- » Asian Grilled
Asian Grilled Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian grilled recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian grilled recipes.
How To Make Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
These oriental styled shrimp and scallop kebabs can be a great crowd puller for your backyard party. These gorgeous appetizers make a perfect combination with tangy pineapple salsa. Follow the instruction given by the chef, and cook up these fabulous... - 139.412
Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
These Kabobs are absolutely wonderful. You can cook these on the grill or in a large skillet or griddle. Make sure you allow enough time to marinade the chicken so it turns out super moist. - 136.643
Grilled Mushroom Oriental Salad
Assorted fresh mushrooms and a zesty oriental style dressing are the stars in this warm zippy salad - perfect for lunch or to accompany grilled meat. This mushroom recipe is not only easy but healthy too. - 128.495
Barbequed Veggie Foil Pouch
For all of you vegetarian foodies, this recipe is going to be one of the best choices, being a quick, easy and healthy one. You can add almost any type of vegetables of your choice and the cooking procedure is so simple, that you are going to love it. Go... - 123.159
Grilled Salmon With Garlic, Ginger And Basil Sauce
Ginger & Garlic – the awesome twosome flavor the Salmon, making it absolutely irresitable. Have I made this dish after watching this video? Hell yeah! The dish is pretty fantastic, and surprisingly, it doesn't take much time to cook at all. Bon Appetit! - 119.034
Grilled Pork Chops Tropical Style
Grilled meat is a treat with drinks and pork is more unique. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to grill pork chops in Tropical style with some common Tropical seasonings and flavors. Served with salsa ideal to accompany Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio! - 116.743
Hundred Island Grilled Shrimp
Asian food does really well when served to a bigger group, as most of the people adore Asian flavors. To add on to your Asian repertoire, here is a hundred island grilled shrimp recipe. The chef has made it in a very easy manner, saving all the time of... - 116.401
Kalbi Chicken With Mango Sauce
Here's Jon Ham and Kirk Leins making a healthy grilled chicken with Tamari Sauce, Chopped Fresh Garlic, and Mirin (Japanese cooking wine). In this video, Chef Kirk explains how to pound chicken out to make it thinner. - 115.346
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 115.117
Asian Style Grilled Chicken Legs
Are you interested to try something different than the normal BBQ sauce for your outdoor grilling project? In this video, chef is using a combination of Oriental sauces to baste the chicken from grilling. Surely, these are delicious and right for any... - 113.443
Grilled Tomato And Watermelon Salad
Want something juicy and delicious with your grilled fish? Try making grilled salad of tomatoes and watermelon…this salad is easy to make and can be garnished as per the preference. Top it with crumbled cheese or add some spicy sauces, the salad will taste... - 112.872
Grilled Fish With Coconut And Onion Sauce
Looking for a great tasting fish preparation? Try Grilled Fish with Coconut and Onion Sauce recipe. This easy to make recipe is healthy too! This dish can be served with green salad decoration on a platter. - 112.868
Grilled Vegetables Salad With Asian Dressing
1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato.... - 112.677
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken, add lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, mustard, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, and cumin in it.
3. Pour Worcestershire sauce and mix it well. Allow it to rest for 20... - 112.668
Kama Sutra Saki Teriyaki Salmon
When you are in a mood for seafood, you can consider this delicious recipe of salmon. In this recipe, the salmon fillets are marinated in fabulous saki teriyaki marinade, which enhances the taste and flavor. Check with the chef in this video, to know the... - 112.618
Asian Grilled Chili Chicken
A very healthy variation for fried Chilli Chicken. Chicken marinated in chinese sauce, grilled and then drizzled in to hot, sweet and sour sauce. Gets nice smoky flvors from the grill and becomes very juicy with chinese sauces. A really good one! - 111.112
Grilled Koftas Kabobs
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, lamb, paprika, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, parsley, and garlic.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pop it in refrigerator and allow it to... - 111.026
Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Sriracha Sauce - Part 5 - Serving
Now that the shrimp and sauce are ready, it is time for Part 5 of the video series - serving the mouth-watering dish. Want to know what the shrimp and sauce go really well with? Then watch the final video of the series and get ready to cook a meal that will... - 109.918
Teriyaki Grilled Nairagi Sandwich With Avocado
1. Season the Nairagi fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Throw it in the grill and cook until there are nice grill marks on either sides.
3. Pour the teriyaki sauce on the fish fillet. Finish off cooking and set aside.
4. Slit the bun and toast it... - 109.355
Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna Over Green Salad
Do you need a healthy dish for your entire family that can be prepared in almost no time? Join Chef Scott in this video and find out how to make Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna over Green salad side dish. As the name suggests, he is seasoning tuna with Chinese 5... - 106.76
Easy Grilled Pork With Marinated Pork Chops
Have some pork-loving friends over for dinner, here is an easy Thai recipe to cook pork. Check out the chef in the video showing how to grill pork chops after marinating them in a simple marinating mixture. What a way to cook pork! - 103.754
Chopped Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
1. In a plate, add the corn and asparagus and drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, red wine vinegar and safflower oil.
3. For the tuna: In a plate, pour out the olive oil along with... - 101.781
Char Sui Beef Kabobs
To Prepare the Skewers:
1. Soak 4 bamboo skewers (8 to 12 inches long) in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Alternately you can use metal skewers.
3. On each skewer place a piece of Angus Beef, then a strip of bacon, then the onion, then... - 101.103
Flat Iron Steak With Grilled Romaine Vine Ripe Tomatoes
1. Add the flat iron steak into a ziplock bag with Two Brothers Teriyaki marinade. Let this sit in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the miso, rice wine vinegar, soy and canola oil.
3. Season... - 99.4749
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 98.3404
Grilled Asian Bbq Skewers Trio (pork, Chicken, & Beef)
1.Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2.Throw in the meat and let them sit overnight in the refrigerator. Marinate the chicken, pork and beef in separate containers.
3.Skew them into wooden skewers that has been soaked in... - 95.1809
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 93.2724
Steak With Ginger Sauce
On this dish, You can use any kinds of steak: chicken, pork or beef steak. Grilled or broiled. the real taste is in the sauce (ginger sauce)...If you like more kick. Add hot sauce or tobacco sauce if you like!!! - 92.1473
Satay Chicken Wings
1. In a bowl, combine green onion, garlic, chili pepper, and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Add peanut butter in the marinade. Mix.
3. Drop chicken wings, and coat it well. Let it rest for a couple of hours.
4. Thread chicken wings into skewers
5.... - 89.3103
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 85.6745
Episode #24 Grill'n With Tequila Intro
When life hives you tequila and taco shells, make tequila tacos instead! Funny it may seem, but tacos stuffed with tequila-marinated veggies and meat not only makes for yummy hors d’oeuvres for the guests, but is quite a cinch to make too. Just try grilling... - 85.0342
Asian Style Five Spice Grilled Chicken
If you love Asian flavors and you love grilled chicken, then this chicken dish is something that is definitely going to appeal to your taste buds. The five spices is a blend you can get at the supermarket or a Chinese food store and is the secret ingredient... - 83.7676
Condiment Grilled Chicken With Asian Rice Noodle Salad
This is a fantastic on-the-road recipe. Chef John gives a really simple grilled chicken and salad recipe that can be prepared when on a road trip or a camping trip, using condiments left over from a ball game. The only thing you would have to buy in advance... - 81.6054
Asian Grilled Pork
Are you hosting a barbecue dinner and confused about the appetizers to serve? Here’s a great Asian delicacy that you could try. Watch the chef prepare this Asian Grilled Pork that is high on taste and is very simple to prepare. Learn how you too can do it... - 77.002