- » Asian Carp
Asian Carp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian carp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian carp recipes.
Classic Pickled Fish
Clean fish without removing skin or bones.
Slice and season with salt.
Cook onions in water for 20 minutes.
Add vinegar, whole spices tied in cheesecloth bag, sugar, lemon and fish.
Boil for 1 hour.
Remove fish, strain liquid and pour over fish.
Store in... - 37.846
Fried Fish With Sweet-sour Sauce
Split the fish and bone it; leave the head and tail on, if desired.
Sprinkle with the onions, 1 teaspoon ginger,the soy sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, Ac'cent, sherry, and pepper.
Rub into the fish and let stand 1/2 hour.
Roll in the cornstarch and let stand 5... - 37.5181
Fish With Brown Sauce
1) Clean, wash and dry the fish.
2) Score the fish on both the sides, but leave the fish whole.
3) In a deep skillet, heat the lard or oil and fry the fish in it until browned on both the sides.
4) Reduce the fat in the skillet to... - 45.5773
1) Rub the salt into the fish.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and stir in the ginger, scallions, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, Tabasco and sugar.
3) Cook the mixture for 1 minutes.
4) Place the fish in the skillet and brown it on both the... - 44.2655
Have the fish split and boned, head removed.
Scrape the meat of the fish away from the skin carefully, so as not to tear the skin.
Spread the skin on a flat surface.
Chop the fish very fine.
If dried mushrooms and shrimp are used, soak them in lukewarm water... - 43.9116
Sweet And Sour Pungent Fish
1) Pare the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
2) Scoop the seeds of cucumber and cut in juliennes.
3) In a bowl, combine together cucumber, carrots, pickle, ginger, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar, vinegar and water.
4) Let the vegetables... - 44.9648
Fried Fish With Sweet Sour Sauce
1) Split the fish and the bone it, leaving the head and the tail on, if desired.
2) In a bowl, make a mixture of the onions, 1 teaspoon of ginger, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt, Ac-€™cent, sherry and pepper.
3) Rub the onion mixture into the... - 43.7564
Ham Stuffed Bass
1) Split the fish and debone, remove the head.
2) Remove the meat of the fish carefully with tearing the skin.
3) If dried mushroom and shrimp are used, soak them in lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
4) Drain the mushrooms and shrimps.
5)... - 45.0463
Here is great way to enjoy your holiday with special Iraqi style grilled fish. Watch this excellent video that displays how to cook a traditional Iraqi style open cut grilled and spiced fish. Take a look at this extra ordinary video to try out this unique... - 109.776