- » Asian Green
Asian Green Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian green recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian green recipes.
Easy Breezy Green Beans - Asian Side Dish
1. Heat a medium nonstick skillet.
2. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add garlic, sauté about 3 minutes until garlic is nice golden brown and crunch.
3. Remove garlic, set aside.
4. Bring a large sauce pan of salted water to a boil. Add prepared... - 103.848
Asian-style Green Bean Stir-fry
This green bean stir-fry is great for someone on a detox diet and ideal for a hot summer day. It tastes delicious warm or cold and is packed with nutrients and flavor. The savory garlic oyster sauce and sweet honey are the secret ingredients in this... - 105.859
Slow Roasted Salmon With Asian Greens
Cook fish and quartered lime on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until both are lightly coloured all over.
Place fish and lime in oiled large baking dish; sprinkle with lime leaves.
Bake, covered tightly, in very slow oven about 30 minutes... - 43.9268
Asian Green Beans
Heat green beans; drain.
Saute almonds and mushrooms in butter.
Add green beans.
Add salt and pepper.
Microwave: Melt butter in bowl.
Add almonds and mushrooms.
Cook on High for 30 seconds.
Add green beans.
Cook on Medium for 2 to 3 minutes. - 36.9491
Asian Green Noodles
1)In a covered pot, boil 2 or 3 quarts of water.
2)Salt if required.
3)Add noodles and cook, uncovered, until noodles are al dente,for about 5 minutes, depending on their width.
4)Drain and serve with sauce from fish.
5)Serve it hot. - 29.5721
Asian Style Dandelion Greens
Remove tough ends from stems of dandelion greens, and wash leaves thoroughly.
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in an 8-quart Dutch oven or stockpot.
Add greens, and cook 5 minutes; drain well.
Place greens on paper towels, and squeeze until barely moist; set... - 34.7492
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 82.4548
Silver Warehou With Asian Greens
Combine fish, sesame oil, sauces and ginger in medium bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain fish over small pan; reserve marinade.
Coat fish in flour; shake off excess.
Heat vegetable oil in wok or large pan; deep-fry fish, in batches,... - 43.8639
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna Over Green Salad
Do you need a healthy dish for your entire family that can be prepared in almost no time? Join Chef Scott in this video and find out how to make Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna over Green salad side dish. As the name suggests, he is seasoning tuna with Chinese 5... - 114.646
Asian Style Green Beans
1. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, combine onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, garlic, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Stir-fry over medium-high heat until mushrooms are soft and almost all liquid has evaporated (about 10 minutes). Add water, 1 tablespoon (15 ml)... - 26.9676
Asian Shrimp With Vegetables
Shrimp freaks having some shrimp and vegetables left over in your freezer, this shrimp dish in Asian style is just right for you. Check out Stacey make the dish with sauteed shrimp and some stir fried vegetables along with a few flavors. Easy to make with a... - 102.685
Asian Style Watercress Soup
This Watercress Soup tastes incredible ! Rich, luxurious watercress has been my favorite be it for sandwiches or for a side course and now this soup is the best of all watercress dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this utterly delicious Watercress soup... - 42.5815
Barbecued Asian Back Ribs
1. Preheat cooker to 325 degree.
2. Remove thin membrane from the pork rib to allow flavour to penetrate.
3. Preheat grill to medium high.
4. In a large roasting pan, place rib, and pour hot water in it. With aluminium foil cover it... - 106.457
Raw Cabbage Greens Oriental Style
For all the raw food lovers, this video is a must watch. The recipe is packed with the goodness of raw veggies which is an excellent source of vitamins. Watch the chef prepare this dish step by step. - 63.9232
Betty's Asian Lettuce Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Asian Lettuce Salad. This is green, leafy salad that is loaded with goodies like Mandarin orange segments and chow mein noodles. - 0
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Clean chicken wings and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Drizzle olive oil to coat chicken wings and then season with salt and pepper. Place chicken wings in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
In a bowl combine... - 34.8812
Asian At Home: Egg Drop Soup
1. Pour chicken broth in a small sauce pan; add ginger; bring to boil over high heat.
2. Add salt and pepper into egg and scramble, set aside.
3. Combine corn starch and water; add into boiling broth, while stiring broth. Bring back to boil; add egg while... - 22.3096
Asian Chicken Salad
1. In a pot pour in water, add ginger, garlic and salt. Cover the pot and let the water boil.
2. Once the water gets boiled add in chicken and again cover the pot.
3. Turn the heat off and leave chicken in hot water for 30 minutes.
4. Shred... - 104.143
Quick Asian Noodle Salad
Learn how to make very easy and quick Asian noodle salad using chowmein noodles, carrots, red pepper, green onion, sesame seeds, oil, peanuts and simple dressing. - 0
Spicy Asian Slaw
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add green onions and coleslaw; toss gently.
Sprinkle with parsley and sesame seeds. - 25.0884
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.1649
Asian Chicken Stock
Want to cook Asian food? Do you have some good chicken stock handy? It’s just something you have to have to make any Asian dish! You can’t by a can of Asian chicken stock. It has to be made in your own kitchen so that you can control the flavor, the... - 91.1872
Asian Barbeque Beef Brisket
Asian Barbecue beef brisket is the perfect dish to prepare for large gatherings. Watch chef demonstrate this hassel free recipe which you can just dump in the oven and forget about while preparing other dishes on the menu. - 114.796
Asian Chicken Kabobs
These Asian Chicken Kabobs are never going to fail to get compliments for you if you serve them to your friends for a party with seasoned rice or couscous ! No mortal can resist these wined chicken breasts broiled with zucchini and mushrooms with garlic... - 46.8306
Asian Glazed Pork Shoulder
1. In an 8-quart pressure cooker, combine the soy sauce, wine, water, vinegar, sugar, scallion lengths, chiles, ginger, garlic, orange and cinnamon stick. Cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Season the pork with pepper; add... - 30.2608
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Remove from heat, add carrots and snow peas. Let stand 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water,- drain well.
3. Combine noodle mixture,... - 35.0486
Asian Style Bbq Country Pork Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Asian BBQ Sauce: In a pot on high heat, add olive oil.
3. Add the ginger and sweet onions and caramelize.
4. Once brown, add in ketchup, hoison sauce, oyster sauce, honey, mirin and... - 129.322
Asian Shrimp & Tofu Stir Fry
A great dish with an Asian flair from Dr. Janet Brill's book "Cholesterol Down", featuring pineapple and ginger. This diabetes-friendly recipe is a winner. - 116.172
Asian Flank Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Combine steak and next 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 12 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove steak from bag, reserving marinade.
Coat grill rack with cooking... - 39.4184
Hearts Of Romaine With Chicken And Warm Asian Ginger Sauce
DISCARD THE TOUGH outer leaves from the romaine and cut away the core.
Cut the romaine lengthwise into quarters, rinse, and dry well.
Chill until needed.
SEASON THE CHICKEN strips lightly with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a large skillet, preferably... - 43.0827
Easy Asian Glazed Salmon
Quick, easy, and super flavorful. Craving a savory flaky fillet? This is the recipe for you. - 0
Asian Fluffy Hot Steamed Eggs
If you love Pan-Asian food, then you will definitely enjoy this dish. To me it is more of a breakfast essential, and also love the pungency of the fish sauce going in there. It is healthy and one can have it almost everyday. Enjoy this video from Maangchi! - 120.792
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sugar snaps and cook until bright green, about 1 minute. With a slotted spoon, transfer the sugar snaps to a large plateto cool. Add the buckwheat noodles to the saucepan and boil... - 33.9601
1) Mix all the ingredients of the sesame dressing to make the dressing.
2) To make the Asian coleslaw salad, toss the ingredients together.
3) Drizzle the sesame dressing.
4) Mix again.
6) Serve the Asian Coleslaw salad for... - 43.8561
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 105.655
Tofu And Onions Braised In Asian Barbecue Sauce With Noodles
This braised tofu and onion recipe with barbecue sauce and noodles makes a simple and filling meal. Prepared with chinese egg noodles or spaghetti, the noodles are cooked and served with braised tofu and tossed in barbecue sauce prepared with a mix of oyster... - 47.3208
Lamb Tenderloin With Asparagus Lauhala And Asian Chimichurri Part 1
FOR THE POACHED EGG
1. In a pan, let a cup of water come to a boil and squeeze in a little lemon juice.
2. Crack the egg in a bowl, drop it in the boiling water and poach it. Remove and set aside.
FOR THE LAMB TENDERLOIN
3. In another pan, heat two... - 90.009
Lamb Tenderloin With Asparagus Lauhala And Asian Chimichurri Part 2
FOR PREPARING POACHED EGG
1. Take a pan and let a cup of water come to a boil and squeeze in a little lemon juice.
2. Crack the egg in a bowl, drop it in the boiling water and poach it. Remove and set aside.
FOR THE LAMB TENDERLOIN
3. In another pan, heat... - 90.1187
Asian Zing Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Brush two baking tray with half of the vegetable oil.
3. Crush the garlic clove, using side of knife.
4. Cut onion, ginger and 1 green onion in chunks and leave it aside.
5. Finely chop the remaining green onion... - 103.439
Green Pepper Jelly
Wash and seed the peppers.
Chop in a food processor work bowl fitted with the steel blade.
It should measure 1/4-cup plus one tablespoon.
Place the peppers in a saucepan; add the sugar and vinegar.
Place over high heat until it comes to a boil.
Boil for only... - 32.9965
Asian Slaw Squash Salad
Game for some oriental dinner tonight? Try this yummy Asian slaw squash salad that is indeed finger-licking good and colorful and melds in yellow squash and green zucchini and some pure Asian seasoning and dressing created with sesame seeds, wasabi, rice wine... - 94.6244
Asian Chicken Burgers
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
Shape into 4 patties.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for7-8 minutes, or according... - 34.5884
Asian Chicken Burgers
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a large bowl, add the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place in the refrigeartor for... - 42.0917
Asian Turkey Noodle Salad
1) Take a small bowl; mix together sesame oil, soy sauce and prepared soup mix in it and keep refrigerated, covered.
2) Take a large bowl and mix turkey, water chestnuts, snow peas, mushrooms, carrots and green onions in it.
3) Mix noodle mixture with... - 37.7445
Asian Duck Confit
COMBINE THE WATER, sherry, onion, honey, soy sauce, green onions, lemongrass, oyster sauce, ginger, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large pot and bring to a boil.
Add the duck legs and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer until the duck... - 46.0328
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 117.96
Asian Spiced Turkey
Place celery and onions inside the turkey cavity.
In a small bowl, combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, sugar, apple juice, vanilla and seasonings; mix well.
Place turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan; pour remaining water into the pan.
Pour 1/4 cup... - 42.1131
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 113.712
Chicken And Veggie Asian Style Rice Bowl
Here is a great way to use up left over rice, chicken and left over veggies in the fridge. You can use pretty much any vegetable you want as well as chicken, beef. pork or ham. You can also omit the meat and leave this vegetarian. - 121.751
Asian Beef Wraps
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Keep warm.
3 As per the package directions, heat the tortillas.
4 Keep warm.
5 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
6 Add beef and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until... - 41.7878
An Asian Style Beef Dish
1) In a food processor, place together, beef, onion, Boemboe rudjak, soy sauce, ginger powder and fresh and seasoning.
2) Process to mix all the ingredients well together and mince well.
3) In a large non-stick pan, cook the minced mixture until beef... - 43.2435
Healthy Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe - It's Gluten Free
1. Chop the onion, cabbage and green onions, mince the garlic and carrots. Keep everything aside.
2. In a wok or a frying pan cook the ground beef along with sesame oil, over medium high heat.
3. Once the beef is cooked, transfer the... - 0
Asian Salmon Fry
1. Cut the fish into medium size pieces.
2. Chop the vegetables- bell pepper, onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic, green chilies, frozen green peas and cashew nuts.
3. In a bowl place the fish, add the curd, half a lemon juice, tamarind paste, ginger... - 105.825
Easy Asian Beef And Noodles
1. Trim fat from steak; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove steak mixture from skillet; keep warm. Heat remaining... - 23.8823
Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan; add pasta, and cook 3 minutes or until tender.
Place pasta in a serving bowl.
Combine soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon oil; stir well with a wire whisk.
Add soy sauce mixture to pasta; toss well.
Coat... - 44.0521
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle pepper over pork; place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 14 minutes or until instant read thermometer registers 160°... - 29.7941
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring chestnuts, water, mushrooms and the next six ingredients together and allow them to boil
2. Turn the heat down ans simmer for about half an hour
3. Take the pork, sprinkle pepper generously over it and place it in a... - 43.6544
Asian Style Crab Cakes
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Fold in crabmeat and 1 cup breadcrumbs.
2. Divide crab mixture into 12 equal portions, shaping each into a 2-inch-round patty. Place 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs in a shallow dish; dredge crab cakes in breadcrumbs.... - 31.4861
Asian Cabbage Slaw
Combine the cabbage, carrots, and bell peppers in a serving bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and optional chili oil.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Set aside to... - 39.3378
Asian Chicken Salad
To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a bowl.
In another large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients with enough of the dressing to coat and season well with black pepper to taste. - 35.2557
Asian Chicken Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake.
Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Set aside 2 cups spinach leaves.
Stack remaining spinach leaves, and cut into thin slices; set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions,... - 45.0061
Asian Cole Slaw - Vegan
This slaw is a great alternative to Cole slaw. It is light, fresh and delicious. You can make it gluten free by using gluten free soy sauce. Enjoy! - 0
Asian Sesame Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
In small bowl, stir green onions with ginger, garlic, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil... - 39.5574
Asian Grilled Steak Salad
Asian grilled steak salad is prepared with a marinated and grilled flak steak served with a citrus sauce and vegetables. The sweet and sour sauce with soy sauce, vinegar, orange and lemon juice with garlic and chili for flavor is served over the steak with... - 44.3329
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 44.5508
Asian Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Take two 12x24-inch sheets of aluminum foil, and fold each sheet of foil over to make a double-thick square.
Brush a little oil the center part of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Spread half of the... - 45.7651
Asian Style Sweet And Pungent Squab
1. Season the squab with salt and pepper
2. In a large pan, heat the oil and sautÃ© the squab till completed cooked.
3. Add the garlic halfway during the cooking process and sautÃ©
4. Cover and cook for 20 minutes till done
5. In a... - 44.029
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 46.1314
Asian Style Fish Cakes
1) In a food processor, grind or chop together the shrimps, fish, almonds and bacon.
2) Blend in the green onion, salt, soy sauce, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Using 2 tablespoon for each, shape the mixture into flat patties.
4) In a skillet... - 40.8104
Asian Barbecued Meatballs
In a medium bowl combine ground beef, green onions, the 1/4 cup chopped onion, the soy sauce, sesame seeds, and sugar.
Shape into 36 meatballs, about 1 inch in size.
Thread 2 meatballs onto each of eighteen 6-inch skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between... - 29.7161
Asian Beef Ampalaya
Want to try a different and innovative recipe for dinner? Try this fabulous Asian Beef Ampalaya recipe. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Watch this video to learn how. - 71.6795
Asian Style Egg Foo Yong
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir with a whisk until well blended. Set aside.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions and ham; stir-fry 1 minute. Add bean sprouts; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add ham... - 25.9462
Healthy Asian Pork And Pasta
Asian cuisine is always known for healthy dishes. Here, you can find a very nutritious dish "Pork and Pasta". Learn here how to make this wonderful dish. - 141.344
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 44.2371
Asian Marinated New York Strip With Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
1. For the marinade: In a ziplock bag, add the new york strip along with the garlic, scallions, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce and sherry. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes to marinate.
2. For the black bean sauce: In a pot... - 117.741
Raw Food - Yummy Asian Kale Salad
Take a look at an awesome raw food recipe for Asian kale salad that this video shares. The video presents a super simple dressing that is perfect for an Asian kale salad especially when you are camping or travelling and when you are falling short of time.... - 116.375
My Dad's Vegan Asian Steam Fry
Ask and you shall receive! My Dad agreed to share his favorite simple vegan recipe with you guys ;) Feel free to leave out the oils and replace them with water. Whenever the pan is looking dry just add a 1/4 cup or a little less and give it a stir. Hope you... - 0
Not Fried Asian Rice
Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions, bell pepper and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; stir in rice and egg whites.
Simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring... - 39.2645
Chopped Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
1. In a plate, add the corn and asparagus and drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, red wine vinegar and safflower oil.
3. For the tuna: In a plate, pour out the olive oil along with... - 105.808
How To Make Easy Asian Congee (rice Porridge)
Asian Rice Congee is a dish that can be only compared to a white canvas, as the possibilities are endless with this simple dish. It can be a great dish to have when you are sick and have lost your appetite or can be turned into a fancy dish to serve for... - 127.931
Asian Chicken With Black Beans
Combine marinade ingredients and pour into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by the marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour.
Drain and discard marinade.
Meanwhile,... - 43.3742
Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
Reserve until needed.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water only until tender (about 2 to 4 minutes).
Cut into serving pieces with kitchen scissors.
Place noodles in bowl.
Mix in water chestnuts and green... - 43.6338
Asian Egg Foo Yong
Preheat browning dish 4 MINUTES, add butter.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 7 to 9 MINUTES on '6', or until eggs are nearly set.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes, covered. - 34.8796
Asian Pork And Broccoli
1. Whisk together 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, the broth, and sugar in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
2. Combine the pork, the remaining 1 tablespoon sherry, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 1... - 29.809
Asian Salad Chicken Soup
1) Cut the chicken into 4-inch-thick slices, then into 2-inch length strips.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, soy sauce, mushrooms, ginger and red pepper flakes to a boil over a high heat, then simmer covered for 10... - 48.4416
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 131.356
Zesty Asian Vegetables With Soy Sauce
Would you believe if someone told you that you could whomp up a flavor-packed dish in just 30 minutes? Well, this Asian style dish by Betty surprisingly does so. Loaded with fresh veggies and cooked in zesty soy sauce, this is one dish that will never fail to... - 93.5817
Asian Coconut Rice Salad
This Asian Coconut Rice Salad tastes amazing ! Try this savory rice accompaniment with meat or breads and let me know if you like it ! Tell me if you share my passion for this Asian Coconut Rice Salad. - 41.9974
Asian Green Recipes By Category