- » Asian Candy
Asian Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian candy recipes.
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
You May Also Like!
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the nuts and cook, stirring, until all the water is absorbed.
Add the butter.
Stir in the rose oil and cook,... - 33.8609
Arabian Date Candy
Here is the recipe for the delectable Arabian Date Candy. A yummy snack, I always have this well stocked at home. Filled with the goodness of dates, this is one candy loved by all! - 41.8155
In a saucepan combine the sugar and water, bringing to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the peanuts and cook, stirring, until all the liquid is absorbed.
Add the butter, stirring briskly, and pour the mixture... - 24.9906
Put honey, sugar, egg whites and rose water in a heavy saucepan.
Mix and stir well.
Cook about fifteen to twenty minutes, over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cardamom powder mix well.
Stir in nuts.
Pour in a greased pan to cool.
Cut... - 36.0038
Reserve1/4 of one package of the strawberry jello and pour into a rectangle tray.
In a large mixing bowl mix the remaining strawberry ingredients, kneading together very well until a soft dough is formed.
Cover the mixture and refrigerate... - 43.1056
Hickory Nut Candy
1. Butter a tin.
2. In a pan, boil sugar and water.
3. Boil till it becomes thick enough to spin a thread, when tested in cold water.
4. Remove from fire.
5. Add flavoring and nuts and stir until mixture turns white.
6. Allow the mixture... - 37.099
Sesame Seed Candies
1. Add the seeds to a food processor jar.
2. Start blender with cover on and run it awhile.
3. Take the cover off and push seeds down and under.
4. Add 2 tablespoons honey and a dash of vanilla to running blender.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Divide into... - 43.005
Sesame Honey Candy
In heavy skillet combine sugar, honey, ginger, and dash salt.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture boils; cook 8 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Stir in nuts and sesame seed; pour onto greased platter.
Butter hands;... - 35.785
Triple Nut Candy
Place the walnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 4-8 minutes or until toasted and golden brown, stirring once.
Cool on a wire rack.
Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set... - 38.7484
Apricot Candy Roll
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except vanilla.
2) Stir over a medium heat, bring to boil and cook until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water
3) Turn off the heat and cool until lukewarm, then mix in... - 34.4057
Asian Candy Recipes By Category