- » Asian Chickpea Coriander Dip
Asian Chickpea Coriander Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian chickpea coriander dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian chickpea coriander dip recipes.
Chickpea Spread - Hummus
1. In a food chopper or liquidizer, add the onion and parsley.
2. Pulse until finely chopped.
3. Add the garbanzo beans, spices and seasonings and garlic.
4. Blend to a paste of slightly grainy consistency.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and olive... - 46.0118
Hummus Chickpea Spread
1) Using a food processor puree the first eight ingredients.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) With the processor motor running, add enough water to get dipping consistency.
4) Serve with Pita Chips. - 37.4403
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
This great tasting, versatile Mediterranean dip is easy to make and it is one of the more popular Middle Eastern dips. Served with fresh or toasted pita bread, hummus makes for a great snack or appetizer at a party. Tahini is an important part of the hummus... - 43.8194
This lovely hummus recipe is an adopted version of the mediterranean hummus. Made with canned chickpeas and pureed with lemon juice, I flavored this recipe with cumin, coriander, cayenne and parsley. Seasoned with salt and pepper, this hummus will give you... - 37.3635
Baba Gha Hummus
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Pierce eggplant with a fork. Place eggplant on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until tender. Cool and peel, discard skin.
3. Combine eggplant, tahini, and remaining ingredients in a food processor, process until... - 30.8007
Spicy Orange Hummus
Drop parsley, onion, and garlic through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced.
Add orange juice and remaining ingredients, and process until smooth. - 30.481
Bombay Vegetable Fritters
First make the batter.
Rub the oil into the flour until the oil is evenly absorbed.
Mix in the salt, cumin, coriander, and cayenne pepper.
Slowly pour in 1 cup warm water, beating continuously until the mixture is thin and smooth.
A food processor or electric... - 44.8044
1. Soak chickpeas and beans separately overnight, cook both separately in water until tender. (Using pressure cooker will save time in cooking chick peas) Drain, leave aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan, saute onion until transparent, add... - 38.4047
Ratalu Puri - Bhajiya Or Pakora - Purple Yam Fritters
1. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, add the chickpea flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder and mix well. Slowly pour about a tablespoon of water at first, mix well and break any lumps if formed.
2. Once the batter is... - 0