- » Asian Curry
Asian Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian curry recipes.
Schwartz Chicken Curry - Slow Cooker
A slow cooker specialty that is easy to make and comes replete with the perfect balance of spices quintessentially required in a curry. The formidability associated with recreating restaurant style Indian chicken curry is done away with in this recipe. The... - 119.635
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a large pan pour oil and fry the onion, chillies.garlic, ginger & tumeric,coriander & cumin powder.
2. Cook all the spices and once done add the coconut milk and then add the chicken stock.
3. Add the chicken and cardamom and bring it to a boil... - 100.342
Frog Legs With Chili & Basil
1. In a wok, heat oil until very hot.
2. Drop frog legs, and peppercorns in it. Stir, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add chilies, galangal, chilies, fish sauce, and sugar. Mix well. Cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Throw basil and mix... - 89.5142
Prawn And Banana Curry
1. Heat a deep pan with oil.
2. Put in the onions, chilies, garlic and ginger. Sauté till the onions are caramelized.
3. Add in the tomatoes and sauté till it becomes tender.
4. Add in the banana and sauté for a minute.
5. Pour in the coconut... - 87.7336
Gumbo Ya Ya
Put salt, cayenne pepper and powdered garlic on shicken and spread it evenly.
Let the chicken stay for half an hour at room temperature.
Take a large paper bag and put 21/2 cups flour in it.
Put the chicken pieces in the bag and shake... - 48.3888
Riad's Baba Ghanouj
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) With a fork, pierce the eggplants in several places.
3) Wrap them separately in aluminum foil.
4) On a baking sheet, place the wrapped eggplants and bake until soft, for about 45 minutes.
5) Unwrap the... - 47.0204
Sesame Stir Fry
1. Take a browning dish and keep on the microwave oven at High for about 5 minutes to heat it.
2. Add vegetable oil, sesame seeds and ginger, and at high, cook for 30 seconds and stir thoroughly
3. Add baby corn cobs, mangetout, water chestnuts,... - 46.3537
1) In a casserole dish, combine tomatoes, broth, celery, onion, sugar, bay leaf, parsley, salt, garlic and thyme. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Check the consistency and heat again on medium power for 5... - 45.9627
Rub the fish inside and out with salt.
Deep fry in oil heated to 375°F.
on a frying thermometer for about 5 minutes (not quite done); drain.
Saute onion, garlic, and gingerroot in lard.
Mix vinegar and brown sugar with salt to taste; add this mixture with... - 44.2072
Ayam Bakar Rica-rica
Ayam Bakar Rica-Rica, is a simple yet a very delicious dish. Rica-Rica is a spicy paste from picturesque Sulawesi Islands, which really gives character to the simple chicken. A must try and enjoy the spice of life. - 43.3153
1)Wash, clean and skin the frogs' legs.
2)In a tray containing seasoned flour, roll the frog legs.
3)Heat oil in skillet. Fry the frogs' legs till they turn golden brown.
4)In a different skillet, melt the butter. Put in mushrooms, shallot and... - 42.0988
Put the onion, garlic, ginger and chillis into a blender and blend to a puree (add a spoonful or two of thin coconut milk if the mixture is too dry).
Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and stir in half the thin coconut milk and the spices and lemon grass or... - 41.748
In 3-quart casserole, combine tomatoes, broth, celery, onion, sugar, garlic, parsley, salt and thyme.
Cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 5 minutes and at MEDIUM 9 to 10 minutes; stir once.
Add fish and wine.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM 10 minutes, or until fish is... - 38.4957
1) Clean the frogs' legs and skin.
2) Coat with seasoned flour and fry in hot oil till golden brown.
3) In an outdoor skillet, heat the butter, add in the mushrooms, shallots and parsley.
4) Saute till just done and season with salt and... - 36.6314
1. Cook the shallots, scallions, ginger and garlic in half the peanut oil for five minutes or until the vegetables are soft and wilted. Add the shrimp and continue cooking over high heat until shrimp turn pink. Stir constantly. Remove the shrimp to a... - 36.4457
1. Lightly roast beans in a thick-bottomed skillet on a slow fire without permitting the colour of the beans to change. Then cook the green beans in 3 cups water.
2. Grind ingredients 3 to 7 to a fine paste. Mix the paste in a little water and add to the... - 35.6986
Paksiw Na Litson
Combine all ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes, adding a little water if necessary.
Because of the vinegar and the seasoning already in the meat and Liver Sauce, you probably don't need salt and pepper, but add them if you like.
Serve hot or cold. - 34.0203
1. Cook the shallots, scallions, ginger and garlic in half the peanut oil for five minutes or until the vegetables are soft and wilted. Add the shrimp and continue cooking over high heat until shrimp turn pink. Stir constantly. Remove the shrimp to a... - 31.3219
Mast O Khiar
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut into small cubes. Add the mint, two containers of the yoghurt and salt and pepper to taste. Mix and chill exactly two hours (the salad reaches its peak of flavor at the end of this time).
2. Drain off the excess water and add the... - 25.6449
Mung Bean Curry With Spinach
This is a Asian style curry with lots of herbs, spices, vegetables and beans. It is rich in protein and vitamins. - 0
Pan Asian: Salmon With Yogurt & Fresh Herbs (bangladesh)
1. Season salmon with salt and turmeric. Mix well and set aside.
2. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, onion, chili, and tomato. Blend to form paste.
3. Place a wok on medium flame and heat the oil in it.
4. Add the cumin seeds,... - 0
Asian Curry Recipes By Category