- » Asian Green Bean
Asian Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian green bean recipes.
Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi
If you are a curry fan, this Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi is going to win your heart. It’s a simple green bean and potato dry curry made by stir frying in the skillet. The best of the recipe here is the crushed garlic, cumin and green chilli seasoning added at the... - 129.891
Asian-style Green Bean Stir-fry
This green bean stir-fry is great for someone on a detox diet and ideal for a hot summer day. It tastes delicious warm or cold and is packed with nutrients and flavor. The savory garlic oyster sauce and sweet honey are the secret ingredients in this... - 105.859
Easy Breezy Green Beans - Asian Side Dish
1. Heat a medium nonstick skillet.
2. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add garlic, sauté about 3 minutes until garlic is nice golden brown and crunch.
3. Remove garlic, set aside.
4. Bring a large sauce pan of salted water to a boil. Add prepared... - 103.848
Gising gising is a ground pork and green bean dish cooked in coconut milk. Shrimp paste (bagoong) is used to enhance the flavor. This version calls for chili to make it spicier. If you don’t like spicy foods, you can always omit this ingredient. - 92.5882
Fish And Green Bean Curry
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, turmeric, salt, and shrimp. You can also chop them to a paste.
2) In a deep skillet, heat the oil.
3) In this hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 5 minutes.
4) To... - 48.3158
Green Bean Stew
String the beans.
Slice down the centre or leave whole.
Lightly brown the meat, bones and onions in the ghee, using the pot in which the stew is to be cooked.
Mix in the beans and fry for a few minutes.
Add the salt, pepper and mixed spices, then pour in the... - 42.669
Green Bean Julienne
1. Cut the French beans in matchstick size pieces.
2. Make julienne like strips of the celery.
3. In a bowl place the ingredients and mix them together.
4. In a screw top jar put the dressing together. Mix by shaking well.
5. Serve green bean... - 41.5196
Green Bean Salad
1. Allow 2 quarts water to come to boil. Add beans to boiling water after trimming off the ends and allow to boil for about 5 minutes or until they turn crunchy tender and bright green.
2. Drain thoroughly and add cold water to restrict cooking. Cover... - 39.9193
Basil Scented Summertime Green Bean And Onion Salad
Wash the beans and snip off the ends.
Steam them over an inch of boiling water from 4 to 7 minutes, depending on thickness, until tender-crisp.
Taste is the best test.
It's vital not to overcook the beans.
Immediately rinse the beans in cold water to stop the... - 39.1846
Celery Green Bean And Tomato Toss
Wash celery, cut off tops and, using a potato peeler, remove top layer of strings from outside stalks.
Cut crosswise into 1-inch-wide, diagonal slices.
Wash and cut green beans into 1-inch lengths.
Peel and chop tomatoes.
Using a large skillet (not cast-iron)... - 39.0702
Green Bean And Sprout Salad
Cook beans until crisp-tender, drain and cool.
Add next 4 ingredients and toss to mix.
Combine oil, vinegar, and seasonings to taste.
Pour over vegetables.
Toss and chill.
Garnish with cherry tomatoes. - 37.0713
Hamburger Green Bean Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute celery and onions in butter.
Brown the hamburger.
In a casserole dish, combine hamburger, onions, celery, green beans, cream of chicken soup and milk.
Top with Tater Tots.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and serve. - 36.301
Green Bean Peanut Salad
Combine vinegar, oil, dill weed, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss with green beans and onion.
Cover mixture tightly and marinate overnight.
To serve, add chopped peanuts. - 31.8092
Puree Of Green Bean Soup
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until margarine is melted. Add 1/2 cup water and microwave on High for 5 minutes, until beans are tender. Let cool slightly.
2. Transfer mixture to... - 31.1986
Sweet Gingered Chicken And Green Bean Stir Fry
Tender strips of chicken are stir fried with crisp green beans and bathed in a velvety ginger sauce. Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to put together her easy original recipe - perfect for weeknight dining, or any other day of the week! - 0
Asian Green Bean Recipes By Category