- » Asian Cabbage
Asian Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian cabbage recipes.
Raw Cabbage Greens Oriental Style
For all the raw food lovers, this video is a must watch. The recipe is packed with the goodness of raw veggies which is an excellent source of vitamins. Watch the chef prepare this dish step by step. - 63.9232
Asian Pork Cabbage Salad
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting the seasoning package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the seasoning package from the ramen noodles, the vinegar, salad oil, sugar, sesame oil, and... - 47.481
Asian Cabbage Slaw
Combine the cabbage, carrots, and bell peppers in a serving bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and optional chili oil.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Set aside to... - 39.3378
You May Also Like!
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Asian Cabbage Slaw
I feel like I say this a lot, but this really is a family favorite! I promise you every time we get together this slaw will be there! It’s so easy and delicious and sometimes I eat an entire plate of it. It’s my Gogo’s recipe and it’s here to stay. I... - 0
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 31.9116
Asian Cabbage And Tofu Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it becomes translucent.
4. Add the oregano, basil as well as a few grains of cayenne along with the cabbage.
5.... - 46.6401
Asian Style Spicy Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the peanut butter with the lime juice, fish sauce, water, sugar, garlic and Sriracha.
2. In a large bowl, toss the sliced napa and red cabbages with the carrots, peppers, cilantro and mint. Toss the coleslaw with the peanut dressing... - 31.1038
Asian Hot And Sour Slaw
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour vinegar mixture over cabbage mixture; toss well. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving. - 35.4673
Mix the pak choi in a bowl with the carrots, shallots, ginger, basil, coriander, mint, garlic, chilli and orange zest.
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, nam pla and sugar.
Slowly whisk in the oil until emulsified.
Add the dressing... - 39.4392
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 107.257
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
Asian Cole Slaw - Vegan
This slaw is a great alternative to Cole slaw. It is light, fresh and delicious. You can make it gluten free by using gluten free soy sauce. Enjoy! - 0
Spicy Asian Coleslaw
Planning for a party or get together? Then include this Asian coleslaw in your menu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation. With red and green vegetables, this tasty coleslaw adds a festive element. This... - 113.267
Asian Cabbage Recipes By Category