- » Asian Garlic Sauce
Asian Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian garlic sauce recipes.
Garlic And Shallots Sweet Soy Sauce
Want to cook your soy sauce batches at home instead of running to the store every other day? Then you need to watch this video! Ramona Werst shares her recipe to make sweet soy sauce with ingredients that are easily available. The recipe is so simple that you... - 120.991
Grilled Salmon With Garlic, Ginger And Basil Sauce
Ginger & Garlic – the awesome twosome flavor the Salmon, making it absolutely irresitable. Have I made this dish after watching this video? Hell yeah! The dish is pretty fantastic, and surprisingly, it doesn't take much time to cook at all. Bon Appetit! - 89.7841
Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
Would you like to give an Oriental twist to your dish today? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce. The blend of flavors in this sauce is truly delectable. Do not give it a miss. - 88.1283
Prawns In Mild Garlic Sauce
Want to know of a recipe that will yield a yummy dish that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then you must watch this video. Watch to know more! - 84.8434
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 46.2126
Mushrooms In Garlic Sauce
1) With a knife, cut the large mushrooms into quarters..
2) In a small bowl, crush the garlic and salt together, with a knife.
3) In a large bowl, add the butter or margarine.
4) On high power, heat for 1 minute, until melted.
5) To... - 45.9465
Steamed Chicken With Garlic Sauce
Preparation Lightly rub chicken inside and out with wine and salt.
Place green onion and slice of ginger in body cavity.
Cooking Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to just below level of rack and bring to a boil.
Place chicken breast side up on a... - 40.9158
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) Add the sesame tahini, lemon juice and salt, process until well blended.
3) Scrape down sides of the bowl, then with the machine running, pour in a steady... - 35.8931
Sweet Garlic Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan, place all the ingredients.
2) Simmer uncovered over medium-low for 30 to 35 minutes heat until the sauce thickens.
3) Cool to room temperature before serving.
4)The sauce can be stored tightly covered in the... - 35.4629
Falafel With Tangy Garlic Sauce
Combine felafel mix, burghul, parsley, coriander and all the water in large bowl; refrigerate, covered, for about 2 hours or until all liquid is absorbed and mixture holds together, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Shape... - 35.3475
Oriental Black Bean And Garlic Sauce
In a skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat and in it stir-fry the garlic, the gingerroot, and the red bell pepper until the pepper is softened.
Add the beans and stir-fry the mixture for 2 minutes.
Add the Sherry and boil the mixture for 1... - 35.2234
Plum Garlic Sauce
Cook plums in water to cover.
Drain, and reserve liquid.
Force plums through a sieve or whirl in blender.
Stir sufficient plum liquid into the puree to make it the consistency of thick cream.
Add garlic, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a... - 34.9497
Heat oil in a saucepan; add garlic cloves and lemon peel; saute over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until garlic just starts to brown in a few spots.
Add broth, water and herbs; simmer to reduce mixture by about half.
Discard herb sprigs and lemon... - 33.7888
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
1. In hot oil in large skillet, over medium heat, saute shrimp, turning several times, about 5 minutes, or just until they turn pink. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in other ingredients, along with 1 cup water; simmer, covered, until heated through. - 30.0554
Garlic Sauce Za1t B'toom
Crush garlic in the salt with a mortar and pestle until the salt is dissolved.
Very gradually add 1 tablespoon of oil (a few drops at a time) and then a few drops of lemon juice and, stirring in the one direction with the pestle, blend into the garlic.
When... - 25.0575
Homemade Chili Garlic Sauce / World Of Flavor
1. In a food processor, add in the red chiles and garlic. Process until chunky.
2. Take out the sauce in a pan, and add in the remaining ingredients. Place on the stove and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve with noodles. - 0