- » Asian Egg
Asian Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian egg recipes.
Eggrolls With Duck Sauce
Are you looking for a great snack for your upcoming party? This video can be of great help. Watch the chef prepare these delicious Egg Rolls with Duck Sauce and that too in no time. This video is a savior if you are running short of time. Watch it now. - 127.599
Boiled Egg And Potato Curry
If you are a fan of curry, this boiled egg and potato curry will win a place in your menu. Like all her curry recipes, the chef makes a gravy with fried onions blended in yogurt along with the spices and cooks the potatoes in the gravy. The dark red color of... - 123.555
Century Egg Salad
Egg salad is very high protein and low carbohydrate dish, flavored with seasonings. The combination of cilantro, fish sauce and citrus enhances the taste of the century eggs. Check this recipe now!!!! - 123.156
Asian Fluffy Hot Steamed Eggs
If you love Pan-Asian food, then you will definitely enjoy this dish. To me it is more of a breakfast essential, and also love the pungency of the fish sauce going in there. It is healthy and one can have it almost everyday. Enjoy this video from Maangchi! - 121.06
Vietnamese Pork And Egg Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Have you tried these delicious Vietnamese Pork and Egg Rolls yet? If not then you are missing out on a lot. Watch this video now and learn to prepare this fabulous dish. In this part of the video, Chef demonstrates how to get started. Watch it now. - 115.784
Ramen Egg Drop Soup #2
Here's another simple ramen egg drop soup recipe! I've added some fresh homegrown summer vegetables and a bit of chopped beef for flavor. Enjoy! - 115.271
Chicken And Egg Noodles Soup
Want an easy recipe for the classic chicken noodle soup? Watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get learn to cook this traditional soup in an easy way. It will turn out to be delicious and your guests will want more, so you might want to make a large batch. - 112.403
Homemade Nasi Goreng
Looking for a comforting, easygoing, flavorful rice dish. Try making this South Asian style fried rice at home for oriental style treat. Light and tasty and loaded with eggs, chicken and shrimp, this one-pot meal truly is quite a cinch to make. Just follow... - 110.032
Shrimp Egg Rolls
By popular request (or demand), at long last, here's our infamous Shrimp Egg roll recipe!
These are delicious, and very, very popular around here. With shrimp, ground pork, a variety of veggies and crispy wrappers, they're an instant hit at any... - 108.954
Homemade Malaysian Honeycomb Cake
This yummylicious cake draws its name from its interesting honey-comb like patterns. A Malaysian staple, this lip-smackingly good cake is a must try for all sweet lovers. Spongy, bouncy, and bitter-sweet treat makes for an excellent recipe for baking... - 108.64
Indian Egg Fried Rice
Celebrate Chinese New Year with classic fried rice that is easy to make at home.This one contains a delicious combination of eggs and green peas . This tasty variation on fried rice is guaranteed to keep the hungry hordes happy. - 99.9811
Chive Deviled Eggs
For all those of you who love eggs, try this Chive deviled eggs recipe. In this recipe, the chive mixture is filled into halved eggs which are boiled. This makes for a breakfast, snack as well as a side dish. To top it, it is a tasty and healthy dish. - 97.7305
Ramen Egg Fu Yung
Here's a quick and easy recipe for ramen egg fu yung. It's basically an omelette made with ramen noodles cooked in a wok. Enjoy! - 96.8133
Asian Soft Boiled Egg Tempura
A work colleague suggested I give the Soft Boiled Egg Tempura a try – basically a soft boiled egg (egg yolk is still runny) fried in a light tempura batter with a mild paprika kick. Surprisingly amazing, although it was a dangerous method to make them. If... - 96.1697
1. Pour in the olive oil to the heated pan.
2. Add in the onions and fry until translucent.
3. Followed by the tomatoes, stir well. Season with salt and black Pepper.
4. Add in the garlic and mix with the tomatoes and onions.
5. Stir in the peppers... - 96.113
Butter Chicken With Egg
Think of butter chicken and the mouth already starts watering! Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes chicken with a couple of basic ingredients. Definitely a perfect dish for any time! - 93.0209
Delicious Pork And Egg Rolls
Would you like to try a Delicious Pork and Egg Rolls Recipe today? Watch the chef prepare this wonderful snack almost effortlessly. We guarantee you will not regret watching this video. - 92.7096
Baked Egg Piyoka
Take a look at this excellent video that demonstrates an absolutely amazing egg recipe. The recipe is so super simple and can be prepared anytime for a delicious and healthy meal. Watch the impressive video to make this easy appetizing egg dish. Try out.. - 89.9139
1. Chop the garlic, onion and parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
3. In a wok cook the chicken over high heat for 5 minutes and then transfer in a try and keep it aside.
4. In the same wok pour oil and add the... - 84.113
Egg Rolls With Chicken And Napa Cabbage
If you are looking for some quick fix recipes, then you have arrives at the right place. Watch this video recipe of Egg Rolls with Chicken and Napa Cabbage. This is a great recipe to cook when you have friends or family at your place. Its Asian flavor is... - 83.4117
Stir Fried Asparagus And Egg
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 82.6087
Gluten & Dairy Free Egg Fried Rice
1.Heat a wok and add the vegetable oil. Heat well.
2.Drop the sliced garlic and sauté until it gives out a nice aroma and are slightly browned.
3.Add the vegetables. Reserve half the spring onions and the cilantro. Stir fry for a few minutes.
4.Pour... - 81.8178
If you are really fond of Hong Kong street-foods, this recipe video is a must watch. Here you will get to see the real process, by which these famous eggy tarts are made. Practice the skill and you too can serve this special Hong Kong dessert to your family. - 81.3765
Sweet Leche Flan
For all this Filipino food fans this traditional leche flan recipe is a must try for you. Take a look at this video to learn how the lady chef combines some basic ingredients to make a succulent leche flan with a lemony zest. Certainly a great dessert idea... - 81.1382
Eggs With Tomatoes
Eggs in Chinese style are cooked in different ways and here is a preparation ideal to serve over rice. Check out Chinese cook Marie Wong making Fried eggs with tomatoes with typical Chinese flavors. Energizing in Chinese style! - 54.6857
Moroccan Egg Sandwich
Like Eggs for breakfast? These solar cooked eggs Moroccan style will do you good for breakfast! A video devoid of any audio directions, so watch the video for more! - 50.9269
Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale
Time to pamper your palate with this Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale recipe. I prepare this yummy dish for Breakfast every month or even more often.Do try this recipe of Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by... - 49.2756
1) In a small bowl, mix together tomatoes, feta, pastrami, onion, and 2 tablespoons of parsley and keep aside.
2) Take a bowl and beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in it.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 teaspoons... - 48.572
1. Take a mixing bowl, add butter and soften it.
2. Mix powdered sugar and eggs and beat to a creamy form.
3. Stir in vanilla and whisk till the mixture turns fluffy.
4. Add nuts and mix well.
5. Take the chocolate kiss and arrange dough around each... - 48.5268
Verm A Puff
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F (190°)C.
2) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add vermicelli, cooking oil and salt and cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) In a bowl beat egg whites until stiff. Keep aside.
5) In a large bowl... - 48.2645
Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell.
2. Prick with a stout pin and smear over with salt and turmeric.
3. Grate and extract medium strength coconut milk.
4. Slice onions, chop ginger and garlic.
5. Roast cumin and fennel, and powder.
6. Grind... - 48.2258
Curried Eggs With Rice
1) In a saucepan, cover the eggs with cold water, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
2) Then crack the shells and quickly place them in cold water to prevent the yolks from discolouring.
3) When the eggs are cool enough to handle, shell... - 48.1793
Indonesian Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush a 9-inch round cake pan with butter. Line the bottom with a round waxed paper and brush the paper with butter.
3) In a mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Stir... - 48.0981
Protein Rich Soy Tomato Rice With Egg Masala
Soy tomato rice with egg masala is a protein rich nourishing meal for a mother to be. It is also rich in fiber and calcium due to the soy that it contains. Not only is it nutrient dense but is also very appealing to the taste buds.In short, it is the perfect... - 47.6653
Egg And Potato Curr
1. Hard boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and immerse in cold water.
3. Slice onions. Chop ginger, grate coconut.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric and grind to a fine paste.
5. Grind coconut also... - 47.6127
Egg And Methi Bhaji Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red... - 47.362
1. Break away the egg shells. In a bowl, mash eggs very finely.
2. In a bowl, add hot milk, flour and butter. Mix well and make the panada sauce.
3. Put in the mashed hard boiled egg. Season to taste.
4. On a plate, spread the mixture into an oblong... - 47.3293
1) First, sieve the whole meal flour thoroughly. Reserve the coarse bran.
2) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a pan, combine the water and margarine.
3) Over high heat, cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the water starts boiling rapidly.... - 47.3029
Upside Down Eggs
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) In an ungreased pan, sear the ground pork for 2 minutes.
3) Remove the yolks from the hard-boiled eggs, keep aside.
4) Cook the garlic and shallots over a charcoal fire, or bake in a... - 47.0871
Wholesome Korean Breakfast
A standard Korean breakfast typically includes fried eggs, kimchi, rice and other dish. In this video, Big Bear Ron puts together a wholesome Korean breakfast that not only bursts with flavors, but also health. A truly oriental way to kick-start your day! - 46.8244
Egg And Vegetable Moilee
1. Hard-boil the eggs. Crack and put into water.
2. Peel potatoes and quarter. Wash cauliflower and break into flowerettes with the leaves.
3. Peel carrots and cut into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
4. Peel ard slice onions and ginger. Slit green chillies.
5. Grate... - 46.5728
Potato Egg Rolls
1) In a bowl, combine the potatoes, hard-boiled eggs and cheese together; mix thoroughly.
2) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
3) Stir in the chopped spring onions; mix thoroughly.
4) Spoon the egg mixture into eight bread rolls.
5) Dredge the... - 46.5683
1. Sieve flour, mix salt and baking powder.
2. Beat eggs with sugar and milk and mix with flour.
3. Add cold water and mix to a smooth dough.
4. Add melted fat and knead.
5. Lastly, add curd and knead well again.
6. Keep in a greased bowl covered with a dry... - 46.2803
1. Hard boil and shell the eggs and set aside.
2. Grind ingredients 2 to 8 to a fine paste.
3. Heat oil and fry the onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic. Add the masala paste and fry well.
4. Dilute the vinegar with thin coconut milk and add salt.
5. Stir... - 46.2646
Egg Custard Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms, place it in saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring to boil, remove from heat and let it soak for 1 hour.
3) Drain the mushrooms and dice.
4) In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, chicken or shrimps, water chestnuts,... - 46.1989
Egg Fried Noodles With Vegetable Tofu
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar and chilli sauce.
2. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat about 5 cm (2 inches) of the vegetable oil until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds.
3. Fry tofu in the oil for 3-4 minutes... - 46.1919
Egg Noodles In Yellow Bean And Chilli Sauce
1. Mix together the yellow bean paste, chilli sauce and garlic.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
3. Add noodles or spaghetti and boil until they are just tender but firm to the bite.
4. Drain over a... - 46.0262
Basic Curried Eggs
In medium skillet melt butter; stir in curry powder and salt.(Electric skillet 300°.)
Add apple, onion, and garlic.
Cook till onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add soup and milk; bring to a boil, stirring till smooth.
Reduce heat (220°); add... - 45.9885
1. Hard-boil eggs. Shell and cut into halves.
2. Boil potatoes. Peel and quarter.
3. Grind together red chillies, cumin, turmeric and coriander.
4. Slice onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
5. Heat fat in a pan. Fry half the onions.
6. Add spices and... - 45.8773
Saute onion, green pepper and parsley in butter.
Blend in curry powder, salt, sugar, dry mustard.
Add tomatoes and boiling water.
Stir until well blended and very smooth.
Add eggs and peas.
Simmer very gently about 15 minutes.
Serve on... - 45.8042
Deviled Eggs Indian
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into half.
2. Scoop out yolks and add to a small bowl
3. Use a fork to mash the yolks and then blend in mayonnaise or dressing, mustard, pinch of salt and pepper, chopped pimiento and 1/4 cup of the shredded... - 45.7997
Egg And Dal Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs; shell and cut into halves.
2. Wash and boil lentil in a little water till cooked. Add salt.
3. Grate coconut and extract thick and thin milk.
4. Roast red chillies, cumin, poppy seeds and coriander. Add tamarind and grind.
5. Slice... - 45.704
Beef And Egg Foo Yong
1. In small saucepan combine cornstarch and sugar and gradually blend in 1 cup water, soy sauce and vinegar.
2. Cook stirring till thickened and bubbly for1 minute more and keep warm.
3. In a skillet cook beef until lightly browned and drain off... - 45.68
1. Generously butter a 1-quarter baking dish or pudding dish.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot place a metal rack or stand
3. Fill about 1 inch of hot water in the pot.
4. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla and... - 45.6297
Steamed Egg Cake
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat yolks slightly with vanilla and water.
Sift flour first with the baking powder, then again with sugar.
Line bottom and sides of round 8-inch layer-cake pan with waxed paper or foil, making a stand-up collar above... - 45.4555
Pork And Shrimp Omelette
1) In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil brown the pork and onions.
2) Add the water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes
3) Stir in the mushrooms, shrimps, salt, chili peppers and basil.
4) Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
5) Let it cool for 10... - 45.4349
Japanese Egg Custard Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a bowl, mix chicken or shrimp, water chestnuts, mushrooms, scallions, and sherry together.
3. Divide the mixture evenly in 6 custard cups.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, salt, and... - 45.4091
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and chop into small pieces.
2. Chop fine the green chillies, onions, ginger and coriander leaves.
3. Saute in a small quantity of hot fat. Remove, add eggs and salt.
4. Prepare a dough with flour, salt and... - 45.2823
Gold And Silver Omelette
1) Soak vermicelli in warm water for sometime.
2) Arrange rempah and fry gently in oil until it emits scent.
3) Mix it to the coconut cream and simmer until thickened.
4) In a hot omelette pan on medium heat, cook the eggs.
5) Beat the... - 45.2567
Irish Coffee Mousse With Praline
1) Take the baking sheet and butter it well.
2) For making the praline, take the sugar and water in a saucepan.
3) Cook on high heat and gradually add almonds.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and allow it to harden for... - 45.1797
Egg Flower Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil.
2) In a small bowl, beat the eggs and the oil together.
3) Pour the egg mixture into the broth in a slow and steady stream.
4) Stir in the scallions, soy sauce, vinegar, Ac-€™cent and... - 45.0136
Egg Foo Yung
1) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, salt and pepper.
2) Add in the onions, meat or fish, sprouts, scallions and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
3) In a skillet, heat oil.
4) Drop the ladle or 1/4 cup of the mixture into the oil.
5) Fry until... - 44.9791
Ginger Ale Sherbet
1) In a saucepan, add water and 1 cup of sugar.
2) Bring to a boil and cook until the temperature reaches 234Â°F to 238Â°F.
3) Beat the egg whites until they become stiff.
4) Gradually add 1/2 cup of sugar while beating simultaneously.
5) Into the... - 44.8856
Egg Noodles Marina
In a heavy skillet over high heat, heat the oil.
Reduce to low and saute the garlic and sweet basil for one minute.
Add all the other ingredients, except the noodles.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for fifteen minutes.
Meanwhile, in a separate pan, add the... - 44.8036
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until... - 44.7967
Individual Bread Bowls
Combine 1 cup all-purpose flour and yeast.
Heat milk, margarine, and honey just till warm (115° to 120°) and margarine almost melts; add to flour mixture.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat 3 minutes on high speed.
Stir in rye... - 44.7748
1) Spray a large-sized non stick skillet with the cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
2) Add in the carrots, onion, broccoli, peppers and ginger root. Saute till the vegetables become tender.
3) In a bowl, mix together eggs, egg... - 44.7608
Traditional Curried Eggs
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat, add eggs, stir occasionally and gently until eggs are well-browned all over; drain on absorbent paper.
At this stage, eggs will have a crusty surface.
Discard oil in saucepan except for about 1... - 44.7602
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry until golden and transparent.
Add the curry paste and fry, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Stir in the flour.
Gradually add the stock and bring to a boil, stirring to prevent lumps.
Reduce the heat and... - 44.6819
1) Into a bowl, sift the salt and flour.
2) Add the milk and egg into the mixture to form a smooth, thin batter.
3) Make 8 crepes or pancakes with 2/3rd of the batter.
4) Whisk the egg white and fold the remaining batter in it.
5) Mix the filling... - 44.599
Chicken Egg Rolls
1. To make filling in a small saucepan cook onion, celery and vegetable oil with cover over low heat for 10 minutes such that soft and stir in soy sauce
2. in a medium-size bowl pour the filling over the chicken, toss to mix well and stand while making... - 44.3993
Fried Egg With Spicy Sauce
1) Mix together shallots, garlic, chilli peppers, shrimp paste, sugar, salt and lemon rind.
2) In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and brown the eggs in it. Drain.
3) Use the same skillet and heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the... - 44.3922
Spicy Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil the eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell and cut into halves.
2. Grate coconut. Grind and make a thick and a thin extraction.
3. Slit green chillies. Slice onions, chop ginger.
4. In a pan put together all the ingredients except eggs, thick coconut... - 44.1642
Egg Noodles Gratin
Place the noodles in boiling water to cover.
Add the one teaspoon salt and oil.
Boil for ten minutes or until tender.
Rinse under running cold water.
Drain in a colander.
Saute the meat in a skillet until the pinkness is gone.
Add the onion... - 44.0396
Restaurant Style Egg Biryani
How to make:
1. Heat the butter or oil with bay leaves in a flat skillet and add cumin seeds till they splutter.
2. Then add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste. Cook for few minutes.
3. Season with salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and biryani pulao... - 43.8692
Asian Style Frittata
In a large skillet on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 3 or 4 minutes.
Stir the optional garlic and the broccoli into the onions and continue to saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and peppers to the skillet.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs with... - 43.8425
Duck Egg Omelette With Coconut
1) Finely chop or grind the shallots, garlic and chili together.
2) In a bowl, mix the shallot mixture, grated coconut, water and salt to taste.
3) In a bowl, beat the mixture with the duck eggs thoroughly, until fluffy.
4) In a wok or a large... - 43.6707
Bindhu Pur Edu Egg On Ladies Fingers
1. Wipe ladies fingers with a wet cloth.
2. Chop ladies fingers, onions and tomatoes.
3. Heat half the fat. Fry onions. Add ladies fingers and tomatoes.
4. Add all the spices and seasonings except lime juice.
5. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Beat eggs and mix... - 43.6481
1. Mix the flour and sugar together.
2. Add the egg yolks (well beaten) and then the coconut milk by degrees to obtain consistency of a thick pancake batter.
3. Add cinnamon, cloves and salt. Mix well together.
4. Set aside for half an hour.
5. Beat the egg... - 43.4231
Indonesian Noodle Salad
1. Boil the noodles in salted water until al dente. Do not over cook them.
2. Drain in a colander and cool slightly.
3. In a mixing bowl, toss the cucumber, pepper and onions in lemon juice and ketjap manis, using your hands or a... - 43.3946
Lay the courgette slices in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with the nutmeg and pour over the milk.
Leave to soak for 30 minutes, then drain off the milk, reserving 2 tablespoons.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the courgette slices, onion and garlic and fry until... - 43.3824
Chicken And Vegetable Egg Rolls
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; drain and chop, discarding stems.
For filling, stir-fry chicken and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil about 2 minutes.
Add vegetables; stir-fry about 3 minutes more.
Blend soy into cornstarch;... - 43.3553
Soak the mushrooms in hot water then cut into thin strips.
Coat the meat in seasoned flour.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms and bamboo shoots; add 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, cook for 3 minutes.
Fry the meat slices in 3... - 42.7849
Fried Oysters With Eggs
Mix together oysters, soy, and ginger; set aside.
Beat eggs lightly with milk, garlic salt, and pepper; set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add oyster mixture.
Stir-fry for 1 minute or until oysters begin to brown... - 42.6835
Soup With Lemon-egg Sauce
Place the onions in a pan with salted water to cover.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for about ten minutes.
Rinse under running cold water.
In a skillet, heat the butter and add the onions.
Saute until soft but not... - 42.6
Egg Foo Yong, Cantonese Style
Mix all ingredients, except last 2, in large bowl (do not beat).
Put 1/2 cup oil in hot'deep skillet, Dutch oven or wok.
Heat over medium heat.
Very carefully, spoon one fourth of egg mixture into oil.
When edges are browned, turn gently and brown other side.... - 42.5741
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper. Whisk well and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized wok, combine butter and garlic.
3. Once butter melts, add onions and peppers and mix well. SautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 to 5... - 42.5506
Asian Egg Recipes By Category