- » Asian Fruit
Asian Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian fruit recipes.
Betty's Fanciful Fruit Kebabs
What better way to get your daily dose of fruits than a fruity treat like this. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fresh fruit kebabs that makes for a fanciful addition to the platter. Not only is it gorgeous and appealing, but also elegant... - 110.305
Sweet Potato And Banana Mash
This Sweet Potato and Banana Mash is a no guilt Thanksgiving side dish full of health benefits. Watch this video for the exact recipe for this wonder dish. It's abundant in necessary nutrients and it's delicious! Enjoy this festive season while you enjoy this... - 108.921
Summer Special Fruit Chutney
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy condiment? Here's one that you can add to your list. Watch the chef prepare this delicious and very flavorful Summer Special Fruit Chutney that is sure to add a blast of taste to your meal. - 100.673
Lunchbox Fruit And Chicken Skewers
All you mom's out there who fret at the though of preparing for next day's lunchbox have a reason to rejoice. The video has a very simple yet yummy and attractive recipe that your kids will relish and not run away from. Watch the video and pack their lunch... - 99.6692
Goi Du Du
If salads is your latest obsession, then do try goi du du. Goi dudu is a Vietnamese Papaya Salad which tastes amazingly delicious and refreshing. Made by combining green papaya with a variety of herbs, nuts and seasoning, the salad tastes just divine and is... - 93.1423
Almond Jelly With Fruit Cocktail
Almond Jelly with Fruit Cocktail is a dessert recipe well known in some parts of Asia. This has the consistency similar to most gelatin recipes. - 86.0023
Fresh Cut Pomelo
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and fresh Pomelo. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. All you need to do is cut it up. - 76.0825
Ginataang Monggo With Pork And Jack Fruit
Got company coming over for breakfast or need a quick dessert idea? This ginataang monggo with pork recipe is sure to be a winner. The chef here showcases simple ideas to make pork with monggo beans, jack fruit and onions. A nice recipe, but clear flow of... - 66.0182
Got some fruits leftover lying in the fridge and wondering how to use the? Blend it up and use it as a shake! See the video for more on this refreshing drink! - 65.6839
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Fruit And Nut Goodie
If you want to keep away your kids from bingeing on cookies and candies, this fruit and delight could make for a great after-school snack. Big Bear Ron shares a simple recipe to whomp up these nutritious, delicious snack at home that are truly irresistible. - 46.882
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 46.4343
Cucumber And Fruit Salad
1) Thinly slice cucumber.
2) In a bowl, put the cucumber slices.
3) Peel orange, remove seeds and cut flesh into small pieces.
4) Peel melon, remove seeds and cut flesh into thin slices.
5) Combine orange and melon with cucumber and... - 45.6382
Couscous Fruit Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add pineapple-orange juice, mace and cinnamon to it.
2. Allow to heat till mixture comes to boil.
3. Add couscous and stir well.
4. Cover and take off from heat.
5. Keep aside and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Using a spoon,... - 45.5849
Oriental Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine by tossing.
2) In a small bowl, add pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, rind, and extract.
3) Stir well to blend the mixture.
4) Pour this juice mixture over the fruit mixture and toss well.
5)... - 45.509
Spicy Fruit Salad
Advance preparation: In medium saucepan combine undrained pineapple tidbits, un-drained pear halves, and lemon juice.
Tie stick cinnamon and whole cloves in cheese cloth bag; add to fruit mixture.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 8 to 10... - 45.341
Indonesian Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1) In a bowl, place together sugar, salt, vinegar and oil.
2) Using whisk beat the sugar mixture until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) Peel all the fruits and vegetables.
5) Cut the fruits and vegetables... - 44.9913
Spiced Fruit Salad
1) In a serving dish, place the jicama, cucumbers, papaya, pineapple, kiwis, apple and mango. Lightly toss.
2) In a food processor, place peanuts to chop coarsely. Add the chile peppers, brown sugar and tamarind liquid and process to prepare a thick,... - 44.8687
Fruit Sherbet Tarts
1) Take a clean bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
2) Set 8 fluted paper cups in muffin pans. Place the mixture equally in all the 8 cups.
3) Take a spoon and press the crumb mixture down firmly against bottom and sides... - 44.6311
Indonesian Fruit Salad
Pour drained pineapple juice into a small pan; add sugar and lemon juice.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle lemon juice over apples and avocados to keep slices from turning brown.
Place fruits and vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Pour cooled... - 44.328
Nutty Fruit Cake
Toss all the candied fruit with the half cup flour and set aside.
Pour the Cognac over the raisins and currants, cover and soak for about six hours.
In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy and light.
Add the eggs, one by one, beating... - 44.0389
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 43.9605
Fruit Kebabs With Honey Cardamom Syrup
CUT PINEAPPLE into eight bite-sized pieces.
1.Cut peach into 8 wedges and slice banana.
Thread all fruit alternately on skewers; place in shallow dish.
2.To make Honey Cardamom Syrup: Combine honey, butter, car-damom, rum and sugar in bowl.
Pour mixture over... - 43.593
Marinated Fruit Lamb Chops
The night before the barbecue, place apricots and prunes in water.
In the morning, drain apricots and prunes and place in a blender or food processor.
Add orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Process... - 43.3161
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir into the butter mixture.
Add the vanilla, dates,... - 42.7796
Baked Fish With Fruit Stuffing
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Sprinkle cavity generously with salt and pepper.
Place fish in well-greased shallow baking pan.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in bread cubes, 1/2 cup fruits', parsley, basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; mix well.
Stuff... - 42.4655
Spiced Fruit Chutney
1) Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
2) Cook on power for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Serve with a curry. - 41.9311
Coconut Glazed Fruit
Combine sugar, cornflour, salt and water.
Stir and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until thick and smooth.
Slowly beat in a little of the cornflour mixture, then add to remaining mixture in pan.
Cook over low heat for one minute.
Remove from... - 41.6037
Spicy Fruit And Pork Kabobs
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, orange peel, orange juice, salt, cumin, and garlic.
Trim fat from pork; cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in plastic bag set into shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn pork to coat well.
Chill 2 to 4 hours, turning pork... - 41.5231
Pacific Fruit Bonita Banana And Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan bring sweet potatoes to a boil in water to cover.
3. Add salt and simmer 30-35 minutes until tender.
4. Peel and slice about l/4 inch thick.
5. Slice bananas and combine with orange juice.... - 41.4579
Lamb Stew With Okra & Fruit
Melt butter in oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add lamb and cook, turning, until browned on all sides.
Add onion; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft.
Stir in catsup; then add tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid.
Bring to a... - 41.3214
Watermelon Fruit Basket
1)Mark a line lengthwise around top one-third of watermelon and mark a 2-inch-wide strip across top of watermelon, connecting at the lengthwise line, for handle of basket.
2)Cut out and remove large sections, using a sharp knife, to form basket... - 41.2182
Jeweled Fruit Tart
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over surface; toss with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened and mixture is crumbly.
Shape... - 41.2153
Chicken With Fragrant Fruit Sauce
Preparation Place chicken, soy sauce, wine, egg white, cornstarch, ginger, and salt in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Shape into approximately 16 balls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll balls in walnuts to coat... - 40.3335
Sweet Fruit Pilau
1. Take a deep and large bowl, add rice, nuts and margarine, and without covering, cook, stirring 1 or 2 times for nuts to turn evenly brown, on High for about 3 minutes.
2. Add milk and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. Add clove, cardamom, nutmeg,... - 39.6698
Fruit And Brie Kabobs
1. To prepare pineapple :
2. Peel and trim eyes from pineapple and remove core.
3. Cut pineapple into 1-inch pieces.
4. Onto 40 (6-inch) bamboo skewers thread cheese cubes, pineapple and strawberries.
5. Line a serving plotter with leaf... - 39.6662
Syrian Fruit Salad
1) Drench the dried fruit in water for about 48 hours.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients gently.
3) Chill and serve. - 39.5707
Economical Fruit Punch
Add some water to crushed ginger, and strain the juice.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil on low heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tea leaves.
Strain the syrup when cold.
Mix syrup, orange squash, water,... - 39.1973
Five Fruit Sherbet
Several days ahead: Peel and slice bananas; then mash sliced bananas with fork or in blender.
Stir in orange peel, orange and lemon juices, sugar and cranberry-apple juice.
Turn into 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" by 2 1/2" roasting pan and freeze until mushy.
Beat egg... - 38.365
Indonesian Style Fruit Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the jalapeno with 3 tablespoons of the lime juice and the honey; set aside.
2. Core but do not peel the apples and cut them into 1/2-inch cubes. Place them in a small bowl and toss with the remaining lime juice.
3.... - 38.0894
Avocado Fruit Cocktail
Peel and chop the avocados into about 1/4-inch cubes.
Pour the lime juice over the cubes to prevent them from darkening.
In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and creme fraiche and blend well.
Carefully stir in the avocados and... - 38.0207
Tapioca Fruit Salad
Drain and reserve all juices except from orange and cherries.
You need 4 cups of juice (add water if necessary) Cook pudding only and fruit juice until it comes to a boil.
Cool and pour over the fruit.
Chill. - 37.9233
To prepare the pastry shell, in a bowl beat together the butter and margarine.
Add the egg, sugar and salt, mixing well.
Stir in the flour until the dough forms a ball.
Place the dough between two sheets of waxed paper.
Roll out to fit into a nine-inch pie... - 37.6732
Fruit Cup Dessert
1) In a saucepan, heat orange juice, water, sugar and cinnamon until syrup is formed.
2) Let it cool for some time.
3) In a bowl, combine the fruits and syrup. Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve in sherbet cups, sprinkle nuts on the top. - 37.1453
Fruit Freeze Oriental
Soften cream cheese; blend in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt.
Stir in fruits and ginger.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray.
Sprinkle almonds over top.
Freeze firm. - 36.7749
In the Philippines, fruit salad is considered to be more of a dessert rather than an appetizer or side dish. The Filipino version of the fruit salad requires the use of condensed milk and table cream which makes the dish rich and sweet. The typical Filipino... - 35.983
Oriental Fruit Salad
1 Place the syrup ingredients, except orange and lime juice, into a large pan with 600ml/1 pt water. Stir over a low heat until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins. Remove from heat, strain into a bowl, then leave to cool.
2.... - 35.7241
Mixed Fruit Chutney
1. Finely chop or mince the apricots, dates, apple and onion, or chop them in a food processor.
2. Put all the ingredients into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass howl and mix them together well.
3. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH... - 35.5145
Creamy Fruit Pies Filling
Whip the cream cheese with the sugar until fluffy.
Add the softened Cool Whip, mixing well.
Spread over the baked shell.
Decorate with the apricot halves.
Melt the apricot jelly with the water and cool.
Cover the apricot halves with the cooled... - 35.4883
Tropical Avocado And Fruit Salad
In a large bowl, combine the papaya, pineapple, oranges and avocados.
Add the dressing and gently fold in until the fruit mixture is coated.
If desired, sprinkle with the mint to garnish. - 34.2708
Autumn Fruit Salad
Preparation Combine all fruits in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
Cover and chill for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Just before serving, pour dressing over fruit and stir to mix lightly.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 34.1915
Star Spangled Fruit Tart
Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth.
Spread over crust.
In center of tart, arrange... - 34.1618
Fruit Grain And Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, farina, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and... - 33.9598
Twenty Four Hour Fruit Salad
Cook lemon, sugar, and eggs in double boiler and cool.
Whip the cream, mix with lemon custard, and work in the fruit and marshmallows.
Let stand in refrigerator overnight. - 33.6214
Curry & Fruit Chicken Salad
Core apple and cut lengthwise into thin slivers.
Combine apple, chicken, celery, 1/2 cup of the peanuts, raisins, and dressing; mix gently.
Peel and slice pineapple.
Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 dinner plates; place pineapple on lettuce and top with chicken... - 33.5058
1. Place the flour in a large bowl then rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add sufficient cold water to make a firm dough.
2. Roll out half the pastry and use to line a season 10in/25cm ovenproof pie plate. Pile the... - 32.65
Fruit Mint Sherbet Ring
Early in day: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, quickly combine lemon sherbet and creme de menthe.
Pack into 5 1/2-cup ring mold; freeze.
To serve: Unmold sherbet by running small spatula around outer and inner edges of ring mold.
Invert... - 32.3954
Hoisin Grilled Chicken And Fruit Skewers
1 Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; shake. Add chicken, and shake well to coat; marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove chicken, reserving marinade.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Cut plums into quarters. Thread... - 31.761
Mandarin Fruit Cup
1) In a small bowl, collect syrups from orange segments and pineapple to add to punch.
2) Take a medium-size bowl and mix fruits in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and allow chilling.
4) Serve in sherbet glasses after garnishing with... - 31.6462
Fruit With Lemon Yogurt Sauce
1. For the sauce, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
2. Place all the fruit in a large bowl and toss gently to coat the fruit with the sauce. - 31.0689
Quick Fruit Chutney
In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine chopped dried fruits, vinegar, orange juice, raisins, sugar, gingerroot, coriander seeds, salt, cloves, cayenne and black pepper.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes or until fruits are... - 30.4872
Oriental Crackling Fruit
In saucepan, stir together sugar, honey and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boil and continue boiling until small amount dropped into cold water forms hard ball (300°F on candy thermometer).
Fill shallow bowl with water and ice.
Spear orange segments, strawberries... - 28.8092
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 28.7413
Arrange attractively in lettuce cups.
Make the dressing and pour over. - 28.0342
For kabobs, dip apple, pear, banana, and peach chunks into lemon juice to prevent them from browning. On the skewers, alternately thread fruit. Cover and chill till serving time.
For dip, in a mixer bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on... - 28.0206
Fruit And Rice
1. Heat the broth to boiling in a large saucepan. Add the rice, onion, carrots, apricots, salt, and saffron.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer gently for 45 minutes, or until the rice is tender. - 27.9139
Papaya Kiwi Fruit Sundaes
1. Peel papayas, cut in half lengthwise, and discard seeds. Thinly slice papayas lengthwise and arrange on plates.
2. Peel kiwi fruit and thinly slice crosswise; arrange kiwi slices on papayas.
3. In a small bowl, mix lemon peel, lemon juice, honey, and... - 27.6492
Fruit Glazed Pork Chops
1. Trim excess fat from chops, then score remaining fat edge every inch so chops will lie flat on the grill.
2. Press apricot preserves through a sieve into a small saucepan; stir in barbecue sauce, corn syrup, mustard and cloves; brush part over one side of... - 25.9002
Fruit Pies Filling
Whip the cream until stiff.
Add the sugar and kirsh and beat again.
Line the pie shell with the cream mixture, reserving one-quarter cup for garnish.
Arrange the peach halves over the cream.
Decorate with the whipped cream rosettes. - 25.4065
Fill the tart with creme patissiere and arrange thinly sliced fruits on top. - 19.0433
Russian Fruit Tea
1. Sweeten the tea with sugar or honey and add the apple.
2. Let stand several minutes then eat the apple pieces with a spoon and drink the tea. - 18.8089
Asian Fruit Recipes By Category