- » Asian Lemon Chicken
Asian Lemon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian lemon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian lemon chicken recipes.
Lemon Chicken Part 2 – Complete Dish
Here is part 2 of lemon chicken video series. In this section the chef provides simple instructions to fry the chicken and then combine it with awesome flavors of garlic and butter. Definitely an excellent preparation but better flow of instructions could... - 103.545
Lemon Chicken Part 1 – Introduction & Seasoning
Love eating the lemony chicken which you get in restaurants and want to replicate it at home? Then you should certainly take a look at this lemon chicken video series. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part the chef shares ingredients... - 102.809
Lemon Chicken Part 2 – Frying And Finishing
Here is part 2 of lemon chicken video series. In this section the chef demonstrates instructions to deep fry the seasoned chicken and then combines it with lemon sauce to make a perfectly tangy tasting chicken which would melt in the mouth and your guest are... - 102.09
Lemon Chicken Part 1 – Seasoning The Chicken
Wondering what you can serve as a party snack which everyone would like? Then you must take a look at this lemon chicken recipe video series. The chef has separated the video in 2 parts – Here she displays the ingredients that you may require and also... - 101.591
Savory Lemon Chicken
Wash chicken and drain on paper towels.
Grate peel from whole lemon and set aside; cut lemon in half and squeeze juice over pieces of chicken, rubbing each piece with juice.
Shake in paper bag with flour, salt, and paprika.
Brown chicken slowly in salad... - 47.5904
Lemon Spiked Chicken
Cut each chicken breast half into 8 or 10 strips.
In a 2-quart glass casserole place 2 tablespoons margarine.
Microwave on High for 1 minute.
Sprinkle with flour, tarragon and salt; cover.
Microwave on High for 4 minutes, stirring at 1-minute... - 45.7879
Sensational Lemon Chicken
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and paprika in paper or plastic bag.
Brush chicken with lemon juice.
Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time to bag and shake well.
In 12-inch skillet brown the chicken slowly in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)... - 45.531
Lemon Chicken Dinner
Rub chicken breast piece[s] with margarine, paprika and lemon peel.
Place on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until thickest part is almost done, 1 1/2 to 3 min [3 to 4 1/2 min].
Mix green pepper,... - 45.315
1. Make 8 pieces from the chicken breast.
2. Blend yogurt, mustard, onion, curry and lemon juice.
3. Coat the chicken in marinade. Cover it and let it stand for 1 hour.
4. Broil the chicken for 20 minutes till it is cooked and... - 45.0123
Lemon Chicken Pate With Fresh Basil
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat.
Cook lemongrass or lemon peel and green onions 45 seconds or just until aromatic.
Remove from heat; cool... - 44.6668
Lemon Chicken And Zucchini
Skin, split, and bone chicken breasts.
Skin and bone chicken thighs.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Blend chicken broth into cornstarch; stir in soy sauce and sugar.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry... - 44.6376
Lemon Marinated Chicken
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For marinade, stir together water, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper.
Add chicken, stirring to coat well.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator for 2 hours, stirring... - 44.2913
Chicken With Celery Lemon And Juniper
Remove excess fat from the inside of the chicken and cut off the parson's nose.
Remove any trussing strings.
Brown lightly all over in a little oil, butter or a mixture of both.
Remove from the pan and pat off excess oil or butter with absorbent paper..
Put... - 44.0471
Chicken In Lemon
1) Preheat a browning dish for 5 minutes on power.
2) Remove the peel from the lemon and cut into thin strips.
3) Squeeze the lemon juice and reserve.
4) Brush the chicken cubes with oil and roast them in a browning dish for 3 minutes... - 43.8777
Combine chicken, 1/4 cup oil and 2 tablespoons cornstarch in large bowl and blend well.
Heat remaining 3/4 cup oil with salt in large deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat until very hot.
Add chicken and saute until it just turns white (dish can be... - 43.8598
Place butter in 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Remove juice from 1 1/2 lemons.
Slice the remaining half of lemon into very thin slices.
Add lemon juice, garlic powder, pepper, oregano, salt, and wine to the melted butter.
Dip... - 43.761
1. To prepare the chicken trim the chicken meat of fat.
2. Marinate in the salt, pepper and wine for 25-30 minutes, then coat with the egg and flour paste.
3. In a deep fry pan with hot oil at (180°C/350°F) deep-fry the chicken pieces... - 43.4795
Fresh Lemon Chicken
Cut each chicken breast in half, then cut each piece into 4 strips.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken breasts and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times, so chicken is completely coated by the... - 43.2065
Lemon Paprika Chicken
1. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic, lemon rind and seasoning.
2. Place chicken drumsticks in a shallow dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
4. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 30... - 42.8423
Lemon Chicken With Fermented Black Beans
In a large bowl, smoothly blend sugar, cornstarch, oil, soy, and sherry.
In a small bowl, mash black beans with garlic and add to cornstarch paste.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
With a heavy cleaver or knife, cut through bones into 1- to 1 1/2-inch lengths.
Add... - 42.2692
Ginger Lemon Chicken
1. Line the broiler pan with aluminium foil.
2. Arrange the chicken breats on the broiler pan.
3. In a food processor with steel blade put the coriander and start processing with the feed tube open.
4. Add ginger pieces through the feed... - 41.9556
Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
For lemon sauce, blend vegetable broth, lemon juice, cornstarch, apple juice, soy sauce, chili sauce and chicken-flavored bouillon cube in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
Heat half of oil in wok or heavy frying pan.
Cook and stir chicken and garlic until... - 41.6129
Fried Chicken With Lemon Rice
1) In a skillet, sear the chicken joints in oil for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until lightly browned.
2) Cover and cook over a low heat for another 15 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
3) Uncover and cook during the last 5 minutes... - 41.4223
Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
1. Rinse, stem, and seed bell pepper, then cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Remove and discard stem ends and strings from pea pods. Rinse pods and cut in half crosswise.
3. Put rice in a wide 3- to 4-quart bowl.
4. Rinse chicken breasts and cut into 1-inch... - 41.3489
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
Bring to a boil; stir in chicken and rice.
Simmer 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken and chop into... - 41.1898
Wash chicken breasts and pat dry with towels.
Spread butter on all sides of the chicken; then roll breasts in flour.
Over medium heat in a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat the oil.
Stir in onion and garlic and cook until golden.
Add chicken and cook, turning... - 40.4877
Lemon Chicken With Noodles
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 8 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place the chicken between sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet to an even thickness.
In a small shallow container, mix the... - 40.0076
1)Marinate chicken in lemon juice for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
2)Steam cook chicken for 10 minutes until cooked and tender.
3)In a measuring cup, collect juice from cooked chicken. If this falls short of half the cup add water to... - 39.9579
Lemon Basted Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sprinkle chicken with oregano and garlic powder.
Melt butter in roasting pan or casserole.
Add chicken; turn to coat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast chicken skin side up, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Turn... - 39.1053
Combine egg white, sugar, salt and ginger, mix well, add fillets, turn in mixture, stand 10 minutes.
Coat lightly with flour.
Heat oil and butter in pan, add half the fillets, fry until golden brown on both sides and until tender, remove from pan, keep... - 38.9006
Chicken With Lemon And Olive
Rub chicken pieces with three cloves garlic, pounded with one tablespoon of salt.
Then rinse under cold water.
Cook the chicken until tender with three cups of water, two cloves garlic minced, cinnamon, parsley, cumin, onion, black peppercorns, ginger, salt... - 38.6536
1. To prepare sauce, finely shred enough peel (colored part only) from 1 or 2 of the lemons to make 1/2 teaspoon; set aside. Squeeze enough juice to measure 3 tablespoons (45 ml). In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch... - 38.6083
Lemon And Walnut Chicken
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and brown the chicken well.
Place the drumsticks in a 1 litre (2pt) casserole.
Reserve three slices of lemon, and squeeze the remaining juice over the chicken.
Sprinkle generously with... - 38.589
Chicken With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
In bowl, whisk together cream, mustard, marmalade, and cayenne.
Melt butter and oil in saute pan and saute chicken over medium-high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
You may have to do this in two batches.
Reduce heat and... - 38.5018
Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt And Lemon Sauce
1. Soak satay sticks in cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Place yoghurt, garlic, paprika, cummin seeds, lemon juice, parsley, oregano and pepper in a bowl, and mix until combined.
3. Place chicken on satay sticks and brush-over with half the mixture. Leave to... - 38.4184
Grilled Chicken With Lemon And Honey
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the chicken breasts to remove any excess fat, then wash and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Using a sharp knife, score the chicken breasts with a criss-cross pattern on both sides (making sure that... - 38.1025
Ditty Lemon Chicken
Brush chicken breasts with oil.
In 2-quart oblong glass baking dish, place chicken.
Combine wine, lemon juice, olive oil, dillweed, salt, lemon pepper and tarragon; pour over chicken.
Top with lemon slices.
Cover with plastic wrap; Microwave at HIGH (10) 10... - 37.9013
Cut chicken in serving-size pieces; cut breasts and thighs in half crosswise.
In an 8 or 9-inch round heatproof bowl, mix together soy, sherry, oyster sauce, cornstarch, sugar, sesame oil, and salt.
Add chicken, turning to coat each piece well.
Let stand for... - 37.5009
Tamari Lemon Chicken
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the tamari, parsley, oil, lemon juice and pepper.Mix well.
3 Arrange the chicken on the grill and drizzle the tamari lemon sace on each breast... - 37.4052
Lemon Chicken Baked In A Bag
Cut lemon in half and rub cut sides over the chicken.
Rub margarine over the chicken.
Salt the chicken inside and out and place half the lemon in the chicken cavity.
Sprinkle the cavity and breast with paprika.
Cross the chicken legs and tie them together;... - 36.6653
Cut chicken breasts in half.
In skillet, slowly saute onion in margarine until tender.
Add chicken; brown.
Add 1 cup chicken broth; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Put egg yolks into bowl along with lemon juice and flour.
Pour over chicken and stir... - 36.5198
Very Simple Lemon Chicken
Make small cuts in the chicken flesh.
Brush all over with the juice of one of the lemons.
Grate the rind finely and squeeze thejuice from the other lemon, then cream together with the butter, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread a little of the... - 36.2357
Lemon Roasted Chicken
Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Skin the chicken, if you like.
Place the legs in a roasting pan with the quartered onions.
Squeeze the juice from the lemons all over the chicken and then rub the pieces with garlic.
Sprinkle on the rosemary, cayenne, salt, and... - 36.1235
Baked Lemon Chicken
1. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon of the salt and tarragon in a plastic bag. Shake the chicken in flour to coat; tap off excess.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Coat chicken on all sides in melted butter or margarine, then turn pieces... - 35.9919
1. Have butcher bone chicken breasts. Remove skin and cut meat into 10 or 12 strips.
2. Melt butter in skillet over high heat. Add chicken. Sprinkle with flour, salt, and tarragon. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken broth and lemon... - 35.236
Lemon Chicken Kebab
Cut the chicken breasts lengthwise into 4 strips.
Combine the chicken strips, zucchini, red pepper, lemon zest and juice, sugar, oregano and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
Toss to coat well.
Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Thread a zucchini, red... - 35.0872
Lemon Chicken Cookout
1) In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and paprika together.
2) Place the chicken on a grill, 10 inches from the hot coals with the skin side up and apply the sauce.
3) Broil for about 45 minutes, basting occasionally until... - 34.4225
Asian At Home: Lemon Gochujang Chicken
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the Gochujang mixture and whisk well. Take 1 Tablespoon of the mixture and set aside for later.
2. Add chicken into the gochujang mixture, coat well on both sides and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Add... - 34.3572
Luscious Lemon Chicken
1. Cut chicken into 1 1/2" (4 cm) squares; marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat and stir-fry chicken for 1 1/2-2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients except cornstarch and lemon. Mix well and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer... - 34.0955
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small bowl, blend all ingredients except chicken.
Tuck wing tips under cut side of chicken.
Grill chicken at LOW with hood closed until meat near bone is no longer pink, 35 to 45 minutes, turning chicken over and... - 34.0393
Fried Chicken Giblets In Lemon Juice
Wash the giblets, then saute in hot ghee until brown and nearly cooked through approx 15 minutes.
Add the chopped onions and garlic and continue to saute until the onions are soft.
Mix in the salt pepper and mixed spices, then the lemon juice and saute for a... - 32.8742
Lemon Glazed Chicken
About 1 hour before serving: Sprinkle cut-up chicken with seasoned salt and pepper.
In skillet over medium heat, in butter, saute chicken until golden; add oregano, lemon peel, lemon juice, corn syrup and 1/2 cup water.
Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or... - 32.8723
Barbecued Lemon Chicken
Remove skin from chicken.
In shallow dish, arrange chicken in single layer.
In small dish, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano and cayenne; mix well.
Pour over chicken and turn to coat both sides.
Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes or cover... - 32.4422
Chicken With Figs And Lemon
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, stir mixture until well blended. Add onion, fig halves, and chicken, pushing chicken pieces down into broth mixture.
2. Cover with lid, and cook on high-heat setting 1 hour. Reduce to low-heat... - 30.7879
Asian Lemon Chicken Recipes By Category
Asian Lemon Chicken Dish: