- » Asian Bread
Asian Bread Recipes
Asian bread is a wide term encompassing the various types of leavened and unleavened breads eaten in Asia. The breads of Asia are quite different from European breads, and are usually unleavened. Those that are ... More »
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, stir the yeast, water and sugar together, keep aside for about 10 minutes, then stir in oil.
3) In a food processor, mix the flour and salt then add the yeast mixture through the feed... - 45.1459
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Dissolve the sugar and yeast in warm water.
3) In the bowl of a food processor, put 3 cups of flour. Add the butter, salt, yeast mixture and garlic.
4) Add just enough flour, ½ cup at a... - 42.9607
Mix yeast with 1/4 cup water (lukewarm).
Keep aside for 15 minutes.
Make a dough with curd, yeast, salt and flour.
Cover and keep aside for one hour.
Divide dough into lime sized portions.
Roll out as for puree (3 inch diameter and 1/8 inch... - 31.7036
1. Soak bread in water, squeeze.
2. Sieve flour with soda and salt, add bread.
3. Mix to a fairly wet dough.
4. Leave to stand overnight.
5. Knead well and divide into even sized balls.
6. Roll out like puris 1/8 inch thick.
7. Half fry and remove.
8. Press... - 30.743
Make a well in flour; pour in yeast mixture plus 2 cups warm water and 1/4 lb.
Knead for 5 minutes, cover in bowl and let rise 3 hours.
Punch down, divide into 8 pieces, cover and let rest.
Take one piece and divide into 8.-Run through #1... - 28.628
1. Peel the potatoes, boil and mash.
2. Sieve the flour, add mashed potatoes, salt and enough water to form a soft dough.
3. Keep aside for half an hour.
4. Roll out puris of 6" diameter.
5. Fry them in hot fat like puris and serve hot. - 25.929
How To Make Prawn Toast
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Prawn Toast. - 0
Asian Bread Recipes By Category