- » Asian Cheese
Asian Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian cheese recipes.
Spicy Avocado With Cheese
Are you looking out for a nice and healthy appetizer option? Then you should certainly try this avocado recipe. The chef here provides simple directives to make scrumptious appetizer with avocado, eggs and cheese. Looks absolutely scrumptious and its... - 95.7281
Squash Blossoms Filled With Cottage Cheese
If squash blossoms or squash flowers are growing in your garden or are available at nearby farmer's market, just don’t let them go. Pick a few fresh ones and make a super tasty dish by using cottage cheese scrambled egg and flour. If you don't know what I... - 94.1385
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy appetizer? Here's a recipe that you can certainly add to your list of favorites. This video is a detailed demo of how you can prepare this yummy Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup at home. - 77.9259
Tamale Lentil Soup
In a Dutch oven combine uncooked lentils and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, then drain.
Stir in remaining water, corn, beans, zucchini, celery, carrot, tomatoes, tomato soup, onion, green pepper, garlic,... - 47.5111
Rice Pine Nuts And Cheese Pilaf
1. Take a 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Now add onion, mushrooms, celery in hot oil and start sauting these ingredients for 3-4 minutes, or unless the texture of onion becomes soft and transparent. Continue sauting with medium high... - 47.376
Poached Chicken With Dill Cheese Sauce
Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Microwave-Poached Chicken Breasts recipe; keep warm.
Place margarine in 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and... - 47.2449
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Insert slicing disc.
Partially thaw chicken until it passes the knife test; then slice.
Following directions, slice onion, then bell pepper.
Heat a wok or 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil; then add... - 46.2606
Cheese Cake With Hazelnuts
Mix together all the pie crust ingredients in a mixing bowl until thoroughly blended.
Press over the bottom and two inches up the sides of a nine-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350 degrees about ten minutes, or until golden brown.
Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile,... - 45.3428
Cheese Rice Omelette
In saucepan blend soup with milk; stir in chili powder, onion powder, and pepper.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, beat whites till frothy; add 2 tablespoons water and salt.
Beat till stiff.
Beat yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Fold yolks,... - 44.9511
Cheese And Celery Custard
Put the celery and onion in a vegetable separator and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker, put in the trivet and stand the vegetables on it.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cookfor 5... - 44.3443
In a medium skillet, saute bacon and onion until most of fat is cooked out of bacon, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; drain.
Stir flour into drained bacon mixture.
In a large bowl, beat eggs; stir in milk, salt, pepper, Swiss cheese and bacon... - 44.3094
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 44.1521
Liver & Cheese Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Carefully cut and remove the stem and seeds of pepper.
2) In a bowl, take boiling water and soak the peppers for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside the pepper.
4) Dice bacon, mushroom, and onion.
5) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
6) In a... - 44.152
Prosciutto & Wisconsin Fontina Cheese Fritters
Fondue: Char tomatoes until blistered and dark, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove seeds, dice and skin.
Cook garlic and onion in olive oil until tender.
Add paprika and heat for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
Fritters: In large bowl,... - 43.9979
Cheese & Vegetables Stuffed Roast Chicken
Preheal oven to 375°.
Using your fingers, loosen skin on breast of bird, working from tip of breast to neck, leaving the skin intact at edges.
Combine mushrooms, pepper, onions, carrot, cheeses, butter and Poultry Blend; stir until well... - 43.0019
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
On inside of each thigh, cut meat to bone along entire length.
With knife blade, scrape meat free from bone; then cut meat into 1-inch chunks.
Place a wok or 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1/2... - 43.0018
Apple's Cheese Omelette
Peel and core apples; slice into a bowl.
Add lemon juice, nutmeg, and cinnamon; mix lightly.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Stir in apple mixture and onion.
Cook, stirring often, just until apples begin to brown 6... - 42.5451
Zucchini Boats With Cheese
Wash, stem and peel the zucchini.
Place in a pan with salted water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about eight to ten minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds, leaving... - 42.4159
Asian Style Welsh Rarebit
This Welsh Rarebit tastes absolutely yummy ! Try this Cheese sauce with it's tempting seasonings and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Welsh Rarebit are welcome ! - 42.3666
Black Russian Cake
This is an extremely moist and delicious cake. The coffee liqueur gives it an exceptionally rich and unique flavor. It is wonderfully complemented when served with coffee drinks as an after-dinner treat." - 41.9064
Beurek With Shrimp And Cheese
Combine all the filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
Divide the filo dough in half.
Cover one part with a towel to prevent drying out while you work with the other half.
Cut the other half lengthwise into four strips.
Then cut... - 41.6948
Beurek With Cheese And Parsley
Combine all the filling ingredients together in a bowl, mixing well.
Brush a 12x17 inch baking pan with melted butter or marga- rine.
Layer one-half the dough into the pan, brushing every other layer with the butter and folding in the edges as... - 41.6858
Prepare pastry and lay aside in a cool place.
To make the filling mix together cheese, crumbs, butter and flavourings and enough beaten egg to bind.
Roll mixture into small balls.
Roll out pastry about 1/4-inch thick.
Using playing card cutters stamp out the... - 41.5661
Cheese & Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Flatten the chicken pieces with a mallet and sprinkle with salt.
In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, hot red pepper, cumin, black pepper and tarragon.
Place a slice of cheese and a sprinkling of the green... - 41.1129
1. Simmer washed lentils till cooked dry.
2. Chop onions and garlic fine.
3. Fry both till well browned.
4. Flake the cheese.
5. Beat the egg. Mix all the ingredients together using vegetable stock to moisten.
6. Bake in a moderately hot oven, at gas 5 or... - 41.0041
Baked Taro With Cheese
Rub a baking dish with the garlic before buttering it.
Peel the taros and slice them finely.
Place in a bowl of cold water to remove some of the starch.
Drain and dry on kitchen paper.
Spread half the taro slices on the bottom of the dish. Season with salt... - 40.9935
Vegetable Cheese Puff
These Vegetable Cheese Puffs are an ideal snack for weight watchers who donâ€™t want to overstuff themselves and at the same time don't want to experience that lingering hunger . Just try these Vegetable Cheese Puffs and let me know if you've enjoyed... - 40.3625
Scoop flesh from avocados into a bowl and mash with lemon juice until smooth.
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Pour in wine and heat until bubbly.
Over low heat, stir in cheese and cook until melted.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch and sour... - 39.9282
Yogurt Herb Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated.
2) Add the garlic cloves and process until finely minced.
3) Turn off the machine, add the basil, chives and parsley and process until the herbs are... - 39.9157
Crepes Filled With Cheese And Strawberries
Prepare the crepes by blending together all the ingredients in a bowl and beating well.
Cover and refrigerate for one to two hours.
Meanwhile, wash and stem the strawberries.
Reserve a few whole berries for the garnish.
Slice the rest and mix with the... - 39.7056
Sausage And Cheese Kebabs
Drain and slice the pimientos.
Halve the green pepper and discard the core and seeds.
Cut the flesh into cubes.
Cut the sausage into 1/2-inch cubes and sprinkle with the pepper and mustard.
Cut the cheese into cubes the same size as the sausage.
On each piece... - 39.705
Kadayif With Cheese
In a bowl combine the kadayef with half pound of the melted butter and mix together very well with your hands until all the strands are coated with the butter.
Grind the dough in a meat grinder.
Place in a 12x18-inch baking pan and place in a 325 degree oven... - 39.4252
Stuffed Gouda Cheese
Cut out a circle from center of top of cheese.
Carefully scoop out cheese inside, leaving shell intact.
Use a curved small knife, such as a grapefruit knife, to remove cheese at first; finish the job carefully with a spoon to avoid puncturing shell.
Place 1/4... - 39.3827
Mixed Leaf Salad
1. Arrange salad leaves on a serving platter, cover and chill until required.
2. To make croutons, place cheese, sour cream and parsley in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread cheese mixture over one side of each bread slice, place on a baking tray and bake for... - 39.1622
Homemade Cottage Cheese
1) In a large stainless-steel or enamel kettle, gently warm the milk to 70° F or keep covered for 2-3 hours at the room temperature.
2) Blend 1/2 cup of the warm milk with the sour cream, then return to the kettle and mix well.
3) Stir in the rennet,... - 39.0765
1) Preheat oven to temperature to 350 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and add in the garlic, which has been finely crushed, with a bit of salt, and the rice. Saute till the rice starts to color.
3) In a casserole,... - 39.0281
Mushroom Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
1) Halve the spinach , thaw at room temperature or in a microwave and drain well.
2) Stir in the beaten egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
3) Rinse and dry the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, then stir into the spinach... - 38.5634
Appetizer Cheese Cookie
Melt the butter and margarine.
Stir in the cheese.
Add the egg and mix well.
Blend in the flour, salt and hot sauce.
Knead a little to make a smooth dough.
Divide the dough into three portions.
Roll each out about 1/4-inch thick.
Spread one round with... - 38.0435
Melt margarine in 10-inch skillet.
Beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until blended.
Pour into skillet.
Cook over low heat; as mixture begins to set, lift with spatula to let uncooked portion go to bottom of pan.
When almost set, sprinkle with cheese and... - 38
Lamb Chops In Cheese Jackets
1. Roll the chops in a mixture of the flour and salt and pepper. Dip in the egg mixed with the water and toss in a mixture of breadcrumbs and cheese.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan until it is not quite smoking. Brown the chops on each side.
3. In a shallow... - 37.9636
Bombay Cheese Bake
1. Heat water in a large pan. Scald milk over it.
2. Place egg yolks in a bowl and beat well, add scald milk, butter, bread cubes and salt.
3. Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
4. Add cheese, cool.
5. Fold in beaten egg white.
6. Pour... - 37.7891
Farina Or Kadayef With Cheese
Place the farina in a mixing bowl and pour in the melted butter, mixing well.
Stir in the non-dairy creamer, blending thoroughly.
Add the water and mix until well combined.
Set aside for about two hours.
Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 12-inch round... - 37.7239
Combine flour salt, pepper, chillies and garlic in a bowl.
Add enough water to make a thick paste.
Add soda bi carb.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on a tray.
Coat pieces of cheese with the prepared batter and place them on the bread crumbs.
Sprinkle more crumbs on... - 37.5703
Cream Cheese Rugelach
1. In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, and superfine sugar. Process until well blended. Add cake flour and salt. Process until dough forms a ball around blades. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour, until firm, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven... - 37.5315
1. Melt butter in a pan, add fish and rice and mix well.
2. Add half the eggs with cheese, parsley, seasoning and sauce mornay. Stir well.
3. Add lemon juice, mix well, pile the mixture onto a serving dish. Decorate with remaining egg slices. Serve hot.
For... - 37.1835
Macaroni Double Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Follow package directions to cook elbow macaroni.
3) Drain in a colander.
4) Grease 1 1/2 -quart casserole and arrange cheese slices at the bottom.
5) Mix macaroni, mushrooms, and salt and... - 36.991
Spicy Cheese N Rice Balls
Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the bread crumbs.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll the balls in the bread crumbs and fry, a few at a time, in deep oil heated to 375 degrees on a deep-fat thermometer, for about 3 minutes, or until... - 36.9054
Swiss Cheese Omelette
Melt margarine until hot in a 6 1/2-inch non stick skillet or omelet pan that has a flameproof handle.
Combine egg, water, and salt in small bowl and beat with wire whisk.
Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook until bottom is lightly browned and... - 36.876
1. Cut paneer into 1/2" cubes.
2. Mix cornflour, maida and salt in a bowl. Add enough water to make a batter of thick pouring consistency such that it coats the paneer.
3. Dip each piece of paneer in batter and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
4. Heat 2... - 36.8264
Flounder Rolls Stuffed With Cheese And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
3. In a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the scallions and chop finely.
4. Place the spinach between several sheets of paper towels and squeeze it as dry as possible.
5. In a medium-size... - 36.5759
Thin layered blini with melted butter.. a true Royal Russian breakfast! Best eaten with sour cream, jams and honey. - 36.5176
Chived Cheese Omelette
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with water, chives, salt, and pepper.
In a 1-inch skillet, heat butter until it begins to sizzle.
Pour in egg mixture.
When edges set, tilt pan while lifting edges of omelet so that uncooked eggs flow to bottom of pan.
While top of... - 36.4917
Flounder Rolls Stuffed With Cheese And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, garlic, onion, cottage cheese, feta, egg, lemon zest, flour, oregano, and pepper.
3. Place the fillets on a work surface. Dividing evenly, spread each... - 36.3913
Puffy Cheese Omelette
1. Separate eggs into 2 large bowls.
2. Beat egg whites with rotary beater until stiff but not dry.
3. Using same beater, without washing, beat egg yolks about 2 minutes. Remove beater and stir in salt, pepper and 1/4 cup grated cheese.
4. Pour yolk mixture... - 36.3194
Cottage Cheese Vegetable Sticks
Fry cottage cheese in hot fat.
Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Arrange sliced tomatoes in a flat dish.
On them place onion slices, then cottage cheese.
Put coriander leaves and a piece of chilli on cottage cheese cubes.
Pierce with a tooth pick in such a way that... - 35.3398
Chargrilled Vegetables With Olives And Goat's Cheese
1. Toss the chargrilled vegetables in a large bowl with the olives and seasoning, using plenty of pepper.
2. Mix the pesto with the vinegar and a little of the drained oil from the vegetables to taste. Add to the vegetables with the herbs and toss well.... - 35.292
Fried Cheese And Chutney Sandwiches
Cut slices of cheese with warm knife.
Remove crusts from bread.
Apply chutney on all the slices.
Arrange thinly sliced cheese on four of them.
Sandwich together with remaining slices.
Cut the sandwiches into squares or triangles.
Fry the sandwiches in a... - 35.148
Paskha is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.9061
1. Put mint or parsley leaves in a blender with onion, walnuts, salt, pepper, green chillies, olives and blend to a paste.
2. Mix cheese and cream in a bowl, add mint paste. Mix well.
3. Put into a serving bowl, chill. Sprinkle chilli powder on top before... - 34.8958
Lentil Soup With Cheese Biscuits
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 to 40 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Stir in salt.
Transfer 2 cups lentil mixture to container of an electric blender; cover and process until pureed.
Stir... - 34.4586
Cottage Cheese Omelette
In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese and chives; set aside.
Beat eggs with water, basil, and pepper.
In an 8-inch omelet pan or skillet, heat butter until it sizzles.
Pour egg mixture into skillet.
Tilt pan while lifting edges of omelet so uncooked eggs... - 33.9926
Rice Cakes With Vegetable Cheese Spread
1. Place the ricotta in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Add the vegetables, herbs, lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir until combined.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture on each rice cake. - 33.7405
Blue Cheese Omelette
In a bowl, beat eggs to blend with water.
Set a 7- to 8-inch omelet pan on medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1/2 the butter and swirl on the heat until melted.
Pour in 1/2 the egg mixture.
Lifting cooked egg to allow uncooked mixture to flow beneath,... - 33.6363
Thousand Island Dressing
Combine cheese, buttermilk, vinegar, catsup, and mustard in blender or food processor.
Remove to bowl and add relish, onion, and olives.
Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Variation: For corn-free, use 1/4 c. tomato sauce, 1 tsp chopped capers, 1/4 tsp... - 33.3893
Pomfrets Fillets With Cheese And Parsley
1. Wash the fish fillets, apply salt and pour the lime juice over them and allow to marinate for 12 minutes.
2. Chop the spring onions in thin small rings.
3. Place the fillets in a flat pan and cover with the spring onions, tomatoes and the chopped parsley... - 33.303
Puffy Cheese Omelette
1. In medium bowl mix ricotta cheese with provolone cheese, egg yolks, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper until well combined.
2. In small mixing bowl, using electric mixer on high speed, beat whites with salt until stiff but not dry. Beat 1/3 of the beaten... - 33.2765
Slice the cheese.
Place the water in a saucepan and bring it to the boil.
Gently stir in the sliced cheese until it melts (only a few seconds), then drain off all but 1 or 2 tablespoons of the water.
Return the cheese to the heat and stir with a wooden spoon,... - 33.2271
Bombay Cheese Chips
1. Sift in a bowl flour, salt, pepper and chilli powder.
2. Add butter and mix well. Add cheese.
3. Sprinkle enough water to hold ingredients together. Knead well and make a smooth dough. Shape into roll 1 1/2" diameter, wrap in waxed paper. Chill until... - 33.1723
Lima Beans With Cheese
1) In a saucepan, add beans and cook covered in 1 inch of boiling salted water for 20 to 30 minutes. Cook frozen beans as per direction.
2) Stir remaining ingredients and mix with beans.
3) Take a in 1-quart casserole and place the beans in it.
4) Bake... - 32.9205
1. In a food processor jar, combine cottage cheese and yogurt.
2. Blend on medium speed until creamy and smooth. Alternatively, you can sieve the cottage cheese through a fine meshed sieve and whisk in the yogurt.
3. Add parsley and garlic and mix... - 32.9051
Cheese Lagarela Fillet Tamota Ima Sauce Sathe
1. Wash the fillets and marinate in salt, lime juice and black pepper powder.
2. Whisk eggs well along with the cornflour in a soup plate.
3. Heat 4 cups of oil in a large kadhai or fry pan.
4. Roll the grated cheese on the inner side of the fish. Dip the... - 32.1669
Cheese Puffs For Soups
In a saucepan combine the water, butter and salt.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and add the flour, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add the egg, mixing well.
Blend in the cheese and stir to make a smooth batter.
Lightly grease a baking... - 32.1592
Sweet And Spicy Curry Dip
In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the chutney.
Stir in the curry powder and cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute to bring out the flavor of the curry.
Cool for 5 minutes.
Place the yogurt cheese in a small bowl.
Stir in the chutney and pepper... - 32.0849
1. Melt the butter in a heavy medium-sized saucepan and saute the onion and carrot until tender but not browned.
2. Add the broth, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the cream, red pepper seasoning, and pepper, and bring to a boil. Remove... - 32.0471
Marinate chicken for 1 to 24 hours and BBQ on skewers.
Serve with peanut butter sauce.
This makes a great hors d'oeuvre as well as a main course. - 31.9961
Endive And Goat's Cheese Salad
1. Brush goat's cheese with oil and season with black pepper. Place under a preheated medium grill and cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden.
2. Arrange endive leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, toast and goat's cheese on a serving platter. Drizzle with... - 31.9007
Light Applesauce V Cheese Muffins
In large bowl, stir together biscuit mix, 1/2 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
In separate bowl, combine egg, applesauce, milk, oil and Cheddar cheese.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
Coat muffin pan cups with no - 31.886
Cheese Chutney Twists
Divide pastry dough into two portions.
Roll out one portion on a lightly floured board into a rectangle 1/8 inch thick.
Spread chutney evenly; sprinkle cheese.
Roll out another portion of the dough into a rectangle exactly of the same size as the first... - 31.5125
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, curry powder and garlic salt, stirring until smooth.
Stir in peanuts, raisins and bacon.
Spoon into a medium serving bowl; sprinkle evenly with onions. - 30.6653
Cheese Filled Omelette
Combine egg yolks, flour, and a dash pepper; beat till very thick.
Beat whites till frothy; add water and salt; beat till stiff but not dry.
Fold yolk mixture into whites, gently but thoroughly.
Pile into 2 well-greased, hot 8 1/2x1 3/4-inch round ovenware... - 30.0584
Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl and pour into a large greased baking pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for about thirty minutes until bubbly.
This casserole is very good with roasts, especially if you are serving a large crowd.
It can... - 29.8264
Heat milk until it is just slightly warm.
Stir in the dissolved junket tablet and the salt.
Leave it to stand uncovered in a warm place until set for approximately 20 minutes.
Break up curds with a large spoon and pour into a colander lined with cheese cloth... - 29.4102
Easy Cheese Omelette
1. Prepare omelet.
2. Before folding add grated cheese.
3. Fold and serve hot. - 27.4082
Fiddleheads With Cheese
Cut fiddleheads in 2" pieces and boil in salted water for 10 minutes.
Drain and place in baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese, salt and pepper.
Dot with margarine.
Bake 350°F.15 minutes. - 27.1424
Bring the milk to a boil over medium heat.
Stir in the vinegar, mixing well.
Remove from heat.
Line a strainer with cheese cloth and pour in the milk mixture.
Set aside at room temperature two to three hours.
Squeeze the mixture in the cheesecloth to remove... - 27.0011
Curried Coconut Cheese Bites
Mix all ingredients, except coconut.
Chill slightly, then shape in bite-size balls and roll in coconut.
Makes about 3 dozen. - 26.0288
Tomato And Cucumber Salad With Cheese
1. Place tomatoes, cucumber, cheese and onion in a bowl, chill.
2. Sprinkle dressing over and toss well. Serve at once, or serve dressing separately. - 25.734
Curry Cheese Spread
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and curry until smooth.
Spread in an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
Top with chutney; sprinkle with pecans and bacon. - 24.9881
Cream Cheese Won Tons
Mix cream cheese and green onion together.
Put approximately one teaspoon of mixture into the center of each won ton skin.
Seal the skins together with a little water on fingers.
Fry the wontons in oil. - 23.8603
Toasted Cheese Squares
Spread bread cubes on 5 sides with butter.
Roll in the grated cheese and arrange, unbuttered side down, on a cake rack.
Place cake rack over a cookie sheet or on flat pan, and broil for about 2 min., or until cheese is melted and delicately browned. - 22.6669
Asian Cheese Recipes By Category