- » Asian Lettuce
Asian Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian lettuce recipes.
Asian Lettuce Beef Wraps Paired With Mcmanis Cabernet Sauvignon
1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5)... - 131.71
Lettuce Wraps With Chicken And Vegetables
Wraps form an easy and quick meal. For an office goers like you are they are a good take away food. Then if you are hunting for some filling for the wrap and other wrap ideas, we have some suggestion for you. This is a video that shows chicken lettuce wrap... - 117.975
Vegan Sauteed Tofu Lettuce Wraps
If you know how to, you can make just about any dish vegan with a few substitutes. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and learn how to make vegan lettuce wraps with sauteed tofu. Watch to know more! - 116.282
Turkey And Lettuce Wraps
Oh boy, if this isn't the perfect dish to serve as an appetizer. More ideal for Thanksgiving actually! It is super that this recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video. Watch and learn y'all! - 113.87
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 108.891
Low Carb Spring Rolls
You dont have to have a nori Wrapper or egg roll Wrap to make a spring roll. Watch Chef Steven Binks along with his good friend Dr. Derek showing how to make spring rolls with a few handy ingredients from the kitchen. Goodness rolled in low carb wrappers! - 108.776
Ginger Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps
1. Place a large non-stick skillet on medium high flame, and heat oil in it.
2. Drop ground chicken, stir and cook for 5 minutes or until done.
3. Pour ginger teriyaki sauce, and cook until heated through.
4. On a serving platter, lay... - 105.349
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
In a mood to try an innovative dish today? Watch the chef prepare this Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps that is sure to impress all. The dish is easy to make and can be replicated in your own kitchen. This one is a must try. - 92.5185
Lettuce Wraps With Ham And Water Chestnuts
An Asian inspired lettuce wrap with ham and water chestnuts, this dish definitely qualifies for easy and healthy holiday entertaining. The crunch of the chestnuts and lettuce along with the flavor of the ham together with the drizzle of the fruit sauce brings... - 89.5025
Mango Chicken With Lettuce And Sesame Seed
A totally addicting recipe !!! Watch this video to prepare a flavorful chicken dish with mango and sesame seeds. Made with the combination of tasty ingredients, this exotic dish is a great alternative to the normal restaurant style side dish. The spicy mix of... - 83.4912
Red Leaf Lettuce Garbanzo Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the warm garbanzo beans.
2. In another small bowl whisk the dressing well. Pour it on the beans.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Add vegetables and cheese in the salad.
5. Toss well so that the spinach leaves and lettuce are... - 47.7537
Chicken Lettuce Oriental
1) Halve and rinse lettuce. Place in plastic bag to chill.
2) In a shallow dish blend soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
3) Place chicken in wine mixture and marinate for 1 hour. Turn and brush the chicken constantly.
4) Place chicken in a... - 47.5504
1.In a pan, put wine and whey on medium flame and let it boil.
2.Put iceberg lettuce, green lettuce, spring onions, garlic, coriander leaves, mint, marjoram, chives, potatoes, cream and let it boil on high flame.
3.Add a sprinkling of salt and boil... - 47.5177
Stir Fried Lettuce With Oyster Sauce
1 In a large saucepan, bring two thirds full of salted water to a boil.
2 Remove any damaged outer leaves from the lettuces.
3 Cut each whole lettuce lengthwise into quarters.
4 Wash, and drain very thoroughly.
5 Cut each quarter... - 45.4239
Stir Fried Minced Chicken On Lettuce Leaves
1) In a bowl of hot water soak mushrooms for about 10 minutes. Stir, and let them be in water for another 20 minutes and then drain.
2) Remove the mushroom stems and discard. Thinly chop mushrooms.
3) Separate lettuce leaves and trim about 12... - 45.0428
Vietnamese Lettuce Wrapped Shrimp
1 On to the skewers, neatly thread the shrimps.
2 Coat the grill with cooking spray and pregeat for 5 minutes.
3 In a bowl, mix together the chile oil, pepper, sesame oil and soy sauce.
4 Arrange the skewers horizontally on the... - 44.3064
Minced Chicken On Lettuce
1) Shred the chicken finely.
2) In a bowl, toss the chicken with the baking soda.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry the noodles in it until browned, stirring frequently.
4) Drain the noodles and keep warm.
5) In the same skillet and oil,... - 44.2561
Asian Pork In Lettuce Leaves
Heat a large frying pan or wok.
Mix together the garlic, pepper, lime juice and zest and half of the coriander in a bowl.
Add the oil to the pan, tip in the garlic mixture and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry for 8-10 minutes until well... - 44.2332
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 41.7543
Boston Or Bibb Lettuce With Buttermilk Dressing
1) Using a sharp knife, chop the dill roughly
2( Mix together the buttermilk. Cottage cheese, garlic, and dill into a blender and blend at high speed
3) Add in salt to taste
4) Onto a serving plate arrange the lettuce and add the dressing
5) Place... - 41.2614
Hot Spinach Lettuce Toss
1) In a salad bowl, add all the vegetables, toss gently to mix.
2) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, remove and drain on paper towels.
3) Crumble the bacon and scatter over the salad.
4) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together, blend... - 40.9006
Curry Beef Wrapped In Lettuce
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until edges begin to brown about 5 minutes.
Mix in curry powder and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Then add tomato paste and sugar; stir until mixture is bubbly about 1... - 40.0305
Lettuce And Pomegranate Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak them in a bowl of ice-cold water for 30 minutes.
3. Drain and dry using a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a bowl mix lettuce with spring... - 39.7397
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 36.6351
Chicken Lettuce Salad
Cut the chicken from the bone and into bite-size pieces.
Marinate for 3 hours in a mixture of the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chili peppers, and ginger.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the chicken in it; cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes, or until... - 35.199
Wilted Lettuce Or Spinach
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove crisp bacon pieces.
To the bacon fat, add vinegar, water, and sugar, and bring mixture to a boil.
Place lettuce or spinach, torn into bite-size pieces, in a salad bowl.
Top with onion rings and hard-cooked eggs.
Pour hot vinegar... - 34.3761
Tabbouleh With Scallions And Lettuce
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan.
2. Place the bulgur in a large bowl and pour the boiling water over it; let stand at least 2 hours.
3. Drain the bulgur well in a strainer, pressing out the excess water. Return the bulgur to the bowl,... - 34.337
Hot Spinach Lettuce Toss
Combine vegetables in bowl.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain on paper towels.
Crumble bacon and add to salad.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over all.
Toss lightly. - 33.9723
Steak Lettuce Roll
1. In a bowl, combine sherry, ginger and garlic. Mix well and apply on steak. Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
2. In a medium sized skillet, place marinated steak and grill on medium flame till evenly browned on all sides and cooked medium rare.
3.... - 33.8014
Curry Beef In Lettuce
1. In a large bowl, blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the vinegar. Peel, core, and finely chop pears; gently stir into vinegar mixture and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into a wide nonstick frying pan or wok; add mushrooms and raisins. Stir-fry over... - 33.5957
Mixed Lettuce Salad
Blend the cream into the mustard, then add the lemon juice and seasoning.
Cover and keep cool.
Toss the lettuce together and put into one or two cold salad bowls.
Stir the dressing and pour over the lettuce.
Toss lightly, then sprinkle the nuts over.
Toss... - 32.6756
Chicken, Chili And Lime Lettuce Wraps
With obesity rates on the rise, there is no better time than now for families to build healthier habits. This includes getting more exercise and eating healthier. Nutritionists recommend eating more whole grains, lean proteins and increasing the amount of... - 30.4905
Fiesta Lettuce Bowls
1. Brown meat with chili powder over medium heat in a large skillet. When almost done, stir in 1/2 cup salsa and beans; cook for 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Remove core and outer leaf from iceberg... - 30.429
Chiang Mai Lettuce Cups
1. Place a small frying pan over medium heat until hot. Add the rice; cook, shaking the pan frequently, until the rice istoasty brown, about 4 minutes. Let stand until cool. Place the rice in a spice grinder and grind to a fine powder.
2. Place a wok or wide... - 27.5723
1. Place the lettuce leaves and carrots in separate bowls of cold water for about 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces, approximately square in size.
3. Arrange the lettuce pieces in one corner of a large tray, fruits in another and... - 19.4041
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 14.2274
Asian Chicken Lettuce Cups
This Asian restaurant favorite couldn't be easier to make! The combination of the crunchy iceberg lettuce, fragrance of ginger and garlic, and sweetness from the hoisin sauce makes these wraps a perfect bite. This recipe can be turned into wonderful... - 0
Betty's Asian Lettuce Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Asian Lettuce Salad. This is green, leafy salad that is loaded with goodies like Mandarin orange segments and chow mein noodles. - 0
Healthy Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe - It's Gluten Free
1. Chop the onion, cabbage and green onions, mince the garlic and carrots. Keep everything aside.
2. In a wok or a frying pan cook the ground beef along with sesame oil, over medium high heat.
3. Once the beef is cooked, transfer the... - 0
Asian Lettuce Recipes By Category