- » Asian Chicken Marinade
Asian Chicken Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian chicken marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian chicken marinade recipes.
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp or fish fillets. - 20.805
Honey Chicken Marinade
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.6504
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 18.2203
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 37.3538
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 46.4343
Grilled Chicken In Cumin Marinade
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, add yogurt, honey, cumin seeds, ground cumin, and mustard to combine.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts to coat evenly.... - 41.3629
Chicken Breasts With Afghani Yogurt Marinade
Place all ingredients, except chicken, in blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
Pour into a baking dish.
Add chicken; cover dish and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then... - 37.6008
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.3582
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 126.582
Easy Lemon Chicken
Got some unexpected guests at home? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch this video to learn how to make Easy Lemon Chicken, the dish is simple and can be churned out in no time. You are going to love this recipe. - 82.3992
Asian Chicken Kabobs
These Asian Chicken Kabobs are never going to fail to get compliments for you if you serve them to your friends for a party with seasoned rice or couscous ! No mortal can resist these wined chicken breasts broiled with zucchini and mushrooms with garlic... - 46.8306
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 26.8459
1. Wash and trim root and leaf
ends of celery; slice stalks cross wise into 3-inch lengths; split large pieces in half.
2. Heat the bouillon cube in water until dissolved in large skillet. Add celery; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or just until tender. Lift out... - 27.8676
Asian Chicken Skewers
These Asian Chicken Skewers are a result of love of good food. Take a look at this video to see how you can make these succulent skewers oozing with fresh oriental flavors and earthy aroma of Indian spices. Try these out and your diners will be enchanted... - 129.856
1. In a blender, combine vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, cloves garlic, cayenne pepper, sesame seed, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork and fish - 31.8014
Asian Chicken With Black Beans
Combine marinade ingredients and pour into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by the marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour.
Drain and discard marinade.
Meanwhile,... - 43.3742
Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings
These Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings are definitely the next sticky wings you have to try. Inspired by Ike's Sticky Wings from Pok Pok in Portland Oregon, I wanted to make my own version of a finger licking, bone sucking wing dish. The Vietnamese... - 121.388
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 46.1314
Kung Pao Chicken Asian
Moon Cho shows you how to make your favorite Chinese dish "Kung Pao Chicken." With the bold kung pao sauce, the dried chili pepper for the spice, and the peanuts for the crunch, you will make this recipe over and over again. All the ingredients for this... - 0
Asian Style Chicken Wings
I don’t know about you, but I love having football parties! There’s nothing better than being with your friends and family sitting on the couch drinking a cold beer and eating good food while watching football. Most people for the games buy those chicken... - 120.171
Thai Marinated Chicken Pieces With Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
In a food processor or blender combine the garlic, cilantro, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper to taste and puree.
Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken thighs.
Add to the marinade in the bowl and toss to coat well.
Cover and... - 31.9002
Asian Chicken Thighs
In food processor or blender, puree garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Coat chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange chicken in single layer on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking... - 25.2811
Dandy Asian Clementine & Chicken Casserole
1. Pre-heat your oven to 385 degrees F and then place the chicken thighs and the carrots in a casserole dish.
2. Pour the Citrines Clementines marinade across the top of the chicken and carrots.
3. Place it in your 385 degrees F oven... - 0
Asian Chicken Satay
What do you cook in summers when you don’t want to get into the kitchen? Well, if you don’t have an answer, Thriftycookingmom chef has this Asian Chicken Satay for everyone. She prepares a delicious marinade with soy sauce, brown sugar, cumin powder and... - 109.726
Asian Kung Pao Chicken
For marinade, combine 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sherry, 2 teaspoons cornstarch and the salt in large bowl; mix well.
Add chicken; stir to coat well.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Combine remaining 3 teaspoons soy sauce, 3 teaspoons sherry, chicken... - 39.9283
Grilled Asian Bbq Skewers Trio (pork, Chicken, & Beef)
1.Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2.Throw in the meat and let them sit overnight in the refrigerator. Marinate the chicken, pork and beef in separate containers.
3.Skew them into wooden skewers that has been soaked in... - 91.7776
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 99.7845
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Use to marinate beef, pork, or chicken before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 19.9985
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add cubed chicken breasts and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours, stirring from time to time.
– Slide cubed chicken onto skewers, alternating with vegetables.
– Place skewers on a micro wave-safe... - 35.3213
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 117.352
Clean, rinse, and dry chickens.
Split each chicken in half lengthwise.
(If chickens are frozen, thaw according to directions on package.) Crack joints of drumsticks, thighs, and wings so chicken can be kept flat during grilling.
Combine in a large shallow... - 42.7897
Cut chicken into 1" pieces.
Marinate the chicken in all the ingredients of the marinade and keep aside for atleast 1/2 hour.
Heat 4 tbsp oil in a wok or a kadhai and stir fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes on medium heat till cooked.
Drain and keep aside.
In a... - 41.9951
Grilled Asian Pork Chops
TO MAKE THE MARINADE:
In a large mortar, crush the garlic cloves, aniseed, and salt together to make a paste.
Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil.
Put the chops in a shallow baking dish.
Rub the pork chops with the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3... - 43.3215
Asian Short Ribs
Asian Short Ribs has an awesome taste. The beef and chicken broth gives the Asian Short Ribs a miraculous taste. Asian Short Ribs is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 45.5527
Asian Style Turkey
Cut turkey lengthwise into thin strips.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine white wine, orange juice, soy sauce, "water, rice vinegar, oil, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over turkey; seal bag.
Marinate... - 41.2358
Asian Marinated New York Strip With Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
1. For the marinade: In a ziplock bag, add the new york strip along with the garlic, scallions, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce and sherry. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes to marinate.
2. For the black bean sauce: In a pot... - 117.741
Asian Lion's Head Meatball Casserole
Lion's Head Casserole! A delicious, and well flavored set of meat balls on a bed of Cabbage. Who in the world can resist such a thing! Try making these Lion's Head Casserole and experience the charm of the dish for yourself! - 46.1422
Asian Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes are delicious and easy to make. This is my favorite stuffed vegetable dish and I end up serving it quiet often for my dinner parties! Try this Stuffed Tomatoes recipe! - 46.3033
Charcoal Grilled Chicken
Place all the marinade ingredients in a blender and puree.
Place the chicken in a glass bowl and coat thoroughly with the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Turn chicken occasionally.
Grill the chicken about 45 minutes, turning and basting with the... - 38.1254
Grilled Kal Bi Chicken
Flatten the chicken breasts and place them in a large shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together to form a marinade.
Pour the marinade over chicken, and marinate for 3 hours.
Drain the chicken and reserve marinade.
Grill over medium heat for 5-6... - 31.7618
Cut chicken into 1/2 in (1.2 cm) pieces.
Place in bowl along with walnuts, lime juice, chicken stock, garlic, salt and pepper; marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
Thread chicken on skewers and place on ovenproof platter.
Reserve 1/3 of marinade.
Baste skewers... - 35.6147
Chicken With Beer Tomato Baste
Place chicken in pan, add crumbled stock cubes, cover with hot water, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer uncovered 15 minutes; drain.
Combine Tomato Supreme, beer, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, tomato paste and brown sugar in bowl, add... - 35.2013
Remove bones from chicken; cut chicken in 1-inch squares.
Combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, monosodium glutamate and garlic; add chicken.
Marinate for about 1 hour.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Alternate chicken, green peppers, mushrooms and pineapple... - 38.1614
Hoisin Glazed Chicken Thighs
1 Remove the fat from the chicken.
2 In a flat glass pan, place the chicken thighs.
3 In a bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and green onion.
4 Pour the sauce mixture over the thighs.
5 Tightly cover... - 39.9157
Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
Combine sugar, soy sauce and spices and stir to dissolve sugar.
Save 1/2 of marinade.
To remaining marinade, add 2 pounds of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
Marinate, covered, at room temperature 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
Pay fry, broil,... - 28.4866
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 127.862
How To Make Chicken Wings
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes. - 115.119
Satay Chicken Wings
1. In a bowl, combine green onion, garlic, chili pepper, and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Add peanut butter in the marinade. Mix.
3. Drop chicken wings, and coat it well. Let it rest for a couple of hours.
4. Thread chicken wings into skewers
5.... - 91.6443
Barbecued Garlic Chicken
Cut the chicken in half or quarters.
Mix the remaining ingredients together to make a marinade sauce.
Reserve 1/4 cup of this sauce and rub the remainder into the chicken.
Leave to marinate for 2-4 hours.
Barbecue or grill the chicken, basting it frequently... - 30.4671
Chicken is wonderful as a side dish, appetizer or the main dish itself. I love this chicken kabobs for the fine dining experience that it offers. This brings the flavors and tastes of my favorite restaurant to my very kitchen - 42.3691
Garlic Chicken. A yummy Asian chicken dish prepared with garlic and a lot of veggies. This recipe will send your tastebuds on a sweet and spicy ride! Hope you'll enjoy it! - 0
Simple Roast Chicken
If you have a whole chicken, this is the recipe you must try. The chef is using herbs and spices that are available in her kitchen and so can you. It is important that the chicken is with the skin and follow the marinating process which ensures that the... - 126.17
Oriental Grilled Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into halves.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together in a shallow pan large enough to hold breasts in one layer.
3. Place breasts in marinade, turning to coat and rubbing marinade into breasts. Marinate at least one hour and as long as... - 34.659
Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt And Lemon Sauce
1. Soak satay sticks in cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Place yoghurt, garlic, paprika, cummin seeds, lemon juice, parsley, oregano and pepper in a bowl, and mix until combined.
3. Place chicken on satay sticks and brush-over with half the mixture. Leave to... - 38.4184
Barbecued Chicken Little Legs
Cut wings at both joints; discard tips.
Combine disjointed wing pieces with remaining ingredients.
Marinate for several hours or overnight in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Arrange wing pieces on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Bake in 450-degree oven for... - 34.0666
Broiled Chicken Teriyaki
In a large shallow dish place chicken breasts.
In a small bowl combine wine, water, soy sauce, garlic and ginger; mix well.
Pour over chicken; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Spray broiler rack with vegetable cooking spray; place... - 37.4783
Oriental Glazed Chicken Wings
For easier handling as finger food, separate chicken wings at joint before marinating.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on chicken.
Cover; refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve... - 41.8479
Oriental Grilled Chicken
In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
Add chicken and turn to coat all pieces.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Grilling Method: Grill chicken pieces 6 inches away from white-hot coals.
Grill 30 to 45... - 41.2632
Chicken On Skewers
Bone the chicken and cut the meat into cubes suitable for skewering.
Blend the onion and garlic into the lemon juice and olive oil.
Add salt and marinate the chicken pieces in this mixture for 2â€”4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove the chicken from... - 31.6573
Skewered Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Cut small pieces of chicken, about 1-inch squares and keep aside in a shallow dish.
2. In a small skillet, brown sesame seed lightly over low heat.
3. In a blender container, put together sesame seed, soy sauce, garlic powder, sugar, vinegar,... - 48.5779
Apple Juice And Orange Chicken Teriyaki
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl; add chicken.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in medium saucepan; remove chicken from marinade and saute in heated oil 8 minutes, stirring often.
Add marinade;... - 33.4729
Hot Glazed Chicken
Cut each chicken into 8 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Put ingredients for marinade in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
Scrape down sides of blender and run machine for 10 seconds more.
Pour marinade into a bowl and mix in... - 46.1917
1. For the Chicken Adobo: In a large bowl prepare the marinade by combining soy sauce, rice wine, rice vinegar, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, bay leaves and lemon zest.
2. Add chicken into marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat... - 93.4722
Lechon Manok With Oyster Sauce
Chicken is always a favorite and taste even better when roasted, if you agree then take a look at this lechon manok recipe in a truly Filipino style. The chef here has provided step by step instructions to make a mouth watering chicken with orange, lemon and... - 88.0232
Fresh Lemon Chicken
Cut each chicken breast in half, then cut each piece into 4 strips.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken breasts and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times, so chicken is completely coated by the... - 43.2065
Sweet Gingered Chicken And Green Bean Stir Fry
Tender strips of chicken are stir fried with crisp green beans and bathed in a velvety ginger sauce. Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to put together her easy original recipe - perfect for weeknight dining, or any other day of the week! - 0
Paper Wrapped Chicken
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
To wrap chicken, place a square of parchment paper on work surface with one point facing you.
Brush lightly with sesame oil.
Place 2 or 3 pieces... - 41.3949
Chicken Zucchini Pineapple Stir Fry
1) In a small glass or stainless-steel bowl, mix the pineapple juice, broth, soy sauce and garlic powder together.
2) Coat the chicken thoroughly with the mixture, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3)... - 46.7704
Curried Chicken Kebabs
1. Make 1 inch cubes of chicken.
2. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade, coat the chicken with the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour for marinating thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, apply salt slightly to grated cucumber and keep aside for... - 47.3517
Stir-fry Chicken With Broccoli
1. In a steamer boil water and place the broccoli, steam for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the broccoli from the steamer and run cold water over it. Set aside.
3. In a bowl take chicken and add in the rice wine, soy sauce, egg white and corn starch. Mix... - 0
Crisp Chicken With Cabbage And Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 400 Â°F.
2. Whisk together the wine, 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon salt in a nonreactive 4-quart flameproof casserole.
3. Add the bacon, cabbage, and apples. Bring to a boil over high heat... - 38.8731
Buttered Chicken Part 1 – Introduction & Frying The Chicken
Buttered chicken is a great dish for any occasion and anytime and what better if you know how to prepare it perfectly and in no time. Take a look at this buttered chicken video series. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides... - 110.217
Barbecued Chicken Paprika
1) Cut the chicken into quarter, rinse and dry well; place the chicken in shallow pan.
2) Combine the oil, garlic, and paprika; pour over chicken pieces and keep to marinate for 3 to 4 hours, turning at an half hour interval.
3) Season... - 34.2172
The tangerine yakatori is a broiled chicken recipe flavored with tangerine juice, soy sauce and white wine. Simple yet flavorful the tangerine yakatori is best served as a side with the cooked marinade as a side sauce. An asian inspired chicken recipe, I love... - 34.0673
Monterey Mushrooms Rosemary Chicken Kabobs
1. Combine garlic, olive oil, onion and rosemary in a bowl.Stir in chicken strips and marinate for 1 hour.
2, Preheat grill.
3. Remove chicken from the marinade and save the juices.Thread chicken strips, mushrooms, tomatoes and asparagus onto the skewers.
4,... - 34.9632
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Arrange chicken in single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, wine, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour marinade over chicken. Turn to coat chicken with marinade and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2.... - 24.9972
In a small skillet, heat oil and garlic.
Stir in tomato, peanut butter, broth or bouillon, salt and red pepper.
Simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; set aside to cool.
Remove skin from chicken breasts; cut into 3/4- to 1-inch pieces.
Thread 3 or 4... - 41.7426
In A Jam Kabobs
In medium glass bowl, combine marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger.
Heat at high2 1/2 to 3 minutes; add chicken and marinate, if desired, 30 minutes.
On four 9 or 10-inch wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken and brussel... - 32.3768
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.
2 In a medium sized bowl mix chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3 Heat the coal or gas grill.
4 In a small bowl... - 46.6948
Wash the chicken, pat dry and place in a large bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients in another bowl, mixing well.
Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Turn the mixture a few times during that time.
The next day... - 38.3454
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, lemon juice, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour this marinade over chicken. Turn to coat and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2. Remove... - 27.0451
South Seas Pineapple Chicken
Place chicken in a flat dish and prepare a marinade from soy sauce, wine, lime or lemon juice, sesame oil, crushed garlic, curry powder, ginger, thyme, oregano, rosemary, pepper and pour over the meat.
Marinate for several hours, turning at least twice.
Heat... - 47.4579
Chicken With Pineapple
1) Remove meat from chicken pieces and cut it into chunks.
2) In a bowl, mix together potato flour or cornstarch, half the oil, the soy sauce, sherry and seasoning.
3) Add the chicken pieces and coat well.
4) Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
5)... - 38.3861
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, lemon juice, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, and oil.
Place the chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of the ketchup mixture and the garlic.
Turn the chicken to evenly coat with the sauce.
Cover and marinate in... - 40.8558
Golden Chicken Drumettes
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add drumettes and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
In a shallow bowl, combine crushed corn flakes, walnuts, and wheat germ.
Dip drumettes in flour, then in egg whites.
Roll in corn flake... - 40.2311
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Orange Pecan Chicken
In medium bowl, whisk together juice and oil until well blended.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place chicken breasts in 9 X 9-inch baking pan or resealable food storage bag.
Pour juice mixture over chicken.
If using baking pan, cover with plastic wrap.
If... - 33.8371
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
The teriyaki chicken wings are asian inspired chicken preparation. Marinated with the flavors of soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper with sugar to mellow the taste, the treiyaki chicken wings make a great side to a meal and are baked in the oven for a... - 38.0187
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 42.7255
Soy Fluorinated Fried Chicken Nuggets
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
To prepare marinade, in bowl combine soy sauce; dry sherry, sake, or mirin; gingerroot; garlic; and sugar.
Marinate about 30 minutes at room temperature; stir once or twice.
Roll the chicken pieces in... - 40.2659
Steamed Chicken Wings
Peel and clean the prawns, discarding heads and shells.
Chop or process the prawn meat until fine.
Mix with cornflour and set aside.
Put the chicken wings in a bowl with all remaining ingredients (except prawn paste), mix well and leave to marinate for 10... - 38.243
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 44.644
In A Jam Kabobs
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, heat marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; add chicken and marinate, if desired, 30 minutes.
On four 9 or 10-inch wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken and brussel... - 32.6129
Combine marinade ingredients.
Pour over meat.
Refrigerate 8 to 12 hours.
Drain meat and place on rack in baking pan.
Bake covered for 1 hour at 350°F.
Then uncover and baste with marinade; bake 15 minutes.
Turn pieces, baste again, and bake for 15 more... - 33.4803
Oriental Chicken Kabobs
For marinade, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot, and crushed red pepper; mix well.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into thin strips.
Thread chicken, accordion-style, onto wooden skewers.
Place kabobs in a plastic bag... - 41.3053
Asian Chicken Marinade Recipes By Category
Asian Chicken Marinade Dish: