- » Asian Fruit Dessert
Asian Fruit Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian fruit dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian fruit dessert recipes.
Homemade Pineapple Chutney
If you have never tasted or tried making pineapple chutney, its time you do it. Follow the chef in the video as she has a very easy recipe for homemade pineapple chutney. All you need to do is put together all ingredients in a saucepan and let it cook until... - 121.956
Betty's Fanciful Fruit Kebabs
What better way to get your daily dose of fruits than a fruity treat like this. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fresh fruit kebabs that makes for a fanciful addition to the platter. Not only is it gorgeous and appealing, but also elegant... - 110.57
Chocolate And Coconut Sauce
This video is for chocolate lovers! This recipe is to prepare chocolate and coconut sauce, which can be used as a topping for many dishes. This sauce has many anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties and is also good for thyroid. - 106.979
Healthy Garbanzo Bean And Veggie Burger With Low-fat Asian Slaw
If you’re a vegetarian you are going to love this dish. Chef Binks shows you how to make a healthy veggie burger from scratch and serves it with a no-fat, Asian dressed pineapple coleslaw over whole wheat buns. Dr. Derek gives you the nutritional value and... - 103.027
Summer Special Fruit Chutney
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy condiment? Here's one that you can add to your list. Watch the chef prepare this delicious and very flavorful Summer Special Fruit Chutney that is sure to add a blast of taste to your meal. - 100.94
Goi Du Du
If salads is your latest obsession, then do try goi du du. Goi dudu is a Vietnamese Papaya Salad which tastes amazingly delicious and refreshing. Made by combining green papaya with a variety of herbs, nuts and seasoning, the salad tastes just divine and is... - 93.4104
Easy Banan Bread
In this video, Chef has tried to show a very easy banana bread recipe, however he has not mentioned the quantity of ingredients which is crucial for making any bread. Moreover, the video is in Filipino, so it would be useful only for those who know the... - 87.6129
Fresh Date And Apple Chutney
Looking for a yummy side dish that will go well with almost everything? Then try the chutney recipe detailed in this video. You are sure to love it! - 79.7922
Banana And Berry Smoothie
Bring on the day with a healthy berry banana smoothie! Full of goodness and all the vitamins in a glass! Check this video out on whipping up a healthy smoothie! - 78.4761
Easy Banana Salad
If you are very busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy banana salad. With EJ you can learn to make such fantastic delights in minutes. Gear up for an extremely enjoyable treat whenever you are hungry. - 78.4647
Fresh Cut Pomelo
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and fresh Pomelo. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. All you need to do is cut it up. - 76.35
Strawberry And Pepper Slaw
A slaw using freshly picked strawberries served with some seared Tuna. The chef whips this salad with absolute finesse! A video to watch on cooking up an elegant gourmet salad! - 76.0635
Fruit extracts and juices are great over any occasion and here is a Tropical recipe to make a punch. Check out Farah along with Talat how to make cool Mango Punch. Great to have after lunch or dinner. - 74.9989
Got some fruits leftover lying in the fridge and wondering how to use the? Blend it up and use it as a shake! See the video for more on this refreshing drink! - 65.9491
Tropical Sherbet Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine coconut, nuts and melted margarine or butter and transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up sides to form a firm even crust.
4. Bake in the... - 48.707
Fruit And Nut Goodie
If you want to keep away your kids from bingeing on cookies and candies, this fruit and delight could make for a great after-school snack. Big Bear Ron shares a simple recipe to whomp up these nutritious, delicious snack at home that are truly irresistible. - 47.1535
Viennese Apricot Foldovers
Cream butter, add honey, and blend together until light and fluffy.
Force the hard-cooked egg yolk through a sieve, and add to the butter-honey mixture.
Add beaten egg yolk, citrus peel, vanilla, and salt.
Mix well, then sift flour and add to dough.
Form into... - 46.7022
1. Grate, grind and soak coconut (set aside a tablespoonful for grinding) in 75 ml. of warm water, and extract milk.
2. Grind ginger, garlic, coriander, half the onions, green chillies, remaining coconut, fenugreek, cumin, salt.
3. Soak tamarind in half cup... - 46.0397
1. Peel and cut bananas into pieces 2.5 cm. (1") long and 0.75 cm. (1/4") thick.
2. Wash well in a little buttermilk to remove stains.
3. Grind together green chillies and turmeric.
4. Smear on banana pieces. Add salt, water and curry leaves and cook till... - 45.5816
Fruit Sherbet Tarts
1) Take a clean bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
2) Set 8 fluted paper cups in muffin pans. Place the mixture equally in all the 8 cups.
3) Take a spoon and press the crumb mixture down firmly against bottom and sides... - 44.8532
Thaw raspberries, if frozen.
Place half of the berries in blender container or food processor.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Repeat with remaining berries.
Stir in lemon peel.
In large mixer bowl beat together egg yolks, lemon juice, vanilla, and... - 44.8357
Tkemali sauce is slightly sour & is used on a wide variety of meat, poultry, seafood & even vegetable dishes. The Republic of Georgia has as many recipes for this sauce as they do women in the country! - 44.5756
Oriental Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine by tossing.
2) In a small bowl, add pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, rind, and extract.
3) Stir well to blend the mixture.
4) Pour this juice mixture over the fruit mixture and toss well.
5)... - 44.055
Spicy Fruit Salad
Advance preparation: In medium saucepan combine undrained pineapple tidbits, un-drained pear halves, and lemon juice.
Tie stick cinnamon and whole cloves in cheese cloth bag; add to fruit mixture.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 8 to 10... - 43.8914
Fruit Kebabs With Honey Cardamom Syrup
CUT PINEAPPLE into eight bite-sized pieces.
1.Cut peach into 8 wedges and slice banana.
Thread all fruit alternately on skewers; place in shallow dish.
2.To make Honey Cardamom Syrup: Combine honey, butter, car-damom, rum and sugar in bowl.
Pour mixture over... - 43.804
Marinated Fruit Lamb Chops
The night before the barbecue, place apricots and prunes in water.
In the morning, drain apricots and prunes and place in a blender or food processor.
Add orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Process... - 43.5314
Spiced Fruit Salad
1) In a serving dish, place the jicama, cucumbers, papaya, pineapple, kiwis, apple and mango. Lightly toss.
2) In a food processor, place peanuts to chop coarsely. Add the chile peppers, brown sugar and tamarind liquid and process to prepare a thick,... - 43.403
Indonesian Fruit Salad
Pour drained pineapple juice into a small pan; add sugar and lemon juice.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle lemon juice over apples and avocados to keep slices from turning brown.
Place fruits and vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Pour cooled... - 42.8691
Crepes With Asian Fruits
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
Add the milk and eggs and beat until smooth, then add the sugar and beat again.
Heat a non-stick pan (preferably a crepe pan), using a spray oil if you have one, or a drizzle of vegetable oil if... - 42.3098
Spiced Fruit Chutney
1) Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
2) Cook on power for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Serve with a curry. - 42.1284
Gold Coin Oranges
Preparation Peel oranges and thinly slice crosswise.
Combine orange slices and liqueur in a bowl and stir gently to mix.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Cooking Combine syrup ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and... - 41.8709
Coconut Glazed Fruit
Combine sugar, cornflour, salt and water.
Stir and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until thick and smooth.
Slowly beat in a little of the cornflour mixture, then add to remaining mixture in pan.
Cook over low heat for one minute.
Remove from... - 41.824
Fruity Chili Sauce
In a large kettle, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Tie pickling spices in a double thickness of cheesecloth; add to the tomato mixture.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1-1/2 hours or until volume is reduced by half, stirring... - 41.4424
Watermelon Fruit Basket
1)Mark a line lengthwise around top one-third of watermelon and mark a 2-inch-wide strip across top of watermelon, connecting at the lengthwise line, for handle of basket.
2)Cut out and remove large sections, using a sharp knife, to form basket... - 41.4255
Iced Avocado Cake
By popular demand, here is a raw chocolate cake recipe for you, so you can see what all the fuss is about. These cakes are so nutrient-dense, one slice is a meal in itself, packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats. Easy to make, and even... - 40.0962
Syrian Fruit Salad
1) Drench the dried fruit in water for about 48 hours.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients gently.
3) Chill and serve. - 39.8031
Chill all fruits and lettuce thoroughly.
Cut midsection of cantaloupe into 6 rings.
Remove seeds and rind.
Remove rind from end pieces of cantaloupe and cut into thin spears.
Cut roots from heads of Bibb lettuce leaving heads in one piece.
To assemble salads,... - 39.6839
Fruits In Syrup
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
2) Cook until the mix is syrupy.
3) Cool and then add the sherry and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a large mixing bowl, combine the orange sections, pineapple cubes and lichees. Toss well.
5) On the fruits,... - 39.6284
Chocolate Banana Mousse
Combine chocolate, 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the milk and the sugar replacement in top of double boiler. (Chill remaining milk in freezer.) Cook and stir over simmering water until chocolate melts.
Pour small amount of hot chocolate mixture over egg yolks and beat... - 39.5588
Garlic Shrimp And Pineapple Kabobs
I like this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs... - 39.3551
Oranges Orientale is a mouth watering dessert recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Oranges Orientale will get you a lot of compliments! - 39.0126
Five Fruit Sherbet
Several days ahead: Peel and slice bananas; then mash sliced bananas with fork or in blender.
Stir in orange peel, orange and lemon juices, sugar and cranberry-apple juice.
Turn into 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" by 2 1/2" roasting pan and freeze until mushy.
Beat egg... - 38.57
Fruit And Brie Kabobs
1. To prepare pineapple :
2. Peel and trim eyes from pineapple and remove core.
3. Cut pineapple into 1-inch pieces.
4. Onto 40 (6-inch) bamboo skewers thread cheese cubes, pineapple and strawberries.
5. Line a serving plotter with leaf... - 38.2257
In the Philippines, fruit salad is considered to be more of a dessert rather than an appetizer or side dish. The Filipino version of the fruit salad requires the use of condensed milk and table cream which makes the dish rich and sweet. The typical Filipino... - 37.9125
Avocado Ice Cream
Avocado Ice Cream Recipe: The direct translation for avocado in Burmese is butter fruit. Avocados always reminds me of a treat we used to eat in Burma and one that I particularly enjoy, an avocado shake. It was simply made with ripe avocado, milk, a little... - 37.9031
These round dumplings are not your traditional chicken and dumplings, and you'll love the peppery difference. Enjoy this recipe. - 37.7706
Crispy Batter Fried Bananas
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl; beat in the coconut milk, oil, and egg yolks until smooth.
Fold in the egg whites and coconut.
Dip the bananas into the batter.
Heat the fat to 380Â°.
Fry a few pieces at a time until delicately browned.
Drain and serve... - 37.7651
Preparation Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a medium bowl and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Add boiling water, stirring, until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in sugar and coconut milk.
Let cool slightly, then refrigerate for 25 minutes or until lightly... - 37.7364
Jam Of Four Berries
Rinse the strawberries carefully and drain, then remove the stems.
Examine the raspberries, but do not rinse.
Rinse the currants and remove the stems.
Rinse the cherries and remove the stones.
Place the cherries in a large saucepan and cook over low heat for... - 37.6303
Cream Filled Apricots
Soak apricots in warm water for 2 hours to soften.
Cut each apricot with a sharp knife into 2 pieces.
In a saucepan mix sugar, lemon juice and 1 cup water.
Bring to a boil and cook until sugar mixture is syrupy for about 5 minutes Add the apricots and... - 37.5329
Fruit Freeze Oriental
Soften cream cheese; blend in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt.
Stir in fruits and ginger.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray.
Sprinkle almonds over top.
Freeze firm. - 36.9978
Spinach, Avocado And Orange Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine spinach, potatoes and radishes.
2. In a glass measuring cup, whisk together vinegar and oil; add sugar, garlic, grated orange peel, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss.Top with orange... - 36.3872
Litchi Gelatin Dessert
1) In a small saucepan mix gelatin and sugar thoroughly.
2) Stir in 1/2 cup of the litchi juice.
3) Place on low heat, and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
4) Turn off flame and mix remaining juice.
5) Chill till slightly thick.
6) Stir in brandy and... - 36.0268
Grapefruit Sorbet Sherbet
1) In a pan, dissolve sugar in half the amount of water over low flame. Allow the syrup to cool down.
2) In a heatprooof bowl, dissolve gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water. Let it rest for a while. Then place the bowl over a pan of hot water. Keep... - 35.9082
Hong Kong Sundaes
Drain mandarin oranges, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
In saucepan, blend reserved syrup and cornstarch.
Stir in undrained pineapple, the marmalade, and ginger.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Stir in mandarin oranges and... - 35.7714
Pickled Watermelon Rind
1. Pare watermelon rind and cut into small piece €” about 1" squares. Leave a little pink on each piece for colour.
2. Soak overnight in a brine made of 1/4 c. salt to each quart of water.
3. Drain, wash in fresh water, drain.
4. Boil rind in clear water... - 35.7263
Mixed Fruit Chutney
1. Finely chop or mince the apricots, dates, apple and onion, or chop them in a food processor.
2. Put all the ingredients into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass howl and mix them together well.
3. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH... - 35.7128
Apple Crumb Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix the apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and the cinnamon together.
3. With a pastry blender, mix the remaining sugar, flour, and the butter to make crumbs.
4. Press half the crumbs on bottom of 9-inch... - 35.4851
Raw Papaya, Cabbage And Fresh Coconut Salad
Place the papaya, cabbage, cashew nuts and raisins into a bowl. Mix in the lime juice and sugar. Sprinkle a little fine salt. Mix and chill.
Place 1 1/2. tablespoon of pure ghee into a small karahi. Heat and add the curry leaves, green chillies and aniseeds... - 35.4299
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend them thoroughly with the help of a mixer.
3) Serve the chilled fruit shake in tall glasses.
4) It can also be spooned due to its thickness. - 35.0584
Pour 1 pint boiling water over the tea and let stand for 20 minutes.
Grate orange and lemon.
Add sugar to tea and boil for 5 minutes.
Strain and add fruit and flavoring. - 33.5977
Apple Phyllo Cups With Asian Pears And Pluots
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 8-10 cups of a muffin tin.
2. Cut pluots and Asian pears in 1/2-inch cubes; place in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, ginger and walnuts. Set aside.
3. Layer 8 sheets of phyllo, brushing each layer with melted... - 33.2438
Raw Papaya Kachumbar
Place all the vegetable items in a large, glass bowl. Do not add the chillies or peanuts. Sprinkle salt lightly and cover and refrigerate.
Take a small karahi or saucepan and heat oil and add the mustard seeds, chilli pieces and curry leaves. Stir gently,... - 33.0085
Tropical Avocado And Fruit Salad
In a large bowl, combine the papaya, pineapple, oranges and avocados.
Add the dressing and gently fold in until the fruit mixture is coated.
If desired, sprinkle with the mint to garnish. - 32.8317
Mandarin Fruit Cup
1) In a small bowl, collect syrups from orange segments and pineapple to add to punch.
2) Take a medium-size bowl and mix fruits in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and allow chilling.
4) Serve in sherbet glasses after garnishing with... - 31.859
Cut cabbage crosswise into thin 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices.
Combine with pineapple and apples.
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice and honey; pour over cabbage mixture.
When ready to serve, place whole cabbage leaf on plate, mound slaw on top and serve. - 31.819
Spiced Tropical Cooler
Place all ingredients in blender.
Cover and blend on high speed about 20 seconds or until smooth. - 30.788
Persian Fruit Dessert
1. Slice, pare and seed melons; cut into 1-inch cubes. Wash and hull strawberries.
2. Combine melon cubes, whole strawberries, grapes and nuts in a large glass bowl.
3. Pour orange juice over fruits with brandy and rose water; mix well. Cover bowl with... - 30.5844
Fruit With Lemon Yogurt Sauce
1. For the sauce, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
2. Place all the fruit in a large bowl and toss gently to coat the fruit with the sauce. - 29.621
Chilled Longan With Grass Jelly Or Almond Jelly
1. Cut the grass jelly into small cubes and chill
2. Prepare the almond jelly according to the pack instructions and then set aside to chill
3. Chill the longans and mix them with the cubed jelly in the syrup.
4. Serve cold - 29.4121
1. Prepare kumquats: Remove stem ends and leaves; discard. Wash; drain well. Prick each kumquat several times with a small metal skewer.
2. In medium saucepan, combine sugar and water; over high heat, bring to boiling, stirring just until sugar is dissolved.... - 29.2054
Oriental Crackling Fruit
In saucepan, stir together sugar, honey and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boil and continue boiling until small amount dropped into cold water forms hard ball (300°F on candy thermometer).
Fill shallow bowl with water and ice.
Spear orange segments, strawberries... - 29.0358
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 28.9897
Seed, peel, and dice the melon.
Puree it in a food processor; when the texture is very fine, add the remaining ingredients.
There are three ways to serve this delicious drink: undiluted, over ice in "old-fashioned" cocktail glasses; in tall glasses,... - 28.7383
Cantaloupe Balls With Honey Lime Sauce And Mint
Warm the honey slightly until it thins.
Whisk in the lime juice.
Gently stir the sauce into the melon balls.
Sprinkle with snipped mint leaves and stir again.
To serve, divide the melon among 4 glass bowls; garnish with mint sprigs. - 28.5269
Arrange attractively in lettuce cups.
Make the dressing and pour over. - 28.2557
For kabobs, dip apple, pear, banana, and peach chunks into lemon juice to prevent them from browning. On the skewers, alternately thread fruit. Cover and chill till serving time.
For dip, in a mixer bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on... - 28.2418
In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine the orange juice, vinegar, mustard, honey and pepper.
Cover and shake until well combined.
To store, refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Shake well - 27.9033
Persian Apple Dessert
Place half the apples and the remaining ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend until coarsely chopped, 20 to 30 seconds.
Add remaining apples; repeat. - 27.5535
Wash and dry ripe quinces.
Cut, core, pare, slice, and arrange in layers with orange slices in a covered casserole.
Sprinkle with sugar and add water.
Cook in a slow oven of 300º F about 2 hrs or until the fruit is tender. - 26.4467
Pit and cut up the prunes.
Grate the rind of 1 orange, then combine with the prunes, pulp and juice of all the oranges.
Add 1 1/2 pounds sugar and mix, then let stand for 24 hours.
Cook until clear, then add remaining sugar and cook until thick.
Add the... - 25.5611
Middle East Pears
Middle east pears is a salad recipe made with canned pears. Dressed with yogurt and spiced with nutmeg or cinnamon, the middle east pears is a lovely salad to indulge in after a satisfying meal. - 25.0711
Fruit Juice Spritzer
Combine first 3 ingredients in a pitcher; stir well.
Serve over ice.
Garnish with orange slices, if desired. - 24.8036
Sherbet For Cocktails
Freeze ingredients to mush in refrigerator tray.
Fill cocktail glasses with sherbet.
Pour into each glass I jigger of whiskey. - 24.3673
Apricot Sauce is a delicious easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Apricot Sauce. - 24.0572
Tropical Fruit Supreme
Combine fruits and chill well.
Serve in champagne glasses with a sprig of mint as a garnish. - 21.6156
Asian Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Combine ingredients well.
2. Brush on broiler-fryer halves or quarters frequently until they are done. - 21.3944
Peel and quarter the quinces and remove the cores.
Combine the sugar and 2 quarts water and boil for 5 minutes.
Add the quinces and cook, stirring, until clear red and the syrup is thick almost to the jellying point.
Pour immediately into hot jars and seal. - 20.8015