- » Asian Chicken Sauce
Asian Chicken Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian chicken sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian chicken sauce recipes.
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 117.96
Chicken And Egg Noodles Soup
Want an easy recipe for the classic chicken noodle soup? Watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get learn to cook this traditional soup in an easy way. It will turn out to be delicious and your guests will want more, so you might want to make a large batch. - 112.136
Kalbi Chicken With Mango Sauce
Here's Jon Ham and Kirk Leins making a healthy grilled chicken with Tamari Sauce, Chopped Fresh Garlic, and Mirin (Japanese cooking wine). In this video, Chef Kirk explains how to pound chicken out to make it thinner. - 105.444
Chicken And Bell Peppers In Chinese Sauce
This is a prize winning recipe. You must have made chicken in many styles, but this is a different one. This is a delicious appetizer which can be made in a matter of few minutes. - 95.4137
Chicken With Black Bean Sauce
This Chicken With Black Bean Sauce is a typical Asian inspired dish. This recipe calls for a wide wok, so have one handy. This dish will taste good with a serving of rice or noodles. Watch and learn, folks! - 89.4977
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce Oriental Style
Looking forward to prepare a special dish for your family this weekend? Here's a specially crafted recipe just for you. Watch the chef prepare this delicious Chicken in Black Bean Sauce Oriental Style now. Surprise your family to this delicacy, you will... - 77.4773
Chicken Breast And Asian Oyster Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy sauce, limejuice, and sugar together.
2. Set aside the bowl.
3. In a wok, heat the oils over high flame until very hot but not smoking.
4. Add ginger, pepper, and garlic in oil and stir-fry for... - 49.4229
Chicken With Ginger Sauce
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and puree together ginger, small onion, garlic and water in it. Set the mixture aside.
2) Take a Dutch oven or non-stick pan and fry chicken in it without any oil and keeping the skin side down.... - 47.8371
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 47.5735
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 47.3915
Poached Chicken With Dill Cheese Sauce
Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Microwave-Poached Chicken Breasts recipe; keep warm.
Place margarine in 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and... - 47.2449
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 47.0002
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.
2 In a medium sized bowl mix chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3 Heat the coal or gas grill.
4 In a small bowl... - 46.6948
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 46.2126
Rosemary Grilled Chicken And Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat a grill pan over high heat.
2. Drizzling chicken thighs with oil, season with salt, pepper and rosemary, grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side and remove from heat to rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl place broth, cover... - 46.0699
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Chicken Circassian With Walnut Sauce
Place chicken breast skin side down on work surface.
Using sharp knife, cut through cartilage at wishbone end.
Snap back to expose keel bone and remove bone.
Cut chicken breast in half through wishbone.
Set half aside.
Slide blade of small sharp knife under... - 45.1161
Chicken Pieces With Nutty Sauce
1) Peel and finely chop two onions.
2) Peel and crush garlic.
3) Place both in a mortar or blender with walnuts and salt.
4) Crush or blend to a paste, gradually adding 2 tbsp lemon juice to give a creamy mixture.
5) Cut chicken into bite-size... - 44.7831
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 44.644
Indonesian Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1) Combine together the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2) Stir the mixture well till it has blended properly and set it aside.
3) In a wok, heat the peanut oil.
4) Add the garlic and chicken... - 44.5389
Oriental Glazed Chicken
1. First, pre-heat the broiler.
2. Take a small broiler pan or shallow baking dish and line it with aluminum foil.
3. Rinse the chicken breasts with water and dry them.
4. Place the breasts in the broiler pan.
5. In a bowl, mix onion, ginger,... - 43.8109
Pepper Steamed Chicken With Roasted Onion Sauce
Rub half of crushed peppercorns into both sides of each chicken breast.
Transfer chicken to shallow baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 10 hours.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Rinse onions and... - 43.7109
Curried Mushroom Sauce With Sherry
Combine first 8 ingredients.
Cook until chicken is tender, approximately 1 hour.
Bone and cut up chicken and return meat to stock.
Brown onion in shortening.
Stir in flour, curry powder and salt.
Gradually add chicken stock.
Cook 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 43.6247
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1) Take the container of a food processor or electric blender and combine together soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, water, Oriental sesame oil red pepper flakes and anchovy in it. Whirl and mix all the ingredients.
2) Take a large non-stick... - 43.3398
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Hearts Of Romaine With Chicken And Warm Asian Ginger Sauce
DISCARD THE TOUGH outer leaves from the romaine and cut away the core.
Cut the romaine lengthwise into quarters, rinse, and dry well.
Chill until needed.
SEASON THE CHICKEN strips lightly with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a large skillet, preferably... - 43.0827
Chicken Saute With Peanut Sauce
For peanut sauce, melt butter in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in peanut butter, lemon juice and soy sauce until blended and heated.
Remove pan from heat and cool.
At serving, fold in cream until smooth and pour into a shallow... - 42.6325
Fried Chicken With Crab Sauce
Thoroughly rub the chicken breasts with mixture of sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch or flour, the 1 teaspoon salt, five spice powder, and dry mustard.
Cover chicken and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch... - 42.1376
Chicken With Tomatoes And Peanut Sauce
1. Season the chicken well.
2. Toss the chicken in the sesame seeds
5. In a skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the sesame dredged chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the... - 41.6501
Mughlai Haandi Chicken In A Rich Sauce
1. Put the chicken pieces into a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken pieces and blend thoroughly. Cover and set aside in a cool place... - 41.511
Chicken With Walnut Sauce
Place the chicken in a large pan with the onions, carrots, celery, parsley, water, peppercorns and salt and pepper.
Cook, covered, about forty to fifty minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
Remove the skin and bones and cut the meat into two-inch... - 41.4543
Steamed Chicken With Garlic Sauce
Preparation Lightly rub chicken inside and out with wine and salt.
Place green onion and slice of ginger in body cavity.
Cooking Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to just below level of rack and bring to a boil.
Place chicken breast side up on a... - 40.9158
Cold Chicken With Walnut Sauce
Place the chicken, water, carrot, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
Let the chicken cool in the broth.
Pick up the chicken pieces... - 40.9038
Chicken With Fragrant Fruit Sauce
Preparation Place chicken, soy sauce, wine, egg white, cornstarch, ginger, and salt in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Shape into approximately 16 balls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll balls in walnuts to coat... - 40.3335
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil on medium heat in skillet. Saute scallions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Remove from skillet (leaving as much oil as possible.)
3. Turn up heat and brown chicken pieces until approximately half... - 39.8489
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1.Cut away excess fat from fillets, cut fillets lengthwise into strips about 1/4cm wide.
2.Thread strips of chicken onto soaked skewers; we used 10 skewers.
3.Heat oil and butter in medium frying pan.
Add satay sticks to pan in single layer and cook over heat... - 39.7182
Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Place each chicken piece between two sheets of plastic wrap. Pound with mallet or rolling pin to flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. Combine lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, lime peel, garlic, salt and black pepper in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat... - 39.1667
Tabbouleh In Chicken Fillets With Tomato Sauce
Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken fillet, fill with Tabbouleh mixture, secure opening with toothpicks.
Barbecue, basting frequently with oil.
Serve with Tomato Sauce.
Tabbouleh Stuffing: Soak burghul in boiling water for about 30 minutes, strain;... - 38.8531
Chicken With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
In bowl, whisk together cream, mustard, marmalade, and cayenne.
Melt butter and oil in saute pan and saute chicken over medium-high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
You may have to do this in two batches.
Reduce heat and... - 38.5018
Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt And Lemon Sauce
1. Soak satay sticks in cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Place yoghurt, garlic, paprika, cummin seeds, lemon juice, parsley, oregano and pepper in a bowl, and mix until combined.
3. Place chicken on satay sticks and brush-over with half the mixture. Leave to... - 38.4184
Javanese Curry Sauce
Saute onion, ham and bacon in large skillet over medium heat until onion is golden.
Stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute longer.
Blend in flour, then add apple, preserved fruit, tomato paste, lemon juice, honey and salt.
Pour in chicken stock and blend... - 37.2019
How To Cook Chicken Gulay (pinoy Style)
The Gulay is a traditional rice and chicken dish with tomato sauce, red peppers, carrots and onions. It reminded me of Chicken stir-fry except with a stronger sweet, sour and pepper flavor all rolled into one. It was quick to make, easy to store and tasted... - 35.8672
Chicken In Chilli Sauce
1. Cut chicken into serving portions, arrange in shallow dish, sprinkle shallots over chicken.
2 .Combine oil and ginger in bowl, cook on HIGH for two minutes. Stir in combined remaining ingredients, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Stir twice during... - 33.7182
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Thread chicken pieces onto eight skewers.
2. Cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned and cooked through. Serve skewers with spicy peanut sauce. Skewers can be served as an entree or main meal.
3. Serve with steamed... - 33.5994
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Poached Chicken In Sauce
Combine Basic White Sauce, nutmeg, and Worcestershire; set aside.
In an ovenproof serving dish arrange broccoli and chicken.
Pour sauce over chicken and top with cheese.
Bake at 400°F.
for approximately 15 minutes or until chicken and sauce are hot and... - 33.2642
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 33.1247
Grilled Chicken With Spiced Sauce
Rub chicken with salt and pepper; place on rack in broiler pan.
Broil about 5 inches from source of heat until chicken is tender.
Melt butter in saucepan; add soy sauce and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil.
Add about 1/2 cup water; bring to a boil again.
Arrange... - 33.1069
Walnut Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, beat egg whites lightly; dip chicken in egg whites and dredge in wallnuts
3. Arrange in a buttered baking disha and bake in an oven preheated to 350° F for twenty minutes until cooked... - 32.6732
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 31.938
Thai Marinated Chicken Pieces With Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
In a food processor or blender combine the garlic, cilantro, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper to taste and puree.
Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken thighs.
Add to the marinade in the bowl and toss to coat well.
Cover and... - 31.9002
Orange Pecan Sauce
Combine orange juice, butter, teriyaki sauce and garlic in small saucepan.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until well blended.
Add brown sugar.
Cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Remove from... - 30.5094
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine black bean sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and chili paste.
2. Reserve half of the sauce and spread the other half over chicken.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
5. Place chicken on baking... - 29.6903
Mix ingredients in saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 min. - 29.0694
Crispy Coconut Chicken With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
In a blender puree the bell pepper with the lemon juice, the sugar, the cayenne, the oil, and salt and black pepper to taste until the sauce is smooth.
In a small bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the ginger, and the mustard and spread the mixture ont - 25.513
Asian Chicken Sauce Recipes By Category
Asian Chicken Sauce Dish: