- » Asian Chili Sauce
Asian Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian chili sauce recipes.
Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
Would you like to give an Oriental twist to your dish today? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce. The blend of flavors in this sauce is truly delectable. Do not give it a miss. - 88.1283
Authentic Sambal Bajak
Sambal Bajak, is a very versatile condiment to almost the entire Indonesian cuisine. Quite spicy in nature, this sambal is a global craze for satay lovers. - 44.0021
Red Chili Sauce
1) In medium-size saucepan boil beef stock over medium heat.
2) In another medium-size heavy saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
3) Stir in flour and cook till light gold for about 3 minutes.
4) Remove from heat, mix chili powder and add beef... - 42.7045
Original Chili Sauce
Combine tomatoes, onions, sweet and hot peppers, sugar and salt in a large sauce pot.
Cook gently 45 minutes.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag; add to tomato mixture; cook until mixture is reduced by one half, about 45 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir... - 42.0629
Peel and quarter tomatoes.
Chop onions, bell peppers and hot peppers.
Combine all ingredients in large pot, including hot pepper seeds.
Cook slowly 4 to 5 hours or until thickened.
Put in sterilized jars and seal.
Makes about 12 half-pints. - 41.2476
Fruity Chili Sauce
In a large kettle, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Tie pickling spices in a double thickness of cheesecloth; add to the tomato mixture.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1-1/2 hours or until volume is reduced by half, stirring... - 41.2402
Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers, sugar and salt; simmer for 45 minutes.
Tie pickling spices, celery seed and mustard seed in a cheesecloth bag; add to tomato mixture.
Cook until very thick, about 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar to tomato... - 39.7463
Old Fashioned Chili Sauce
1. Place tomatoes in scalding water for 30 seconds; peel and dice. (You should have 12 cups.)
2. Combine the tomatoes, onions, peppers, celery, sugars, vinegar and salt in a large kettle.
3. Tie the mustard seeds, allspice, cloves and cinnamon in double-thick... - 37.286
Pepper Chili Sauce
Peel tomatos & onions before chopping.
Chop all vegetables fine.
Combine all ingredients (except vinegar), mix well, and boil for 2 hours or until soft and broken.
Add vinegar & simmer for one hour.
Process jars for 15 minutes. - 37.0231
1. Remove seeds from capsicums or chillies.
2. Peel and chop ginger and garlic.
3. Grind together all ingredients using vinegar.
4. Mix all ingredients together. - 36.3979
Spicy Chili Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil; simmer until as thick as desired, about 1 to 2 hours.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Process 15 minutes in boiling water... - 35.4725
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 35.4187
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a simmer.
It may require 3 to 4 hours of cooking time.
When the mixture reaches the desired thickness, pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Process 15 minutes in boiling water... - 34.8145
Quick And Easy Chili With Tomato Sauce
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown ground beef, onions and bell pepper; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.3518
Colleen's Chili Sauce
1. In a large preserving kettle or saucepan, combine tomatoes, apples, onions, celery and green pepper; mix well.
2. Add brown sugar, vinegar, pickling salt, pickling spice bag and cayenne.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook slowly for 1 to 1 1/4 hours,... - 34.1084
Spicy Oriental Sauce
To make Spicy Oriental Sauce, put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together. - 28.244
Chili Sauce With Tamarind
Blend shrimp powder, chilies and garlic in small bowl.
Mix in shrimp paste.
Add fish sauce, sugar and tamarind and stir until sugar is dissolved. - 27.6855
Tangy Chili Sauce
Dip tomatoes into boiling water.
Core, remove skins, and cut into eighths.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook at a slow bubble until sauce is thick and vegetables tender.
Pour mixture into hot sterilized jars; seal, cool, and store. - 27.2164
Coney Island Chili Sauce
Combine beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat and stir until mixture is finely crumbled.
Four off any excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally - 26.2847
Cook and stir onion in margarine in 1-quart saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. - 25.8145
Chili Peach Sauce
Blend all ingredients in 1 -quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat just until hot but not boiling. - 22.127
How To Make Sweet Chili Sauce
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade sweet chili sauce. - 0
Asian Chili Sauce Recipes By Category