- » Asian Chili
Asian Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian chili recipes.
Spicy Chili Bread
What do you get when you combine a hearty bowl of chili with bread? Why, chili bread of course. This drool-worthy, cravable comfort bread makes for an easy go-to dinner or lunch recipe and s something you would love to have any day, any time. Ready in thirty... - 118.766
This is a spicy dish. The aroma of the sautéed green chilies combined with onions, ginger, and garlic is indescribable. You might just fall in love with that sweet, tangy, spicy sauce, which coats the seasoned and sautéed chicken. Watch and learn how to... - 111.931
White Chicken Chili
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
In a baking dish place the chicken breast, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub the chicken so it’s fully coated. Cover with foil, and bake for 20-30 minutes until there is no pink in the middle of the chicken. Once... - 96.5445
Superbowl Chicken And White Bean Chili
The Chicken and White Bean Chili is perfect for your Superbowl spread. It is so easy and pretty cheap to make, and feeds a lot of people. Watch and learn how to make this protein rich dish in this video. Enjoy! - 90.8062
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 89.5333
Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
Would you like to give an Oriental twist to your dish today? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce. The blend of flavors in this sauce is truly delectable. Do not give it a miss. - 88.1283
Asian Chili Chicken Wings
Ditch your habit of ordering a takeout everytime there is an occasion at your place. In stead, try making this finger-licking dish at home that would both save you from blowing away your money and health. These flavor-packed wings is cooked in a sauce that... - 84.2686
Tausi Chili Shrimps With Oyster Sauce
For all those who like to add that spicy touch to their shrimp, this tausi chili shrimps recipe is a must try. Watch the video for step by step instructions. The video is in Filipino Language. - 82.1431
Spicy Chili Tahong With Oyster Sauce
Whether you looking for appetizers to impress your guest or need something to complement your main course, this spicy chili tahong recipe is sure to be a hit. Watch the video to see how the chef combines mussels with oyster sauce and chili paste to make a... - 80.584
Chili Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef or pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Stack slices; cut into thin strips.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the vinegar, cooking oil, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet... - 49.0257
Curried Chili Shrimp
1. On a work surface with the flat side of a knife mash together the shallots, gingerroot, garlic, and the jalapeno chili with the salt until mixture forms a coarse paste.
2. In a heavy skillet heat the oil over moderate flame until it... - 47.1213
1) Take a casserole of 1-quart sized that is microwavable.
2) Spray it with non-stick cooking spray and add jalapeno pepper, garlic, bell peppers, onion and a tablespoon of water.
3) Place cover on casserole and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH (set at... - 46.6767
Burgundy Short Ribs With Chili Rice
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
In a large oven-proof skillet, heat oil.
Dredge meat in 3 tablespoons flour.
Brown well on all sides in hot oil.
Sprinkle any remaining flour over meat.
Add wine and salt.
Reserve 1 tablespoon chili-seasoning mix for the Chili... - 45.4593
Chili Pumpkin Soup
1. In a heavy saucepan, warm oil over medium heat.
2. Add the flour and brewer's yeast; stir well.
3. Slightly lower the heat and stir for 2-3 minutes.
4. Gradually add milk and stir until smooth.
5. Add rest of the ingredients; stir and simmer on low... - 44.5752
Authentic Sambal Bajak
Sambal Bajak, is a very versatile condiment to almost the entire Indonesian cuisine. Quite spicy in nature, this sambal is a global craze for satay lovers. - 44.0021
Golden Flower Turkey With Bamboo Shoots And Chili
1. In a bowl mix the turkey with egg white and cornstarch and leave it aside.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and white pepper and keep it aside.
3. In a wok or skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil until it shimmers and stir-fry bamboo... - 43.2102
Red Chili Sauce
1) In medium-size saucepan boil beef stock over medium heat.
2) In another medium-size heavy saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
3) Stir in flour and cook till light gold for about 3 minutes.
4) Remove from heat, mix chili powder and add beef... - 42.7045
Berbere Arabic Chile And Spice Paste
1) From the chilies, remove the stems. To make a less hot sauce, remove the seeds as well.
2) Use the boiling water to cover the chillies and allow them to soften for about 30 minutes.
3) In a dry heavy skillet, toast the cumin till its... - 42.542
Lamb Chili With Black Beans
Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain in a colander; pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel; return mixture to pan.
Add tomatoes and next 6... - 42.4048
Original Chili Sauce
Combine tomatoes, onions, sweet and hot peppers, sugar and salt in a large sauce pot.
Cook gently 45 minutes.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag; add to tomato mixture; cook until mixture is reduced by one half, about 45 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir... - 42.0629
Peel and quarter tomatoes.
Chop onions, bell peppers and hot peppers.
Combine all ingredients in large pot, including hot pepper seeds.
Cook slowly 4 to 5 hours or until thickened.
Put in sterilized jars and seal.
Makes about 12 half-pints. - 41.2476
Fruity Chili Sauce
In a large kettle, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Tie pickling spices in a double thickness of cheesecloth; add to the tomato mixture.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1-1/2 hours or until volume is reduced by half, stirring... - 41.2402
1. Roast and powder red chillies. Roast and powder prawns. Pound maldive fish.
2. Peel and slice onions, chop garlic and ginger and slit green chillies. Extract 4 cups coconut milk.
3. Squeeze tamarind in coconut milk.
4. Heat half the oil in a pan. Fry half... - 40.6656
Chili & Sour Cream Salad
In a large bowl, combine cooked rice, olives, sour cream, cheese, mayonnaise, green chilies and green onion.
Carefully stir in chicken and tuna.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Cut tomatoes in wedges almost through.
Do not cut... - 40.3842
Batata Chilli Fry
1. Boil and peel potatoes and cut into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes.
2. Grind chillies, grated coconut and tamarind.
3. Add ground spices, salt and jaggery (with sufficient water to cover potatoes) to the potato cubes.
4. Keep on fire. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 to... - 39.9317
Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers, sugar and salt; simmer for 45 minutes.
Tie pickling spices, celery seed and mustard seed in a cheesecloth bag; add to tomato mixture.
Cook until very thick, about 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar to tomato... - 39.7463
Sri Lankan Salad
Immerse tomatoes for a few seconds in boiling water.
Place under cold running water, then remove skins. (They should slip off easily.) Cut tomatoes in half.
Remove and discard seeds.
Chop tomatoes into small pieces and place in a salad bowl.
Add lime juice,... - 39.261
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 37.4407
Old Fashioned Chili Sauce
1. Place tomatoes in scalding water for 30 seconds; peel and dice. (You should have 12 cups.)
2. Combine the tomatoes, onions, peppers, celery, sugars, vinegar and salt in a large kettle.
3. Tie the mustard seeds, allspice, cloves and cinnamon in double-thick... - 37.286
Pepper Chili Sauce
Peel tomatos & onions before chopping.
Chop all vegetables fine.
Combine all ingredients (except vinegar), mix well, and boil for 2 hours or until soft and broken.
Add vinegar & simmer for one hour.
Process jars for 15 minutes. - 37.0231
Red Lentil Falafel With Dip
1. Place lentils and 4 cups/1 liter/1 3/4 pt water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until lentils are tender and liquid is absorbed - there should be about 4 cups/1... - 36.5808
1. Remove seeds from capsicums or chillies.
2. Peel and chop ginger and garlic.
3. Grind together all ingredients using vinegar.
4. Mix all ingredients together. - 36.3979
Oriental Turkey Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on low for 6 hours.
2. To serve top with chow mein noodles or spread over cooked white rice. - 36.1986
Mirchi Ka Salan
1.Slit the chillies lengthwise and deep fry it.
2.Dry roast sesame seeds ,coriander seeds,cumin seeds and red chilies.Make a paste along with roasted peanuts and ginger-garlic paste.
3.Heat oil,add mustard seeds,curry leaves and onions.Cook until onions turn... - 35.5932
Spicy Chili Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil; simmer until as thick as desired, about 1 to 2 hours.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Process 15 minutes in boiling water... - 35.4725
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 35.4187
Chilli Lamb Chops
Trim the chops, season lightly and place in a shallow ovenproof dish with a slice of lemon on each one.
Blanch the onions in boiling water for 3 minutes then drain thoroughly and lay over the chops.
Mix the chilli powder into the soup with seasonings and heat... - 35.017
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a simmer.
It may require 3 to 4 hours of cooking time.
When the mixture reaches the desired thickness, pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Process 15 minutes in boiling water... - 34.8145
Tomato Chili Beans
1. Rinse and drain kidney beans; place in a saucepan with water to cover. Bring to boil, boil hard for 10 minutes, then lower heat and simmer for an hour or until beans are tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions, pepper and garlic and... - 34.8059
Spanish Three Bean Chili
1. Drain the beans thoroughly in a colander, rinse them well under cold running water and set them aside to drain again.
2. Heat a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add the beef, onion and garlic to the pan and saute until the beef is browned and the... - 34.7869
Chili Vegetable Soup
1. Place all of the vegetables, including the onion and garlic, in a large pot. Add 1 cup of water, the stock, milk, chili powder, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pot, reduce the heat to low and simmer the vegetables 15... - 34.7175
Green Chilli With Stuffing
My mom used to make this stuffing with Karalla.I like to have it with curd rice or chappatis too. - 34.4349
Quick And Easy Chili With Tomato Sauce
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown ground beef, onions and bell pepper; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.3518
1. In a 4- to 6-quart pot heat oil. Add celery, green sweet pepper, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in undrained tomatoes, drained beans, raisins, vinegar, chili... - 34.2715
Colleen's Chili Sauce
1. In a large preserving kettle or saucepan, combine tomatoes, apples, onions, celery and green pepper; mix well.
2. Add brown sugar, vinegar, pickling salt, pickling spice bag and cayenne.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook slowly for 1 to 1 1/4 hours,... - 34.1084
Tabbouleh With Chili
1) In a bowl take cold water and soak burghul (bulghur) in it for 15 minutes. Drain the water through a fine sieve lined with a dish towel.
2) In a mixing bowl, take onion, lemon juice, salt and chillies. Stir till the contents get mixed.
3) Leave it... - 33.8022
In saucepan cook beef and onion till beef is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover; simmer till vegetables are done, about 40 minutes. - 32.9329
Brown meat; add onions and garlic and cook slowly until tender.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes.
If meat is fat, skim off excess fat before canning.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1-inch head space.
Remove air bubbles.
Process... - 32.9267
"This is the easiest chili recipe, and it is delicious and sure to please everyone. Using home canned tomatoes gives the best flavor, but is not necessary. Enjoy." - 29.2102
Chicken, Chili And Lime Lettuce Wraps
With obesity rates on the rise, there is no better time than now for families to build healthier habits. This includes getting more exercise and eating healthier. Nutritionists recommend eating more whole grains, lean proteins and increasing the amount of... - 28.8264
Spicy Oriental Sauce
To make Spicy Oriental Sauce, put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together. - 28.244
Burmese Papaya Salad
Mix all the ingredients (except tamarind water) well together in a bowl, pour the tamarind water on top. - 27.9038
Chili Sauce With Tamarind
Blend shrimp powder, chilies and garlic in small bowl.
Mix in shrimp paste.
Add fish sauce, sugar and tamarind and stir until sugar is dissolved. - 27.6855
Tangy Chili Sauce
Dip tomatoes into boiling water.
Core, remove skins, and cut into eighths.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook at a slow bubble until sauce is thick and vegetables tender.
Pour mixture into hot sterilized jars; seal, cool, and store. - 27.2164
Coney Island Chili Sauce
Combine beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat and stir until mixture is finely crumbled.
Four off any excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally - 26.2847
Cook and stir onion in margarine in 1-quart saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. - 25.8145
Green Chile Paste
1) Take a food processor bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Process until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Use as required. - 23.7659
Chili Peach Sauce
Blend all ingredients in 1 -quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat just until hot but not boiling. - 22.127
Batter-fried Chili Egg
This dish is very similar to the very common egg fritters. You may serve the fritter as it is or sauteed with sauces and spiced with green chilies and black pepper to your taste. This chili egg dish can be served as a side dish or an appetizer. - 0
How To Make Sweet Chili Sauce
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade sweet chili sauce. - 0
Homemade Chili Garlic Sauce / World Of Flavor
1. In a food processor, add in the red chiles and garlic. Process until chunky.
2. Take out the sauce in a pan, and add in the remaining ingredients. Place on the stove and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve with noodles. - 0
Asian Chili Recipes By Category