- » Asian Chicken
Asian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian chicken recipes.
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 129.527
Asian Style Bean & Chick Pea Salad
Here is a healthy Asian Style Bean & Chick Pea Salad. It is fresh and comes with a lot of vegetable protein and not to mention those nice Asian flavors from the dressing. This could be an ideal salad to pack when you leave for work. Watch and learn how to... - 128.415
Asian Style Chicken Wings
I don’t know about you, but I love having football parties! There’s nothing better than being with your friends and family sitting on the couch drinking a cold beer and eating good food while watching football. Most people for the games buy those chicken... - 125.015
How To Make Chicken Wings
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes. - 119.697
Well Seasoned Bake Chicken
1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings... - 112.027
1. Cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Put it in a bowl, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together.
4. For orange sauce, in a small bowl,... - 102.106
Smokey Fennel Seed Chicken
Want to make a simple but delicious chicken dish to serve for your dinner? This fennel seed chicken roast can be the right alternative for you. The fabulous aroma of fennel seeds, mixed with other exotic spices, gives this preparation a real, delicate flavor.... - 100.642
Honey And Hoisin Glazed Drumsticks With Asian Zesty Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken on all sides for 5-6 minutes.
4. For the glaze: In a bowl, add the chopped ginger, hoisin, honey... - 100.636
Malaysian Claypot Rice And Chicken
1. Wash chicken, and cut it into bite size pieces.
2. Boil chestnuts until soft, and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add chicken, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine, sugar, sesame oil, and corn starch. Mix well. Let it marinate for about 20... - 98.953
Chicken Braised In Wine And Sesame Oil
1. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Drop chicken and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain chicken chunks and set aside.
3. Place a wok over high flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
4. Drop ginger, chili, and garlic in it. Stir and... - 97.3917
Asian-style Basic Chicken Stock
Want to cook Asian food? Do you have some good chicken stock handy? It’s just something you have to have to make any Asian dish! You can’t by a can of Asian chicken stock. It has to be made in your own kitchen so that you can control the flavor, the... - 96.6592
Chicken Adobo (adobong Manok)
1. Place a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium high heat, and pour oil in it.
2. Drop garlic, and ginger. Stir, and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant and golden.
3. Add chicken, vinegar, soy sauce, scallions, peppercorns, bay leaves, and chili.... - 95.7719
1. For the Chicken Adobo: In a large bowl prepare the marinade by combining soy sauce, rice wine, rice vinegar, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, bay leaves and lemon zest.
2. Add chicken into marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat... - 94.6819
This dish is so good...It's chicken or orange!!! - 91.1782
Red Hot Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a mixing bowl combine chicken drum sticks with all-purpose flour, salt and soy sauce, marinate it well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. In another bowl combine bbq mix, orange juice, water, sugar, soy sauce and hot sauce, stir and... - 89.6059
Satay Chicken Wings
1. In a bowl, combine green onion, garlic, chili pepper, and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Add peanut butter in the marinade. Mix.
3. Drop chicken wings, and coat it well. Let it rest for a couple of hours.
4. Thread chicken wings into skewers
5.... - 89.3103
Stir Fried Chicken And Green Onion
Easy and simple dish put together in a jiffy. Watch this nice video and prepare chicken with a tasty combination of green onion are quickly stir-fried and served over a bed of warm rice. Loaded with flavor and chicken being a lean form of meat, this dish is... - 87.3109
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 84.1494
Asian Chicken Kabobs
These Asian Chicken Kabobs are never going to fail to get compliments for you if you serve them to your friends for a party with seasoned rice or couscous ! No mortal can resist these wined chicken breasts broiled with zucchini and mushrooms with garlic... - 45.2492
Grilled Asian Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a blender or food processor, whirl garlic, cilantro, and peppercorns until finely chopped; add soy, sugar, and 4 tablespoons of the salad oil and whirl until a paste forms.
Measure out 1 1/2 tablespoons of the paste;... - 38.5852
Pagoda Chicken Bowl
My family loves this Pagoda Chicken Bowl and whenever any occasion comes they ask me to cook it again. Very simpe and easy dish to make this Pagoda Chicken Bowl takes in a combination of chicken, noodles, fruit tidbits and spices. A very indulgent dish to... - 36.8195
Pagoda Chicken Bowl
Prepare noodles with chicken sauce mix, following label directions for top- range method; set almonds aside for later stage.
Spoon noodle mixture into a medium-size bowl; cool, stirring lightly several times at room temperature.
Set aside several pineapple... - 36.2946
Easy Asian Chicken
Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
Put in crock pot and cover with teriyaki sauce.
Cook on low for four hours.
Add water chestnuts and snow peas and cook one more hour. - 23.7332
Asian Chicken Thighs
In food processor or blender, puree garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Coat chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange chicken in single layer on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking... - 22.6783
Asian Chicken Recipes By Category