- » Asian Beverage
Asian Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian beverage recipes.
Detox: Lemongrass Green Tea
Want a tea recipe for detoxing? Lemongrass green tea is a detoxing tea, recipe for which is shown in this video. The tea is made with chopped lemon grass, green tea and bancha twig tea which can be found in health food stores. It takes 10 minutes for steeping... - 118.268
Healthy tea beverage. This is a fine preparation of kombucha – Russian fermented tea. It is sweet and has a lot of anecdotal health benefits and medicinal purpose. Left entirely alone to ferment, the kombucha settles creating an acidic and vinegar-flavored... - 111.24
Green Tea Lemonade
Take a look at this nice make-ahead drink, which brings up intense flavor when allowed to sit overnight. Watch the video to see how the chef quickly combines few ingredients to make exotic lemonade in no time. A nice refreshing thing to serve up at your... - 110.223
Star Fruit Juice (carambola Juice)
Star Fruit Juice (Carambola Juice) is high in vitamin C. It sort of tastes like green grapes or Asian pear and the texture is waxy. I didn't know if adding milk in this drink would taste good, so I just made it a slush. It seemed to fit more that way. Enjoy! - 106.41
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 106.309
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.59
Hello Beautiful Green Tea - Complexion Drink
Rejuvenate your mind and body with this fun and easy drink. It does not taste like much but its rich in antioxidants and minerals for better health. Make it and sip it early in the morning and watch your skin and health bloom. - 102.565
Homemade Chai Tea
In today’s video, I traveled to Dobbs Ferry to interview Linzi Jean Fastiggi, owner of Spice Revolution to check out her shop and find out about some new and exotic spices that can be added to your meals to not only enhance flavor but also boost the health... - 100.472
Homemade Soy Milk
Ever tried homemade soy milk? It works out not only cheaper, but you can customize it to your taste as well. This recipe takes a couple of hours from start to finish so plan ahead for when you want to make it. Try out this process and surely you will never... - 96.8676
How To Make Soymilk
Make your own soymilk and store it in fridge, use your homemade soymilk instead of packaged soymilk. - 91.4395
Banana And Berry Smoothie
Bring on the day with a healthy berry banana smoothie! Full of goodness and all the vitamins in a glass! Check this video out on whipping up a healthy smoothie! - 79.7501
Fruit extracts and juices are great over any occasion and here is a Tropical recipe to make a punch. Check out Farah along with Talat how to make cool Mango Punch. Great to have after lunch or dinner. - 77.6092
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Easy to make cold iced coffee, this would be a perfect after dinner treat. The aromatic flavour would just be a delight for the coffee freaks. Just top with whipped cream and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 77.0001
When the air is nip, it's surprising what a cup of steaming hot chai can do to your body. Refreshing, rejuvenating and very simple to make, nothing beats the Indian Chai when it comes to warming up your soul and giving your brain a kick of energy. In this... - 76.8759
Filipino Sago At Gulaman
Want to learn a traditional beverage recipe from Filipino cuisine? Definitely this is a must try recipe for those who want to impress family members of all age and their friends. The recipe calls for simple ingredients and the only effort required is for... - 74.6288
Got some fruits leftover lying in the fridge and wondering how to use the? Blend it up and use it as a shake! See the video for more on this refreshing drink! - 67.2477
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 49.4728
Pork With Papaya
Partially freeze meat.
Cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Spray a 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook pork and garlic in the skillet till meat is brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in broccoli, bias-sliced onions, 1/2 cup water, and soy... - 48.139
Spicy Milk Tea
Bring water to boil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Cover, simmer 10 minutes.
Add tea and steep for a few minutes.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat Strain into a teapot.
Serve with a sprinkle of cardamom and a bit of honey.
Garnish with... - 43.8069
Spicy Icy Tea
1) In a bowl place the tea.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to boil along with cinnamon and cloves.
3) As soon as the water starts boiling, pour it over the tea.
4) Let it stand for 5 minutes, whisk it and strain.
5) Mix in the remaining... - 43.0721
Thaw raspberries, if frozen.
Place half of the berries in blender container or food processor.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Repeat with remaining berries.
Stir in lemon peel.
In large mixer bowl beat together egg yolks, lemon juice, vanilla, and... - 42.6783
1) In a pottery or glass pitcher, place the teabags and the mint.
2) To this, pour 2 cups of cold water.
3) In a kettle, bring 3 cups of water to a rolling boil.
4) Over the teabags, pour the boiling water.
5) With a small plate or lid, cover the... - 41.8794
Frosted Mint Tea
1)Pour boiling water over tea bags cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2)Remove tea bags and add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
4)Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar and freeze... - 40.661
1. Take a small saucepan and add in it lemon peel, cardamom seeds, and clove.
2. Add water in it and bring it to boil.
3. Trim down the flame and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Take a small teapot and rinse it with boiling water.
5. Add tea... - 40.5215
Persian Rhubarb Frappe
Persian Rhubarb Frappe is an amazingly refreshing beverage.
Persian Rhubarb Frappe is easy to make and must be tried at home. The cherries add up the flavor of Persian Rhubarb Frappe, try this simple recipe for your guests and it is guaranteed that they will... - 40.3323
Place the sugar and water in a pan and heat gently, stirring until dissolved.
Bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, then leave to cool.
Cut off the tops of the oranges.
Using a sharp knife, remove as much flesh from the insides as possible.
Reserve the... - 39.4195
A ripe mango will feel slightly soft and have areas on the skin that appear to be orange yellow patches.
Gash the mango to the pit in 4 places and cut into 4 sections.
Scrape the orange pulp from the skins collecting as much juice as possible.
Scrape pulp... - 38.7892
Creamy Lime Sherbet
1)Use a large bowl, mix sugar and gelatin.
2)Add scalded milk stirring until sugar and gelatin gets dissolved.
3)Add half-and-half, lime rind, and juice stirring it well.
4) Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric... - 37.9522
Soak soybeans in 8 cups water for 16 hours.
If weather is hot, refrigerate soaking soybeans.
Drain soybeans and discard soaking water.
In large saucepan dissolve baking soda in 8 cups fresh water, add drained soybeans and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 5... - 37.8987
1) Into a small bowl, squeeze the lemons.
2) Chill the juice and reserve the skins.
3) In a large pottery or glass pitcher, place the teabags and reserved lemon hulls.
4) To this, pour 2 cups of cold water.
5) In a kettle, bring 4 cups... - 37.7374
Pandan Ice Tea
try this very exotic refreshing iced tea, experience it's very sweet aroma and taste. it is essentially rich in flavonoids which are antioxidants that are known today to fight cancer. a very refreshing drink for the summer season and a healthy choice too! - 37.2965
Pineapple Almond Shake
1) In a blender grind almonds to a fine powder
2) Mix all the ingredients.
3) Blend until smooth.
4) Fill into 3 large drinking glasses. - 37.2561
Economical Fruit Punch
Add some water to crushed ginger, and strain the juice.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil on low heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tea leaves.
Strain the syrup when cold.
Mix syrup, orange squash, water,... - 37.1402
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Prepare a simple syrup by combining the sugar and 1 cup of the water in a small saucepan.
Place over high heat and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let the sugar syrup cool.
Pour the simple syrup into a large pitcher and add the salt, lemon juice,... - 36.9763
Frozen Orange Sherbet
1) Prepare each freeze in a blender.
2) Add 3 scoops orange sherbet and 1 scoop vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
3) Stir in 1/4 liter lemon lime soda or lemon lime seltzer.
4) Add ice cubes to the blender to the brim.
5) Cover and blend on high... - 36.8461
Easy Honey Sesame Milk
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine sesame seeds and water
2. Blend medium- high speed for about two minutes until smooth.
3. Line a strainer with double layers of cheese cloth or clean kitchen towel.
4. Strain the milk through the lined... - 36.8423
Spicy Orange Tea
1. In a small saucepan simmer combining 1 cup water, cloves and cinnamon with cover for 10 minutes.
2. Add honey, 1 cup water and orange juice and bring to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, add tea bags and let it steep, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Remove... - 36.786
Spiced Iced Tea
In 1 quart measure, combine tea, grated orange, lemon peels, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Add boiling water; stir to dissolve tea.
Add 3 cups cold water, stir well.
Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
To serve fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes.
Add a... - 36.4946
Tofu And Sesame Cream
1. Take a bowl, orange juice, tahini, and honey and blend them well with tofu.
2. Season with lemon juice.
3. Grate the carob chocolate, and combine it with tofu mixture for few seconds.
4. Add tofu cream to attractive glasses.
5. Serve the... - 36.3556