- » Asian Curry Paste
Asian Curry Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian curry paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian curry paste recipes.
Green Thai Curry Paste
Combine all ingredients in a mortar or blender and pound or blend to a paste, adding oil as necessary.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 31.2142
Chicken Soup With Green Curry Paste Part 1 – Making Chicken Broth
On a cozy winter day their could be nothing better then a hot bowl of chicken soup and if you agree then this amazing chicken soup recipe loaded with flavors is a must watch for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she displays... - 89.1628
Red Thai Curry Paste
Combine ingredients in a mortar or blender and pound or blend to a paste.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 32.8545
For The Red Curry Paste
Place the red chillies, peppercorns, coriander powder, cummin powder, salt, cloves, bay leaves and nutmeg powder and grind together to a fine powder, without using any water.
Add the onion, garlic, lemon grass, galangal (ginger), coriander root, lemon rind,... - 35.3068
Curry Paste East Indian
On a stone, grind turmeric first, adding enough water to make a stiff, paste.
Add all other ingredients by degrees, grinding very finely.
Omit onion, garlic and red pepper if it is to be kept overnight. - 32.0691
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 133.286
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 126.657
Pan Asian: Caramelized Eggplant Curry - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and cut eggplant into 2- inch strips. Season with salt and turmeric.
2. In hot oil, deep fry eggplant until golden brown. Transfer them on paper towel to drain.
3. In food processor, add garlic, ginger, sugar, salt, vinegar, and... - 113.123
Pan Asian: Salmon With Yogurt & Fresh Herbs (bangladesh)
1. Season salmon with salt and turmeric. Mix well and set aside.
2. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, onion, chili, and tomato. Blend to form paste.
3. Place a wok on medium flame and heat the oil in it.
4. Add the cumin seeds,... - 115.398
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 46.662
Spice Mix For Curries
Do you love preparing curries? If you do then you know that the spices form the main ingredient when preparing any curry. To is always better to have a homemade blend of the spices ready to be used. In this video, making your own curry powder is what you will... - 114.276
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 32.1184
Asian Chicken Skewers
These Asian Chicken Skewers are a result of love of good food. Take a look at this video to see how you can make these succulent skewers oozing with fresh oriental flavors and earthy aroma of Indian spices. Try these out and your diners will be enchanted... - 131.789
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.3657
Curried Chili Shrimp
1. On a work surface with the flat side of a knife mash together the shallots, gingerroot, garlic, and the jalapeno chili with the salt until mixture forms a coarse paste.
2. In a heavy skillet heat the oil over moderate flame until it... - 45.6656
Garlic Flavored Chicken Curry
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry.
In a large heavy skillet fry the onions in the heated oil.
Stir in the garlic, curry paste and ginger.
Add the chicken pieces and fry until browned.
Add the coconut milk, tomato sauce, salt, lemon grass and... - 44.7807
Mung Bean Curry With Spinach
This is a Asian style curry with lots of herbs, spices, vegetables and beans. It is rich in protein and vitamins. - 21.3163
1. To prepare in a mortar, pound nuts to a coarse paste. Mince chiles, onion, and garlic and add to mortar with shrimp paste and sugar. Pound mixture to a coarse paste. To prepare in a food processor, combine macadamia nuts, chiles, onion, garlic, shrimp... - 29.5529
Quick Chicken Curry
Want a Chicken curry dish in less than 30 minutes? In this video, chef has a short cut way of preparing chicken curry and it’s as delicious as the original recipe. It has all the ingredients of chicken curry, cooked differently that is easy and quick. She... - 117.892
Indonesian Crab Curry
1. In a stockpot combine cayenne, ginger, pepper, garlic, shallots, cilantro, lime zest, salt, shrimp paste, coconut, and milk. Bring to a boil and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce, honey, and crabmeat. Heat through. - 34.0767
Shrimp Tomato Curry
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic and onions in the oil, until browned.
2) Stir in the chili peppers, anchovy paste, turmeric, salt, coriander, blend well.
3) Then stir in the shrimp and saute for 1 minute.
4) Stir in the tomatoes and water, cook... - 42.7629
Curried Chicken Breast With Basmati Pilaf
Looking for some exotic dinner ideas? Look no further, as this Curried Chicken Breast with Basmati Pilaf recipe will enchant you and your diners. This video will guide you through the entire process of this delicious meal. Happy Cooking! - 119.119
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 129.371
Malaysian Fish Curry
1) Extract coconut milk in a bowl putting dried coconut and pouring boiling water on it.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the milk.
3) Keep the milk in refrigerator.
4) In a food processor combine together onions, garlic,... - 47.7408
Malaysian Rendang Curry
1. Heat a dry frying pan, add the desiccated coconut and toast until lightly golden.
2. Blend together the toasted coconut, garlic, shallots, lemongrass chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt and sugar to make a paste.
3. Heat some oil in a heavy based frying pan.... - 42.0036
Doodhi Kofta Curry
1. Peel and grate bottle gourd. Remove excess moisture by squeezing. (Reserve the liquid.)
2. Chop fine the green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and onion.
3. Mix with grated gourd, gram flour and salt. Form into even sized balls.
4. Heat oil. Deep fry... - 48.3215
Oriental Curried Beef
1. In a pan melt the fat and fry onion and garlic for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Add the apples and fry for a further 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the curry powder, mustard, curry paste and tomato puree (paste) and add the beef.
4. Fry until evenly browned,... - 45.6493
Potato Kofta Curry
1. Peel potatoes. Boil in salted water. Drain and dry. Mash.
2. Add chopped onion (a), coriander leaves (a), green chilli and salt.
3. Shape into balls. Press down in centre.
4. Grind chutney ingredients to a fine paste.
5. Stuff kofta balls with prepared... - 47.082
Eggplant Curry With Tamarind And Yogurt
Curries are an integral part of every cuisine and here is one of the delectable curries of Indian and SriLankan cuisine, egg plant curry with tamarind and yogurt. Learn how to make this king of vegetables in curry form through this video. - 116.859
Grilled Curried Shrimp And Vegetable Kebabs With Cucumber Raita
To make the kebabs: In a food processor, combine the cilantro, lemon juice, water, garlic, curry paste, oil, and salt.
Process until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 2 medium bowls.
Add the shrimp to one bowl and toss to coat.
Add the mushrooms, peppers,... - 45.7511
Pineapple Coconut Curry
Heat the onions and curry sprigs in 3 tablespoons of ghee in a vessel and keep it over a medium flame.
When soft and pink, lower the flame and add asafoetida and gram flour, stir for 2 minutes and add the ground masala and cook for 3 minutes.
Then add the... - 35.2546
Muslin Beef Curry
1. In a large saucepan mix together curry paste, shrimp paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, beef, peanuts, cinnamon and cardamom to combine and bring to simmering over a medium heat.
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 40 minutes until... - 40.132
Classic Curried Lamb
Lay half the onions on bottom.
Add meat, apples.
Moisten with lemon juice, tomato paste and water.
Add remaining onions.
Sprinkle with seasoning.
Close and bake.
Add raisins twenty minutes before cooking time is up. - 35.9525
Mixed Vegetable Curry
In a saucepan boil the potato and carrots in salted water until tender.
Peel and cut them into half-inch cubes.
Cook the zucchini until tender and cut it into half-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the... - 43.5627
1) In a saucepan, saute the onions, garlic, salt, turmeric, chili peppers, anchovy paste in the oil until softened.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and water, cook over a very low heat for 15 minutes, until the tomatoes are tender.
3) Serve... - 37.1873
Creamy Egg Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan, then fry onions over a low heat for 10 mins until golden. Add the curry paste and sizzle for 2 mins, stirring. Add the tomatoes and 200ml water, season to taste, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 mins until you have a rich sauce.
2.... - 34.8914
Combine the shrimp in a saucepan with the onion, carrot, celery, vinegar and orange zest.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for five to eight minutes, or until shrimp is done.
Drain and cool.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Heat the... - 42.8679
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook onions, garlic, aubergine and potatoes over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes, peas, tomato paste, curry powder, cumin, coriander and coconut milk, bring to simmering and simmer... - 36.8898
1) Mix all the spices together and make a paste with the vinegar.
2) Take a pan, heat oil, and fry onion and garlic until tender.
3) Mix in the paste of the spices and fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add the beef pieces and cook until the beef... - 45.8073
Easy Fish Curry
If you are bored of grilled fish, here is an easy fish curry recipe to enjoy your fish. The array of spices and ingredients used in the curry recipe is what makes the dish so very unique and delicious. It’s very simple to make, fry the spices and blend it... - 123.463
1. Wash and clean the duck.
2. Cut the duck into 8 to 10 pieces.
3. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 8.
4. Peel and quarter the potatoes.
5. Heat the oil, add the sliced onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry well to a golden brown.
6. Add the... - 47.3598
Beef And Orange Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Gently fry the shallots, garlic and the cubes of beef for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is evenly browned all over.
2. Blend together the curry paste and stock. Add the mixture to the beef and stir to... - 38.7354
Black Eyed Pea Curry
In a large kettle, bring water to a boil.
Add the frozen peas, bring to a boil again.
Cover, and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving 3/4 cup liquid and set aside peas, covered.
In a large heavy frying pan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium... - 45.6315
Duck & Potato Curry
Curry in Burmese is called sipyan which literally means ‘oil returns’, a sign when the gravy is ready. Although a curry, very little spices are used, instead the flavour is created by caramelising the onion, garlic and chilli paste. Duck and potato are my... - 45.1618
Curry With Dumplings
Pound or chop to a paste the onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric, ginger, chili peppers and 2 teaspoons salt.
Toss with the meat.
Melt the 4 tablespoons butter in a casserole or Dutch oven; cook the meat in it, stirring frequently until browned.
Add... - 39.5209
1. Clean and cut pork into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes. Roast coriander seeds and red chillies.
2. Grind to a fine paste with cumin, pepper, turmeric, half the onions and the tamarind. Slit green chillies, slice ginger, garlic and remaining onions.
3. Boil pork with... - 39.1887
Pea Paneer Curry
1. Grind together onion, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric, ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
2. Grind almonds, or cashewnuts separately.
3. Heat fat. Fry panir cubes till light brown and remove.
4. In thfe same fat fry spices. Add peas and fry.
5.... - 42.278
Pork Rib Curry
1) Add curry powder and pepper to the pork ribs and marinate for at least 1 hour, though 12 hours is better.
2) Pare and cut the potatoes into quarters.
3) Process onions, garlic, chillis, turmeric and ginger in a food processor to a fine... - 44.4951
Fry the onions in the heated oil in the uncovered pressure cooker, until soft and transparent.
Mix together the curry spices and blend to a paste with the vinegar and lemon juice.
Stir the mixture into the onions and leave to cook for about 5 minutes,... - 46.5956
Ayam Bakar Rica-rica
Ayam Bakar Rica-Rica, is a simple yet a very delicious dish. Rica-Rica is a spicy paste from picturesque Sulawesi Islands, which really gives character to the simple chicken. A must try and enjoy the spice of life. - 43.5745
1. Lightly roast beans in a thick-bottomed skillet on a slow fire without permitting the colour of the beans to change. Then cook the green beans in 3 cups water.
2. Grind ingredients 3 to 7 to a fine paste. Mix the paste in a little water and add to the... - 35.8966
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 35.9926
Quick Beef Curry
1. Cut the meat into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and roll in some seasoned flour and set aside.
2. Brown the onions in about 1 tablespoon oil until brown, add the floured beef and brown on all sides. Add the can of curry paste and the chopped potato. Cover and... - 28.9135
This malaysian curry is a flavorful and filling curry that can be serevd with cooked rice. Prepared with cubed blade steak and bacon along with veggies like celery and onions, the malaysian curry is flavored with beef stock, lemon juice, curry paste and... - 48.0206
Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion, lemon grass and lime leaves and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Add curry paste and shrimp paste (if using) and stir-fry for 3 minutes longer or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk, fish... - 36.9473
Massaman Curry Chicken
A rich south Thai curry, that can be used for mataba rotis, or served with jasmine rice - 39.8901
Beef Fillet Curry With Couscous
Rub 1 tablespoon of the curry paste over beef.
Cook beef in large heated oiled nonstick pan, uncovered, until browned all over and cooked as desired.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add remaining paste and onion to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion... - 38.8514
1. Wash and cut the meat in 1 inch by 4 inch strips.
2. In a large mortar, place the chili peppers, black pepper, caraway seeds, coriander, salt, cabbage, shallots, garlic, lemon rind, and basil. Use a pestle to pound the ingredients... - 44.6371
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the garlic and onions until browned.
Blend in the chili peppers, anchovy paste, turmeric, salt, coriander, and add the shrimp.
Saute1 minute, then add the tomatoes and water.
Cover and cook oyer medium heat until water is... - 38.9302
1. In a large heavy-based saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until golden brown. Add the cinnamon, bay leaf and the ginger and garlic pastes and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the ground spices and cook for a further minute, then stir in either the yogurt, or... - 36.1123
Penne With Chicken Curry
1)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Penne in salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat and drain.
3)In a pan, heat oil and add the cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon.
4)Put in the onions and briefly fry till golden brown.
5)Put in ginger and... - 45.2342
Coconut Milk Curry
This video seems to be a promotional campaign for ayambrand coconut milk. The video talks about how to get the best of curry with coconut milk and suggests using ayambrand coconut milk. - 81.8588
Curried Chicken Party Platter
In skillet or saucepan, melt butter and cook chicken strips until no longer pink; with slotted spoon, remove chicken and set aside.
In same skillet, cook shrimp, if using, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
Curry Sauce: In separate skillet, melt... - 45.9328
Cut chicken into pieces and stew gently until done.
Then take out edible pieces and save the broth.
Melt a good tbsp.
Fleischmann's Margarine in a casserole, and cook the onions with the finely minced clove of garlic until golden.
Into this stir the curry... - 44.3831
Hot Chicken Curry
1. Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender. Cool.
2. Place onions, garlic, curry paste and
1 tablespoon of juice from tomatoes in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion is soft.
3. Combine curry powder, cumin,... - 38.0723
Prawn Coconut Curry Konju Vevichathu
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines, wash thoroughly in several lots of cold water.
2. Roast or dry heat red chillies, coriander and turmeric.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with onion,, garlic and pepper.
4. Chop ginger into fine pieces.
5. Soak... - 46.3486
Light Chicken Curry
Heat the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat.
Add the onion; cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the curry paste; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
Add the chicken; cook for 3 minutes, stirring to coat.
Add the tomatoes and stock; stir.
Turn down the heat; simmer for 15... - 45.4094
Curry Beef Wrapped In Lettuce
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until edges begin to brown about 5 minutes.
Mix in curry powder and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Then add tomato paste and sugar; stir until mixture is bubbly about 1... - 42.8024
Pineapple Curry With Seafood
1. ln a large saucepan, bring halt the coconut milk to the boil and heat, stirring, until it separates.
2. Add the red curry paste and cook until fragrant. Add the fish sauce and sugar and continue to cook for a
3. Stir in the rest of the coconut milk and... - 32.3217
Sprouted Moong Beans And Cashewnut Curry
Grind all the ingredients of masala to a fine paste.
Heat ghee in a pan.
Add cumin and masala paste and fry for five to ten minutes adding some water, if necessary.
Add moong beans and cashewnuts.
Fry for two minutes.
Add coconut milk.
Cover and cook till... - 46.4774
Javanese Curry Sauce
Saute onion, ham and bacon in large skillet over medium heat until onion is golden.
Stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute longer.
Blend in flour, then add apple, preserved fruit, tomato paste, lemon juice, honey and salt.
Pour in chicken stock and blend... - 37.4185
1. In a small mixing bowl stir together the yogurt, light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing, lemon juice or vinegar, curry paste or powder, horseradish, and onion. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. If desired, garnish dip with green onion. - 16.531
1. Chop the tomatoes. Add 1 1/2 teacups of water and cook until soft.
2. Pass through a sieve to make a tomato puree.
3. Heat the oil and fry the paste for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the tomato puree, vegetables, sugar and salt. - 37.1733
Put the cumin, coriander and almonds in a blender with the onions, chillis, ginger, garlic and blachan.
Blend to a paste, adding enough water to prevent the blades from sticking.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it is hot, add the spice paste and fry... - 44.1431
Curried Stuffed Eggs
Split hard-cooked eggs lengthwise and remove the yolks.
Mash the egg yolks and blend with the gherkins and spices.
Add enough mayonnaise to make a firm paste.
Add more curry powder if a stronger flavor is desired.
Stuff the egg whites with the mixture. - 36.0539
Red Curry Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisking to combine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thick.
Cool to room temperature. - 26.896
Pumpkin Curry With Chickpeas And Spinach
1. Cut the pumpkin or squash into dices.
2. In a large skillet or casserole, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
4. Then add the curry paste, onions, lemon grass and... - 47.9622
Mango Chicken Curry
THIS IS A FAVOURITE DISH ORDERED IN MOST MALAYSIAN RESTAURANTS ..VERY EXOTIC - 46.4417
1. Hard boil and shell the eggs and set aside.
2. Grind ingredients 2 to 8 to a fine paste.
3. Heat oil and fry the onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic. Add the masala paste and fry well.
4. Dilute the vinegar with thin coconut milk and add salt.
5. Stir... - 46.2646
Boiled Egg And Potato Curry
If you are a fan of curry, this boiled egg and potato curry will win a place in your menu. Like all her curry recipes, the chef makes a gravy with fried onions blended in yogurt along with the spices and cooks the potatoes in the gravy. The dark red color of... - 123.555
Chicken And Apricot Curry
1)Set potatoes to be baked in hot oven.
2)In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, ginger, salt, garlic and garam masala.
3)Coat chicken with this mix and marinate for 1 or 2 hours.
4)In a large frying pan, melt ghee or oil and... - 47.0211
Malayali Fish Curry Meen Vevichathu
1. Clean and cut fish into 2.5 cm. (1") slices or steaks.
2. Roast or dry heat red chillies, coriander and turmeric.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with onions and garlic.
4. Soak cocum in a fittle water.
5. Chop ginger into fine pieces.
6. In a... - 47.4808
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.4529
Curry Flavored Beef Casserole
1. Trim excess fat from beef and cut into 1 1/4" (3.25 cm) cubes. Cut onion into 1" (2.5 cm) squares and potato into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Brown beef for 1 1/2 minutes and remove beef. Add remaining 1 tablespoon... - 33.2209
Curry Beef In Lettuce
1. In a large bowl, blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the vinegar. Peel, core, and finely chop pears; gently stir into vinegar mixture and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into a wide nonstick frying pan or wok; add mushrooms and raisins. Stir-fry over... - 34.9945
1. Clean, wash and joint the chicken.
2. Grind the coconut, 2 onions, poppy seeds, garlic, ginger and mustard seeds. Mix all the powdered spices to a paste with water.
3. Heat fat and add spices (cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon). Add the onion finely sliced... - 42.2925
Aromatic Chicken Curry
1. Put the lentils in a sieve and rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2. Dry-fry the ground coriander and cumin seeds in a large saucepan over a low heat for about 30 seconds. Stir in the curry paste.
3. Add the lentils to the saucepan with the bay... - 40.8928
Ginger Beef Curry
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, ginger, garlic, cinnamon stick, turmeric, and paprika.
Coat beef strips with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with cumin, coriander, cardamom, cloves, red pepper, and nutmeg.
In a small bowl,... - 40.5942