- » Asian Marinade
Asian Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian marinade recipes.
Asian Style Barbecue Sauce And Marinade
Everyone at some point in time would want to experiment with Asian dishes in the kitchen. I think that this Asian Style Barbecue Sauce and Marinade would help you to a great extent. This would be some what of an multi-purpose Pan-Asian sauce. Enjoy. - 110.153
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 44.7116
Grilled Chicken In Cumin Marinade
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, add yogurt, honey, cumin seeds, ground cumin, and mustard to combine.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts to coat evenly.... - 43.7892
Pepper Steak Oriental
Partially freeze beef slices; cut diagonally into 1/4 inch strips.
In large bowl combine soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and pepper.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Let stand several hours in refrigerator.
Drain beef, reserving marinade.
In wok or skillet heat... - 42.2383
Mixed Vegetable Pickles
Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
Add the salt and stir until dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Pour in the vinegar and set aside to cool.
Arrange the vegetables in two 1-quart jars.
Place one clove garlic and half package of pickling spices into each... - 41.8741
Wash the rabbit pieces and pat dry.
In a large mixing bowl combine the wine, onions, carrots, leek, celery, salt, pepper and tomato, if used.
Add the rabbit.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for ten to twenty hours.
Drain and discard the... - 40.3319
Lime And Mustard Pickle
Wash and dry the limes (if unavailable, lemons may be used).
In a wide-mouthed 2-quart jar, sprinkle some salt to a depth of 1/2-inch.
Arrange alternate layers of limes and salt.
Close jar and keep in a cool place for 1 month.
Remove limes and wash jar.
Cut... - 39.834
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) In a bowl, cut the cucumbers evenly.
3) In a mixing bowl, prepare the marinade and let the cukes sit in the marinade atleast... - 39.692
Cut the herring into bite-size pieces and place into a mixing bowl.
In a separate mixing bowl, sprinkle the onion with salt and leave at room temperature for one hour.
Wash off the salt and squeeze with your hands.
Set aside on paper towel to... - 39.1737
Wash the turnips, scrape with a knife (you do not have to peel).
Slice into 1/4 -inch rounds.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
Leave them overnight.
In a separate bowl sprinkle the yeast over the water.
Add the sugar and flour, mixing well.
Set... - 38.8494
Hot And Spicy Asian Marinade
1. Take a small bowl.
2. Put in all the ingredients.
3. Mix well.
4.Excess marinade can be packed in airtight containers and stored in the refrigerator for upto 1 week. - 38.0906
Oriental Garden Toss
Remove tips and strings from fresh pea pods.
In covered pan cook fresh or frozen pea pods in 2 cups boiling salted water for 1 minute; drain well.
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, gingerroot or ginger, salt, and pepper; cover and shake... - 37.267
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Advance preparation: Layer tomatoes, cucumber, and onion in shallow glass dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, basil, tarragon, and pepper; beat well with rotary or electric beater.
Pour mixture over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate for 5 to 24 hours.
Before... - 36.6814
Chicken Breasts With Afghani Yogurt Marinade
Place all ingredients, except chicken, in blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
Pour into a baking dish.
Add chicken; cover dish and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then... - 36.522
Pork Chops In Sake Marinade
Select a shallow dish just large enough to hold pork chops in a single layer.
In dish, stir together sake, onions, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic.
Lay chops in marinade; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day, turning chops over... - 36.4685
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 36.1019
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Separate into fillets; place in plastic bag in bowl.
Combine pineapple juice, parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, minced dried onion, dry mustard, and salt.
Pour over fish in bag.
Marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours.
Drain fish,... - 35.674
Shred the cabbage in strips l inch wide.
Mix with half the salt and let stand 30 minutes.
Wash and drain.
Mix the scallions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, cabbage, and remaining salt.
Pack into a crock or glass jar.
Add enough cold water to cover the... - 34.786
1) In a pan, add coconut, water, lime rind, garlic, chilli powder, spring onion and root ginger.
2) Gently cook for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
3) When the coconut dissolves and the flavours are well blended, cool.
4) Use as... - 34.7047
Steamed Salmon With Quick Spectrum Spicy Asian Marinade
Begin by boiling the water for a Chinese bamboo steamer.
In a stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
Place each piece of salmon into a shallow bowl small enough to fit each steamer basket.
Spoon 3 tbs of marinade over... - 34.304
Lamb Chops With Minted Honey Marinade
In blender container combine mint, mustard, honey, and vinegar and process until smooth, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
In glass or stainless-steel bowl (not aluminum) arrange chops; add mint mixture and turn to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap... - 33.8423
Spicy Oriental Marinade
1. Take a small bowl and add in all the ingredients into it.
2. Mix well to combine.
3.Unused marinades can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 33.6149
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
1. Shake 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size plastic cooking bag. Place bag in a glass baking dish.
2. Trim excess fat from meat and place roast in the bag.
3. Mix salt, sugar, ginger, garlic, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour over meat in the... - 32.1176
Oriental Vegetable Marinade
1. In a deep 1-quart casserole, combine oil, green pepper, green onion and gingerroot. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Whisk in vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, dry mustard and garlic powder. Microwave at 100% (high)... - 31.773
I got this style of cooking CHICKEN ADOBO from my Mama. It's dry and not like with other version that has sauce. - 31.3437
1) In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, unsweetened orange juice, garlic, ginger and pepper together.
2) Use the marinade to marinate about 2 pounds of any lean meat.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before marinating.
Marinate the... - 31.224
1) In a bowl, add the olive oil, lime juice, mustard, garlic, herbs, and salt and pepper.
2) Mix well.
3) Can be used either as a marinate for fish or as a salad dressing. - 29.8008
1) In a bowl, add the lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, sage, spring onions and salt and pepper.
2) Mix well.
3) Can be used either as a marinate for fish or as a salad dressing. - 29.3514
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.7469
1.In a small bowl, put in all the ingredients and combine well.
2.Marinate any firm fish with the marinade. - 27.6251
1. Wash and trim root and leaf
ends of celery; slice stalks cross wise into 3-inch lengths; split large pieces in half.
2. Heat the bouillon cube in water until dissolved in large skillet. Add celery; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or just until tender. Lift out... - 26.1892
Combine all of the ingredients in a small nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for a minute.
Set aside to cool.
Strain the cooled marinade to remove the ginger root, unless you prefer a strong ginger flavor.
Covered and... - 25.8447
Split the shrimp in half lengthwise, wash and dry.
Combine in a bowl with the lime juice and onions.
Marinate for at least 4 hours.
Season with the salt and pepper before serving. - 24.9275
Korean Style Beef Cubes
To make the marinade for the beef, combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar, onions and chilies.
About 30 minutes before serving, stir beef cubes into the marinade; let stand for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice. - 24.8407
Soy Sauce Marinade
1. Mix, and combine all the ingredients.
2. Marinate fish for 30 minutes or keep overnight.
3) Serve it with main dish. - 24.7295
Oriental Dressing 2
1. Combine garlic, rice vinegar, gingerroot, and soy sauce.
2. Let stand for 45 minutes.
3. Strain dressing. Discard garlic and ginger. - 23.9248
Hot & Spicy Asian Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Store any unused marinade in anairtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 23.4344
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp or fish fillets. - 19.7214
Lemon Pepper Marinade
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel and pepper.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 18.3541
Honey Chicken Marinade
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.2465
Asian Marinade Recipes By Category
Asian Marinade Ingredient: