- » Asian Breakfast
Asian Breakfast Recipes
Asian breakfast, the first meal comsumed by the Asians in a day, is very diversified. The eating patterns vary from country to country. Carbohydrates form an important part of the Asian breakfast meal. Japanese ... More »
Asian Fluffy Hot Steamed Eggs
If you love Pan-Asian food, then you will definitely enjoy this dish. To me it is more of a breakfast essential, and also love the pungency of the fish sauce going in there. It is healthy and one can have it almost everyday. Enjoy this video from Maangchi! - 130.465
Black Beans Mackerel Porridge
Looking for a healthy and tasty porridge? Try Black beans mackerel porridge. This is a perfect meal as it is neither too light nor too heavy. It is healthy and tasty and can be served with plain rice. Garnish with freshly cut pepper strips and cucumber for... - 124.059
Tomato And Green Onion Omelet
Tomato and Green Onion Omelet - For the past few omelet recipes that I made, each one turned out different. Based on what some awesome people suggested, I decided to add a bit of milk to the recipe to see if the texture of the omelet will change. To my... - 118.759
Toni makes a tasty Tofu Scramble breakfast. And with no cholesterol. - 117.261
Red Bean Cake
Looking for a cake which is uncommon? Try this Red bean cake from Asian cuisine. It is a red bean mixture sandwiched between two mini pancakes. This cake is made with azuki beans in China and Japan. - 111.954
Black Rice Pudding With Mango
Running out of ideas for breakfast? Here is some great information on Black Rice as well as a great breakfast recipe suggestion. There are a number of ways by which you can soften and cook the black rice before using. Watch and learn! - 104.926
1. Pour in the olive oil to the heated pan.
2. Add in the onions and fry until translucent.
3. Followed by the tomatoes, stir well. Season with salt and black Pepper.
4. Add in the garlic and mix with the tomatoes and onions.
5. Stir in the peppers... - 95.7624
Rice And Eggs Scramble With Mushrooms
What to do with the left over rice in the fridge? Well, Peekaboo mom does well of rustling up a quick scramble with eggs, mushrooms and left over rice that is replete with taste. A good way of incorporating big flavors with ingredients which are readily... - 92.5068
Easy Banan Bread
In this video, Chef has tried to show a very easy banana bread recipe, however he has not mentioned the quantity of ingredients which is crucial for making any bread. Moreover, the video is in Filipino, so it would be useful only for those who know the... - 90.5967
Baked Egg Piyoka
Take a look at this excellent video that demonstrates an absolutely amazing egg recipe. The recipe is so super simple and can be prepared anytime for a delicious and healthy meal. Watch the impressive video to make this easy appetizing egg dish. Try out.. - 88.0042
Daikon With Kombu And Shitake
This recipe is a very important recipe and everyone should definitely watch this video. In this video chef Christina shows you how to prepare Daikon with Kombu and Shitake. If you are wondering why this dish is so important, because this particular dish... - 82.3096
Easy Banana Salad
If you are very busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy banana salad. With EJ you can learn to make such fantastic delights in minutes. Gear up for an extremely enjoyable treat whenever you are hungry. - 79.7777
Fresh Cut Pomelo
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and fresh Pomelo. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. All you need to do is cut it up. - 77.7882
Korean Tomato Sandwich
One of the wonderful ways to enjoy fresh summer tomatoes is to cut them and squeeze them inside a sandwich. Just add dollops of mayo to it and you are done. Big Bear Ron shows how to make this simple sandwich at home. - 60.3176
Moroccan Egg Sandwich
Like Eggs for breakfast? These solar cooked eggs Moroccan style will do you good for breakfast! A video devoid of any audio directions, so watch the video for more! - 52.283
Solar Cooked Tomato Chilly Eggs
Eggs, chilies, tomatoes and onions all in a meal to make a nice brunch or breakfast for the day! Satisfying and filling! A video to watch to cook a hearty breakfast. Note that the video is without the audio! - 50.8176
Chinese Style Vermicelli
1. In a large pan, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
2. Add vermicelli, stir and heat until it boils again.
3. Boil for 8-10 minutes or follow packet instructions; stir occasionally.
4. In a colander or sieve, place carrots, zucchini and snap... - 48.4426
Wholesome Korean Breakfast
A standard Korean breakfast typically includes fried eggs, kimchi, rice and other dish. In this video, Big Bear Ron puts together a wholesome Korean breakfast that not only bursts with flavors, but also health. A truly oriental way to kick-start your day! - 48.2426
Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale
Time to pamper your palate with this Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale recipe. I prepare this yummy dish for Breakfast every month or even more often.Do try this recipe of Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by... - 47.7174
Puny's Banana Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Cream the oil and sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer until light and creamy.
Beat in the eggs.
Add the bananas and mix well.
In a separate bowl, sift together... - 47.6087
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
3) Add the peppers and cook, stirring, until softened, for 8 to 10 minutes.
4) Add the pastrami and shallots and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in the... - 47.3359
1) In a small bowl, mix together tomatoes, feta, pastrami, onion, and 2 tablespoons of parsley and keep aside.
2) Take a bowl and beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in it.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 teaspoons... - 46.7006
looking for a complete meal that comes with meat and vegetables? try this healthy dish from the Philippines! it's rich in tomato sauce which is known to have lycopene---a phytochemical. recent human clinical trials and clinical studies suggests that lycopene... - 45.9276
Dairy Free Date Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 350Â°.
2) In a bowl add dates with boiling water. Keep aside.
3) in a mixing bowl sift the next four ingredients together.
4) Blend together margarine and egg.
5) Mix date and water mixture to it.
6) Using a... - 45.8267
Interesting dish made fro parties, special meals, etc. Comes from the republic of Georgia. The accompanying phot is of a beet pkhali. - 45.7973
1) Spray a large-sized non stick skillet with the cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
2) Add in the carrots, onion, broccoli, peppers and ginger root. Saute till the vegetables become tender.
3) In a bowl, mix together eggs, egg... - 45.6212
Vermicelli With Vegetables
1. Take a 2-quart glass measuring pitcher and add salt and water into it. Wrap it with plastic and microwave it for 9 minutes at high and bring it to boil.
2. Put vermicelli into the boiling water and microwave it by covering for about 6 minutes at... - 45.5413
1. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
2. Into large mixing bowl measure KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk.
3. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
4. Put in honey, oil, molasses and egg. Beat well.... - 44.2079
Cook the vermicelli in the pressure cooker at high (15 lb) pressure for 3 minutes.
Drain pasta well and return it to the cooker with 25 g (1 oz) butter, toss well, then put the vermicelli in a hot ovenproof dish and keep it hot.
Meanwhile lightly fry the... - 44.0858
Asian Breakfast Recipes By Category