- » Asian Broccoli
Asian Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian broccoli recipes.
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
This recipe can be made in a snap once you have all of your ingredients ready. It is easy, delicious and frugal! Make it for dinner tonight and serve it with white rice. Make sure you serve it immediately so be ready to eat as soon as you are done! - 130.242
Potatoes Au Gratin With Asian Broccoli
To start off the New Year, I wanted to share a meatless meal that sure to be a hit – Potatoes au Gratin with a side of Asian Broccoli. Of course, you can serve these dishes with meat or fish. However, the two together, make a great tasting, satisfying... - 128.093
Beef With Broccoli
When you want a recipe that balances your diet with meat and vegetables, you should be making this Asian Beef with Broccoli. In the video, chef is making it very easily by mixing the seasonings and adding to the browned beef. And cooking broccoli by all means... - 119.433
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
Beef with Broccoli is a great meal to cook for lunch or dinner. This is a combination of simple ingredients: beef meat, broccoli and sauce. The steps in cooking this is very simple and easy to follow. This recipe is delightful to eat with rice. - 116.639
Stir Fried Seitan And Broccoli
Seitan is a great ingredient to replace meat. Make it yourself or buy it off the rack, its delicious and healthy too! In this video, you can learn how to prepare a stir fry using seitan. This dish makes a beautiful presentation with its vegetable green, mixed... - 115.764
This makes a great side dish and marinade for all veggies. - 93.4827
Oriental Beef Mushroom Broccoli
Would you like to try a healthy yet delicious recipe for dinner tonight? Try this Oriental Beef Mushroom Broccoli. The dish is a perfect blend of flavors and can be easily prepared at home. Do not give this one a miss. - 76.5203
S1e3 : How To Make Beef And Broccoli
Are you one of those who loves to mix their meat with their veggies? If yes, then you are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the delicious Beef And Broccoli. A great combination of meet and veggies sautéed together and served as a main dish. - 74.2826
Oriental Gingered Vegetables
1) In a pan heat water and add beans, broccoli, carrots, and asparagus.
2) Steam until crisp-tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
4) Heat oil and add mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic.
5) Saute... - 48.4586
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.9656
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry With Tomatoes And Broccoli
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the garlic, and sesame oil.
Toss well and marinate for 20 minutes.
In a cup, combine the broth, wine (if using), cornstarch, and the... - 47.058
Tofu And Broccoli With Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
2.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together soya sauce, tofu , broth mix and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
4. Drain the tofu and keep the marinade aside.
5. Spray nonstick... - 46.9432
Broccoli Mushroom Layers
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Break the broccoli into flowerets, steam until tender-crisp and keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
4) In the... - 46.6039
Oriental Chicken With Broccoli Rabe
1. Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a nonstick wok or skillet.
2. Do not allow oil to smoke.
3. Add ginger and garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
4. Add chicken and mushroom and stir it for 3 more minutes.
5. Remove from skillet.
6. Stir remaining olive... - 46.5719
Spicy Curried Beef And Broccoli
1) Using a large sharp knife,make very thin strips by slicing and put aside.
2) Remove the shallot's and garlic and chop fine.
3) Now cut the hot chile crosswise into thin rings.
4) Remove the peel and finely grate the ginger.
5) Squeeze the... - 46.2946
Mushroom Broccoli Stroganoff
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 8 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, salt, basil, sour cream, and 1/2 cup each of the jack cheese and Cheddar... - 46.0896
Stir Fried Chicken With Broccoli Red Onions And Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, put the chicken strips and stir well after seasoning them with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together peanut oil and safflower oil in it.
3) Take a wok or a large, deep,... - 45.903
Hoisin Tofu And Broccoli
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the water, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and broth mix.
2) Mix well to dissolve the cornstarch and keep aside.
3) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the peanut oil.
4) To this, add the garlic.
5) Over high heat, cook for 30... - 45.8892
Broccoli Bulgur Stir Fry
In a saucepan bring 2 cups water to boiling.
Add the bouillon granules; stir till dissolved.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir in the bulgur wheat and let stand for 1 hour; drain.
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, lemon peel, and 1/3... - 45.8144
Potatoes Stuffed With Spinach And Broccoli
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) Pierce the potatoes 3-4 times with a fork, rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes until tender.
3) Remove the potatoes from oven, halve them vertically... - 45.7004
Strip Steaks With Broccoli And Spicy Orange Sauce
1.Sprinkle salt, pepper and flour on the steaks.
2.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet on medium high flame.
3.Put the steaks in it and cook for 6 minutes by turning one time.
4.Put the chicken on a cutting board and cover with foil.
5.Put... - 45.4729
Broccoli And Corn Stir Fry
1) Break up the broccoli head in florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat oil and add ginger, garlic and chilies to sauté.
3) Add broccoli florets. Season with salt and stir for couple of minutes.
4) Add corn and pour the liquid. Allow it to cook... - 45.1755
Broccoli Cashew Chicken
1) Combine together the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, vinegar and cornstarch. Set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, combine together 1 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
3) Add the chicken cubes and stir well to coat them. Set aside.
4) Heat... - 44.9327
Creamy Chicken And Broccoli
Place eggs in a small saucepan.
Add warm water to cover.
Bring to boiling over high heat.
Reduce the heat.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Pour off hot water.
Fill saucepan with cold water.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
Peel and slice eggs.
Meanwhile, cook... - 44.7448
Lentil Broccoli Soup
1. Sort rinsed lentils.
2. Take a Dutch oven or saucepan, add lentils, cardamom, onions, celery, carrots, cinnamon, bell peppers, pepper and stock.
3. Allow the mixture to come to boil.
4. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for half an hour or till... - 44.6255
Curried Chicken And Broccoli
In a saucepan add broccoli to 1/2 cup boiling water.
Return to boiling.
Cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, for cheese sauce, in a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, curry powder, and lemon juice.
Evenly... - 44.4274
Pork And Broccoli Stir Fry
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Set the sliced pork aside.
For sauce, in a bowl stir together water, oyster sauce, rice wine or dry white wine, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high... - 44.3801
Combine boiling water and bulgur in a medium bowl; stir well.
Let stand 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Arrange broccoli in a steamer basket over boiling water; cover and steam 3 minutes.
Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Add broccoli and next 4... - 44.3254
Sauteed Broccoli With Spring Onions
1)In boiling water blanch broccoli for 4-5 minutes then drain and refresh thoroughly.
2)In a skillet, heat butter with oil and add broccoli, spring onions and garlic and... - 44.018
Broccoli With Water Chestnuts Salad
1. Thaw the broccoli and drain.
2. Chop the larger pieces small.
3. In a bowl, combine broccoli and water chestnuts.
4. In a cup, stir together soy sauce, oil, sugar and red-pepper seasoning.
5. Pour this dressing over vegetable mixture... - 43.8706
Crispy Chilli Beef With Broccoli
1. Dredge the steak strips in cornflour.
2. Blend soy sauce, lime juice and sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large wok or skillet, pour 2 cm of oil and heat over a high flame.
4. When oil is smoking hot, Add coated steak strips and fry... - 43.8281
Beef With Broccoli
1) In an oblong baking dish, heat the oil in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in the beef, garlic and ginger, then cook in the microwave for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, stirring twice.
3) Stir in the broccoli, cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 43.8104
Microwaved Beef And Broccoli
In oblong baking dish, heat oil at high2 minutes.
Stir in beef, garlic and ginger.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes; stir twice.
Heat, covered, with plastic wrap, at high5 to 6 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp tender; stir once.
Stir in... - 43.5873
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with butter.
3. In a skillet, melt butter and sautÃ© onions and mushrooms.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients .
5. Into the greased casserole, pour the... - 43.5368
Beef With Broccoli
Partially freeze steak; slice diagonally across grain into 3- x Winch strips.
Combine 1 tablespoon dry sherry, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl; stir... - 43.4205
1. In a pan in 1 1/2 teaspoons oil saute celery and remove.
2. In a mixture of soy sauce, salt, sugar and ginger marinate beef 5 minutes.
3. In a pan of 1 1/2 teaspoons oil saute until some pink remains in beef; remove.
4. In a saucepan of salted water... - 43.2639
Oriental Noodles And Broccoli
1.Prepare the noodles by following the directions on the package and strian.
2.Take a serving dish, put the noodles in it and pour cooked broccoli over it.
3.Put the lid on and chill.
4.Take the container of food proceesor, put peanut... - 43.0712
Stir Fried Chicken With Broccoli
Cut chicken into thin strips about 1 1/2 in/4 cm long; set aside.
In wok or large heavy skillet, heat oil over high heat.
Gradually add chicken to wok with half of the gingerroot; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Remove from wok and set aside.
Add onion and stir-fry... - 43.0575
Indonesian Tempeh And Broccoli Stir Fry
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the stir-fry sauce and broth; set aside.
Heat a nonstick wok or large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
Add the oil and cook the tempeh and onion,... - 43.0241
Stir Fry Broccoli
1) Combine the first 5 ingredients, stir, and set aside.
2) Was broccoli in cold water, trim off the large outer leaves, and remove tough ends of stalks.
3) Cut the stalks diagonally into 1-inch thick pieces and if stalks are more than 1 inch in... - 42.9739
1) Cut the broccoli into 1 inch thick slices lengthwise.
2) In a skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the scallions and broccoli for 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, gin, sugar, Ac-€™cent ant water.
4) Pour the soy sauce... - 42.9219
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 42.8901
Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine brown sugar and next 6... - 42.832
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1) In a wok or large frying pan, add the pineapple juice.
2) Over medium-high heat, bring the juice to a boil.
3) Gradually add the broccoli, peppers and onions and toss well.
4) Over medium-high heat, stir-fry the mixture for 5 minutes.
5) To this,... - 42.8257
1) Into a steamer, bring the water to boil
2) using a sharp knife, cut the stems off the broccoli and into strips
3) Place them in the steamer and steam till tender
4) Into a bowl beat the egg yolk
5) Add the vinegar to the yolk and beat well
6) Then... - 42.8202
Braised Escarole And Broccoli Rabe
1) Wash escarole and broccoli rabe leaves. Drain excess water and pat dry.
2)Trim base of broccoli rabe stems and discard. Cut the rest of the stems, leaves and tops into 4-inch lengths.
3) In a saute pan, heat oil and stir in butter... - 42.4628
Chicken With Broccoli
1) Slice the chicken breasts into fine strips.
2) Chop the broccoli into florets. If the stems are tough, slice through them or simply discard.
3) In a wok, melt butter. Stir-fry the chicken strips. Season with salt and pepper. Cook till... - 42.4152
Clean and trim the broccoli and cut into flowerets.
Place in a pan, cover with water, sprinkle with salt and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Prepare the white sauce by melting the four tablespoons butter in... - 42.3064
Broccoli With Fresh Mushrooms
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil is hot, add broccoli, sugar, and salt; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add water, cover and cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli is tender-crisp (about 3 minutes), adding more water,... - 41.8427
Microwaved Beef And Broccoli
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat oil 2 minutes.
Stir in beef, garlic and ginger; heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, stirring twice.
Add broccoli and heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 41.3854
Broccoli With Pine Nuts & Rice
Toast pine nuts in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Pour out of pan and set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high.
To pan, add oil, rice, raisins, and chili powder.
Cook, stirring, until rice is opaque... - 41.089
Steamed Broccoli With Black Peppercorn Butter
1. Remove the tough stalks and outer leaves of broccoli and wash it thoroughly.
2. Slice broccoli into spears.
3. Steam broccoli spears for 8 to 12 minutes or till crispy tender. Or, take a saucepan, add small amount of boiling salted... - 40.7039
Sliced Roast Duck With Broccoli
1. Take out as many bones of the duck as possible and stirfry the duck meat in a wok of hot oil for a minute
2. Add the blanched broccoli to it, along with ginger and seasoning and stir till every piece is well coated
3. When it begins to thicken a... - 38.9465
Tri Color Noodles With Broccoli
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook broccoli 2 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove to serving bowl; reserve liquid in pot.
2. Return liquid in pot to a boil. Add noodles; cook 7-9 minutes, or until tender; drain and reserve.
3. Meanwhile, in large nonstick... - 37.7668
Soy Braised Broccoli
Remove the tough ends of the broccoli.
Cut broccoli into 1-inch thick slices lengthwise.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the scallions and broccoli 5 minutes.
Mix the soy sauce, gin, sugar, Ac'cent, and water.
Pour over the broccoli.
Cover and cook over low... - 36.4745
Broccoli Rice Melange
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine uncooked rice, broccoli, and onion.
Add evaporated skim milk and mushroom soup.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in Cheddar cheese.
Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6... - 36.1767
1. Wash and cut broccoli. Let drip dry.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium/high heat. Add broccoli and stir to coat broccoli with oil. Cover and cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Mix water, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger. Pour... - 36.1625
Peanut Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Drain chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry chicken in batches until cooked through; remove... - 35.621
Broccoli Mushroom Spaghetti
Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
Stir in mushrooms, margarine, salt and pepper.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are hot, about 5 minutes.
Cook spaghetti as directed on package; drain.
Toss spaghetti, broccoli mixture,... - 34.6757
Fusilli With Broccoli, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Black Olives
In a large skillet, saute the garlic in oil until it's sizzling.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the fusilli and the grated cheese.
Cover the pan and cook on low, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli spears are separated and barely tender, about... - 34.194
Broccoli With Peanut Butter Sauce
1. Drain the broccoli and tip into a warmed serving dish. Keep warm
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium low flame
3. Add and sauté peanuts for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and heat through, stirring for 2 minutes.
5. Spoon... - 32.9894
Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Put the broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic.
Cook for 1 minute on a medium heat then add the broccoli.
Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce and vegetable stock.
Stir-fry for a further... - 32.9327
Braised Broccoli Rabe
Coat a large saucepan with olive-oil cooking spray and place over medium heat.
Add the garlic and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly browned.
Add the broccoli rabe and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2... - 32.9193
Broccoli With Lemon Ginger Sauce
1. Wash and cut broccoli into spears. Steam to desired tenderness. Prepare sauce while steaming.
2. Mix mayonnaise, cream, lemon juice, ginger, salt and pepper. Heat slowing and stirring constantly, in a double broiler or over very low heat.
3. Pour sauce... - 31.2518
Broccoli And Celery Oriental
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, broccoli, celery and green onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in pimento, gravy and soy sauce. Cover; microwave... - 30.8364
Prepare broccoli; cut off stalks and reserve for another use.
Steam flowerets just until tender when pierced (5 to 8 minutes).
Turn into a bowl.
Stir together vinegar, sugar, and soy; pour over warm broccoli and mix well.
Drain immediately and serve. - 30.7849
Chicken With Broccoli Rabe And Apple
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 7-10 minutes.
2 Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add the broccoli rabe and... - 30.5111
Wash broccoli; remove outer leaves and tough part of stalks.
Cut broccoli length wise into uniform spears, following the branching lines.
Cook, covered, in 1-inch of boiling, lightly salted water 10 to 15 minutes or till spears are crisp-tender.
In a saucepan... - 30.3151
Broccoli In Garlic Lemon Butter
Discard any thick, coarse ends, and steam or boil the broccoli for 8-10 minutes, until just tender.
Be careful not to overcook so it remains green and slightly crisp.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan with the rest of the ingredients over low... - 29.9601
Asian Pork And Broccoli
1. Whisk together 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, the broth, and sugar in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
2. Combine the pork, the remaining 1 tablespoon sherry, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 1... - 29.809
Beef And Broccoli With Soy Sauce Dressing
In a large salad bowl combine broccoli, beef, red pepper, mushrooms, bean sprouts and water chestnuts; season well with pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad just before serving. - 28.2188
Oriental Stir Fried Broccoli
1. Cut broccoli spears into 1- or 2-inch lengths.
2. Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Add broccoli, onion, mushrooms and soy sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, over high heat 2 or 3 minutes, or until broccoli is just tender. Serve at once. - 25.5872
Hijiki With Broccoli & Creamy Garlic Dressing
Bring water to a boil, add broccoli stems and cook until bright green or 2- 3 minutes. Remove stems with a slotted spoon and drain in a colander. Repeat with broccoli florets for 1-2 minutes. Add hijiki to the water and cook 15 minutes. Combine with Creamy... - 14.5954
Calamari And Broccoli Stir-fry
1. Heat a wok with oil in it. Add the onion, saute till it gets caramelized.
2. Add the broccoli florets and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Then add the calamari rings, fish sauce and oyster sauce. Stir fry till the calamari is cooked and the water... - 0
Stir-fry Chicken With Broccoli
1. In a steamer boil water and place the broccoli, steam for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the broccoli from the steamer and run cold water over it. Set aside.
3. In a bowl take chicken and add in the rice wine, soy sauce, egg white and corn starch. Mix... - 0
Stir-fried Shrimp And Broccoli
1)In a bowl combine the shrimp with the cooking wine(optional), salt and black pepper powder. Set it aside to marinate and for the flavors to combine well.
2)Start to boil 3 cups of water in a medium sauce pan to save time while you get ready... - 0
Asian Broccoli Recipes By Category