- » Asian Kids
Asian Kids Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Asian Kids recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Asian Kids recipes.
All Time Hit Wonton Soup
Are you looking for a great Wonton Soup recipe? This video is just for you. Watch how the chef prepares this delicious dish that makes for a great appetizer. That’s not all, chef also demonstrates three different kinds of folds for your Wantons. What are... - 119.864
Crispy Kale Chips
If you as a parent are having tough time feeding greens to your kids, here is a veggie recipe by weelicious especially for kids. The kids would not even know there is kale inside. She is making crispy kale chips with just a little oil. As she does, you can... - 118.442
Healthy tea beverage. This is a fine preparation of kombucha – Russian fermented tea. It is sweet and has a lot of anecdotal health benefits and medicinal purpose. Left entirely alone to ferment, the kombucha settles creating an acidic and vinegar-flavored... - 111.509
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 105.026
Bananacue is term used to call fried skewered plantains cooked with brown sugar. This is a staple in the Philippines, and is mostly consumed as a mid-afternoon snack. - 102.274
Children's Noodle Dish
1. Cook the noodles in hot salted water until tender-crisp.
2. In a wok heat the oil on medium high. Add onions and stir fry for a minute then put in the peppers.
3. Add some water and then the marmite. Stir well.
4. Blend the corn flour and tomato... - 95.1511
Asian Style Barbecue Ribs
Nothing like chewing on some yummy barbecue ribs. If you have some friends coming over then you got to woo them with. See this video on how to make this classic appetizer! - 94.3822
Do you have a craving for a pastry? Try this Wonton pastry. It is easy to make and gets ready quickly. It has fried wanton decorated with cream and berries. It requires minimum preparation and can be made almost anytime. - 93.8553
Lengua De Gato
Lengua de Gato are long thin cookies that resembles the shape of a cat’s tongue. This might be the reason why these tasty treats were called such. - 93.3376
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Easy to make cold iced coffee, this would be a perfect after dinner treat. The aromatic flavour would just be a delight for the coffee freaks. Just top with whipped cream and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 78.8586
Braised Curried Short Ribs
Would you like to prepare Braised Curried Shortribs at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in... - 50.4869
Hong Kong Chews
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well, sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add eggs and beat... - 48.7571
1) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Using a fork, or into a blender, mash the garbanzo beans and potato till broken down
3) Add to it the sauteed garlic and onion
4) Tip in the sesame butter, lemon juice,... - 48.737
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line a 12 muffins tray with paper cases and lightly grease cases with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and stir in coconut mix
4. In another large... - 47.6835
Eazy Peezy Bread Fingers
These bread fingers can be a very good substitute for spring rolls during parties. It can also be served as snack. - 47.176
1.Take a large bowl and put bulghur in it.
2.Stir in hot water and low it to stay for a while after covering.
3.Cut the vegetables and add them to the bulghur.
4.Make a mixture of oil, lemon juice and salt and drizzle it on the bulghur... - 46.559
Sesame Seed Drops
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating well after adding each.
4) Add the vanilla,... - 46.1885
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 45.2606
Caramel Almond Sponge
1) Chop the almonds into slivers and toast.
2) Soak gelatin in cold water.
3) In a bowl, scald milk and add syrup to it.
4) Now, fold in the gelatin and add sugar, salt and vanilla.
5) Place the bowl in a pan with ice water and stir... - 44.8071
Individual Bread Bowls
Combine 1 cup all-purpose flour and yeast.
Heat milk, margarine, and honey just till warm (115° to 120°) and margarine almost melts; add to flour mixture.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat 3 minutes on high speed.
Stir in rye... - 44.7748
Sieve flour, salt, soda-bicarb, pepper and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl.
Keep spinach in a strainer so that excess water is drained.
Grind it to a paste.
Mix butter to flour with fingers.
Add spinach to it.
Knead to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in... - 44.7627
Oriental Beef Sandwich
In saucepan add 1/4 cup water to Frozen Beef Starter; cover tightly.
Place over low heat for 15 minutes; break up with fork.
Cover; cook 5 minutes longer.
Add onion and garlic; cook, uncovered, till onion is tender.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and ginger.
Add... - 44.2282
Pineapple Coconut Cookies
Cream first six ingredients together until light and fluffy.
Stir dry ingredients together and beat into creamy mixture.
Stir in coconut, pineapple and nuts.
Drop teaspoon-fuls 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10... - 43.399
Homemade Birthday Gift For Kids
Birthday are always happening year round.There are many items that you can give as gifts.But homemade gift is very special.It is tasty and nutritious gift for a kids party. - 43.3388
Sesame Seed Candies
1. Add the seeds to a food processor jar.
2. Start blender with cover on and run it awhile.
3. Take the cover off and push seeds down and under.
4. Add 2 tablespoons honey and a dash of vanilla to running blender.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Divide into... - 43.2104
King Of Fruits In A Pudding (mango Pudding)
This is a very simple pudding recipe. It has the sweetness of mango and the creaminess of the cream. It is easy to make and can be made and refrigerated in advance. A perfect chilled dessert that can be served in a party. - 42.8944
Tomato Lentil Soup
1) Into a skillet, pour in the oil and saute the garlic, onion, carrot and potatoes
2) Add in the lentils. Tomato juice, water, thyme vegetable salt and bring to a boil for I hour
3) Once the soup is boiled, take off from the heat and top with grated... - 42.8129
Crepes With Asian Fruits
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
Add the milk and eggs and beat until smooth, then add the sugar and beat again.
Heat a non-stick pan (preferably a crepe pan), using a spray oil if you have one, or a drizzle of vegetable oil if... - 42.3098
Date Roll Ups
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter creaming them together.
3) Add the flour and salt to the mixture by sifting them together.
4) Mix properly and place... - 42.229
1) Into a blender add the cucumber, water, yogurt, garlic, honey, sea salt, dill and green onion
2) Blitz to make into a smooth puree
3) Place in the refrigerator to chill
4) Portion the soup into soup bowls with a teaspoon of cream each... - 40.3068
It is a side dish.
It use also as a snack or an appetizer.
Specially kids like very much. - 40.2308
Beef With Pea Pods
Travel to the Orient with this mouthwatering Asian stir-fry dish! A skillet or wok is the only pan you need! - 40.2206
One Crust Pastry Shell
Cut shortening and butter into flour and salt using pastry blender until particles resemble coarse crumbs or small peas.
Combine water and food coloring.
Sprinkle over flour mixture while stirring with fork, until particles are just moist enough to cling... - 40.132
Iced Avocado Cake
By popular demand, here is a raw chocolate cake recipe for you, so you can see what all the fuss is about. These cakes are so nutrient-dense, one slice is a meal in itself, packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats. Easy to make, and even... - 40.0962
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan; set aside.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine butter or margarine, peanut butter and half the chocolate pieces.
Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate melts.
Add marshmallows, stirring until melted.
Stir in cereal and... - 39.5653
Butter a baking tray of adequate size for the sheets of dough and with sides at least 2 inches high.
Pile up 4 sheets of dough and brush liberally with butter.
Repeat, buttering every fourth sheet, until the pile is 1 inch high.
Spread evenly with nuts.
Again... - 39.5377
1.In a blender, blend spinach, green onions, parsley, dill weed, yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, thyme and salt.
2.Once done refrigerate the mixture overnight.
3.Serve cold with favorite fresh vegetables. - 39.4273
Garlic Shrimp And Pineapple Kabobs
I like this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs... - 39.3551
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 39.0117
My friends love this Pork Cutlet Recipe. Pork Cutlet is a crispy non-vegetarian snack. It is generally eaten during breakfast or evening snack time. Pork Cutlet goes well with mirchi ka salan, but it can also be eaten with tomato sause. It is a good option... - 38.8493
Toasted almonds, mandarin oranges and snow pea pods accent this Asian-style baked shrimp 'n rice casserole. Let me know how this recipe works out for you. - 38.3958
1) Into a bowl mix the tofu and rice together
2) Add in the lemon juice, salt, potato flour, walnuts and mix well
3) Onto a hot greased griddle, drop spoonfuls of the batter to make a 4 inch pancake
4) Fry till the bottom side of the pancake is evenly... - 38.1351
These round dumplings are not your traditional chicken and dumplings, and you'll love the peppery difference. Enjoy this recipe. - 37.7706
Oat And Tahini Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, take tahini and honey. Beat it with a heavy wooden spoon till it becomes creamy.
3. Add cinnamon and oats. This will make the mixture very sticky.
4. Grease cookie sheets.
5. Place... - 37.4178
Noodles Sprouts is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs vegetables. Specially great for kids holiday. - 37.3676
Cream the butter until soft, then add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and beat thoroughly.
Add half the coconut and the flour and stir until mixed.
Form into small balls and roll in the remaining coconut.
Place the balls slightly apart... - 37.0225
Thin layered blini with melted butter.. a true Royal Russian breakfast! Best eaten with sour cream, jams and honey. - 36.7589
Oriental Mini Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a small cup or bowl, blend teriyaki sauce with oils.
3. Slice every wonton skin into 4 equal quarters.
4. Using a brush, apply teriyaki mixture on both sides of wanton skin.
5. On a non-stick baking... - 36.0404
Sesame Honey Candy
In heavy skillet combine sugar, honey, ginger, and dash salt.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture boils; cook 8 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Stir in nuts and sesame seed; pour onto greased platter.
Butter hands;... - 35.9839
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2 Peel the apples and core completely by scooping out with an apple peeler.
3 For the pastry: Knead the pastry lightly, and divide it into 4 equal pieces.
4 Knead each piece of the... - 35.3824
Sesame Seed Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spread sesame seeds on a jelly-roll pan. Bake until toasted, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring or shaking the pan once or twice. Pour into a medium bowl and let cool briefly.
2. Add soy flour, pastry flour, and salt to sesame seeds; stir to... - 35.3218
1) Place the tofu into a colander to drain
2) Into a blender, add the tofu, lemon juice, onion juice, dry mustard, sea salt, and the celery seeds and blitz at high speed
3) Pout into a bowl, cling wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill
4)... - 35.2231
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend them thoroughly with the help of a mixer.
3) Serve the chilled fruit shake in tall glasses.
4) It can also be spooned due to its thickness. - 35.0584
Tamari Nut Mix
1) Into a bowl, mix together the nuts with the tamari sauce and allow to rest for 30 minutes
2) Place them onto baking sheet
3) Bake at 300 F for 15 minutes taking care to stir once in a while
4) Take out from the oven and allow to cool
5) Once... - 34.6795
How To Cook Chicken Gulay (pinoy Style)
The Gulay is a traditional rice and chicken dish with tomato sauce, red peppers, carrots and onions. It reminded me of Chicken stir-fry except with a stronger sweet, sour and pepper flavor all rolled into one. It was quick to make, easy to store and tasted... - 34.4734
Soak rice in enough water to cover.
Meanwhile, melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add spaghetti and saute until browned.
Drain rice and add to skillet.
Blend in water and salt and bring to rolling boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat,... - 33.9811
1.Take a 1 quart microwavable casserole and add in carrot, onion, and margarine. Microwave covered for 1 minute on high 100%. 2.Now add in 1/2 cup water and the broth. Combine well, cover and microwave for 5 minutes on high.
3. Add in the noodles and... - 33.5182
Who can resist creamy stroganoff coupled with family-pleasing potatoes? - 33.3077
Potato Chicken Cutlets.
Mix all the ingredients with mashed potoes. Prepare cutlets any shape, dip in egg batter ,then cover well it bread crmbs & fry in deep oil.
Serve the crispy cutlets with criender sauce & Tomato ketchup. - 32.8614
Caramel Apple Dumplings
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over low heat, and cook until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Core apples, cutting to, but not through, the bottom of each apple. Spoon caramel... - 32.8071
Curried Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
1.Bring water to a boil in large saucepan over high heat. Add potatoes; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
2.Meanwhile, heat medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat... - 32.1105
It's skillet night and that means dinner's ready in minutes. Enjoy this beefy one with noodles and veggies too! - 31.4273
Spicy Garlic Shrimp
This recipe kicks! The flavor is just as daring as you are, heady from the generous use of garlic and a touch of red pepper. - 31.3953
Chicken Sate With Low Fat Yogurt
1. In small mixing bowl combine yogurt, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Onto each of six 6-inch wooden skewers arrange 2 chicken cubes, reserving marinade. Arrange... - 31.1873
Pickled Vegetable Omelette
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and stir-fry beef mince, vegetables, honey, soy sauce and spring onions for 3-4 minutes or until cooked. Remove from pan, set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat remaining oil in a clean frying pan, pour in 1/4 of the beaten... - 30.9324
Red Pepper Jelly
1. Wash peppers. Cut in half; remove and discard stems, ribs and seeds. Cube peppers. In food processor or blender, process or blend the peppers until very finely chopped.
2. Strain peppers to get 1 cup juice. (Discard pepper solids, or reserve for other... - 30.9185
Black Eyed Beans
1.Soak the black-eyed beans in warm water for half an hour and pressure cook up to one whistle.Stain and set aside.
2.In a wok, heat the oil for tempering. Add the gram; as it turns golden, add the mustard. Lower the flame and add the red chilies. As they... - 30.4265
Sweet Potatoes With Mushrooms And Rosemary
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Prick the potatoes several times with a fork, then microwave on High for 8-10 mins, turning once until tender. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the mushrooms and rosemary and cook over a fairly high heat,... - 29.1713
For kabobs, dip apple, pear, banana, and peach chunks into lemon juice to prevent them from browning. On the skewers, alternately thread fruit. Cover and chill till serving time.
For dip, in a mixer bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on... - 28.2418
1) Cut tofu in half the thickness and make 8 equal pieces.
2) On top of each tofu piece, place shredded lettuce and sanbaizuke.
3) Serve cold. - 27.2706
This is serious comfort food from a Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom who shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy! Remember once Isaan and Laos were one country! - 21.3668
How To Make Fingerling Potato Kebabs
Idaho® Fingerling Potato Kebabs are perfect as a party appetizer or after school snack. Get the kids in the kitchen for this one! Coryanne Ettiene and her little one show you how its done. - 0