- » Asian Chicken Cutlet
Asian Chicken Cutlet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian chicken cutlet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian chicken cutlet recipes.
Potato Cutlets With A Spicy Chicken Filling
1. Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until soft. Drain and mash, then add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, both the green and one of the red chillies and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and blend together. Set aside in a cool place.
2.... - 44.3896
Potato Chicken Cutlets.
Mix all the ingredients with mashed potoes. Prepare cutlets any shape, dip in egg batter ,then cover well it bread crmbs & fry in deep oil.
Serve the crispy cutlets with criender sauce & Tomato ketchup. - 32.5889
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sugar snaps and cook until bright green, about 1 minute. With a slotted spoon, transfer the sugar snaps to a large plateto cool. Add the buckwheat noodles to the saucepan and boil... - 33.9601
Veal Cutlets, Oriental
I simply love this recipe of Veal Cutlets, Oriental as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Veal Cutlets, Oriental is a must try! - 45.6497
Veal Cutlets Oriental
1. Dip veal cutlets in flour.
2. Heat fat in a skillet over medium high-heat. Brown veal until lightly browned on both sides. Remove veal.
3. Add celery, onion and mushrooms to pan. Cook until limp but not browned. Return veal to pan.
4. Add soy souce.... - 39.9994
Asian Style Stir Fried Chicken
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; slice meat thin. Trim mushrooms and slice. Drain bamboo shoots and slice, if needed; trim green onions and celery; slice both thin. Halve red pepper, seed, and dice. (If using pimientos, drain and cut into strips.)
2. Saute... - 33.6624
Turkey Cutlets Oriental
1 For the parsley noodles: As per the package directions, cook noodles and drain well.
2 Toss the cooked noodles with 2 tablespoons butter and the parsley; keep warm.
3 Throughly wash the snow peas and break the steam end.
4 Using damp paper... - 44.5066
Veal Cutlets, Oriental
1. Season flour with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the steaks with seasoned flour.
3. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, heat the shortening.
4. When the fat is hot, sear the steaks on both sides.
5. Remove the veal onto a platter.
6.... - 45.234
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Advance preparation: Place chicken pieces, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out to form cutlets 1/2 inch thick.
Peel off wrap; sprinkle with salt.
Place a strip of Swiss cheese at end of each cutlet; sprinkle with blue... - 40.206
Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
1) In small bowl, add vinegar, water, soy sauce, oils, mustard, and pepper to combine thoroughly. Place aside.
2) Use a baking sheet to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) On the baking sheet, place the chicken.
4) Place the sheet... - 46.2935
Grilled Chicken With Dijon Mayonnaise
1) Use a medium mixing bowl, to combine all ingredients except chicken.
2) Stir all the ingredients to combine thoroughly.
3) Add chicken to coat with mayonnaise mixture evenly.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place inside refrigerator... - 39.2624
Sweet And Sour Chicken And Cabbage
1. Flatten the chicken slightly with a mallet between 2 pieces of wax paper. Arrange the cutlets around the outside of a microwave-safe plate. Cover the chicken with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe paper toweling.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7... - 42.2934
East Meats West Chicken Tacos
Baked Asian-influenced chicken cutlets atop Napa cabbage with pickled onions, sweet Mandarin oranges and Chili Aioli – a tasty and spicy treat. - 0
Put the sweetbreads in a pan, cover with water and add a pinch of salt and a few drops of vinegar.
Bring to the boil and drain.
Cut the kidneys, veal, steak, pork, liver and sweetbreads into thin slices and place in separate containers.
Place the chicken... - 42.3057
Turkish Meat Fondue
Cut the meats into thin slices and place in separate bowls.
Fry the prepared onion, peppers and pickles in the butter until softened.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients, bring to the boil, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour into a small... - 38.9308
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.5784
Ginger Turkey Stir Fry
1. Whisk together the broth, sake, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and soy sauce in a small bowl until smooth.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Add 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil, swirl to coat the pan,... - 33.247
Asian Chicken Cutlet Recipes By Category
Asian Chicken Cutlet Dish: