Asian Vegetable Salad
- » Asian Cabbage Salad
Asian Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian cabbage salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian cabbage salad recipes.
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 107.257
Walnut Cabbage Salad
1) Shred the cabbage and sprinkle with the oil and lemon juice.
2) Leave the shredded cabbage to macerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3) Peel the oranges and separate into sections.
4) Peel the apple, core and chop it.
5) Peel the banana and... - 47.7473
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Mix cabbage, carrots, green pepper and onion.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup water; chill.
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup water.
Mix sugar, vinegar, celery seed, salt and pepper in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in softened gelatin.
Cool until slightly thickened; beat... - 46.8898
Cabbage And Lemon Salad
1) Remove the top portion of cabbage.
2) On a chopping board, press the cabbage firmly with the cut side down and shred it finely with a saw-edged, stainless steel knife.
3) Cover the cabbage with ice cold water and leave aside for 30... - 45.3076
Sweet And Sour Chicken And Cabbage
1. Flatten the chicken slightly with a mallet between 2 pieces of wax paper. Arrange the cutlets around the outside of a microwave-safe plate. Cover the chicken with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe paper toweling.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7... - 42.2934
Toss cabbage and cucumber with half of the dressing.
Combine rest of ingredients with balance of dressing.
In large bowl layer one-half cabbage mixture, then bean mixture, and top with remaining cabbage mixture.
Garnish with sliced radishes and olives.
Can be... - 40.8537
Sweet Sour Cabbage
1. Discard cabbage core and shred into ½ inch slices and keep aside.
2. Discard the seeds and cut chili into thin, short strips.
3. Take a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients, excluding oil, and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok,... - 40.422
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
Asian Cabbage Slaw
Combine the cabbage, carrots, and bell peppers in a serving bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and optional chili oil.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Set aside to... - 39.3378
1) Make a paste of peppers and peanuts in a blender or food processor.
2) Add sugar, salt, anchovy paste and lime juice in the pepper mixture, mix well.
3) In a large bowl, toss together cabbage, escarole, bamboo shoots and dressing, until mixed... - 38.7102
Red Cabbage And Mung Bean Sprouts Saute
1.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet and cook cabbage and sprouts in it for 5 minutes.
2.Add caraway seeds, sea salt and paprika and mix well.
3.Serve warm with broiled onions. - 37.5611
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the cucumber and pea pods. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the rice vinegar, salad oil, sesame oil, sugar, red chili paste (if desired), and salt. Pour over cucumber and pea pods, stirring to coat. Cover... - 37.2258
Combine cabbage, peppers, onion and carrot in large bowl.
Add vegetable stock, vinaigrette and Garden Blend; toss until mixed.
Cover; refrigerate 3 to 6 hours or until chilled and flavors blend.
For creamy slaw: Just before serving, drain and rinse slaw.
Stir... - 36.9848
1) In a large serving bowl, mix the shredded carrots and cabbage together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Refrigerate until serving time.
4) When ready to serve, pour the dressing... - 36.8035
Vinegar Cabbage Salad
Wash, shred, and drain the cabbage.
Thinly slice the onion, and separate it into rings.
In a salad bowl toss the cabbage, onion rings, and parsley to mix.
In a small bowl dissolve the sugar and salt in the vinegar and water.
Stir well until all the sugar is... - 36.4249
East Indies Cabbage Salad
East Indies Cabbage Salad is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible East Indies Cabbage Salad; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.5675
Asian Hot And Sour Slaw
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour vinegar mixture over cabbage mixture; toss well. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving. - 35.4673
Raw Papaya, Cabbage And Fresh Coconut Salad
Place the papaya, cabbage, cashew nuts and raisins into a bowl. Mix in the lime juice and sugar. Sprinkle a little fine salt. Mix and chill.
Place 1 1/2. tablespoon of pure ghee into a small karahi. Heat and add the curry leaves, green chillies and aniseeds... - 35.2226
Beet And Cabbage Salad
Shred cabbage and place in large bowl.
Add sliced beets.
In a small bowl, mix together beet juice, milk, and mayonnaise* Add vinegar, if desired.
Add onion (if desired) to cabbage and beets; toss well.
Pour dressing over vegetables and toss until... - 35.0856
1. Prepare the Creamy Sesame Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
2. Assemble the Salad: Layer the shredded Chinese cabbage, then the red... - 33.6316
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar, slowly stirring to make paste.
Add cream and lemon juice; stir to blend.
Refrigerate dressing and cabbage until ready to serve.
Will serve 28 to 32. - 33.5101
Salad Chow Mein
In large bowl, combine cabbage, mushrooms and onion.
Combine salad dressing and soy sauce; pour over cabbage mixture.
Just before serving, add noodles; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 33.34
Cabbage And Sprouts
1) In a saucepan, heat oil.
2) Saute the cabbage and sprouts in the hot oil until tender-crisp.
3) Sprinkle with rosemary and serve immediately. - 32.1791
Harvest Salad Bowl
1. Place the cabbage in a medium-size bowl; sprinkle with sugar; toss to mix; cover. Chill 30 minutes.
2. Blend the mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and pepper in cup; pour over cabbage; toss to mix well.
3. Divide salad greens evenly between 2... - 31.9228
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 31.9116
Core the cabbage and remove any tough outer leaves.
Shred the cabbage leaves finely and sprinkle with salt.
Rub the salt well into the leaves.
Place the salted leaves in a colander, cover with a weighted plate to extract excess moisture and set aside for half... - 25.0723
Asian Cabbage Slaw
I feel like I say this a lot, but this really is a family favorite! I promise you every time we get together this slaw will be there! It’s so easy and delicious and sometimes I eat an entire plate of it. It’s my Gogo’s recipe and it’s here to stay. I... - 0
Asian Cole Slaw - Vegan
This slaw is a great alternative to Cole slaw. It is light, fresh and delicious. You can make it gluten free by using gluten free soy sauce. Enjoy! - 0
Asian Cabbage Salad Recipes By Category
Asian Cabbage Salad Dish: