinate 24 hours, turning... - 30.9926
Korean Food: Young Radish Kimchi (열무김치)
1. On a chopping board, chop the well rinsed radish into 1½-inch lengths. Spread them around in a large mixing bowl, evenly, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top. Repeat this process until all the radish leaves are used up. Set it aside for... - 121.046
Asian Flank Steak
Whisk first 5 ingredients to blend in 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
Add steak and turn to coat.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrig erate overnight, turning occasionally.
Prepare barbecue (medium high heat) or preheat broiler.
Drain... - 34.5491
Asian Grilled Pork
Are you hosting a barbecue dinner and confused about the appetizers to serve? Here’s a great Asian delicacy that you could try. Watch the chef prepare this Asian Grilled Pork that is high on taste and is very simple to prepare. Learn how you too can do it... - 75.2989
Asian Beef Bites
Soak 18 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, sherry, peanut and sesame oils, sesame seed, garlic and ginger; set aside.
Thread beef cubes onto skewers, ending with a snow pea half; place in glass... - 38.5299
Asian Flank Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Combine steak and next 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 12 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove steak from bag, reserving marinade.
Coat grill rack with cooking... - 39.4184
Asian Grilled Tuna With Wasabi Aioli
1. If tuna steaks are large, cut into 8 serving pieces. Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, gingerroot and garlic in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag. Add tuna; turn to coat with marinade. Cover dish or... - 30.8743
Silver Warehou With Asian Greens
Combine fish, sesame oil, sauces and ginger in medium bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain fish over small pan; reserve marinade.
Coat fish in flour; shake off excess.
Heat vegetable oil in wok or large pan; deep-fry fish, in batches,... - 43.8639
Barbecued Asian Flank Steak
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove steak from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a... - 30.2063
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 111.179
Asian Bbq Pork Spareribs
Preparing a perfect barbecued spare ribs is a tough task. Here is an excellent Asian style barbecued spare ribs recipe. The chef has used a wonderful spicy sauce marinade to make the spare ribs very flavorful. Definitely worth trying for the next barbecue... - 98.9016
Teriyaki Grilled Steak With Asian Vegetables
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the beef steaks.
2. In a large dish combine 3 tablespoons of the oil with the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper and stir to blend.
3. To this... - 45.2642
Asian Chicken Skewers
These Asian Chicken Skewers are a result of love of good food. Take a look at this video to see how you can make these succulent skewers oozing with fresh oriental flavors and earthy aroma of Indian spices. Try these out and your diners will be enchanted... - 129.856
Grilled Asian Pork Chops
TO MAKE THE MARINADE:
In a large mortar, crush the garlic cloves, aniseed, and salt together to make a paste.
Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil.
Put the chops in a shallow baking dish.
Rub the pork chops with the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3... - 43.3215
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 99.7488
Asian Pork Roast With Pineapple
Doing Asian roasts are so to much easier and flavorful as the marinades are extremely easy to prepare. Watch this video recipe of Asian Pork Roast with Pineapple and cook it up. It has some great ingredients in its marinade which ultimately turns out to be... - 121.192
Easy Asian Flank Steak
1. In a shallow glass dish, whisk together hoisin sauce, soya sauce, lime juice, oil, garlic and chili paste; add steak, turning to coat both sides with marinade. Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Remove meat from refrigerator 30... - 24.4377
Asian Short Ribs
Asian Short Ribs has an awesome taste. The beef and chicken broth gives the Asian Short Ribs a miraculous taste. Asian Short Ribs is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 45.5527
Asian Chicken With Black Beans
Combine marinade ingredients and pour into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by the marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour.
Drain and discard marinade.
Meanwhile,... - 43.3742
Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings
These Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings are definitely the next sticky wings you have to try. Inspired by Ike's Sticky Wings from Pok Pok in Portland Oregon, I wanted to make my own version of a finger licking, bone sucking wing dish. The Vietnamese... - 121.388
Korean Rib Eye Meat Barbecue "blugogi" Asian
Learn how to you can make this very easy Korean barbecue at home with your own grill. Korean rib eye meat barbecue in soy sauce and sake marinade wrapped with carrot, grilled onion and red lettuce. Meat is grilled to perfection. This Asian dish is so popular... - 0
Asian Chicken Kabobs
These Asian Chicken Kabobs are never going to fail to get compliments for you if you serve them to your friends for a party with seasoned rice or couscous ! No mortal can resist these wined chicken breasts broiled with zucchini and mushrooms with garlic... - 46.8306
Asian Style Turkey
Cut turkey lengthwise into thin strips.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine white wine, orange juice, soy sauce, "water, rice vinegar, oil, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over turkey; seal bag.
Marinate... - 41.2358
Asian Pork Chops
Working with bags is easy with The Bag Holder. Each day we will show you how using TBH can change the way you think of making meals for your self and family. Today is Asian Pork Chops. We will give tips and tricks to work with TBH and minimize the dishes you... - 87.5168
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 124.2
Asian Swordfish Steaks
Thaw fish steaks, if frozen.
Cut into 4 serving-size portions.
For marinade, in a shallow dish combine pineapple or orange juice, green onion, oil, soy sauce, garlic, and grated gingerroot.
Add fish steaks; turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator... - 36.1047
Hoisin Beef With Asian Slaw
1. Combine the hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, and the 1 teaspoon vinegar in a zip-close plastic bag; add the filets. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the filets. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 2 hours or overnight.
2.... - 35.1563
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 46.1314
Raw Kelp Noodles Salad With Asian Dressing
All the raw vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video! This recipe shows you how to put together a nutritious delicious salad that can be a quick meal when on-the- go. This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic veggies and nuts is not only raw... - 119.72
Asian Barbecued Pork Tenderloin
To make the pork and marinade: In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, garlic, sugar, five-spice powder, and salt.
Add the pork and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours; turn at least... - 43.366
Wegmans Asian Bbq Slow-roasted Pork
Executive Chef Mark Makovec helps you turn a shoulder cut (AKA "pork butt") into a melt-in-your-mouth masterpiece. Scoring the fat properly and marinating overnight work magic when it comes time to roast until it falls off the bone. - 0
Asian Marinated New York Strip With Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
1. For the marinade: In a ziplock bag, add the new york strip along with the garlic, scallions, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce and sherry. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes to marinate.
2. For the black bean sauce: In a pot... - 117.741
Thai Marinated Chicken Pieces With Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
In a food processor or blender combine the garlic, cilantro, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper to taste and puree.
Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken thighs.
Add to the marinade in the bowl and toss to coat well.
Cover and... - 31.9002
This makes a great side dish and marinade for all veggies. - 93.4827
Asian Chicken Thighs
In food processor or blender, puree garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Coat chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange chicken in single layer on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking... - 25.2811
Asian Lion's Head Meatball Casserole
Lion's Head Casserole! A delicious, and well flavored set of meat balls on a bed of Cabbage. Who in the world can resist such a thing! Try making these Lion's Head Casserole and experience the charm of the dish for yourself! - 46.1422
Asian Style Calamari Salad
Looking for some change in your regular salad recipes? Here is where you can get an answer. The chef in the video is preparing calamari salad in Asian style. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 123.168
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Dandy Asian Clementine & Chicken Casserole
1. Pre-heat your oven to 385 degrees F and then place the chicken thighs and the carrots in a casserole dish.
2. Pour the Citrines Clementines marinade across the top of the chicken and carrots.
3. Place it in your 385 degrees F oven... - 0
Asian Grilled Steak Salad
Asian grilled steak salad is prepared with a marinated and grilled flak steak served with a citrus sauce and vegetables. The sweet and sour sauce with soy sauce, vinegar, orange and lemon juice with garlic and chili for flavor is served over the steak with... - 44.3329
Easy Asian Stir Fry
Marinate beef in 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Combine vegetables and 1/4 cup water in large nonstick skillet; cook, covered, over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove vegetables; dry... - 32.3028
Kung Pao Chicken Asian
Moon Cho shows you how to make your favorite Chinese dish "Kung Pao Chicken." With the bold kung pao sauce, the dried chili pepper for the spice, and the peanuts for the crunch, you will make this recipe over and over again. All the ingredients for this... - 0
Asian Style Chicken Wings
I don’t know about you, but I love having football parties! There’s nothing better than being with your friends and family sitting on the couch drinking a cold beer and eating good food while watching football. Most people for the games buy those chicken... - 120.171
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 44.6026
Asian Marinade Recipes By Category
Asian Marinade Ingredient: