- » Asian Dipping Sauce
Asian Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian dipping sauce recipes.
Thai Marinated Chicken Pieces With Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
In a food processor or blender combine the garlic, cilantro, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper to taste and puree.
Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken thighs.
Add to the marinade in the bowl and toss to coat well.
Cover and... - 30.748
Cocktail Meatballs With An Asian-style Dipping Sauce
The holiday season is here and any exotic and creative but really easy appetizer recipe idea is welcome. This recipe video by Victoria Paikin is inspired by the retro Hors d'oeuvre classic, little cocktail meatballs. These are done with a very simple,... - 133.862
Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
Combine sugar, water, vinegar and salt in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat and simmer until syrupy, but do not allow sauce to caramelize, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in chili paste with... - 25.3275
Grilled Beef With Spicy Asian Dipping Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a small glass baking dish, mix the peanut oil with the kecap manis. Season the sirloin steak with salt and black pepper, add it to the baking dish and turn to coat. Let the meat stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. In a small... - 30.377
Sour Cream Clam Dip
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour.
3. Serve in a platter with fried pork rinds. - 35.3778
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 121.304
Asian Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Asian Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce is a neat and clean recipe. Asian cuisines rock, right? Watch and learn how to make this savory dish from this video. Enjoy! - 117.316
Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
1) In a small dish, soak the red pepper in the vinegar for 2 minutes.
2) Use a small bowl, to add fish sauce, lime juice, carrot, garlic and sugar and combine thoroughly.
3) Stir in 1 1/2 cups warm water and the hot pepper-vinegar... - 40.9068
Oriental Dipping Sauce
1. In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover with waxed paper; microwave on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
2. Serve warm with chicken, fish or vegetables for dipping. - 25.4514
Asian Style Barbecue Sauce
Few sauces taste as good as a well made Asian barbecue sauce. Want to learn how to make the perfect barbecue sauce that can also be used as a marinade? Then you need to watch this video by FoodWishes.com. Let chef John show you the fun and easy way to make a... - 86.6806
Beef Satay With Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, stir to combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes until well blended.
2. Thinly slice chilled meat across the grain, at an angle.
3. In marinade place beef strips and refrigerate... - 42.5116
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 42.5071
Tofu And Broccoli With Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
2.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together soya sauce, tofu , broth mix and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
4. Drain the tofu and keep the marinade aside.
5. Spray nonstick... - 44.377
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0706
Crush the garlic and salt together to a paste.
Mix in the tahini and beat in the lemon juice.
Gradually mix in enough water to make the mixture the consistency of very thick cream or mayonnaise.
Add parsley, adjust salt and lemon to taste. Makes: approx 2 1/2... - 22.724
Pine Nut Sauce
Squeeze the soaked bread to dry.
Crush the garlic and salt together.
Pound in the pine nuts to a paste.
Pound in the bread, add the lemon juice and water.
Sieve the mixture through a fine strainer.
Adjust salt and lemon to taste. Makes: approx 3/4... - 27.4961
Garlic Sauce Za1t B'toom
Crush garlic in the salt with a mortar and pestle until the salt is dissolved.
Very gradually add 1 tablespoon of oil (a few drops at a time) and then a few drops of lemon juice and, stirring in the one direction with the pestle, blend into the garlic.
When... - 23.4533
Vegan Tofu Fish Cake With Dipping Sauce
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 106.544
what makes a middle east asian food authentic? simple, it's because of the hummus/ humous/ homos. whatever. try this very unique dip that compliments grilled or fried dishes! best of all, it's simple as 1-2-3! - 32.6846
Avocado With Tahini Sauce
Peel and mash the avocado and blend in the Tahini Sauce until smooth.
Adjust lemon and salt to taste, if necessary.
Serve with salad vegetables or as a dip for mezza - 16.3361
Thick Peanut Sauce
1. In a small pan, tip in the broth, tomato, and scallion and mix well
2. Cook this mixture on low heat till it is completely mixed and thick and the scallion slices are tender
3. Reduce the heat and then add the peanut butter to the sauce
4. Cook this... - 33.9507
1. In a small saucepan, combine ingredients.
2. Place on a medium heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, until pepper is soft.
3. Serve sauce coat vegetables or over rice. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce. - 32.2816
Ginger Enhanced Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat all the ingredients together, except the water and cornstarch for about 3 to 5 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water, gradually stir into the hot sauce and heat thoroughly.
3) Serve the Sweet and... - 32.7256
Middle Eastern Sauce
Simmer soybeans in water with 1 teaspoon salt in a covered saucepan 3 hours; drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Puree soybeans with, remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; add reserved liquid as necessary for a medium sauce consistency.
Serve... - 27.6032
Pork Satay With Peanut Sauce
For the marinade, combine the brown sugar, curry powder, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow dish.
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Place the pork in the marinade and let stand for 2 to 8 hours,... - 35.1492
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 31.4632
Indonesian Shrimp In Sambol Sauce
1. Using kitchen shears, slit shrimp down back and devein, without removing shells.
2. In a shallow non-metal casserole combine remaining ingredients.
3. Add shrimp, cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove... - 45.5456
Chicken Saute With Peanut Sauce
For peanut sauce, melt butter in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in peanut butter, lemon juice and soy sauce until blended and heated.
Remove pan from heat and cool.
At serving, fold in cream until smooth and pour into a shallow... - 40.8894
Chinese Style Sweet And Sour Sauce
Why spend a fortune in ordering a takeout when you can make your own super tasty Chinese dish at home? Bring the flavors of China to your table with thus speedy, light and zesty sweet-sour sauce that makes for great addition to noodles, dim sums, koithos and... - 97.4323
Miniature Falafel With Yogurt Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2) Take a small saucepan and boil 1/3 cups of water with an additional 2 teaspoons thrown in.
3) Add the bulgur and stir it in.
4) Decrease the heat and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes... - 47.8106
Spicy Meatballs With Peanut Sauce
1 Cut the pork into 1-inch cubes.Chop ginger and garlic in a food processor,then add pork,coriander,cumin,peper,fish sauce,and salt.Process in 2 or 3 second oulses until the meat is finely choppedand the mixture clumps together.
2 Form 1-inch meat... - 42.5028
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 41.4911
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 32.6424
1. In a food processor of a liquidizer, combine all the ingredients.
2. Fit the lid of the jar.
3. Pulse in short bursts or 5 seconds until you get a smooth and well blended sauce.
4. If you want to use this sauce as a dip, reduce the amount of... - 42.9548
Spiced Sweet Sour Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine liquids, sugar, salt and spices.
2. Blend in the cornstarch until smooth.
3. Place pan on a low flame and simmer sauce, stirring constantly, until thick and clear.
4. Serve this sauce as a dipping sauce for... - 33.4156
Cod Fish With Tomato Sauce
Wash the fish and pat dry.
Dip the fish in flour and saute in heated butter on both sides until nicely browned and the fish easily flakes with a fork.
Drain on paper toweling.
Saute the tomatoes in the same butter.
Season with the garlic, salt and... - 33.1884
Asian Dipping Sauce Recipes By Category
Asian Dipping Sauce Dish: