- » Asian Cake
Asian Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian cake recipes.
Mango Cake Or Bread - Eggless
If you like eating mangoes, then you should try this recipe out. It is simply delicious and is easy to make. Chef Bhavna shows this unique recipe of mango cupcakes. If you use fresh mango pulp the cake will be more tasty. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 115.122
Vegan Fish Cakes
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 109.35
Red Bean Cake
Looking for a cake which is uncommon? Try this Red bean cake from Asian cuisine. It is a red bean mixture sandwiched between two mini pancakes. This cake is made with azuki beans in China and Japan. - 101.802
1) Preheat oven at 180°F.
1) In a bowl add egg white,half the amount of sugar, cream of tartar and whisk together.
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Fold 1 into 2.
4) Transfer into ungreased chiffon tin.
5) Bake until... - 49.7533
1) Dice beef into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
2) Chop scallions and carrots into 2-inch lengths and mushrooms into half.
3) Parboil carrots till they are soft but firm.
4) Take skewers and arrange scallions, meat, carrots, and mushrooms alternately on them.
5)... - 44.6176
Pastry Place the semolina and sugar in a large bowl and mix together thoroughly.
Melt the butter and bring it to the boil, then gradual- ly blend it into the semolina and sugar mixture.
Knead well, then set aside in an airtight container for at least one hour... - 44.2964
1. Place the cake on the board. Reserve 200 g (7 oz) of the icing and lightly knead the remainder. Use a cocktail stick to dot the icing very carefully and cautiously with food colouring. The more colour you add, the more vibrant the finished result will... - 36.8063
1. Place the cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the white icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Roll out a... - 32.6361
Feeling Sweet: Pinata Cake
Feeling sweet? Thinking of sweetness just makes me want to eat cake, so I've decided to meet my friend Cheryl at her Bake-It-Yourself store in Taipei to learn how to make her scrumptiously sweet Piñata Cake. It's a cake that is also a piñata... what genius! - 0
Asian Cake Recipes By Category