- » Asian Brussels Sprout
Asian Brussels Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian brussels sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian brussels sprout recipes.
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
1. In a large saucepan, plunge the chestnuts into boiling water and blanch them for 15 minutes.
2. Drain chestnuts into a colander and refresh under cold tap water. Drain well and allow them stand until cool enough to handle.
3. While still warm, peel... - 35.3101
Brussels Sprouts With Tomato Olives And Bacon
1. Partially thaw Brussels sprouts in microwave at HIGH 3 1/2 minutes; cut sprouts in half. Set aside.
2. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in pan. Drain bacon on paper... - 25.4371
Bombay Brussels Sprouts
1. In a bowl, take mayonnaise, cheese, celery seed and curry powder and mix them well.
2. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over hot Brussels sprouts and serve hot. - 28.3146
Brussels Sprouts With Oriental Sauce
1 ln a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of unsalted water to a boil over moderately high heat.
Cut a small X into the base of each sprout to ensure that they cook evenly.
Add the Brussels sprouts and cook, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until just... - 37.2907
Spicy Stir Fried Sprouts
1. Cook the sprouts in boiling salted water for 3 mins, then drain.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, then stir-fry the chilli, garlic and ginger for 1 min. Add the sprouts, cook for 2 mins, then drizzle with the soy sauce. Give everything a final toss before serving. - 30.8963
Penny Wise Pork Platter
1. In a large kettle, add meat, water, onions, cloves and bay leaf. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat, and measure 1 cup of the liquid from the kettle for cooking the vegetables. Reserve. Return the kettle to the heat and cook till meat... - 40.5561
Mixed Vegetable Puree
Cut the parsnips and carrots into even-sized pieces.
Cook the parsnips, carrots and sprouts separately in boiling salted water: parsnips for 20 minutes, carrots for 15 minutes and sprouts for 8 minutes.
Sieve or blend each vegetable separately... - 34.7355
Bean & Celery Root Soup
Prepare celery root, cutting it into 1/2-inch cubes and submerging immediately in acidulated water.
Heat oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat; add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Stir in flour; cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Gradually... - 39.4999
In A Jam Kabobs
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, heat marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; add chicken and marinate, if desired, 30 minutes.
On four 9 or 10-inch wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken and brussel... - 30.8913
In A Jam Kabobs
In medium glass bowl, combine marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger.
Heat at high2 1/2 to 3 minutes; add chicken and marinate, if desired, 30 minutes.
On four 9 or 10-inch wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken and brussel... - 32.6758
1. Place the oil and onions in a large pan and cook until soft without browning, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the curry powder and cook very gently for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
4. Gradually add the Marmite dissolved in the hot... - 44.6669
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water till barely tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, garlic, celery seed, parsley flakes, salt, basil, and pepper; cover and shake well.
Place Brussels sprouts,... - 38.3159
Blue Plate Lamb Kebabs
1) Into a shallow pan place the lamb cubes
2) Mix together the oil, salt, herb and pepper measuring 1 cup
3) Rub the mixture over the lamb and allow to rest
4) Place the lamb into the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours or overnight,... - 42.6626
Vegetable Meat Kabobs
Cook yams, covered, in enough boiling salted water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes, drain.
Cool; peel and cut into 1-inch chunks.
Cook sprouts in boiling salted water 5 minutes; drain.
Cut meat in 1-inch cubes.
In bowl mix oil, vinegar, celery seed, dressing... - 36.6937
Cook desired vegetable according to package directions except omit salt; drain.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan blend water and wine into Gravy Base.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in desired shredded... - 29.087
Skewered Vegetables Teriyaki
Bring 2 inches of water to boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add Brussels sprouts, reduce heat and simmer covered for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain vegetables and immerse... - 36.416
Tempeh Veggie Kabobs
Jon braves the night time zombie apocalypse to grill up some tempeh veggie kabobs. - 130.09