- » Asian Chickpea Coriander Dip
Asian Chickpea Coriander Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian chickpea coriander dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian chickpea coriander dip recipes.
Chickpea Spread - Hummus
1. In a food chopper or liquidizer, add the onion and parsley.
2. Pulse until finely chopped.
3. Add the garbanzo beans, spices and seasonings and garlic.
4. Blend to a paste of slightly grainy consistency.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and olive... - 44.1254
Place first 8 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl once.
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 26.1255
Baba Gha Hummus
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Pierce eggplant with a fork. Place eggplant on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until tender. Cool and peel, discard skin.
3. Combine eggplant, tahini, and remaining ingredients in a food processor, process until... - 28.8466
Bombay Vegetable Fritters
First make the batter.
Rub the oil into the flour until the oil is evenly absorbed.
Mix in the salt, cumin, coriander, and cayenne pepper.
Slowly pour in 1 cup warm water, beating continuously until the mixture is thin and smooth.
A food processor or electric... - 43.1614
1. Soak chickpeas and beans separately overnight, cook both separately in water until tender. (Using pressure cooker will save time in cooking chick peas) Drain, leave aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan, saute onion until transparent, add... - 37.0218
Ratalu Puri - Bhajiya Or Pakora - Purple Yam Fritters
1. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, add the chickpea flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder and mix well. Slowly pour about a tablespoon of water at first, mix well and break any lumps if formed.
2. Once the batter is... - 0