- » Asian Coleslaw
Asian Coleslaw Recipes
Asian coleslaw is a salad, similar to the original coleslaw, using Asian vegetables and condiments for the dressing. There are many versions of this coleslaw; some make it the Chinese way and some make it the Thai ... More »
Asian Style Apple Jicama Coleslaw
I love the Asian flavors of this coleslaw. I must say that jicama and apple is a great combination and gives this slaw a wonderful crunchy texture. I made this slaw to serve with spicy asian style burgers and my family loved it. It’s a healthy salad with... - 145.792
Spicy Asian Coleslaw
Planning for a party or get together? Then include this Asian coleslaw in your menu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation. With red and green vegetables, this tasty coleslaw adds a festive element. This... - 112.604
Crunchy Tasty Company Coleslaw
Perk up the meat on your plate with this robust, full-flavored , crunchy coleslaw. Betty shares her own version of a quick and easy coleslaw recipe that promises to liven up your ham, smoked duck or roasted beef and makes for a great salad too. Stream the... - 107.051
Coleslaw With Mayonnaise
Are you a coleslaw fan, but were not able to make a perfect platter at home. Then take a look at this video to see how easily the chef makes a great tasting Coleslaw combined with mayonnaise and pickle relish. Just a few ingredients and this salad turn out so... - 95.3926
1) Mix all the ingredients of the sesame dressing to make the dressing.
2) To make the Asian coleslaw salad, toss the ingredients together.
3) Drizzle the sesame dressing.
4) Mix again.
6) Serve the Asian Coleslaw salad for... - 43.7803
1) In a large serving bowl, mix the shredded carrots and cabbage together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Refrigerate until serving time.
4) When ready to serve, pour the dressing... - 38.5803
Spread almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
In large bowl, combine red and green cabbage, bean sprouts and onions.
Dressing: In small bowl, whisk... - 37.8746
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.2834
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar, slowly stirring to make paste.
Add cream and lemon juice; stir to blend.
Refrigerate dressing and cabbage until ready to serve.
Will serve 28 to 32. - 33.837
Asian Style Spicy Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the peanut butter with the lime juice, fish sauce, water, sugar, garlic and Sriracha.
2. In a large bowl, toss the sliced napa and red cabbages with the carrots, peppers, cilantro and mint. Toss the coleslaw with the peanut dressing... - 29.6692
Combine lettuce, cabbage, and cucumber; chill.
Pour milk over coconut; let stand 10 minutes.
To prepare dressing, blend together mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; stir in coconut mixture.
Toss dressing lightly with cabbage mixture. - 27.5813
Asian Coleslaw Recipes By Category