- » Asian Fruit Dessert
Asian Fruit Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian fruit dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian fruit dessert recipes.
Almond Jelly With Fruit Cocktail
Almond Jelly with Fruit Cocktail is a dessert recipe well known in some parts of Asia. This has the consistency similar to most gelatin recipes. - 88.8159
Fruit And Nut Goodie
If you want to keep away your kids from bingeing on cookies and candies, this fruit and delight could make for a great after-school snack. Big Bear Ron shares a simple recipe to whomp up these nutritious, delicious snack at home that are truly irresistible. - 46.8009
Fruit Sherbet Tarts
1) Take a clean bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
2) Set 8 fluted paper cups in muffin pans. Place the mixture equally in all the 8 cups.
3) Take a spoon and press the crumb mixture down firmly against bottom and sides... - 45.0618
Nutty Fruit Cake
Toss all the candied fruit with the half cup flour and set aside.
Pour the Cognac over the raisins and currants, cover and soak for about six hours.
In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy and light.
Add the eggs, one by one, beating... - 42.1082
Fruit Kebabs With Honey Cardamom Syrup
CUT PINEAPPLE into eight bite-sized pieces.
1.Cut peach into 8 wedges and slice banana.
Thread all fruit alternately on skewers; place in shallow dish.
2.To make Honey Cardamom Syrup: Combine honey, butter, car-damom, rum and sugar in bowl.
Pour mixture over... - 41.8556
Pacific Fruit Bonita Banana And Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan bring sweet potatoes to a boil in water to cover.
3. Add salt and simmer 30-35 minutes until tender.
4. Peel and slice about l/4 inch thick.
5. Slice bananas and combine with orange juice.... - 41.5942
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 41.4588
Watermelon Fruit Basket
1)Mark a line lengthwise around top one-third of watermelon and mark a 2-inch-wide strip across top of watermelon, connecting at the lengthwise line, for handle of basket.
2)Cut out and remove large sections, using a sharp knife, to form basket... - 41.2383
Coconut Glazed Fruit
Combine sugar, cornflour, salt and water.
Stir and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until thick and smooth.
Slowly beat in a little of the cornflour mixture, then add to remaining mixture in pan.
Cook over low heat for one minute.
Remove from... - 39.5299
Jeweled Fruit Tart
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over surface; toss with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened and mixture is crumbly.
Shape... - 39.3521
Fruit Cup Dessert
1) In a saucepan, heat orange juice, water, sugar and cinnamon until syrup is formed.
2) Let it cool for some time.
3) In a bowl, combine the fruits and syrup. Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve in sherbet cups, sprinkle nuts on the top. - 37.6696
In the Philippines, fruit salad is considered to be more of a dessert rather than an appetizer or side dish. The Filipino version of the fruit salad requires the use of condensed milk and table cream which makes the dish rich and sweet. The typical Filipino... - 37.6074
Tapioca Fruit Salad
Drain and reserve all juices except from orange and cherries.
You need 4 cups of juice (add water if necessary) Cook pudding only and fruit juice until it comes to a boil.
Cool and pour over the fruit.
Chill. - 37.2927
To prepare the pastry shell, in a bowl beat together the butter and margarine.
Add the egg, sugar and salt, mixing well.
Stir in the flour until the dough forms a ball.
Place the dough between two sheets of waxed paper.
Roll out to fit into a nine-inch pie... - 36.5535
Fruit Freeze Oriental
Soften cream cheese; blend in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt.
Stir in fruits and ginger.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray.
Sprinkle almonds over top.
Freeze firm. - 35.5305
Mandarin Fruit Cup
1) In a small bowl, collect syrups from orange segments and pineapple to add to punch.
2) Take a medium-size bowl and mix fruits in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and allow chilling.
4) Serve in sherbet glasses after garnishing with... - 33.4663
Star Spangled Fruit Tart
Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth.
Spread over crust.
In center of tart, arrange... - 33.1602
Creamy Fruit Pies Filling
Whip the cream cheese with the sugar until fluffy.
Add the softened Cool Whip, mixing well.
Spread over the baked shell.
Decorate with the apricot halves.
Melt the apricot jelly with the water and cool.
Cover the apricot halves with the cooled... - 33.1037
Autumn Fruit Salad
Preparation Combine all fruits in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
Cover and chill for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Just before serving, pour dressing over fruit and stir to mix lightly.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 32.0323
1. Place the flour in a large bowl then rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add sufficient cold water to make a firm dough.
2. Roll out half the pastry and use to line a season 10in/25cm ovenproof pie plate. Pile the... - 30.9011
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 29.6597
Persian Fruit Dessert
1. Slice, pare and seed melons; cut into 1-inch cubes. Wash and hull strawberries.
2. Combine melon cubes, whole strawberries, grapes and nuts in a large glass bowl.
3. Pour orange juice over fruits with brandy and rose water; mix well. Cover bowl with... - 28.0439
Arrange attractively in lettuce cups.
Make the dressing and pour over. - 27.7378
Oriental Crackling Fruit
In saucepan, stir together sugar, honey and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boil and continue boiling until small amount dropped into cold water forms hard ball (300°F on candy thermometer).
Fill shallow bowl with water and ice.
Spear orange segments, strawberries... - 27.2149
Fruit Pies Filling
Whip the cream until stiff.
Add the sugar and kirsh and beat again.
Line the pie shell with the cream mixture, reserving one-quarter cup for garnish.
Arrange the peach halves over the cream.
Decorate with the whipped cream rosettes. - 23.8572
Fill the tart with creme patissiere and arrange thinly sliced fruits on top. - 16.4618