- » Asian Coconut Milk
Asian Coconut Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian coconut milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian coconut milk recipes.
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 133.495
Stir-fried Vegetables In Coconut Milk
Are you looking for a simple yet healthy vegetarian dish? Your search ends with Stir-fried vegetables in coconut milk. This dish goes well with plain rice or noodles. You can add color to the dish by decorating it with red chilli cut into the shape of a... - 123.251
Coconut Curry Soup
Here is an extremely delicious and easy Asian soup. Your friends and family will enjoy it. - 118.438
Coconut Lime Cilantro Rice
Who gets bored of the same old rice?… I do! This rice really has such amazing flavor that will really add a kick to your whole dinner! You get a subtle coconut flavor and the the freshness of the lime and cilantro make you want/need more. - 103.024
Spicy Beef With Coconut Milk
Are you an Asian food fan, then you should certainly take a look at this delicious beef in coco milk recipe. The chef here provides very simple instruction to make beef combined with coco milk, and a couple of ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet. A... - 100.995
From the video, one can easily make out that something delicious is being cooked. These are Filipino Carioca or sweet balls made with sticky rice flour. Unfortunately, the entire video is in Filipino and it would be very hard to replicate the recipe without... - 95.8852
Coconut Milk Curry
This video seems to be a promotional campaign for ayambrand coconut milk. The video talks about how to get the best of curry with coconut milk and suggests using ayambrand coconut milk. - 81.5842
Pork With Eggplant And Coconut Milk
Take a look at this pork with eggplant recipe, a typical dish for busy working moms. The chef here has provided step by step instructions to make pork combined with the flavors of vegetables and oyster sauce. Definitely a great dish with some exotic... - 77.6426
Classic Coconut Curry Soup
If you are on the go but want to sip a soup, try making this Classic Coconut Curry Soup. This is a very simple and easy soup to make and involves no cooking at all. It is a tasty and healthy soup which gets ready in no time. - 72.4523
You might find it difficult to eat some Thai food speciality due to its different style of eating. Whenever you eat this dessert, you just have to follow the chef in stirring and arranging the food just like in this video. Such great tips can help you try... - 66.2401
Crab Curry With Coconut Milk
1) Take a casserole and onion and butter to it.
2) Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Add flour and curry powder before stirring it well.
4) Stir once again after adding the milk.
5) Cook for 3 minutes stirring after every 1 minute.
6) Add the bay leaf,... - 46.7715
Split Peas In Coconut Milk
1) In a large bowl, combine the coconut and 3/4 pint of water.
2) On high power, cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the water starts boiling. Cover the bowl with a tight-fitting lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In another large bowl, combine the... - 46.3838
Green Beans In Coconut Milk
1) Pound or chop together to a paste the onions, garlic, lemon rind, chilli peppers and tomatoes.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Add the beans, salt, sugar, bay leaf, and coconut... - 45.2759
Spicy Coconut Milk And Shrimp Soup
Bring chicken stock to a boil in stockpot.
Add fish sauce, galanga root, lemon grass, lime juice, chili pepper and straw mushrooms.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until of desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
Discard galanga root and lemon grass.
Stir... - 44.1757
Chicken Livers In Coconut Milk
1) In a bowl, combine peanuts, salt, sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, lemon rind and coconut milk.
2) In a skillet melt the butter, sautÃ© onions, garlic and chilli peppers for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the livers and sautÃ© until no pink... - 43.319
Beef And Spinach In Coconut Milk
1) Cut the meat in 1 1/2 inch squares, toss with ginger.
2) In a pan, put oil and sautÃ© the meat in it, until light brown.
3) Add 1 teaspoon salt and water, cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender.
4) In another pan,... - 40.7066
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Milk
1. In a wok, heat oil over a medium flame and saute onion, garlic and ginger till just fragrant, say a minute
2. Add turmeric, cumin, cardamom, cloves and cayenne and cook for another five minutes; add cocnut milk and fish sauce and allow to come to a... - 39.4483
Chicken And Spinach In Coconut Milk
1) Cut the chicken off the bones and cut into cubes.
2) In a pan heat, the oil and brown the chicken in it.
3) Add 1 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 cup coconut milk.
4) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5) In another saucepan, melt the butter,... - 38.5908
Banana Fritters And Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl whisk the egg yolk and flour together.
2. In a high-sided saucepan heat the oil.
3. Peel the bananas halving them crosswise, then again lengthwise.
4. In the batter dip them and then into the hot oil for 1-2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted... - 37.4846
Cabbage In Coconut Milk
1) In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk, onions, garlic, anchovy paste, and chili peppers.
2) Bring this mixture to a boil.
3) Now, add the cabbage.
4) Cook, covered over low heat for 30 minutes.
5) Cabbage in Coconut Milk can be served... - 33.923
Fish In Coconut Milk
1) Cut the fish in 1-inch cubes, season with salt.
2) In a non-stick pan heat butter, sautÃ© fish until it gets light brown on both the sides.
3) Add coconut milk and bring to boil, cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Remove from the... - 33.7286
Bananas In Coconut Milk
1. Take a saucepan or wok, add coconut milk, salt and sugar and heat, stirring, gently till the sugar dissolves. Allow the mixture to boil rapidly for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove banana peels and cut into chunks or half and add to the coconut milk... - 32.2593
1) Take a bowl; put coconut in it and cover it with water, keeping aside for 30 minutes.
2) Drape a piece of muslin over a strainer and strain the coconut mixture through it, pressing out each and every drop.
3) Add this to... - 27.724
Coconut Cream And Coconut Milk
Combine the coconut, cream and milk in a mixing bowl.
Cover and chill for ten to twelve hours.
Carefully transfer the cream from the top of the coconut mixture into a small jar.
This is the coconut cream.
Cover and refrigerate.
The remaining liquid is coconut... - 25.4123
How To Make Coconut Milk
Coconuts grow in abundance in Kerala and consequently, coconut oil is used for cooking the dishes. (As per individual taste coconut oil can completely be avoided and the regular sunflower oil/Olive oil can be used instead). Coconut kernel (sliced or grated)... - 0
Pan Asian: Lentils Stewed In Coconut Milk (parippu) - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and remove any stones or chaff from lentils. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and boil water in it.
3. Drop lentils, onion, green chilies, garlic, pandanus, lemon grass, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove.... - 0
Asian Coconut Milk Recipes By Category