- » Asian Cucumber
Asian Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian cucumber recipes.
Cool And Spicy Cucumber And Iceberg Salad
Sometimes minimal processing of ingredients produce a very high quality dish like this Cool and Spicy Cucumber and Iceberg Salad. In this video Vegan Chef Alan demonstrates the method of preparing this classy salad. He also shares some secrets about the... - 135.196
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
Fresh Cucumber Salad
Do you often like including fresh salads in your meals? Watch this video to get a great fresh cucumber salad recipe. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Don't give it a miss. - 102.364
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 100.595
Easy Cool Cucumber And Spring - Part 2: Preparation
Full of fresh flavors and bursting with the coolness of cucumber, this refreshing salad can surprisingly cool you down on blistering hot summer days. Not only filling and highly appetizing, this delicious salad is also quite easy to make. This video explains... - 80.2368
Easy Cool Cucumber And Spring - Part 1: Introduction
A lovely, crunchy, easy-to-eat summer vegetable, cucumbers are one versatile food that screams of summer flavors. Chock-a-block with lemony, cool flavors, this refreshing summer dish is sure to satiate. Stream this video to learn more on how to make it. - 79.5492
Easy Cool Cucumber And Spring - Part 4: Serving
This is the ultimate warm-weather food for anyone who loves the cool, refreshing, juicy flavors of cucumber. The crunchy texture of the vegetable mixed with vinegary classics makes for a gut-appeasing treat. Just tune the video to learn how to makes this... - 78.2586
Easy Cool Cucumber And Spring - Part 3: Preparation Cont.
Wonderfully fresh, this lip smacking cucumber salad is a beautiful reminiscence of the arrival of the Spring. Quick and easy to make, this dish is ideal for summer parties or daily treats. This video serves as an easy guide on how to make this wonderful dish. - 78.2163
Citrus Tequila Slaw
Everyone is used to a coleslaw made from mayonnaise! This slaw is based out of Greek yogurt and mayo with a dash of tequila and lime zest for those zesty flavors! A slaw with a difference, thought his video has no audio instructions, the video shows the... - 57.3207
1. Peel onion and cucumber; dice.
2. In a pan, melt low-fat spread and stir in flour.
3. Gradually add diced onion and cucumber.
4. Stir in water; crumble chicken stock cube and mixing well.
5. Bring mixture to a boil and then simmer for... - 48.7708
Marinated Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium nonreactive bowl, arrange the cucumbers and onions in a layer. Place aside.
2) In a small nonreactive saucepan, add vinegar and whisk by adding brown sugar and salt.
3) Stir in coriander seeds, allspice berries, cloves,... - 48.3135
Tomato Cucumber And Pineapple Salad
1) In a colander, place the cucumbers and season with 1 tablespoon salt.
2) Toss well and place the colander over a bowl to drain for about 30 minutes.
3) Rinse the cucumber, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
4) Quarter the pineapple along... - 48.13
Hot And Sour Cucumber Salad
1)Peel the cucumbers and slice them very thinly.
2) In a salad bowl, prepare dressing by combining all ingredients except scallions and cucymber.
3 Mix well.
4) In the dressing toss the cucumbers along with minced scallions.
5)... - 47.6998
1) Peel and halve the cucumbers lengthwise, then cut crosswise and remove the seeds.
2) In a pan, boil the cucumbers in water with 3 tablespoons vinegar until transparent.
3) Drain thoroughly and sprinkle with the salt.
4) In a skillet,... - 47.5077
Chilled Cucumber And Apple Soup
1) In a heavy pan, heat the onion and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
2) Boil the contents for about 5 minutes.
3) Seed the cucumbers and halve them. Peel the apples and core them.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the apples and cucumbers and... - 47.459
Grilled Curried Shrimp And Vegetable Kebabs With Cucumber Raita
To make the kebabs: In a food processor, combine the cilantro, lemon juice, water, garlic, curry paste, oil, and salt.
Process until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 2 medium bowls.
Add the shrimp to one bowl and toss to coat.
Add the mushrooms, peppers,... - 47.2107
Cucumber Buttermilk Soup
1) Pare cucumbers and halve lengthwise.
2) Using a teaspoon, scoop out and remove the seeds.
3) Using a coarse grater or food processor shred the cucumber.
4) In a large bowl mix cucumber, buttermilk, chicken broth and water to measure... - 46.8109
Cucumber Yogurt Salad
1. Sprinkle cucumbers with coarse salt and let it stand with cover for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse cucumbers several times in cold water, drain well, squeezing our excess moisture with paper towels and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine yogurt,... - 46.7771
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Butter
1) On a serving platter make a bed of lettuce.
2) In a bowl dilute coconut milk or cream by adding water.
3) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
4) Add in the peanut butter, sugar, salt, chilli peppers,... - 46.7507
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
Cook for two minutes; add vegetables, warm water, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
When slightly cool, liquidise and pass it through a sieve.
Combine cornflour and milk and add it to the strained... - 46.6342
Minted Lamb In Cucumber Boats With Marinated Red Onions
Place the red onion in a bowl with the juice from 6 limes and a pinch of salt.
Let stand for a few hours.
Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise.
Scoop out a good portion of the center with a spoon or a melon bailer, creating a boat shape to hold the lamb... - 46.5905
Cucumbers In Sesame Cream
1) Cut the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium size bowl, combine onions and cucumber.
3) In a 1-cup measure, mix all the other ingredients.
4) Spoon the dressing over the cucumber and onion.
5) Toss the cucumber and onion to combine... - 46.4365
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Dissolve lemon-flavored gelatin in boiling water; add the 3/4 cup cold water and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
Pour into a deep 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Overlap the thinly sliced cucumber atop gelatin... - 45.8407
Summer Cucumber Salad
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise.
Remove the seeds.
Cover the cucumbers with hot water and add 3 tablespoons vinegar.
Bring to a boil and drain cucumbers as soon as they turn transparent.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Heat the oil in a... - 45.7512
Cucumber And Fruit Salad
1) Thinly slice cucumber.
2) In a bowl, put the cucumber slices.
3) Peel orange, remove seeds and cut flesh into small pieces.
4) Peel melon, remove seeds and cut flesh into thin slices.
5) Combine orange and melon with cucumber and... - 45.6382
1. Peel the cucumber, seed and shred.
2. In a bowl, place cucumber and season with salt.
3. Cover and let it stand for 1-2 hours.
4. Drain all water.
5. In a bowl, mix cayenne pepper, soy sauce, water, sweetener and... - 45.5204
Cold Yogurt Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
2. Pulse to chop finely but do not puree.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except the tomatoes.
4. Blend by pulsing in short bursts.
5. Tip into a bowl.
6. Stir in the tomatoes and season... - 45.0232
Lebanese Cucumber Soup
1) Wash and dry cucumber. Grate cucumber coarsely with skin in a bowl.
2) Skin and crush garlic.
3) Chop mint finely.
4) Mix cream and yogurt into the cucumber.
5) Add garlic and vinegar and mix thoroughly.
6) Season with salt and... - 44.7998
Rinse bulgur in a colander with cold water.
In a medium mixing bowl combine bulgur, cucumber, parsley and onions.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine lemon juice, water, olive oil or salad oil, mint, garlic salt and pepper.
Cover jar and shake to... - 44.4346
Butterfly Prawns With Hot Cucumber Sauce
1) Remove the outer shell off the prawns. While leaving the end tail wings intact, take off the their heads.
2) Slice along the back of the prawns. Do not slice through till the end. Open up the prawns flat.
3) Dredge them in a mixture of... - 44.4192
Lemon Cucumber Fillets
In small bowl, combine Tangy Topper, dill weed, lemon peel and garlic powder.
Chill at least 30 minutes.
Arrange fillets in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Top with lemon slices.
Spread cucumber strips... - 44.4061
Oriental Chicken Cucumber Saute
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Add water to liquid to make 1 cup.
In a small saucepan, combine liquid, bouillon cube, cornstarch and garlic salt.
Stir until free of... - 43.9108
Beef Cucumber Stir Fry
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Peel cucumbers; cut cucumbers into 1-inch-thick slices and seed.
Dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
Blend soy sauce and sherry into cornstarch; stir into beef bouillon.
Set... - 43.6662
Glass Noodles With Egg And Angle Cucumber
1) Take the glass noodles and just blanch them.
2) Peel the cucumbers and cut into thick, angled chunks or thick slices.
3) Whisk the eggs well.
4) Crush and chop the garlic fine.
5) Heat wok and fry briefly the garlic in olive oil by... - 43.2528
Cucumbers With Cumin And Coriander
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a medium bowl.
5) Add cumin and red pepper. Whisk to combine.
6) Peel cucumber and shred... - 42.9608
Rinse rice in 3 changes of water; drain on paper towels 30 minutes.
Combine rice and cold water in a medium saucepan.
Cook, covered, over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
Increase heat to high, and boil 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium, and... - 42.8258
Prepare radish flowers; soak in ice water with 1/2 teaspoon salt 20 minutes.
Cut cucumbers lengthwise and remove seed.
Pound lightly with flat of heavy knife.
Cut cucumbers in 1- or 2-inch pieces.
Mix well remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and other ingredients,... - 42.776
Combine dried gourd in bowl with enough warm water to cover and let soak about 20 minutes.
Squeeze gourd between hands using back and forth motion.
Rinse in cold water.
Drain well and pat dry.
Combine 1/2 cup Dashi, soy sauce, sugar, mirin and gourd in medium... - 42.751
Cream Of Cucumber And Leek Soup
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, combine the cucumbers, leeks, and butter. Mix well.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave this for 6 minutes, or until the vegetables turn soft. Stir occasionally.
4) Over... - 42.2526
Cucumber Relish Cups
1. Prepare the cucumbers by trimming their ends, cutting them into 6 about-1 1/2-inch-long chunks and scooping out insides to form cups.
2. Collect the cut-out pieces and ends and set aside.
3. Around the rim of each cup make even saw-tooth cuts to... - 42.0414
Herbed Cucumber Salad
1. Slice cucumber. You can peel the skin or keep it as desired.
2. Sprinkle salt between the layers.
3. Keep aside for 2 hours.
4. Rinse under water to remove salt.
5. Drain out thoroughly and arrange in a flat dish.
6. In a bowl mix... - 42.0066
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
1. Peel the cucumbers.
2. Cut into half and scoop out the seeds if large.
3. Use the largest holes of a grater to grate the cucumber into a bowl. Keep aside.
4. Heat a small skillet, over low heat, and roast the cumin seeds, shaking the skillet... - 41.2111
Carrot Cucumber Sambal With Chicken
Place brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, serrano, cilantro, gingerroot, molasses, and garlic for the vinaigrette in a food processor.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in peanut oil until mixture is blended.
Combine cabbage, chicken, cucumber, carrot,... - 41.0491
Cucumber Salad Layer
Thoroughly mix gelatin, sugar, and salt.
Pour boiling water over and stir to dissolve sugar.
Add lemon juice.
Halve cucumbers, scrape out seeds; put through food chopper, using fine blade.
Soften cream cheese; add cucumber, mayonnaise, onion, and parsley,... - 41.045
1. Wash the unwaxed cucumbers but don’t peel them.
2. Halve each cucumber crosswise and halve each of them 2 lengthwise.
3. Use teaspoon to scrape out the seeds.
4. Boil the cucumbers for about 10 minutes in slightly salted water.
5. Drain them,... - 40.9369
1. Using a peeler, remove thin strips of the cucumber peel leaving it with a white and green appeal.
2. Halve the cucumber lengthwise or if thick, quarter it.
3. Cut into 2 inch long pieces, sprinkle salt and allow to stand for half an hour. Wash with... - 40.7584
Stuffed Cucumber Salad
Peel cucumber and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Core the pieces.
Sprinkle lemon juice on cucumber rings and let it soak for one hour.
Combine the rest of the ingredients including the cored central pieces and fill the cucumber rings with this mixture.
Wash... - 40.5261
Spicy Pickled Cucumbers
1. Wash and peel the cucumbers. If small keep them whole, otherwise cut into 2" pieces or to required size. Put them into an earthenware jar or glass bottle, and set aside.
2. To the spice bag, add the vinegar along with salt and sugar, and simmer for a... - 40.388
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) In a bowl, cut the cucumbers evenly.
3) In a mixing bowl, prepare the marinade and let the cukes sit in the marinade atleast... - 40.1964
1) Into a blender add the cucumber, water, yogurt, garlic, honey, sea salt, dill and green onion
2) Blitz to make into a smooth puree
3) Place in the refrigerator to chill
4) Portion the soup into soup bowls with a teaspoon of cream each... - 40.1029
Cucumber Buttermilk Soup
1. In a mixing bowl mix cucumber with pepper, green onion, lemon juice, celery seed, dill weed, Worcestershire sauce, salt and white pepper.
2. Add buttermilk.
3. Serve cucumber buttermilk soup cold and garnished with minced parsley. - 39.8695
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons salt over cucumbers.
Chill thoroughly, 1 hour or longer.
Drain in sieve, pressing with paper towels to remove as much moisture as possible.
Sprinkle carrots with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Combine sugar and vinegar, stirring to dissolve... - 39.8141
Refreshing Cucumber And Yogurt Salad
1) Stack the slices of cucumber and cut down each stack twice. Divide the slices into four quarters.
2) Toss the cucumber with the yogurt.
3) Add the mint, if using, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Transfer the salad to a serving... - 39.5581
1. Take a salad bowl, add all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and toss thoroughly.
2. Allow the salad to chill for at least 3 hours for the flavors to blend.
3. Serve in chilled salad plates lined with raw grapes, lettuce,... - 39.2448
Crisp Cucumber Rings
Wash and dry the cucumbers, then slice without paring.
Peel and slice the onions; add to cucumbers.
Combine the salt with 2 cups water and pour over vegetables.
Let stand for 3 hours, than drain and discard liquid.
Combine the vinegar, sugar and spices in a... - 38.6841
Slaked Lime Cucumber Pickle
Cover the cucumbers with the lime and 2 gallons water.
Let soak for 24 hours, then drain.
Cover with fresh water and soak for 4 hours and drain.
Repeat freshwater soaking 4 times.
Combine all the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Pour the hot vinegar... - 38.3406
Slice cucumbers 1/4-inch thick.
Mix water and 1 cup vinegar, pour over cucumbers and let stand 2 hours.
Add remaining vinegar; let stand 2 hours.
Drain off pick ling liquid, stir in sugar and add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Add cucumbers and cook until... - 38.3074
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Advance preparation: Layer tomatoes, cucumber, and onion in shallow glass dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, basil, tarragon, and pepper; beat well with rotary or electric beater.
Pour mixture over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate for 5 to 24 hours.
Before... - 37.8111
Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small bowl stir together 1/2 cup of the lemon juice, the oil, garlic, salt, cumin and ground red pepper. Add the lamb cubes and set aside to marinate 1 hour at room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, for the sauce, peel, seed, grate and squeeze dry the... - 37.7373
Bibb And Cucumber Salad
In bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, tarragon, salt and pepper; gradually whisk in oil.
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; slice thinly to make 3 cups (750 mL).
Place in salad bowl along with lettuce and onions; toss with dressing.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 37.654
Cucumber Radish Plate
1) Take a deep mixing bowl and mix together cucumber, radish, vinegar, sugar, water, ginger, and salt in it.
2) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
3) On a serving plate, arrange the vegetables after scraping off the... - 37.5814
Cucumber Shrimp Salad
Pare cucumbers; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Place in bowl.
Mix vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and salt.
Pour over shrimp and cucumber shces; toss.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, add sesame seed and toss.
Use slotted spoon to drain salad and... - 37.4281
Peel and slice the cucumbers.
Dice the onions and peppers or slice thin.
Mix the vegetables together.
Combine salt, sugar and vinegar and pour over the vegetables.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Pour in freezer containers and seal, then freeze. - 37.4051
Stir Fried Duck With Cucumber
1. Place the duck in a shallow dish. Add the garlic, ginger and sherry, stir and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. In another bowl, mix together the cornflour, sugar, soy sauce and stock or water. Set aside.
3. Using a canelle knife, remove and... - 37.3427
Cucumber Salad With Mock Sour Cream
1) Take a salad bowl and place cucumber in it.
2) FOR THE MOCK SOUR CREAM: Take a blender container and puree cheese in it. Transfer to a bowl and add horseradish along with parsley.
3) Add green onions and mint to 1/2 cup sour cream. Mix nicely.... - 36.9018
Fennel And Cucumber Salad
Put the cucumber, fennel, radishes and spring onions in a serving dish.
Put the remaining ingredients except parsley, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss well to... - 36.6227
Celery Cucumber Pickles
Wash cucumbers thoroughly, split, and place in bowl; sprinkle with salt and add ice water to cover.
Let stand overnight.
Put vinegar and sugar into kettle and heat to simmering; add celery and peppers, then put in cucumbers and simmer 3 or 4... - 36.5604
Sliced Cucumbers With Sesame Rice Vinaigrette
Peel the cucumbers and cut off the tips on both ends.
Cut them in half and scoop out the seeds.
With a sharp knife slice the cucumbers paper thin.
Place in a medium bowl, add the vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.
To toast the sesame seeds.
Put the sesame... - 36.4313
Pineapple Cucumber Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Heat pineapple juice to boiling; add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add lemon juice and non-caloric sweetener.
Chill till partially set; fold in pineapple and cucumber.
Turn into... - 36.2065
Tomato Cucumber Salad
In a serving bowl, layer half the tomatoes, all of the cucumber, then remaining tomatoes.
Sprinkle with onion.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well.
Pour over salad.
Cover and chill for 25 minutes or until ready to serve. - 36.1325
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 36.0611
Wash, peel and thinly slice cucumber.
Add all ingredients except oil.
Chill for three to four hours.
Mix well. - 35.7277
1) In a bowl, slice the cucumbers evenly.
2) Together blend the other ingredient and gently toss them with cucumbers (add proportionately less yoghurt... - 35.4234
Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
1) Scrape the cucumber to remove wax.
2) Grate the un-peeled cucumber and sieve very well until almost dry by separating the juice.
3) Now mix together all the other ingredients.
4) Garnish the dip with fresh dill and serve with grilled meat... - 35.3449
Persian Cucumber Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, mix together yogurt, cucumbers, scallion, mint, basil, raisins and walnuts.
2) Serve the Persian Cucumber Salad chilled. - 35.3359
Asian Style Cucumber Relish
Cut cucumbers, onions and cabbage in small pieces.
Mix other ingredients together then add vegetables.
Boil one hour.
Stir well while cooking as it settles to bottom - 35.2632
Cottage Cheese Cucumber Salad
Advance preparation: Dissolve gelatin in water.
Add juice and onion.
Chill till partially set.
Beat till light and fluffy.
Fold in cheese and cucumber.
Pour into individual molds; chill till firm. - 35.2271
Cucumber Spinach Toss
Wash spinach and remove stems; dry leaves.
Tear leaves into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups).
Place in plastic bag and refrigerate.
Thiny slice unpared cucumber into bowl.
Pour salad dressing over slices; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, pour... - 34.8966
1. Wash, wipe and peel the cucumber. Cut into chunks or lengthwise pieces as desired. Place in a clean jar, add the minced chillies, and set aside for some time.
2. In a pan add the rest of the ingredients, and set to boil. Boil for 3-5 minutes, remove from... - 34.8073
Poached Salmon Salad With Cucumber Dressing
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a 10-inch skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add salmon, leave uncovered, and simmer 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan with a slotted spoon.... - 34.805
Cucumber Sauce For Fish
1. Cook cucumber in water until tender.
3. Prepare sauce of butter, flour and fish stock; when thick add lemon juice, rind, onion and salt.
4. Add chopped cucumber last. - 34.045
1) Combine together all ingredients.
2) Use as required. - 33.8955
Cool Cucumber Relish Salad
1. Combine cucumber, tomatoes and green onions in a medium-size bowl. Stir in vinegar, water, dill, salt, pepper and your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 2 teaspoons sugar; toss lightly to mix. Chill at least an hour to season.
2. When... - 33.7941
Lychee Cucumber Salad
If you use canned lychee, this is really easy, but there is nothing quite like a fresh lychee if you can find them during their short season. Dump and drain the lychee, chop some cucumber, whisk up the very simple dressing and you have a fresh à la minute... - 33.3525
Cucumber Salad With Cider Vinegar
1. Rinse and pare cucumber.
2. Score cucumber by pulling the tines of a fork lengthwise through cucumber. Cut cucumber into very thin slices. Put into a shallow bowl.
3. Mix well cider vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Pour over the cucumber slices... - 33.2925
1.In a bowl, put yogurt, cucumber and orange juice.
3.Sprinkle cayenne pepper.
4.Serve with Moroccan Chicken and couscous - 33.2571
Persian Cucumber Salad
Sprinkle cucumber slices with salt and place in colander with a heavy cover on top so that the salty liquid drains out.
Then arrange cucumber in a salad bowl.
Dissolve sugar in vinegar, add chopped mint and beat into yoghurt.
Spoon yoghurt dressing over... - 33.2369
Cucumber Salad With Soy And Sesame Dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to mix. Serve chilled. - 33.2019
Perforate each cucumber with a knife two or three times.
Combine the salt and water and stir until dissolved.
Add the vinegar, red pepper and garlic.
Place the cucumbers in one or two jars.
Fill with the vinegar mixture.
Salt to taste.
If the liquid is not... - 33.1444
1)Peel waxed cucumbers and thinly slice it.
2)Mix vinegar and brown sugar.
3)Stir cucumbers into mixture and mix well.
4)Chill until serving time. - 33.141
No Cal Cucumber Salad
Peel cucumbers and slice wafer thin crosswise.
Put in bowl and sprinkle with salt.
Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Drain well next day squeezing or pressing excess moisture out of cucumbers.
Add wafer thin slices of onion, separate rings, to... - 33.113
Jicama Cucumber Tabbouleh
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add bulgur, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand until bulgur is tender to bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and reserve liquid.
2. Pour bulgur into a wide bowl and let cool to room temperature,... - 32.916
1. Peel cucumber. Remove seeds and cut into fine strips.
2. Soak in salted water.
3. After a few minutes squeeze out water.
4. Slice onions and chillies.
5. Mix all ingredients together. - 32.5065
Cucumber Salad With Walnuts
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Combine the yogurt, walnuts, onion, salt, pepper, and dill. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to mix. Serve... - 32.5023
Cucumber And Onion Salad
In a medium bowl, combine the cucumbers, onions, vinegar, salt, sugar, and pepper.
Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 1hour, or up to 2 days.
Adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper and serve the salad very cold. - 31.866
Quick Kimchi Cucumbers
1. In a colander, toss the cucumbers with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 tablespoon of the sugar and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the remaining 1 1/4 tea spoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of sugar with the chile flakes, ginger, garlic, fish... - 31.6847
Cucumber Yogurt Salad
1. Pare cucumbers; slice thin (you should have about 4 cups). Mix with 2 teaspoons of the salt in a medium-size bowl. Cover bowl; let stand 30 to 45 minutes. Pour into a strainer; let drain, then squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
2. Mix yogurt,... - 31.3014
Asian Cucumber Recipes By Category