- » Asian Dessert
Asian Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian dessert recipes.
Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia Pie Part 2 Cooking
Yummy frozen crust filled with this yummy concoction and served with dollops of freshly whipped cream is one treat that none can resist. Haupia is one such creamy coconut dessert that gets further character when gooey chocolate mixes into it. A truly... - 121.422
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Coconut Rice And Mango
An exotic dessert is here! Coconut Rice and Mango will be lapped up by those who enjoy the taste of coconut and also like it sweet. A few minutes is all that is required for this! - 116.923
Traditional Bubur Cacar
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is a traditional Malaysian dessert Bubur cacar which is prepared from sweet potatoes, yam, coconut milk and pandan leaves. It can be served hot or cold as per your liking. - 116.339
Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia Pie Part 1 Preparation
The Hawaiians simply love this creamy pie and so will you! Crispy piecrust filled with chocolate and coconut pudding mix and topped with luscious whipped cream makes for a dreamy treat. Rich and delicious, this toothsome is indeed something to die for. This... - 114.47
Bananas With Coconut Passion Cream
For those who are looking for a healthy dessert, try Bananas in coconut milk. This dessert is not just sweet but tangy as well. This is also a low sugar recipe. Watch the video for more details. - 112.624
Red Cup Cakes With Wonderful Frosting - Part 2 Preparation
This mini version of the classic red velvet cake, these delightfully good cup cakes topped with creamy frostings makes for delectable indulgence. Appeasing to the eyes as well as the palate, this tasty sweet treats can be easily baked at home following this... - 109.868
Tempura Fried Ice Cream
1. Place a scoop of ice cream on bread. Patch it up with other bread slices as shown in the video. Do it carefully do not leave gaps for the ice cream to come out.
2. If it starts to look sloppy, grab it on to your hands and tightly squeeze to roll it... - 109.462
After waiting for a long time, we finally get to see an English video by Panlasang Pinoy and that too it’s a traditional Filipino rice cake. His English is actually good enough and the rice cakes are mouth-watering. While he gives his detailed recipe and... - 108.135
Kkultarae is a famous Korean court cake. It is usually made with honey and maltose. Check out the recipe right now. - 106.293
Looking for something to satiate your sweet tooth? Check this Cinnamon swirls. This is a delicious sweet that can be had at anytime during the day. Watch this video for a step-by-step guide to making this delicious treat. - 105.543
Homemade Malaysian Honeycomb Cake
This yummylicious cake draws its name from its interesting honey-comb like patterns. A Malaysian staple, this lip-smackingly good cake is a must try for all sweet lovers. Spongy, bouncy, and bitter-sweet treat makes for an excellent recipe for baking... - 105.047
Thinking what to make for Easter? Here, the chef is making a very delicious Easter dessert " Baklava". It is not only tasty but quite simple to make. Watch this video and learn how to make this dessert at home. - 104.878
Sweet Sushi Raw Food Dessert
1. For the filling, in a food processor jar, add macadamia nuts, coconut, honey, sea salt and vanilla powder. Process to combine.
2. For the dipping sauce, in a large bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, ginger, honey and coconut aminos. Mix... - 101.064
Banana Fritters With Sesame Seeds
Banana fritters with sesame seeds is hot, crispy and a great indulgence. Serve hot Banana fritters with sesame seeds on top of vanilla ice cream and see how it tastes. Heavenly!! If you have ever tried it, I suggest you do it today or you will regret!! - 100.157
Qataieyf - Ramdan Pancakes
1. In a bowl mix together all the dry ingredients together.
2. Slowly add in the warm water and continue mixing. Keep adding water to the mix until it reaches a liquid form that is suitable for pouring.
3. Cover the mixture and place in a... - 98.9724
Homemade Cassava Cake
Take a look at this classis cassava cake recipe, with a little twist. The chef here showcases some simple suggestions to make a scrumptious cake combined with cocomilk, cassava and cheese. A perfect dessert for any occasion and those little guests are sure to... - 96.6094
No-bake Chocolate Fudge Tart
No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart is a quick and easy dessert recipe that makes use of semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, and an Oreo chocolate pie crust. If you haven’t tried one before, now is the right time to try to make one, because each yummy... - 95.9835
From the video, one can easily make out that something delicious is being cooked. These are Filipino Carioca or sweet balls made with sticky rice flour. Unfortunately, the entire video is in Filipino and it would be very hard to replicate the recipe without... - 94.5387
Do you have a craving for a pastry? Try this Wonton pastry. It is easy to make and gets ready quickly. It has fried wanton decorated with cream and berries. It requires minimum preparation and can be made almost anytime. - 93.5889
Ginataang Halo-halo is a Filipino dessert dish. This is composed of different tubers such as sweet potato, purple yam, and taro root. Aside from the tubers, other ingredients include plantains, tapioca pearls, and glutinous rice balls (bilo-bilo). - 92.0998
Puto Part 1 – Introduction And Getting Started
Planning to make puto cake in truly Filipino style? Then this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she illustrates the ingredients and also shows step by step instructions to make the mix which you will... - 89.3228
Puto Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of puto cake video series. Here the chef shows how you can transfer the mix into molds to give them the desired shape. The final cakes look awesome and the whole recipe is so simple to put together. Definitely worth a try! - 88.8173
Silken Tofu Dessert
Learn how to make Silken Tofu, a soft white mass from Asia, which is topped with sweet sauces and served as a dessert. Making tofu may sound easy but requires repeated practice sessions and the task is made more simple by our local chefs who give you the... - 87.1318
Coconut Cream Sticky Rice With Mango
Is the idea of rice for dessert end at rice pudding for you? Then you definitely need to watch this video. There is so much you can do with rice! Watch and prepare to be amazed! - 86.614
This video is a creation of SuperVeggieDelight. You can visit SuperVeggieDelight for complete recipes, and more videos. - 86.2231
Almond Jelly With Fruit Cocktail
Almond Jelly with Fruit Cocktail is a dessert recipe well known in some parts of Asia. This has the consistency similar to most gelatin recipes. - 86.0023
Sweet Leche Flan
For all this Filipino food fans this traditional leche flan recipe is a must try for you. Take a look at this video to learn how the lady chef combines some basic ingredients to make a succulent leche flan with a lemony zest. Certainly a great dessert idea... - 85.9648
Filipino Brazo De Mercedes
In this video, chef is making a delicious dessert, brazo de mercedes. Unfortunately the whole video is in Filipino and he recipe lacks important details which the chef says can be found on his website. - 83.1557
Raw Treats And Sweets - Part 1: Introduction
What better way to green up your sweet treats than flavor them up using au natural ingredients like honey. With more and more people advocating the benefits of raw food, this dessert recipe surely tots up as a refreshing example. Trail this video to know how... - 68.8541
Raw Treats And Sweets - Part 2: Preparation
Transform your sinful sweet pleasure into a total healthy treat by going green! No, you don't have to make spinach ice cream or kale cookies. All you have to do is swap a few refined, synthetic ingredients with more natural ones and voila! you have a... - 68.796
You might find it difficult to eat some Thai food speciality due to its different style of eating. Whenever you eat this dessert, you just have to follow the chef in stirring and arranging the food just like in this video. Such great tips can help you try... - 62.8478
Warm, gooey, and delicious, homemade cookie make for sinful indulgence in themselves. Big Bear Ron shares a fail-proof cookie recipe that is dense in flavors and textures. Thus delicious, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth cookie is surely worth a try. - 59.9919
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 2: Cooking
Brazil nuts add satisfying crunch and unique flavor to any cookie. Not only do they contribute to amp up the crispiness of cookie, but also offers myriad benefits to the health. Tempting to the core, this bikie promises the crunch of nut till the last bite.... - 57.4391
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 1: Preparation
Are you nuts about cookie? Then you surely won't mind adding some extra crunch to these delicious bikies with flavorful Brazil nuts. Satisfying and flavorful, Brazil nuts are the star of this delectable confections. Stream this video to know all about how to... - 57.3958
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 56.9067
Savory Mushrooms And Sweet Snow Fungus Dessert - Part 1: Preparation
Everything about the Chinese are exotic and so are their desserts. This crispy mushroom and snow fungus treat is quite an indulgence for the taste buds. Simple to make and good to eat, this Chinese dessert can be made a part of your special feast. A sure-fire... - 55.6372
Eggless Coconut Crumb Cake
This coconut crumb cake is the delicious pick to finish off any meal or to serve at a tea-party. The recipe is easy to make. A must try for coconut lovers. - 54.5985
Oriental Dinner Menu - Soup, Salad And Dessert
How many times have you tried making Oriental dishes in your kitchen but couldn't get it right? Bale Dave has made to perfection gourmet mushroom soup, salad greens, baked tempura and strawberry dessert in an easy way that would entice you to try it out as... - 49.9665
Apple And Fig Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a saucepan, cover figs with water and bring to a boil on a medium flame.
4. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
5. In the... - 49.8527
1) Preheat oven at 180°F.
1) In a bowl add egg white,half the amount of sugar, cream of tartar and whisk together.
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Fold 1 into 2.
4) Transfer into ungreased chiffon tin.
5) Bake until... - 49.7533
Sweet Potato Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Combine all the dry ingredients and fold into sweet potatoes.
3) Blend in milk and eggs and roll the dough.
4) Pour the potato mixture and bake for 10 minutes.
5) Reduce temperature to 350 degree and... - 49.5156
Raisin And Rice Pudding
1) In a saucepan, add water to bring a boil over high heat.
2) Add rice to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer this for another 30 minutes.
4) Add milk and raisins to the rice.
5) Increase heat and again allow this to boil.
6) Again reduce... - 48.9138
Kolak Pisang, is a smooth dessert made with banana and palm fruit. Palm sugar is a special ingredient, authentically Javanese palm sugar is used. Kolak pisang is a much loved dessert in Indonesia and neighboring countries. - 48.8685
Tropical Sherbet Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine coconut, nuts and melted margarine or butter and transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up sides to form a firm even crust.
4. Bake in the... - 48.4923
Carrot Cake With Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas before baking.
2. Take a bowl, add sultanas, mix in orange juice and orange zest.
3. Place in the microwave on medium temperature for 1 to 2 min.
4. Take a 2 lb loaf pan, grease and line the tin base... - 48.2615
Orange Blossom Date Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 to 275 degrees.
2) Grease a 9-inch square tin.
3) Sieve the flour or the baking powder and flour.
4) Cream together the sugar and fat till the mixture is light and fluffy.
5) Gradually add the... - 48.2615
Delicious Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a double boiler and melt butter in the upper container.
3) Stir in flour, salt, and brown sugar.
4) Slowly mix in milk and water and stir continuously for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture... - 48.234
Solar Cooked Coconut Macaroons
Crispy macaroons done in the solar cooker. These golden brown delights turn out nicely! Due to the audio absence the video is non directional. Watch the video for more - 48.0867
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 48.036
Honey And Preserved Ginger Souffle
1. Heat honey in a pan placed over a double boiler (pan of simmering water).
2. Beat egg yolks and mix into honey.
3. Remove pan from water.
4. Add milk and mix with a wooden spoon till well blended.
5. Place pan over low heat and cook, stirring... - 48.0277
Fresh Coconut Cream Pie
1) Take a bowl and mix the cornstarch along with sugar and salt; add a little milk and stir it in.
2) Cook the mixture over medium flame stirring all the time until smooth and thick.
3) Beat the egg yolks until they turn lemon colored and is thick in... - 47.9741
Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the cinnamon and lime.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add the rice and cook 25 minutes or until rice is done.
Remove cinnamon and lime peel.
Simmer the milk, sugar and salt in another large saucepan 20 minutesonly until... - 47.9139
Orange Coconut Mangles
For crust, combine the 1/2 cup flour and the 1/4 cup sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Press mixture into an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven for 18... - 47.9089
Lemon Rice Pudding
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, place the water, rice, raisins, nutmeg and salt.
2) Mix thoroughly, cover and cook over boiling water for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the milk.
4) Cook uncovered until the milk is absorbed, for about 10 minutes.
5)... - 47.8773
Indonesian Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush a 9-inch round cake pan with butter. Line the bottom with a round waxed paper and brush the paper with butter.
3) In a mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Stir... - 47.8768
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook coconut, sugar and milk until very thick, stirring continuously.
3) Add cornstarch, butter and egg yolk, cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) In a bowl,... - 47.7982
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Start by making a pastry. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence.
3. Add eggs and beat properly.
4. Pour in baking powder and sifted flour.
5. Place the mixture in a floured board and lightly... - 47.7388
Almond Coconut Tart
Pastry: In bowl cream flour, butter and sugar.
Gather into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Roll out dough about 1/8" thick.
Press dough into 11 "tart pan, trim and form edges.
Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Bake in 350° oven about 10 minutes or... - 47.5471
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line a 12 muffins tray with paper cases and lightly grease cases with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and stir in coconut mix
4. In another large... - 47.4561
Fruit And Nut Goodie
If you want to keep away your kids from bingeing on cookies and candies, this fruit and delight could make for a great after-school snack. Big Bear Ron shares a simple recipe to whomp up these nutritious, delicious snack at home that are truly irresistible. - 46.882
1) Soak yeast in warm water with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
2) Preheat hot oven to 375-400° F
2) Roast rice flour and white wheat flour lightly.
3) Mix yeast and coconut water to the flour. Knead the dough supple but not sticky.
4) Lightly... - 46.713
On roasting rack or layers of paper towels, MICROWAVE bacon 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until crisp.
Crumble into bottom of cooked pie shell.
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk and seasoned salt.
In 1-quart measure, combine onion,... - 46.703
Lemon Meringue Pie Using Ready Prepared Meringue
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Mix well sugar, cornstarch and salt in top part of double boiler and pour in hot water.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth and add in bread crumbs.
4) Stir cook the mixture over boiling water... - 46.6356
Viennese Apricot Foldovers
Cream butter, add honey, and blend together until light and fluffy.
Force the hard-cooked egg yolk through a sieve, and add to the butter-honey mixture.
Add beaten egg yolk, citrus peel, vanilla, and salt.
Mix well, then sift flour and add to dough.
Form into... - 46.4848
Cook rice according to package directions.
Combine cooked rice with milk, butter, salt, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and raisins.
Pour into 1 1/2-qt.baking dish.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cover baking dish with foil, not plastic.
Place on metal trivet or rack in... - 46.4767
1 Add 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and the lemon peel and prepare the pastry.
2 Roll the dough about 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4 equal squares.
3 Peel and core apples.
4 In center of each pastry square, put an apple
5 Fill center of each apple with... - 46.4002
Pisang Goreng. Pisang is Banana and goreng is fried, so it becomes fried bananas. An asian delicacy, a wonderful snack or a dessert with various variations, can be used with cheese as well. - 46.3505
Steamed Apple Prune Pudding
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in molasses.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Stir in fruits.
Then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pack in greased 1 1/2 -quart pudding mold.
Cover... - 46.3444
Lemon Dream Pie
1 Butter a 9-inch pie plate generously.
2 In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with cream of tartar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and vanilla until foamy-white and double in volume
3 Add in 1 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly... - 46.2009
Coconut Peach Cobbler
Preheat oven to 400°.
Toss peaches with sugar, 1/2 cup coconut, and ginger for the filling.
Reserve 1 cup coconut for biscuit and topping.
Place fruit in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or in a square baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Combine flour, baking powder,... - 46.1564
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow the cooking instruction mentioned on the package to cook spinach and drain off excess water.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, melt butter, add mushroom and cook, stirring, on medium heat till mushrooms turn... - 46.0806
Coconut Puddin' Pie
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, and beat until mixture is very light and lemon-colored.
Add vanilla and milk.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and beat until stiff but not dry.
Fold into creamed mixture.
Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the... - 46.0339
Asian Dessert Recipes By Category