- » Asian Breakfast
Asian Breakfast Recipes
Asian breakfast, the first meal comsumed by the Asians in a day, is very diversified. The eating patterns vary from country to country. Carbohydrates form an important part of the Asian breakfast meal. Japanese ... More »
Black Beans Mackerel Porridge
Looking for a healthy and tasty porridge? Try Black beans mackerel porridge. This is a perfect meal as it is neither too light nor too heavy. It is healthy and tasty and can be served with plain rice. Garnish with freshly cut pepper strips and cucumber for... - 122.363
Asian Fluffy Hot Steamed Eggs
If you love Pan-Asian food, then you will definitely enjoy this dish. To me it is more of a breakfast essential, and also love the pungency of the fish sauce going in there. It is healthy and one can have it almost everyday. Enjoy this video from Maangchi! - 120.792
Black Rice Pudding With Mango
Running out of ideas for breakfast? Here is some great information on Black Rice as well as a great breakfast recipe suggestion. There are a number of ways by which you can soften and cook the black rice before using. Watch and learn! - 109.6
Red Bean Cake
Looking for a cake which is uncommon? Try this Red bean cake from Asian cuisine. It is a red bean mixture sandwiched between two mini pancakes. This cake is made with azuki beans in China and Japan. - 101.802
1. Pour in the olive oil to the heated pan.
2. Add in the onions and fry until translucent.
3. Followed by the tomatoes, stir well. Season with salt and black Pepper.
4. Add in the garlic and mix with the tomatoes and onions.
5. Stir in the peppers... - 95.8423
Rice And Eggs Scramble With Mushrooms
What to do with the left over rice in the fridge? Well, Peekaboo mom does well of rustling up a quick scramble with eggs, mushrooms and left over rice that is replete with taste. A good way of incorporating big flavors with ingredients which are readily... - 90.8093
Baked Egg Piyoka
Take a look at this excellent video that demonstrates an absolutely amazing egg recipe. The recipe is so super simple and can be prepared anytime for a delicious and healthy meal. Watch the impressive video to make this easy appetizing egg dish. Try out.. - 87.9743
Easy Banan Bread
In this video, Chef has tried to show a very easy banana bread recipe, however he has not mentioned the quantity of ingredients which is crucial for making any bread. Moreover, the video is in Filipino, so it would be useful only for those who know the... - 87.3538
Daikon With Kombu And Shitake
This recipe is a very important recipe and everyone should definitely watch this video. In this video chef Christina shows you how to prepare Daikon with Kombu and Shitake. If you are wondering why this dish is so important, because this particular dish... - 80.6148
Easy Banana Salad
If you are very busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy banana salad. With EJ you can learn to make such fantastic delights in minutes. Gear up for an extremely enjoyable treat whenever you are hungry. - 78.197
Fresh Cut Pomelo
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and fresh Pomelo. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. All you need to do is cut it up. - 76.0825
Korean Tomato Sandwich
One of the wonderful ways to enjoy fresh summer tomatoes is to cut them and squeeze them inside a sandwich. Just add dollops of mayo to it and you are done. Big Bear Ron shows how to make this simple sandwich at home. - 60.4514
Moroccan Egg Sandwich
Like Eggs for breakfast? These solar cooked eggs Moroccan style will do you good for breakfast! A video devoid of any audio directions, so watch the video for more! - 50.6595
Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale
Time to pamper your palate with this Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale recipe. I prepare this yummy dish for Breakfast every month or even more often.Do try this recipe of Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by... - 49.067
Chinese Style Vermicelli
1. In a large pan, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
2. Add vermicelli, stir and heat until it boils again.
3. Boil for 8-10 minutes or follow packet instructions; stir occasionally.
4. In a colander or sieve, place carrots, zucchini and snap... - 48.8181
1) In a small bowl, mix together tomatoes, feta, pastrami, onion, and 2 tablespoons of parsley and keep aside.
2) Take a bowl and beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in it.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 teaspoons... - 48.3577
Puny's Banana Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Cream the oil and sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer until light and creamy.
Beat in the eggs.
Add the bananas and mix well.
In a separate bowl, sift together... - 47.8967
Dairy Free Date Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 350Â°.
2) In a bowl add dates with boiling water. Keep aside.
3) in a mixing bowl sift the next four ingredients together.
4) Blend together margarine and egg.
5) Mix date and water mixture to it.
6) Using a... - 47.3576
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
3) Add the peppers and cook, stirring, until softened, for 8 to 10 minutes.
4) Add the pastrami and shallots and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in the... - 46.9681
Wholesome Korean Breakfast
A standard Korean breakfast typically includes fried eggs, kimchi, rice and other dish. In this video, Big Bear Ron puts together a wholesome Korean breakfast that not only bursts with flavors, but also health. A truly oriental way to kick-start your day! - 46.5513
1) Spray a large-sized non stick skillet with the cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
2) Add in the carrots, onion, broccoli, peppers and ginger root. Saute till the vegetables become tender.
3) In a bowl, mix together eggs, egg... - 46.2277
Vermicelli With Vegetables
1. Take a 2-quart glass measuring pitcher and add salt and water into it. Wrap it with plastic and microwave it for 9 minutes at high and bring it to boil.
2. Put vermicelli into the boiling water and microwave it by covering for about 6 minutes at... - 46.1823
1. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
2. Into large mixing bowl measure KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk.
3. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
4. Put in honey, oil, molasses and egg. Beat well.... - 45.943
Crispy Coconut Waffles
Set aside 1/2 cup coconut.
Put remaining 1 1/2 cups coconut in saucepan with milk and heat to scalding.
Cool to room temperature and squeeze as much liquid as possible from mixture through several thicknesses of cheesecloth; discard coconut.
Beat egg whites... - 45.1406
Gold And Silver Omelette
1) Soak vermicelli in warm water for sometime.
2) Arrange rempah and fry gently in oil until it emits scent.
3) Mix it to the coconut cream and simmer until thickened.
4) In a hot omelette pan on medium heat, cook the eggs.
5) Beat the... - 45.0428
Cheese Rice Omelette
In saucepan blend soup with milk; stir in chili powder, onion powder, and pepper.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, beat whites till frothy; add 2 tablespoons water and salt.
Beat till stiff.
Beat yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Fold yolks,... - 44.9511
Oriental Vegetable Wontons
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well; set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
Process until mixture is minced, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Place vegetable mixture evenly on top corner of... - 44.3907
looking for a complete meal that comes with meat and vegetables? try this healthy dish from the Philippines! it's rich in tomato sauce which is known to have lycopene---a phytochemical. recent human clinical trials and clinical studies suggests that lycopene... - 44.2344
Cook the vermicelli in the pressure cooker at high (15 lb) pressure for 3 minutes.
Drain pasta well and return it to the cooker with 25 g (1 oz) butter, toss well, then put the vermicelli in a hot ovenproof dish and keep it hot.
Meanwhile lightly fry the... - 43.7369
Asian Style Frittata
In a large skillet on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 3 or 4 minutes.
Stir the optional garlic and the broccoli into the onions and continue to saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and peppers to the skillet.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs with... - 43.6313
Rhubarb And Strawberry Breakfast Crisp
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
Place the chopped rhubarb and strawberries in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the flour and sugar and toss to combine.
Bake for 10 minutes.
For the topping, mix the muesli, flour and sugar together in a large bowl, add the... - 43.6147
Lay the courgette slices in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with the nutmeg and pour over the milk.
Leave to soak for 30 minutes, then drain off the milk, reserving 2 tablespoons.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the courgette slices, onion and garlic and fry until... - 43.1652
Whole Wheat Date Bread
Pour boiling water over dates; set aside to cool.
Cream shortening and sugar together; add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
Sift flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together.
Stir in whole wheat flour and nuts.
Stir date mixture into creamed... - 43.0941
Pal Appam Or Hoppers
Roast rice flour lightly without addition of fat in a deep vessel.
To the coarse rice flour, add 200 ml. of water and cook to porridge consistency.
Add this and the toddy to the rice flour and knead to a soft dough.
Leave overnight to ferment.
Grate coconut... - 42.6345
Orange And Grapefruit Segments In Lemon Juice
1) In a shallow dish,prepare the oranges and grapefruit with the help of a sharp knife, so that no juice is lost by slicing off the top and bottom of each fruit,removing all the pith and outer membrane with the peel.
2) Base the fruit on one... - 42.5473
Apple's Cheese Omelette
Peel and core apples; slice into a bowl.
Add lemon juice, nutmeg, and cinnamon; mix lightly.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Stir in apple mixture and onion.
Cook, stirring often, just until apples begin to brown 6... - 42.5451
Interesting dish made fro parties, special meals, etc. Comes from the republic of Georgia. The accompanying phot is of a beet pkhali. - 42.4842
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper. Whisk well and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized wok, combine butter and garlic.
3. Once butter melts, add onions and peppers and mix well. SautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 to 5... - 42.3378
Maneish Be Zaatar (a Spicy Lebanese Breakfast Bread)
In a small bowl, mix the yeast with the sugar and water.
Stir to dissolve and let it rest for ten minutes.
Meanwhile, place the flour in a bowl.
Add the mashed potato, olive oil, yeast mixture and salt, stirring well.
Knead well until a smooth and satiny... - 42.1795
Crepes With Asian Fruits
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
Add the milk and eggs and beat until smooth, then add the sugar and beat again.
Heat a non-stick pan (preferably a crepe pan), using a spray oil if you have one, or a drizzle of vegetable oil if... - 42.0963
Preparation To clean squid, separate head and tentacles from body.
Cut off tentacles just above eyes, then remove and discard hard beak at center of tentacles.
Rinse tentacles and set aside.
Discard remainder of head.
Pull out still pen from body.
Slit body... - 41.8854
Eggplant And Cheddar Omelette
Soak the eggplant in a bowl of cold water for 1/2 hour.
Dry eggplant well.
Place 3 tablespoons of olive oil into skillet.
Add eggplant and garlic or garlic powder.
Saute until eggplant begins to brown.
Add tomato sauce and heat through.
Heat... - 41.2708
Scrambled Eggs And Peppers
1.Break the eggs and beat them slightly using a fork.
2.Add water, vegetable seasoning and kelp to the eggs.
3.Heat oil in a skillet and add onion and peppers to it.
4.Saute them well.
5.Add eggs to the skillet and stir... - 40.9354
Homemade Fish Buns
Homemade fish buns can be healthy. You can adapt this bun recipe to your own taste. - 40.6392
Vermicelli With Mushrooms And Pine Nuts
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and chopped onion; saute until tender.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and... - 40.1285
1. Mix yeast in tepid water.
2. Add to flours with salt and sugar.
3. Mix well and leave to ferment for about 10 hours.
4. Add coconut milk. Mix well.
5. Place a fry-pan over a slow fire. Grease the pan lightly with gingelly oil or melted butter.
6. Pour in a... - 40.0372
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, pepper, scallion, bean sprouts, water, soy sauce and broth mix
3. In a 9" skillet with a removable handle, heat oil over medium flame, add egg mixture and cook... - 39.9184
1. Boil the vermicelli.
2. Mix with curd, chopped green chillies, salt and ginger.
3. Heat oil.
4. Fry mustard seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves and whole red chilli.
5. Pour over vermicelli mixture.
6. Mix well and serve with pickles. - 39.5604
1) Take a bowl and add the sugar, eggs and rice in it.
2) Stir them well.
3) Take a small fry pan and melt some butter.
4) Pour a little rice batter in order to make a small pancake.
5) Let it cook for a few minutes until it gets browned and crisp.
6)... - 38.765
Its a easy and quick recipe. When any guest come at home and in a short time sereve food its quickly prepare. - 38.5048
Melt butter in a nonstick skillet or omelet pan.
Tilt pan to cover well with butter.
Beat eggs with cream, salt, and pepper.
Pour into pan and tilt pan to spread eggs to edges of pan.
Cook over a low flame until eggs begin to set.
Loosen eggs from sides of... - 38.4674
Break eggs into a small bowl and add salt, pepper, and water.
Beat with a fork just enough to mix yolks and whites.
In a 7 to 8-inch omelet pan with a nonstick finish, over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 teaspoons of the butter and heat until foam begins to... - 38.4668
Tofu Pepper Taco With Pineapple Salsa
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes; drain well on towels.
Gently mix with sesame oil, soy sauce, pepper, and garlic.
Let stand 5 to 15 minutes.
Arrange radicchio leaves on plates and fill with jicama; set aside.
Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan on... - 38.3708
In a large skillet, heat the oil, and saute the anchovies, shallots, sweet red pepper, olives, and raisins over very low heat until the anchovies have dissolved into the oil and the vegetables are soft.
Turn off the heat; stir in the parsley and the hot red... - 38.2968
Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup of the lukewarm water, add sugar and set aside in a warm place until it rises and foams (approx 10-I5 minutes).
Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl and place in a warm oven for a few minutes to warm slightly.
Pour... - 38.2571
Black Rice Pudding
Rice has been a central part of many people’s daily diet for centuries, and to this day it’s still one of the most important foods in many different parts of the world. For years brown rice has been a staple in our house but these days I’m transitioning... - 38.1174
Melt margarine in 10-inch skillet.
Beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until blended.
Pour into skillet.
Cook over low heat; as mixture begins to set, lift with spatula to let uncooked portion go to bottom of pan.
When almost set, sprinkle with cheese and... - 38
Breakfast Time Mincemeat
Squeeze the juice from the oranges and lemons, strain and reserve in a bowl.
Put the skins and pulp into a saucepan, cover with water and cook gently until soft enough to puree in a blender; don't drown them with water or you will lose too much of the... - 37.9626
1) Into a bowl mix the tofu and rice together
2) Add in the lemon juice, salt, potato flour, walnuts and mix well
3) Onto a hot greased griddle, drop spoonfuls of the batter to make a 4 inch pancake
4) Fry till the bottom side of the pancake is evenly... - 37.9219
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad has a Matchless taste.The Lime Juice and Chilli Powder gives the Cottage Cheese Salad Exhilarating taste. - 37.6748
Japanese Morning Delight
1 In a bowl, beat the eggs well.
2 Add the remaining ingredients.
3 Into hot nonstick skillet, pour the egg mixture using a large spoon.
4 Cook gently on both the sides until golden brown.
5 Serve hot. - 37.4909
Noodles Sprouts is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs vegetables. Specially great for kids holiday. - 37.1048
Swiss Cheese Omelette
Melt margarine until hot in a 6 1/2-inch non stick skillet or omelet pan that has a flameproof handle.
Combine egg, water, and salt in small bowl and beat with wire whisk.
Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook until bottom is lightly browned and... - 36.876
Country Style Eggs
1. Arrange bacon on roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with a paper towel. Cook in microwave oven 4 to 6 minutes at HIGH, or until done. Crumble bacon and set aside.
2. Put butter, potato, onion and green pepper into a 2 1/2-quart 10-inch... - 36.7276
Thin layered blini with melted butter.. a true Royal Russian breakfast! Best eaten with sour cream, jams and honey. - 36.5176
Nargolio Kolmi No Pulao
1. Boil the rice in a large pan of salted water. Pound the lemon grass and add it to the rice. When soft, strain the rice in a colander and remove the lemon grass.
2. Heat the saffron gently on an iron skillet and when crisp, crumble with your finger tips on... - 36.5163
Chived Cheese Omelette
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with water, chives, salt, and pepper.
In a 1-inch skillet, heat butter until it begins to sizzle.
Pour in egg mixture.
When edges set, tilt pan while lifting edges of omelet so that uncooked eggs flow to bottom of pan.
While top of... - 36.4917
Puffy Cheese Omelette
1. Separate eggs into 2 large bowls.
2. Beat egg whites with rotary beater until stiff but not dry.
3. Using same beater, without washing, beat egg yolks about 2 minutes. Remove beater and stir in salt, pepper and 1/4 cup grated cheese.
4. Pour yolk mixture... - 36.3194
Healthy, multigrain, nutritious, low fat, high-fibre recipe - 36.1294
1. Heat the milk over stove or in the microwave to scalding point.
2. Add the Butter Buds to the hot milk and stir until blended.
3. Stir in couscous and raisins.
4. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes until couscous absorbs milk and swells.
5.... - 36.1236
Atayef With Atter Syrup
Dissolve the yeast and sugar together in 1/ 2 cup of the lukewarm water.
Stand in a warm place until it begins to bubble for approx 10 minutes.
Sift the flour into a warm bowl and make a well in the centre, then pour in the yeast mixture and rub it into the... - 35.7569
Hawaiian French Toast
Hawaiian French Toast is a tasty bread preparation that my children having for breakfast. Try this wonderful Hawaiian French Toast recipe. - 35.134
Home Made Mini Bread
1. In mixing bowl combine flour,sugar,yeast,and salt,mix on low speed for one minute
2.add water and mix on low speed for one minute.
3.combine butter and kneed until smooth and elastic.about 10-15 minutes.(medium speed)
4.cover the dough(towel)and let rising... - 35.0954
Spicy Prawn And Mushroom Omelette
1. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, green chillies, salt, fresh coriander, onion and tomato puree.
2. Separate the eggs. Beat the whites until stiff, then beat in the yolks. Set aside.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan, add the spice... - 34.8186
Scrambled Egg Soufflé
Heat the butter in a small flying pan over medium-low heat.
When melted, add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to color.
Add the garlic, cayenne pepper, chile, and tomatoes, stirring.
Quickly whisk the eggs as if to scramble, and add... - 34.0436
Cottage Cheese Omelette
In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese and chives; set aside.
Beat eggs with water, basil, and pepper.
In an 8-inch omelet pan or skillet, heat butter until it sizzles.
Pour egg mixture into skillet.
Tilt pan while lifting edges of omelet so uncooked eggs... - 33.9926
1. First prepare the filling. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the garlic, carrot and spring onion (shallot) and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the mange tout (snow peas) and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the remaining ingredients and heat through.... - 33.6117
Asian Breakfast Recipes By Category