- » Asian Chicken
Asian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian chicken recipes.
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 127.862
Simple Roast Chicken
If you have a whole chicken, this is the recipe you must try. The chef is using herbs and spices that are available in her kitchen and so can you. It is important that the chicken is with the skin and follow the marinating process which ensures that the... - 126.17
Asian Style Chicken Wings
I don’t know about you, but I love having football parties! There’s nothing better than being with your friends and family sitting on the couch drinking a cold beer and eating good food while watching football. Most people for the games buy those chicken... - 120.171
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Spicy Cashew Chicken is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 118.246
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 117.96
How To Make Chicken Wings
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes. - 115.119
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 113.712
Honey And Hoisin Glazed Drumsticks With Asian Zesty Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken on all sides for 5-6 minutes.
4. For the glaze: In a bowl, add the chopped ginger, hoisin, honey... - 113.493
Divas Can Cook Bourbon Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breast into cubes, set aside.
2. In a pan, sauté the chicken in the heated oil for a few minutes until the chicken changes the color.
3. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep aside.
4. In the same pan, over a... - 113.03
This dish is so good...It's chicken or orange!!! - 111.282
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 110.993
Red Hot Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a mixing bowl combine chicken drum sticks with all-purpose flour, salt and soy sauce, marinate it well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. In another bowl combine bbq mix, orange juice, water, sugar, soy sauce and hot sauce, stir and... - 107.972
Smokey Fennel Seed Chicken
Want to make a simple but delicious chicken dish to serve for your dinner? This fennel seed chicken roast can be the right alternative for you. The fabulous aroma of fennel seeds, mixed with other exotic spices, gives this preparation a real, delicate flavor.... - 101.675
1. Cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Put it in a bowl, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together.
4. For orange sauce, in a small bowl,... - 100.499
How To Make Soy Sauce Chicken
The chef here has prepared Chinese style soy sauce chicken. This is an excellent baked chicken recipe, wonderfully flavored with soy sauce, ginger and star anise powder. Finally the chicken is glazed with a soy glaze for a wonderful color and flavor! - 100.024
How To Make Kfc
Here is a easiest recipe for fried chicken. The chicken needs to be marinated in advance, and so you need to plan ahead of time but it’s worth doing as the resulting dish will be delicious. Try this yourself. - 98.5714
Well Seasoned Bake Chicken
1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings... - 98.4604
Malaysian Claypot Rice And Chicken
1. Wash chicken, and cut it into bite size pieces.
2. Boil chestnuts until soft, and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add chicken, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine, sugar, sesame oil, and corn starch. Mix well. Let it marinate for about 20... - 95.6496
Chicken Braised In Wine And Sesame Oil
1. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Drop chicken and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain chicken chunks and set aside.
3. Place a wok over high flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
4. Drop ginger, chili, and garlic in it. Stir and... - 94.1082
1. For the Chicken Adobo: In a large bowl prepare the marinade by combining soy sauce, rice wine, rice vinegar, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, bay leaves and lemon zest.
2. Add chicken into marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat... - 93.4722
Chicken Adobo (adobong Manok)
1. Place a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium high heat, and pour oil in it.
2. Drop garlic, and ginger. Stir, and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant and golden.
3. Add chicken, vinegar, soy sauce, scallions, peppercorns, bay leaves, and chili.... - 92.4255
Satay Chicken Wings
A quick and easy grilled wings recipe. And, if ya like peanut butter, you gotta check these out...! - 91.6443
Asian Chicken Stock
Want to cook Asian food? Do you have some good chicken stock handy? It’s just something you have to have to make any Asian dish! You can’t by a can of Asian chicken stock. It has to be made in your own kitchen so that you can control the flavor, the... - 91.1872
Chinese Style Chicken Wings
For those looking for a Chinese style chicken wings recipe, here is an excellent video that is must watch. The video presents the recipe step wise with all the ingredient details making it simple to see and try out at home. Watch the video and impress your... - 83.8871
Asian Chicken Kabobs
These Asian Chicken Kabobs are never going to fail to get compliments for you if you serve them to your friends for a party with seasoned rice or couscous ! No mortal can resist these wined chicken breasts broiled with zucchini and mushrooms with garlic... - 46.8306
Grilled Asian Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a blender or food processor, whirl garlic, cilantro, and peppercorns until finely chopped; add soy, sugar, and 4 tablespoons of the salad oil and whirl until a paste forms.
Measure out 1 1/2 tablespoons of the paste;... - 40.9587
Pagoda Chicken Bowl
My family loves this Pagoda Chicken Bowl and whenever any occasion comes they ask me to cook it again. Very simpe and easy dish to make this Pagoda Chicken Bowl takes in a combination of chicken, noodles, fruit tidbits and spices. A very indulgent dish to... - 39.6994
Pagoda Chicken Bowl
Prepare noodles with chicken sauce mix, following label directions for top- range method; set almonds aside for later stage.
Spoon noodle mixture into a medium-size bowl; cool, stirring lightly several times at room temperature.
Set aside several pineapple... - 37.5719
Easy Asian Chicken
Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
Put in crock pot and cover with teriyaki sauce.
Cook on low for four hours.
Add water chestnuts and snow peas and cook one more hour. - 26.083
Asian Chicken Thighs
In food processor or blender, puree garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Coat chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange chicken in single layer on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking... - 25.2811
Garlic Chicken. A yummy Asian chicken dish prepared with garlic and a lot of veggies. This recipe will send your tastebuds on a sweet and spicy ride! Hope you'll enjoy it! - 0
Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings
Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings - The perfect appetizer for your next house party! Irresistibly Delicious and simple to make, do try out this recipe and your guests will be impressed! - 0
Secret Bbq Chicken Marinade
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for bbq chicken marinade.. - 0
Spring Fried Chicken
This Spring Fried Chicken recipe is crispy and delicious. It is one of the top Asian versions that you will surely love. - 0
Asian Chicken Recipes By Category