- » Asian Curry Paste
Asian Curry Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian curry paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian curry paste recipes.
Chicken Soup With Green Curry Paste Part 1 – Making Chicken Broth
On a cozy winter day their could be nothing better then a hot bowl of chicken soup and if you agree then this amazing chicken soup recipe loaded with flavors is a must watch for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she displays... - 87.1176
Chicken Soup With Green Curry Paste Part 1 – Preparing The Dish
This is part 2 of Chicken Soup with Green Curry Paste recipe. The chef here provides clear suggestions to combine chicken with lemon grass and coco milk to make that perfectly tasting soup. This is sure to impress your family and could be used as a great cold... - 85.0176
For The Green Curry Paste:
Blend all the ingredients together to form a smooth paste.
Add a teaspoon or so of extra oil if required.
Store in the fridge in a sealed, airtight container. - 32.0721
Green Curry Paste With Fried Rice
This fried recipe certainly makes a great one pot meal option. With the simple instructions provided here it would be very simple to put together any left over rice with green curry paste and chicken and in no time you will be ready with a nice and healthy... - 72.3592
Nam Phrik Kaeng Kare
To make your own curry paste is a most gratifying expierence. Best results are achieved by using a mortar and pestle, allow at least 20 minutes to make by hand using this authentic method. The flavours and aroma achieved due to pounding are far superior to... - 48.3321
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 144.994
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 133.495
Pan Asian: Caramelized Eggplant Curry - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and cut eggplant into 2- inch strips. Season with salt and turmeric.
2. In hot oil, deep fry eggplant until golden brown. Transfer them on paper towel to drain.
3. In food processor, add garlic, ginger, sugar, salt, vinegar, and... - 0
Pan Asian: Salmon With Yogurt & Fresh Herbs (bangladesh)
1. Season salmon with salt and turmeric. Mix well and set aside.
2. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, onion, chili, and tomato. Blend to form paste.
3. Place a wok on medium flame and heat the oil in it.
4. Add the cumin seeds,... - 0
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 49.6785
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 29.8025
Asian Chicken Skewers
These Asian Chicken Skewers are a result of love of good food. Take a look at this video to see how you can make these succulent skewers oozing with fresh oriental flavors and earthy aroma of Indian spices. Try these out and your diners will be enchanted... - 149.112
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0706
1. To prepare in a mortar, pound nuts to a coarse paste. Mince chiles, onion, and garlic and add to mortar with shrimp paste and sugar. Pound mixture to a coarse paste. To prepare in a food processor, combine macadamia nuts, chiles, onion, garlic, shrimp... - 28.0988
Prawn Green Curry / Shrimp Green Curry
Peel, devein and clean the shrimp. Marinate by adding salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
Put spinach, coconut, chopped coriander, mint, ginger, cashew nuts and tamarind paste... - 40.7576
Spicy Shrimp Curry / Prawn Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions toll golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the curry leaves, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Saute for some more time.
4. Now add the tomato and cook till mushy.
5. Add... - 45.2862
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 144.68
Quick Chicken Curry
Want a Chicken curry dish in less than 30 minutes? In this video, chef has a short cut way of preparing chicken curry and it’s as delicious as the original recipe. It has all the ingredients of chicken curry, cooked differently that is easy and quick. She... - 119.213
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the garlic and onions until browned.
Blend in the chili peppers, anchovy paste, turmeric, salt, coriander, and add the shrimp.
Saute1 minute, then add the tomatoes and water.
Cover and cook oyer medium heat until water is... - 36.2312
1. Wash and clean the duck.
2. Cut the duck into 8 to 10 pieces.
3. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 8.
4. Peel and quarter the potatoes.
5. Heat the oil, add the sliced onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry well to a golden brown.
6. Add the... - 47.2686
Curry With Dumplings
Pound or chop to a paste the onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric, ginger, chili peppers and 2 teaspoons salt.
Toss with the meat.
Melt the 4 tablespoons butter in a casserole or Dutch oven; cook the meat in it, stirring frequently until browned.
Add... - 38.239
Garlic Flavored Chicken Curry
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry.
In a large heavy skillet fry the onions in the heated oil.
Stir in the garlic, curry paste and ginger.
Add the chicken pieces and fry until browned.
Add the coconut milk, tomato sauce, salt, lemon grass and... - 42.5504
Curried Chicken Breast With Basmati Pilaf
Looking for some exotic dinner ideas? Look no further, as this Curried Chicken Breast with Basmati Pilaf recipe will enchant you and your diners. This video will guide you through the entire process of this delicious meal. Happy Cooking! - 148.558
Muslin Beef Curry
1. In a large saucepan mix together curry paste, shrimp paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, beef, peanuts, cinnamon and cardamom to combine and bring to simmering over a medium heat.
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 40 minutes until... - 40.5394
Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion, lemon grass and lime leaves and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Add curry paste and shrimp paste (if using) and stir-fry for 3 minutes longer or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk, fish... - 38.3652
Combine the shrimp in a saucepan with the onion, carrot, celery, vinegar and orange zest.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for five to eight minutes, or until shrimp is done.
Drain and cool.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Heat the... - 40.5648
Beef Fillet Curry With Couscous
Rub 1 tablespoon of the curry paste over beef.
Cook beef in large heated oiled nonstick pan, uncovered, until browned all over and cooked as desired.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add remaining paste and onion to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion... - 36.7337
Easy Fish Curry
If you are bored of grilled fish, here is an easy fish curry recipe to enjoy your fish. The array of spices and ingredients used in the curry recipe is what makes the dish so very unique and delicious. It’s very simple to make, fry the spices and blend it... - 126.459
Sprouted Moong Beans And Cashewnut Curry
Grind all the ingredients of masala to a fine paste.
Heat ghee in a pan.
Add cumin and masala paste and fry for five to ten minutes adding some water, if necessary.
Add moong beans and cashewnuts.
Fry for two minutes.
Add coconut milk.
Cover and cook till... - 45.6168
1) Mix all the spices together and make a paste with the vinegar.
2) Take a pan, heat oil, and fry onion and garlic until tender.
3) Mix in the paste of the spices and fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add the beef pieces and cook until the beef... - 45.9247
Malayali Fish Curry Meen Vevichathu
1. Clean and cut fish into 2.5 cm. (1") slices or steaks.
2. Roast or dry heat red chillies, coriander and turmeric.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with onions and garlic.
4. Soak cocum in a fittle water.
5. Chop ginger into fine pieces.
6. In a... - 48.8789
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.6986
Curry Beef Wrapped In Lettuce
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until edges begin to brown about 5 minutes.
Mix in curry powder and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Then add tomato paste and sugar; stir until mixture is bubbly about 1... - 40.0305
Coconut Beef Curry
1. In a wok heat oil over a medium heat and stir fry curry paste and stir-fry for 3 minutes until fragrant.
2. Adding beef to pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes longer or until beef is brown.
3. Into the pan stir coconut milk bring to the boil and... - 40.7095
Curry Flavored Beef Casserole
1. Trim excess fat from beef and cut into 1 1/4" (3.25 cm) cubes. Cut onion into 1" (2.5 cm) squares and potato into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Brown beef for 1 1/2 minutes and remove beef. Add remaining 1 tablespoon... - 31.546