- » Asian Coconut Chicken
Asian Coconut Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian coconut chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian coconut chicken recipes.
How To Make Coconut Mango Rice With Chicken
Moon Cho shows you how to make coconut mango rice with chicken: so creamy from the coconut milk, natural sweetness front the fresh Asian mangoes, and the kicked-up by the curry chicken, you'll love this dish. - 130.64
Classic Coconut Chicken
1) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
2) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
3) Remove the coconut and keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, heat the remaining butter.
5) In this, lightly brown the onions.
6) Now, in a saucepan, mix together the... - 47.1016
1 For the chicken: In a shallow dish, add cornflake crumbs and seasonings.
2 Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 Put the chicken in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
4 Bake at... - 44.5529
Delicious Chicken Coconut
1. In a large saucepan, place the chicken pieces and breasts and cover with cold water.
2. Poach the chicken until tender.
3. Drain the stock, reserving about 2 cups.
4. Shred chicken off the bones and season the meat with salt. Keep aside in a... - 44.1097
Indonesian Spicy Coconut Chicken
1)Take a wide bowl, and marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, nutmeg powder and coriander powder.
2)Let it stand for 1 hour.
3)In a bowl, mix Maggi Coconut Milk Powder in 2 cups warm water and keep it aside.
4)In a frying pan, heat oil... - 43.5855
Coconut Chicken Brendan Santan
Bone the chickens and cube the meat.
Melt half the butter in a skillet; lightly brown the coconut.
Lightly brown the onions in the remaining butter.
In a saucepan, combine the coconut, onions, coriander, saffron, chili peppers, salt, ginger, garlic,... - 41.0084
Pound together the shallots, garlic, chili peppers, peanuts, coriander, lemon rind, sugar and salt.
Dip the chicken in the mixture.
Melt the butter in a deep skillet; saute the chicken in it for 2 minutes on each side.
Add the coconut cream, soy sauce, and... - 38.4469
Coconut Chicken Soup
Place noodles in medium heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, stand until just tender; drain.
Cook paste and lemon grass in large heated dry pan until fragrant; stir in coconut milk, stock, sauce and juice.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until heated... - 35.7217
Chicken Coconut Isle
1. To prepare the chicken sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Roll in flour and coat with coconut.
3. In a skillet, in a little cooking oil saute until lightly browned.
4. In a baking dish combine soup and pineapple.
5. On top of sauce lay... - 33.9978
Taro & Chicken Coconut Cream Casserole
Arrange alternate layers of chicken, chopped onion, spinach or taro leaves cut into 1/2 cm (1/4 in) thick slices in a casserole.
Mix coconut cream with salt and cornflour and pour over the top.
Cover the top of the casserole with sliced tomatoes.
Cover with... - 33.5814
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 32.1674
Crispy Coconut Chicken With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
In a blender puree the bell pepper with the lemon juice, the sugar, the cayenne, the oil, and salt and black pepper to taste until the sauce is smooth.
In a small bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the ginger, and the mustard and spread the mixture ont - 25.7231