- » Asian Dipping Sauce
Asian Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian dipping sauce recipes.
Thai Marinated Chicken Pieces With Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
In a food processor or blender combine the garlic, cilantro, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper to taste and puree.
Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken thighs.
Add to the marinade in the bowl and toss to coat well.
Cover and... - 31.9002
Mini Meatballs With Asian Dipping Sauce For Cocktail Party
The holiday season is here and any exotic and creative but really easy appetizer recipe idea is welcome. This recipe video by Victoria Paikin is inspired by the retro Hors d'oeuvre classic, little cocktail meatballs. These are done with a very simple,... - 110.197
Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
Combine sugar, water, vinegar and salt in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat and simmer until syrupy, but do not allow sauce to caramelize, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in chili paste with... - 27.4017
Grilled Beef With Spicy Asian Dipping Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a small glass baking dish, mix the peanut oil with the kecap manis. Season the sirloin steak with salt and black pepper, add it to the baking dish and turn to coat. Let the meat stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. In a small... - 31.9002
Sour Cream Clam Dip
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour.
3. Serve in a platter with fried pork rinds. - 37.3197
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 117.96
Oriental Dipping Sauce
1. In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover with waxed paper; microwave on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
2. Serve warm with chicken, fish or vegetables for dipping. - 26.8914
Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
1) In a small dish, soak the red pepper in the vinegar for 2 minutes.
2) Use a small bowl, to add fish sauce, lime juice, carrot, garlic and sugar and combine thoroughly.
3) Stir in 1 1/2 cups warm water and the hot pepper-vinegar... - 41.4879
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 44.644
Asian Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Asian Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce is a neat and clean recipe. Asian cuisines rock, right? Watch and learn how to make this savory dish from this video. Enjoy! - 117.343
Asian Style Barbecue Sauce
Few sauces taste as good as a well made Asian barbecue sauce. Want to learn how to make the perfect barbecue sauce that can also be used as a marinade? Then you need to watch this video by FoodWishes.com. Let chef John show you the fun and easy way to make a... - 83.2947
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Tofu And Broccoli With Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
2.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together soya sauce, tofu , broth mix and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
4. Drain the tofu and keep the marinade aside.
5. Spray nonstick... - 46.9432
Beef Satay With Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, stir to combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes until well blended.
2. Thinly slice chilled meat across the grain, at an angle.
3. In marinade place beef strips and refrigerate... - 43.4082
what makes a middle east asian food authentic? simple, it's because of the hummus/ humous/ homos. whatever. try this very unique dip that compliments grilled or fried dishes! best of all, it's simple as 1-2-3! - 30.9488
Thick Peanut Sauce
1. In a small pan, tip in the broth, tomato, and scallion and mix well
2. Cook this mixture on low heat till it is completely mixed and thick and the scallion slices are tender
3. Reduce the heat and then add the peanut butter to the sauce
4. Cook this... - 34.4786
1. In a small saucepan, combine ingredients.
2. Place on a medium heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, until pepper is soft.
3. Serve sauce coat vegetables or over rice. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce. - 34.2358
Ginger Enhanced Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat all the ingredients together, except the water and cornstarch for about 3 to 5 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water, gradually stir into the hot sauce and heat thoroughly.
3) Serve the Sweet and... - 34.8914
Avocado With Tahini Sauce
Peel and mash the avocado and blend in the Tahini Sauce until smooth.
Adjust lemon and salt to taste, if necessary.
Serve with salad vegetables or as a dip for mezza - 18.5808
Middle Eastern Sauce
Simmer soybeans in water with 1 teaspoon salt in a covered saucepan 3 hours; drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Puree soybeans with, remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; add reserved liquid as necessary for a medium sauce consistency.
Serve... - 28.9462
Pork Satay With Peanut Sauce
For the marinade, combine the brown sugar, curry powder, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow dish.
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Place the pork in the marinade and let stand for 2 to 8 hours,... - 37.7557
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Chicken Saute With Peanut Sauce
For peanut sauce, melt butter in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in peanut butter, lemon juice and soy sauce until blended and heated.
Remove pan from heat and cool.
At serving, fold in cream until smooth and pour into a shallow... - 42.6325
Indonesian Shrimp In Sambol Sauce
1. Using kitchen shears, slit shrimp down back and devein, without removing shells.
2. In a shallow non-metal casserole combine remaining ingredients.
3. Add shrimp, cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove... - 47.0269
Lamb Chops With White Sauce
Dip the chops in the beaten eggs and then in the bread crumbs.
Saute in heated oil on both sides until browned.
To prepare the sauce, heat the butter in a pan and saute the flour in it for a few seconds.
Gradually blend in the milk, stirring... - 42.3472
Miniature Falafel With Yogurt Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2) Take a small saucepan and boil 1/3 cups of water with an additional 2 teaspoons thrown in.
3) Add the bulgur and stir it in.
4) Decrease the heat and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes... - 47.7977
1. In a food processor of a liquidizer, combine all the ingredients.
2. Fit the lid of the jar.
3. Pulse in short bursts or 5 seconds until you get a smooth and well blended sauce.
4. If you want to use this sauce as a dip, reduce the amount of... - 43.3976
Cod Fish With Tomato Sauce
Wash the fish and pat dry.
Dip the fish in flour and saute in heated butter on both sides until nicely browned and the fish easily flakes with a fork.
Drain on paper toweling.
Saute the tomatoes in the same butter.
Season with the garlic, salt and... - 34.4581
Chinese Style Sweet And Sour Sauce
Why spend a fortune in ordering a takeout when you can make your own super tasty Chinese dish at home? Bring the flavors of China to your table with thus speedy, light and zesty sweet-sour sauce that makes for great addition to noodles, dim sums, koithos and... - 95.885
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 34.0964
Spiced Sweet Sour Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine liquids, sugar, salt and spices.
2. Blend in the cornstarch until smooth.
3. Place pan on a low flame and simmer sauce, stirring constantly, until thick and clear.
4. Serve this sauce as a dipping sauce for... - 34.6513
Tropical Barbecue Sauce
1. In a pan mix together the 1 cup water and brown sugar and add catchup, soy sauce, dry mustard, pineapple and pepper flakes.
2. Bring to a boil and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Dissolve arrowroot in the 1/4 cup water, add to sauce and cook,... - 40.569
Combine first 9 ingredients in a clean bowl, mix it.
Spoon 1 tbsp. of the filling mixture on the spring roll wrapper.
Roll and seal by brushing the edge with cornstarch-egg mixture.
Deep fry and cut into 3 pieces.
Serve your crispy spring rolls as you would... - 40.2592
Walnut Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, beat egg whites lightly; dip chicken in egg whites and dredge in wallnuts
3. Arrange in a buttered baking disha and bake in an oven preheated to 350° F for twenty minutes until cooked... - 32.6732
Tangy Chili Sauce
Dip tomatoes into boiling water.
Core, remove skins, and cut into eighths.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook at a slow bubble until sauce is thick and vegetables tender.
Pour mixture into hot sterilized jars; seal, cool, and store. - 27.2164
Tahini Sauce For Chick Pea Patties
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar with the blending blade attached, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts to blend the ingredients well to form a thick and smooth paste.
3. If the paste is... - 36.6405
Cheese Lagarela Fillet Tamota Ima Sauce Sathe
1. Wash the fillets and marinate in salt, lime juice and black pepper powder.
2. Whisk eggs well along with the cornflour in a soup plate.
3. Heat 4 cups of oil in a large kadhai or fry pan.
4. Roll the grated cheese on the inner side of the fish. Dip the... - 32.1669
Crispy Baked Scrod With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, peach jam, mustard, vinegar and parsley (if using), and stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a shallow bowl, beat the... - 38.4787
Pan Fried Fish With Tartar Sauce
Remove skin from fillets by placing fillets skin-side-down onto chopping board.
Dip fingers into a little salt; this makes it easier for you to hold and handle the fish.
Hold skin at tail firmly.
Using sharp knife held at an angle, use a "press and push"... - 43.357
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 35.4187
Macchi Na Fillet Tartare Sauce Nl Sathe
1. Place all the minced and chopped vegetables in a rounded glass bowl. Add the ketchup, mayonnaise and tobasco sauce. Taste for salt. Stir gently. Cover with foil and chill.
2. Wash the fillets, you should get 8 large or 16 small ones. Marinate for half an... - 34.8629
Spicy Fried Fish With Mushroom Sauce
Wash the mushrooms and soak in water to cover 20 minutes.
Drain and chop.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl; mix in the beer and olive oil until smooth.
Dip the fish in it and coat heavily.
Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the fish in it until well browned... - 43.2566
Asian Dipping Sauce Recipes By Category
Asian Dipping Sauce Dish: