- » Asian Fish
Asian Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian fish recipes.
Easy Fish Curry
If you are bored of grilled fish, here is an easy fish curry recipe to enjoy your fish. The array of spices and ingredients used in the curry recipe is what makes the dish so very unique and delicious. It’s very simple to make, fry the spices and blend it... - 123.191
Asian Style Calamari Salad
Looking for some change in your regular salad recipes? Here is where you can get an answer. The chef in the video is preparing calamari salad in Asian style. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 123.168
Classic Curry Mackerel
If you are in a hurry to make a curry, here is a recipe just for you! Classic curry mackerel is a popular and favorite recipe from Malaysian cuisine. This is simple as well as easy to make. Garnish it with sliced chilies and serve it with warm rice. - 122.018
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Stir-fried Sardines In Tomato Sauce
Your search for a recipe which looks as good as it tastes, ends here! Stir-fried sardines in tomato sauce is a healthy dish which can be prepared within minutes. It can be made spicy or mild depending on your preference. Serve the dish as it is or with... - 119.049
Asian Fish Fillet With Tausi
Asian fish fillet with tausi recipe video is a creation of Panlasang Pinoy which shows the Chinese or Oriental style of cooking fish fillet. He pan fries fish fillets and adds it to a bean based sauce that gives a salty taste to the dish. Pinoy has tried to... - 118.465
Classic Fried Rice Vermicelli And Sardines
A popular Malaysian recipe is featured here! The best part about Classic Fried Rice Vermicelli and Sardines is that apart from a great taste, it can be prepared with whatever ingredients are there in hand. Serve it on a platter and garnish it with egg. - 117.21
Deep Fried Tilapia In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Want a little Asian twist to your fresh tilapia dish? Try making it with Panlasang Pinoy for he is showing how to prepare fish in the most popular Asian taste. He is preparing a delicious sweet and sour sauce for the deep fried tilapia. The whole deep fried... - 116.099
Steamed Whole Fish In A Wok
Here's a simple recipe for steam fish. We used mackerel. Haddock, sea bass, or redfish works well too. - 115.309
Classic Ikan Mackerel Kicap
Want to dish out a local popular specialty recipe? Try Classic Ikan Mackerel Kicap, which is commonly found in restaurant and party menus. Serve it with steamed rice and garnish with spring onions to make it all the more appetizing. - 114.763
Ceviche: Southeast Asian Inspired Ceviche
Ceviche is nowadays a popular international dish prepared in a variety of ways. However the Chef makes the Ceviche Southeast Asian Style. It's simply delicious and I'm sure your family and friends will definitely like it. - 114.151
Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice With Sardines
Try this variation of a traditional Kashmiri dish! Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice with Sardines is a healthy and tasty dish. Serve it hot on a wide plate with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves. - 113.407
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 112.887
Grilled Fish With Coconut And Onion Sauce
Looking for a great tasting fish preparation? Try Grilled Fish with Coconut and Onion Sauce recipe. This easy to make recipe is healthy too! This dish can be served with green salad decoration on a platter. - 111.319
Post Oak Grill's Sashimi Tuna Terrine
For the seafood lovers…a combination of tuna and salmon!!!! This video shows how to prepare a simple recipe that requires no cooking at all! Yes raw fish…if you like it, then try it out! - 111.075
Vegan Fish Cakes
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 109.35
Teriyaki Grilled Nairagi Sandwich With Avocado
1. Season the Nairagi fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Throw it in the grill and cook until there are nice grill marks on either sides.
3. Pour the teriyaki sauce on the fish fillet. Finish off cooking and set aside.
4. Slit the bun and toast it... - 107.655
Sweet And Sour Fish
Chinese sweet and sour fish is a fabulous recipe. Here the chef has prepared this dish in such a simple manner so that the same can be easily prepared at home. Prepare this flavorful fish in your own kitchen with just a little effort and serve over warm rice... - 106.426
Seared Tuna With Sesame Seeds
Nikko is going to sear tuna with a sesame seed coating. While it looks like a simple recipe, which it is, but needs careful attention because the fish needs to be cooked just for a while. Overcooking the fish will kill its taste. Follow the simple guidelines... - 105.787
Asian Style Blackened Catfish
This recipe is a must-try for catfish lovers. Give this Asian-style blackened catfish a try. It has just the right touch of spices to give your taste buds some savory flavors. The best thing about this dish is that it's inexpensive and easy to cook. Using... - 104.07
Fresh Ahi Poke
There is no denying that salads make for satisfying, delicious lunch. This unconventional, Hawaiian-style raw tuna salad is sure to appease the gut and taste bud of any adventurous seafood lover. Tuna chunks marinated in soy sauce, garlic, onion, sesame see,... - 101.61
Steamed Oriental Style Sea Bass
In a mood to have some healthy food? Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sea Bass - Steamed Oriental Style. A great dish that is not only tasty but very healthy too. Everyone should definitely check this video out. - 100.514
Spicy Adobong Bangus
Planning to try something different for the weekends lunch menu, take a look at this adobong bangus recipe. The chef here provides simple instructions to make bangus with a couple of basic ingredient right from your pantry to make a scrumptious dish which... - 99.2734
Easy And Healthy Lunch And Dinner Ideas With Fish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For detox water, in large pitcher take water, add lemon, cucumber, and mint leaves to it. Place it in refrigerator to infuse overnight. Strain.
3. For stir fry dressing, in a bowl combine vegetable oil, soy... - 98.3948
Steamed Cod With Roasted Sweet Potatoes And Kale
Healthy food doesn't have to be tasteless and to prove it further, here is Steamed Cod with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Kale recipe video. View this video to see how easily you can prepare this gratifying meal in a few minutes and yet the delectable flavors... - 97.3639
Asian Beer Fried Fish
Here is a crispy Asian fried fish with a twist. The chef here has prepared this unique dish using beer in the batter. Serve this beer fried fish with a mayonnaise and shallots sauce or any of your favorite sauces. Surprise your guests with this amazing recipe... - 95.3535
Sinigang Na Bangus Part 2 – Finishing The Dish
Here is part 2 of sinigang na bangus recipe video series. In this section, the chef provides step by step instructions to make sinigang with milkfish and spinach to make an exotic soup. Perfect soup recipe for a cold winter day! - 94.8962
Pinangat Na Isda With Soy Sauce
Like Filipino food and want to try something which requires less effort but turns out really scrumptious then you should certainly give a try to this Filipino pinangat na isda recipe. The chef here shows simple ideas to make pinangat na isda with sea bream... - 90.9918
Sinigang Na Bangus Part 1 - Introduction
For all those Filipino food fans, this sinigang na bangus recipe video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – Here in this section she gives ingredient details. Watch part 2 for complete preparation. All said, but entire... - 88.2631
Homemade Ginataang Mackerel
For all those who think cooking fish or seafoods at home is not an easy job, should take a look at this ginataang mackerel recipe. Here the chef provides simple instructions to make mackerel with coco milk and basil. All said, but the video would have been... - 87.173
Orange Sesame Salmon - Part 1: Preparation
For all those salmon lovers out there, here is an interesting video which shows cooking tasty and delicious orange sesame salmon. Watch the video here to know how to prepare the salmon by cutting and cleaning it. - 81.3031
Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet With Oyster Sauce
Are you tired of eating same old sweet and sour chicken recipe? Then why not give a try to this sweet and sour fish fillet recipe with the flavors of oyster sauce and tomato sauce. Watch the video to see complete recipe. This video is in Filipino language. - 79.6474
Paksiw Na Isda With Soy Sauce
Looking for a quick and easy solution for your breakfast menu and prefer adding a little twist to the normal taste. Then this Filipino style paksiw na isda recipe is a must try. The chef here has illustrated simple suggestions to make fabulous fish with lemon... - 73.2188
Grilled Sweet And Sour Fish
Want to serve your family with an Asian delicacy today? This recipe might just come handy. The chef demonstrates a detailed process to prepare Grilled Sweet and Sour Fish recipe that is totally delectable. - 71.9138
Tangy Tilapia Fish Curry
Want to try a yummy fish recipe today? Watch this video now to learn a fantastic Tangy Tilapia Fish Curry that will certainly leave you asking for more. Click on the play button now. - 71.6868
Oriental Grilled Fish
Hosting a barbecue party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share a personal favorite recipe to prepare Oriental Grilled Fish. The dish is extremely flavorful. Try it today. - 66.6107
A Japanese New Year celebration is complete without this sardine staple that is a common part of almost all food platter during the holiday season. Lip-smacking sardines cooked in soy sauce and glazed with sugar makes for a yummy dish that few can resist.... - 58.6456
Balinese Grilled Mackerel - Ikan Bumbu Bali
Ikan Bumbu Bali, as it is lovingly known by the people of Bali which is considered to be heaven on earth. It is a traditional Indonesian dish which is quite centric to their age old methods of cooking food, using a base of sauce and then cooking the meat into... - 52.669
Baked Scallop And Fish Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, melt butter.
3. On the bottom of the dish place fish and top with garlic.
4. Further, add tomato, onion, mushrooms, nuts, and scallops.
5. Sprinkle some wine on top.
6. Cover the lid... - 49.7014
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
Malayali Fish Curry Meen Vevichathu
1. Clean and cut fish into 2.5 cm. (1") slices or steaks.
2. Roast or dry heat red chillies, coriander and turmeric.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with onions and garlic.
4. Soak cocum in a fittle water.
5. Chop ginger into fine pieces.
6. In a... - 48.9406
Fish In Coconut Curry Sauce
1) With a sharp knife, cut the sole into half crosswise.
2) Wash the pieces well and dry.
3) With salt, season the fish pieces.
4) In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
5) In this hot oil, brown the fillets. Remove the fillets and... - 48.5839
Fish Curry Maharashtra
1. Clean fish and slice.
2. Grind red chillies, slice onions, slit green chillies.
3. Soak tamarind in water and squeeze out the pulp. Strain.
4. Grate the coconut. Prepare 2 extracts of the coconut milk the first thick (about 1 cup), and the second thin... - 48.5294
1.Mix flour with salt and pepper nad apply the mixture on fish.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.In a pan, heat oil, put rosemary and fry the fish in it.
4.Once the fish is light colored from all sides, take it out on an ovenproof... - 48.4568
Fish Curry Madras
1. Clean and slice the fish.
2. Grate coconut. Set aside 1 tbsp. for grinding and prepare two extractions of coconut milk with the remaining the first thick (1 cup) and the second thin (2 cups).
3. Grind red chillies, coriander and turmeric to a fine... - 48.3479
Fish And Green Bean Curry
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, turmeric, salt, and shrimp. You can also chop them to a paste.
2) In a deep skillet, heat the oil.
3) In this hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 5 minutes.
4) To... - 48.3158
1.Trim the fish fillets and clean them.
2.Stone and chop almonds and raisins.
3.Add a sprinkling of salt, pepper and lemon juice on each fillet.
4.Apply a little chutney on each fillet.
5.Add a sprinkling of chopped almonds and raisins... - 48.2844
Indian Style Fish Curry
1) Make the fish into fillets and cut into serving-sized pieces. Wash the pieces, dry and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, pound together the salt, chili peppers, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and onions.
3) In a skillet,... - 48.2706
1.Take a frying pan, heat butter in it and saute onion in it until soft.
2.Take the onions out with a slotted spoon.
3.Add salt and pepper to the flour and dredge the fish in it.
4.Stir in the fish to the pan and fry until golden.
5.Once done, take the... - 48.0257
Fish Roll Ups With Shrimp Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Divide the fillet into serving size portions.
4. Season fillets with ¾ teaspoon of salt.
5. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoon butter or margarine and sauté celery and onion until... - 47.9351
Stuffed Fish Beachcomber
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a pan in margarine saute onions and mushrooms for 10 minutes, add vinegar and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
4. To prepare the bread crumbs soak them in... - 47.6471
Malaysian Fish Curry
1) Extract coconut milk in a bowl putting dried coconut and pouring boiling water on it.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the milk.
3) Keep the milk in refrigerator.
4) In a food processor combine together onions, garlic,... - 47.5385
Fish Ish Kabobs
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the fillet into serving size pieces.
2. In a large bowl, prepare a marinade mixture with oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
3. Dip the fish cubes in the marinade; add onions and tomatoes to the fish. Mix... - 47.365
Sharks Fin Soup
Wash the sharks' fins and cover with cold water.
Drain, cover with fresh water, and boil 3 hours.
Drain, add fresh water, and boil again for 3 hours.
Drain and let dry.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the ginger and scallions for 3 minutes.
Add the sherry,... - 47.2538
Bengal Fish Curry
1. Roast and grind together cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and cumin.
2. Clean, wash and cut fish.
3. Grind together chillies, turmeric and part of the salt.
4. Smear fish with ground spices; shallow fry.
5. Chop coriander leaves. Grind together chilli powder,... - 47.2247
Fish Fillets With Sauce Supreme
1) Heat oven to 425° F.
2) Season the fillets by brushing oil and sprinkling with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
3) In a skillet, add mushrooms and onion to sauté in 2 tablespoons oil in a... - 47.2111
Regal Baked Fish
About 3 hours before serving: Wash fish well.
Brush cavity with lime juice; refrigerate 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make stuffing: In skillet, in 1/4 cup butter, melted, saute onion and celery until tender.
In large bowl, combine stuffing mix, almonds, cheese,... - 47.147
Vegetable Coconut Stuffed Trout
1. Rinse fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. Rub fish with salt them place in a baking dish.
3. Brush fish on both sides with cream of coconut.
4. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle lemon juice.
5. Preheat the oven to 450 °F
6. To... - 47.0939
Classic Fish Balls In Curry Sauce
1) Chop the fish fillets finely or grind twice until minced.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions and garlic in half of the oil for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Stir in the chili peppers, turmeric, lemon rind and salt.
5) Transfer... - 46.9569
Oriental Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fish into serving size pieces.
4. In a mixing bowl, blend rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
6. Pour the sauce... - 46.9232
Minced Fish In Papers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
3) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
4) Remove and keep aside.
5) In the same skillet, melt the remaining butter.
6) In this, lightly brown the onions.
7) To... - 46.9127
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Indonesian Fish Curry
Cut fish into pieces, sprinkle with salt and coat with the flour.
Peel and slice onion.
Peel, core and slice apple and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Heat the butter and oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add curry powder and onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Add fish... - 46.7794
1. Clean, wash and cut fish into slices.
2. Apply salt and leave aside.
3. Grind chillies, garlic, cumin, and coriander leaves.
4. Grate coconut, add a little,warm water and extract milk.
5. Soak tamarind and squeeze out pulp.
6. Soak jaggery in tamarind... - 46.7538
Fish With Spinach
Cut fish through the bone into 4 thick slices, wash and drain thoroughly.
Combine ingredients for marinade, pour over fish and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Pluck spinach leaves, wash thoroughly and drain.
Boil 1 cup water in a large pan over high heat and crumble... - 46.7448
Flounder With Oyster Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the carrots and onion along with the wine; add in a little salt, nearly 6 peppercorns and 1 bay leaf. Cook over low flame for about 15 minutes.
3) Put the fish in the pan... - 46.6404
Fish Balls In Curry Sauce
Grind the fish twice or chop very fine.
Heat half the oil in a skillet; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Mix in the salt, chili peppers, turmeric, and lemon rind.
Remove a little less than half of the mixture and add to the... - 46.5536
Green Peppers Stuffed With Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin the fillet and chop into tiny ½ inch pieces.
3. Chop a thin slice of green pepper from the top to remove the seeds.
4. In a bowl, combine butter and bread crumbs.
5. In a large pot, boil salt water... - 46.5251
Crunchy Fish Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and fry onions in it.
3.Put flour and cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Add stock, salt and pepper to the pan and allow it to boil.
5.Cook on low flame until... - 46.5237
Sweet And Sour Fish Fillets
1) If the fish is frozen, thaw it.
2) Slice fish into one-inch pieces.
3) Save the syrup from pineapple chunks after draining it.
4) Pour enough water to syrup so as to fill the cup with one and one fourth of liquid.
5) Blend together... - 46.3767
Steamed Rice With Chicken And Salted Fish
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms before slicing.
2) Thinly shred the Chinese sausages.
3) Rinse well and chop all other ingredients to a desired size.
4) Chop coriander and Chinese celery fine for using as garnish.
5) Cook rice to moist... - 46.3677
Tasty Fish Curry
1) Score the fish evenly on both sides and rub with a mixture of turmeric and salt.
2) Pour over the vinegar and allow to stand for 1 hour.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions, garlic, ginger and chili peppers in the oil for 3 minutes.
4)... - 46.3304
Classic Fish Soup
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the fish, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
2) Refrigerate until needed.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to boil and add rice.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Add the celery, onions, carrots, and... - 46.2106
Malaysian Fish Stew
1) Skin the fish.
2) Poach the skinned fish for 20 minutes, in the juice from the pineapple can. ... - 45.9652
1) In a casserole dish, combine tomatoes, broth, celery, onion, sugar, bay leaf, parsley, salt, garlic and thyme. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Check the consistency and heat again on medium power for 5... - 45.9627
Indonesian Fish Curry
1) Rinse the fillets. Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2) Slice the fillets into pieces. Sprinkle salt and dredge in a bowl of flour.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice over the sliced apple.
4) In a casserole, heat the butter and oil. Add in curry powder and saute... - 45.9626
Fish Croquettes In Coconut Cream
1) In a bowl with warm water, soak the chili peppers for 5 minutes, drain.
2) Grind or finely chop 1 onion, chili peppers, fish, garlic and ginger together and slice 1 onion.
3) Blend the onion mixture with the lemon juice, cornstarch... - 45.8584
Whole Fish With Rice Stuffing
1. To prepare the fish rinse it under cold running water and remove its head and tail.
2. Pat dry inside and out and set aside.
3. In 4-cup (1 liter) measure, microwave butter at High for 30 to 45 seconds until melted.
4. Stir in... - 45.8409
Asian Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Take two 12x24-inch sheets of aluminum foil, and fold each sheet of foil over to make a double-thick square.
Brush a little oil the center part of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Spread half of the... - 45.7651
Blackened Island Ahi With Soy Mustard Butter Sauce
1. To prepare the mustard soy sauce; in a small bowl, stir the mustard and hot water together to form a paste. Allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Further, stir in the vinegar and soy sauce.
3. Using a fine mesh sieve, strain the sauce and... - 45.6866
Rice With Fish
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, onions, cloves, turmeric, salt, coriander and anise together.
3) Coat the fish thoroughly with this mixture and marinate for 1 hour.
4) In a casserole, saute the fish in 2... - 45.6672
Fish With Lemon And Ginger
1. In a bowl mix together the garam masala, ginger and garlic.
2. Place the sole fillets in a flat, non-metallic dish and rub over with the spice mixture.
3. Cover tightly and marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. In another bowl mix half the spring... - 45.6094
Fish With Brown Sauce
1) Clean, wash and dry the fish.
2) Score the fish on both the sides, but leave the fish whole.
3) In a deep skillet, heat the lard or oil and fry the fish in it until browned on both the sides.
4) Reduce the fat in the skillet to... - 45.5773
Asian Fish Recipes By Category