- » Asian Duck
Asian Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian duck recipes.
Asian Duck Confit
COMBINE THE WATER, sherry, onion, honey, soy sauce, green onions, lemongrass, oyster sauce, ginger, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large pot and bring to a boil.
Add the duck legs and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer until the duck... - 46.0328
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
You May Also Like!
Asian Pork Stuffed Duck
1) In a bowl of hot water, soak the mushrooms for 1/2 hour.
Drain well and finely chop them.
2) Wash, dry the duck thoroughly and rub the inner and outer surface with a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Preheat the oven... - 43.8162
Mushroom Pork Stuffed Duck
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 1/2 hour.
Drain and cut fine.
Wash the duck and dry thoroughly.
Mix 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt and rub into the duck, inside and out.
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the pork, celery, onions, garlic, and... - 43.9071
Duck With Cucumbers
Wash and dry the duck; remove as much fat as possible.
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and then into 2-inch pieces.
Soak in ice water.
Pound the chopped onions, garlic, cloves, cardamom, mace, cinnamon and salt to a paste.
Heat the oil in a deep... - 44.4927
Wanna have gamebird for the meal? Well, here is something for you. Watch how chef in the video makes a healthy meal by using duck. Flavored with sweetness of ginger, this duck will be a treat for you and your family. - 112.56
Duck With Stuffed Olives
1. Prick duck skin in several places. Chill pieces while making stock.
2. In a saucepan, simmer duck giblets (except liver) and all the stock ingredients for 40 minutes.
3. Strain, and measure the stock. You should have about 2 cups liquid.
4. Heat the butter... - 45.4314
1) Remove as much fat as possible from the duck.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
3) Roll the duck in the flour mixture.
4) In a deep skillet, heat the oil and brown the duck in it.
5) Pour off the fat.
6)... - 45.7777
Roast Stuffed Duck
Heat the oven to 350Â°F.
Prepare the stuffing: Combine the mustard and vinegar, and stir in the bread crumbs.
Add the chile, garlic, apple, and salt.
Wash the giblets and set them to simmer in water to cover for 20-30 minutes to make a rich... - 46.3339
1) Preheat the over to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice and honey.
3) Marinate the duck in the mixture and let it rest for 3 hours.
4) Remove the casings from sausages and chop fine.
5) In another bowl,... - 43.6046
Stir Fried Duck With Pineapple
1. In a wok or a large, deep frying pan over a moderate heat oil and stir-fry the duck for about 5 minutes, such that it changes color on all sides.
2. Sprinkle in the chilli powder, as per taste and continue stir-frying for 1 minute.
3. Add the soy... - 36.7749
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F and oil a shallow roasting pan.
2) Clean the duck, removing as much fat as possible.
3) Tie the ducks neck.
4) In a saucepan, combine together onion, celery, cinnamon, anise, soy sauce (reserve 1 tablespoon), sugar... - 44.0204
Asian Duck Recipes By Category