- » Asian Kids
Asian Kids Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Asian Kids recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Asian Kids recipes.
Crispy Kale Chips
If you as a parent are having tough time feeding greens to your kids, here is a veggie recipe by weelicious especially for kids. The kids would not even know there is kale inside. She is making crispy kale chips with just a little oil. As she does, you can... - 129.534
All Time Hit Wonton Soup
Are you looking for a great Wonton Soup recipe? This video is just for you. Watch how the chef prepares this delicious dish that makes for a great appetizer. That’s not all, chef also demonstrates three different kinds of folds for your Wantons. What are... - 120.384
Healthy tea beverage. This is a fine preparation of kombucha – Russian fermented tea. It is sweet and has a lot of anecdotal health benefits and medicinal purpose. Left entirely alone to ferment, the kombucha settles creating an acidic and vinegar-flavored... - 111.24
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 106.309
Asian Style Barbecue Ribs
Nothing like chewing on some yummy barbecue ribs. If you have some friends coming over then you got to woo them with. See this video on how to make this classic appetizer! - 103.662
Bananacue is term used to call fried skewered plantains cooked with brown sugar. This is a staple in the Philippines, and is mostly consumed as a mid-afternoon snack. - 101.997
Mixed Vegetable Egg Roll
Why order a takeout when you can serve delicious Chinese style crunchy-munchies at home? Egg and vegetable roll is a delicious snack option that rolls in the taste of eggs and health of vegetables into a single dish. Plus, it's very easy to make too. Follow... - 100.859
Baked Tomatoes With Crabmeat
Looking for a stuffed baked tomatoes recipe? Here is a wonderful baked tomatoes with crabmeat recipe for you! The chef here has used a very few stuffing ingredients apart from crabmeat. This easy stuffed baked tomatoes recipe is simply amazing and worth... - 96.5192
Children's Noodle Dish
1. Cook the noodles in hot salted water until tender-crisp.
2. In a wok heat the oil on medium high. Add onions and stir fry for a minute then put in the peppers.
3. Add some water and then the marmite. Stir well.
4. Blend the corn flour and tomato... - 94.8492
Do you have a craving for a pastry? Try this Wonton pastry. It is easy to make and gets ready quickly. It has fried wanton decorated with cream and berries. It requires minimum preparation and can be made almost anytime. - 94.8092
Lengua De Gato
Lengua de Gato are long thin cookies that resembles the shape of a cat’s tongue. This might be the reason why these tasty treats were called such. - 94.6526
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Easy to make cold iced coffee, this would be a perfect after dinner treat. The aromatic flavour would just be a delight for the coffee freaks. Just top with whipped cream and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 77.0001
Braised Curried Short Ribs
Would you like to prepare Braised Curried Shortribs at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in... - 49.7977
Hong Kong Chews
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well, sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add eggs and beat... - 49.009
1) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Using a fork, or into a blender, mash the garbanzo beans and potato till broken down
3) Add to it the sauteed garlic and onion
4) Tip in the sesame butter, lemon juice,... - 48.139
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 48.0284
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line a 12 muffins tray with paper cases and lightly grease cases with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and stir in coconut mix
4. In another large... - 47.7608
Individual Bread Bowls
Combine 1 cup all-purpose flour and yeast.
Heat milk, margarine, and honey just till warm (115° to 120°) and margarine almost melts; add to flour mixture.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat 3 minutes on high speed.
Stir in rye... - 46.2563
Sesame Seed Drops
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating well after adding each.
4) Add the vanilla,... - 45.8668
1.Take a large bowl and put bulghur in it.
2.Stir in hot water and low it to stay for a while after covering.
3.Cut the vegetables and add them to the bulghur.
4.Make a mixture of oil, lemon juice and salt and drizzle it on the bulghur... - 45.7395
Caramel Almond Sponge
1) Chop the almonds into slivers and toast.
2) Soak gelatin in cold water.
3) In a bowl, scald milk and add syrup to it.
4) Now, fold in the gelatin and add sugar, salt and vanilla.
5) Place the bowl in a pan with ice water and stir... - 44.7163
Oriental Beef Sandwich
In saucepan add 1/4 cup water to Frozen Beef Starter; cover tightly.
Place over low heat for 15 minutes; break up with fork.
Cover; cook 5 minutes longer.
Add onion and garlic; cook, uncovered, till onion is tender.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and ginger.
Add... - 43.5738
Pineapple Coconut Cookies
Cream first six ingredients together until light and fluffy.
Stir dry ingredients together and beat into creamy mixture.
Stir in coconut, pineapple and nuts.
Drop teaspoon-fuls 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10... - 43.0436
Homemade Birthday Gift For Kids
Birthday are always happening year round.There are many items that you can give as gifts.But homemade gift is very special.It is tasty and nutritious gift for a kids party. - 42.9294
Sesame Seed Candies
1. Add the seeds to a food processor jar.
2. Start blender with cover on and run it awhile.
3. Take the cover off and push seeds down and under.
4. Add 2 tablespoons honey and a dash of vanilla to running blender.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Divide into... - 42.2643
Tomato Lentil Soup
1) Into a skillet, pour in the oil and saute the garlic, onion, carrot and potatoes
2) Add in the lentils. Tomato juice, water, thyme vegetable salt and bring to a boil for I hour
3) Once the soup is boiled, take off from the heat and top with grated... - 42.0188
Sieve flour, salt, soda-bicarb, pepper and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl.
Keep spinach in a strainer so that excess water is drained.
Grind it to a paste.
Mix butter to flour with fingers.
Add spinach to it.
Knead to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in... - 41.8548
It is a side dish.
It use also as a snack or an appetizer.
Specially kids like very much. - 41.6058
Date Roll Ups
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter creaming them together.
3) Add the flour and salt to the mixture by sifting them together.
4) Mix properly and place... - 41.3835
Crepes With Asian Fruits
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
Add the milk and eggs and beat until smooth, then add the sugar and beat again.
Heat a non-stick pan (preferably a crepe pan), using a spray oil if you have one, or a drizzle of vegetable oil if... - 41.2149
Garlic Shrimp And Pineapple Kabobs
I like this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs... - 40.7642
One Crust Pastry Shell
Cut shortening and butter into flour and salt using pastry blender until particles resemble coarse crumbs or small peas.
Combine water and food coloring.
Sprinkle over flour mixture while stirring with fork, until particles are just moist enough to cling... - 40.3335
1) Into a blender add the cucumber, water, yogurt, garlic, honey, sea salt, dill and green onion
2) Blitz to make into a smooth puree
3) Place in the refrigerator to chill
4) Portion the soup into soup bowls with a teaspoon of cream each... - 40.0306
Beef With Pea Pods
Travel to the Orient with this mouthwatering Asian stir-fry dish! A skillet or wok is the only pan you need! - 39.5474