- » Asian Grilled Chicken
Asian Grilled Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian grilled chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian grilled chicken recipes.
Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
These Kabobs are absolutely wonderful. You can cook these on the grill or in a large skillet or griddle. Make sure you allow enough time to marinade the chicken so it turns out super moist. - 136.643
Kalbi Chicken With Mango Sauce
Here's Jon Ham and Kirk Leins making a healthy grilled chicken with Tamari Sauce, Chopped Fresh Garlic, and Mirin (Japanese cooking wine). In this video, Chef Kirk explains how to pound chicken out to make it thinner. - 115.346
Asian Style Grilled Chicken Legs
Are you interested to try something different than the normal BBQ sauce for your outdoor grilling project? In this video, chef is using a combination of Oriental sauces to baste the chicken from grilling. Surely, these are delicious and right for any... - 113.443
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken, add lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, mustard, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, and cumin in it.
3. Pour Worcestershire sauce and mix it well. Allow it to rest for 20... - 112.668
Asian Grilled Chili Chicken
A very healthy variation for fried Chilli Chicken. Chicken marinated in chinese sauce, grilled and then drizzled in to hot, sweet and sour sauce. Gets nice smoky flvors from the grill and becomes very juicy with chinese sauces. A really good one! - 111.112
Grilled Asian Bbq Skewers Trio (pork, Chicken, & Beef)
1.Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2.Throw in the meat and let them sit overnight in the refrigerator. Marinate the chicken, pork and beef in separate containers.
3.Skew them into wooden skewers that has been soaked in... - 95.1809
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 93.2724
Satay Chicken Wings
1. In a bowl, combine green onion, garlic, chili pepper, and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Add peanut butter in the marinade. Mix.
3. Drop chicken wings, and coat it well. Let it rest for a couple of hours.
4. Thread chicken wings into skewers
5.... - 89.3103
Asian Style Five Spice Grilled Chicken
If you love Asian flavors and you love grilled chicken, then this chicken dish is something that is definitely going to appeal to your taste buds. The five spices is a blend you can get at the supermarket or a Chinese food store and is the secret ingredient... - 83.7676
Condiment Grilled Chicken With Asian Rice Noodle Salad
This is a fantastic on-the-road recipe. Chef John gives a really simple grilled chicken and salad recipe that can be prepared when on a road trip or a camping trip, using condiments left over from a ball game. The only thing you would have to buy in advance... - 81.6054
Ayam Bakar Jakarta - Indonesian Grilled Chicken
Ayam Bakar Jakarta, literally translated to char grilled chicken jakarta style. A very popular dish in Indonesia, acquires its flavor from the wonderful asian spices used in it and served with kemangi - thai variety of basil,very sharp and fragrant. A... - 48.4199
Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
1) In small bowl, add vinegar, water, soy sauce, oils, mustard, and pepper to combine thoroughly. Place aside.
2) Use a baking sheet to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) On the baking sheet, place the chicken.
4) Place the sheet... - 47.7175
Chicken Breasts Marinated In Aromatic Herbs
1) Use a shallow glass baking dish, to place the chicken breasts in a single layer.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.... - 47.5374
Chicken Ribbons Satay
Combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until smooth; cool.
Remove garlic from sauce; discard.
Reserve half of sauce for dipping.
Cut chicken... - 47.3228
Curried Chicken Kebabs
1. Make 1 inch cubes of chicken.
2. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade, coat the chicken with the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour for marinating thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, apply salt slightly to grated cucumber and keep aside for... - 46.8556
Skewered Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Cut small pieces of chicken, about 1-inch squares and keep aside in a shallow dish.
2. In a small skillet, brown sesame seed lightly over low heat.
3. In a blender container, put together sesame seed, soy sauce, garlic powder, sugar, vinegar,... - 46.854
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 45.909
1) Put the onions and oranges through the coarse blade of food chopper.
2) Coat the chicken with flour.
3) In a skillet, add salad oil and heat.
4) You can use 2 small ones, if you do not own a very large one.
5) Allow the chicken to brown well on all... - 45.6574
Rosemary Grilled Chicken And Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat a grill pan over high heat.
2. Drizzling chicken thighs with oil, season with salt, pepper and rosemary, grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side and remove from heat to rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl place broth, cover... - 45.6366
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 45.5369
Grilled Chicken Burgers With Caramelized Onions
To make the chicken burgers: In a large bowl, combine the chicken, parsley, cilantro, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat... - 45.2421
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.
2 In a medium sized bowl mix chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3 Heat the coal or gas grill.
4 In a small bowl... - 45.0384
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 44.7116
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, add chicken, bell peppers, lemon juice, wine, zest, shallots, garlic, basil, parsley, marjoram, and white pepper to combine.
2) Allow marinating at room temperature for 1 hour or refrigerate, by covering with... - 44.3725
Chicken Wings With Grilled Potatoes
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Bend wings akimbo.
In a large bowl, combine soy, garlic, ginger, sugar, lemon juice, oil, onion, and pepper.
Stir in wings; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning wings several times.
About 40 minutes before cooking, start... - 44.0727
Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs
Prepare coals for barbecue.
Press garlic into Batter Bowl using Garlic Press.
Whisk in oil, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Divide chicken, zucchini and green pepper pieces into 8 equal portions and thread alternately onto eight 10-inch metal skewers.
Allot... - 43.9809
Grilled Chicken Dijonaise
Combine oil, lemon juice and pepper in shallow dish.
Swirl chicken in mixture to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine vinegar and wine in heavy small saucepan and boil over medium-high heat until liquid... - 43.8189
Grilled Chicken In Cumin Marinade
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, add yogurt, honey, cumin seeds, ground cumin, and mustard to combine.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts to coat evenly.... - 43.7892
Grilled Pickled Chicken
1) Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine and add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well and bring to a boil.
3) Pour the mixture into a blender container and blend till it is smooth.
4) In the sauce, marinate... - 43.6917
Grilled Chicken And Vegetables
Place potato in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Slice each eggplant in half lengthwise; slice halves lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
Combine broth and... - 43.2508
Mesquite Grilled Chicken En Croute
In resealable plastic bag, combine Mesquite Marinade and chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Grill over hot coals (or under broiler) 5 minutes, just until no longer pink.
In small bowl, combine red bell pepper, nuts, chiles, lime juice, Seasoned... - 43.2344
Penne With Grilled Chicken And Eggplant
Cut eggplant lengthwise into 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices; place in an 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine vinegar and 2 tablespoons broth; pour over eggplant.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove eggplant slices from marinade,... - 43.1902
Easy Indonesian Satay
To make marinade, in medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except chicken, until smooth.
Reserve half of the marinade for use as the dipping sauce.
Add chicken strips to marinade.
Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
Thread... - 42.1462
Fresh Lemon Chicken
Cut each chicken breast in half, then cut each piece into 4 strips.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken breasts and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times, so chicken is completely coated by the... - 42.0161
Mix the sugar, treacle (molasses) and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
Stir in the garlic, lemon juice and oil and set aside.
Skin and bone the chicken breasts, then cut the meat into 1 1/2 cm./3/4 in.
Thread the cubes on to skewers and arrange the... - 41.8645
Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
1. Wash the chicken and leave the skin on the chicken piece.
2. Make deep scoring cuts on the meat pieces and tip into a bowl
3. Fill the bowl with all the ingredients and mix well. Set aside to marinate for atleast one hour.
4. Heat... - 41.819
In a plastic zip-tight bag, combine the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and 2 of the scallions.
Add the chicken breasts; seal the bag, pressing out the air; and refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Brush a 9... - 41.6937
Spicy Barbecue Chicken Breasts
To prepare the grill for cooking, spray the unheated grill rack with no-stick spray.
Then light the grill according to the manufacturer's directions.
Place the rack on the grill.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a small saucepan, stir together the chili sauce,... - 41.6513
Asian Chicken With Black Beans
Combine marinade ingredients and pour into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by the marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour.
Drain and discard marinade.
Meanwhile,... - 41.6297
Cranberry Grilled Chicken Quarters
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine cranberry sauce, catsup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Break... - 41.2388
Asian Grilled Chicken Recipes By Category
Asian Grilled Chicken Dish: