- » Asian Burger
Asian Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian burger recipes.
Asian Chicken Burgers
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a large bowl, add the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place in the refrigeartor for... - 42.0917
Asian Chicken Burgers
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
Shape into 4 patties.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for7-8 minutes, or according... - 34.5884
The ramen burger is gaining popularity in North America. Touted as the newest food craze, it's a clever sandwich using ramen noodles as the bun. Today, I'm going to show you how to make your own. Enjoy! - 0
How To Make A Ramen Burger Big Mac
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make your very own ramen burger Big Mac. Ramen burgers themselves have become a bit of a food craze, but Barry decides to take things up a notch by merging with a classic 3 bun McDonalds Big Mac vibe. The juices... - 0
You May Also Like!
Healthy Garbanzo Bean And Veggie Burger With Low-fat Asian Slaw
If you’re a vegetarian you are going to love this dish. Chef Binks shows you how to make a healthy veggie burger from scratch and serves it with a no-fat, Asian dressed pineapple coleslaw over whole wheat buns. Dr. Derek gives you the nutritional value and... - 102.761
Asian-style Fresh Tuna Burger
If you have some fresh tuna, turn it into delicious tender and tang burgers. This is a fantastic recipe that shows you how to turn fresh tuna chunk into mince and has Asian flavors added to it. These burgers served on buns topped with an avocado mayonnaise,... - 100.42
Here is a wonderful Asian style hamburger recipe. The chef here has presented the recipe in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home in just a few minutes. Try out this flavorful quick and easy hamburger recipe and rejoice! - 85.1403
Middle Eastern Lamb Burgers
1. Cucumber-Yogurt Relish: In a bowl combine cucumber, yogurt, mint and garlic. Season with salt to taste.
2. Burgers: In a bowl, beat egg; stir in green onions, raisins, bread crumbs, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Mix in ground lamb. Shape... - 31.7691
1. Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut the chicken into strips. Cut the veal into pieces.
2. Grind the veal and chicken in a meat grinder, using the finest blade.
3. Soak the bread in the milk and squeeze it dry. Mix the bread with the meat. Add... - 32.9271
1. Combine the tuna, Swiss cheese, potatoes, celery, radishes, parsley, onion, curry powder and the mayonnaise or salad dressing in a medium-size bowl; stir until well mixed; divide evenly among buttered rolls; wrap each roll in foil.
2. Bake in hot oven... - 31.3307
Mushroom Burger Mix
1) Finely chop the green pepper and onion and fry the vegetables in butter till they are soft.
2) Finely chop half of the mushrooms and fry when along with the onion and pepper for about 2 minutes.
3) Take the vegetables off the heat and add the eggs... - 43.8648
Vegetable Burger Mix
1) Saute the thinly sliced garlic and onion in butter and oil till they have softened.
2) Add the chopped mushrooms and aubergines to the onions and then add the tomatoes, seasonings and herbs. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes so that a bit of... - 43.3213
Spicy Beef Burger
Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
Mix all the ingredients together well and form the mixture into 4-6 patties.
Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serve them with good mustard and bread. - 29.1322
Mushroom Bacon Burgers
In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
Shape into four to five patties.
Grill over medium-hot heat or fry in a skillet for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. - 27.4624
Asian Burger Recipes By Category