- » Asian Beverage
Asian Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian beverage recipes.
Hot Cinnamon Ginger Date Tea
When my siblings and I were sick with the cold, this is the tea my mom always made for us. It not only filled our bodies with warmth, but also served as a natural remedy for colds. The tea is steeped in fresh ginger, dried date, and cinnamon stick and then... - 125.788
Green Tea Lemonade
Take a look at this nice make-ahead drink, which brings up intense flavor when allowed to sit overnight. Watch the video to see how the chef quickly combines few ingredients to make exotic lemonade in no time. A nice refreshing thing to serve up at your... - 120.154
Healthy tea beverage. This is a fine preparation of kombucha – Russian fermented tea. It is sweet and has a lot of anecdotal health benefits and medicinal purpose. Left entirely alone to ferment, the kombucha settles creating an acidic and vinegar-flavored... - 111.509
Soy Milk - The Aimless Cook At Dtf
We're making fresh soy milk in this first of 3 episodes dedicated to soybeans. I'm with my friend, Chef Darren MacLean from Downtown Food as we show you 3 recipes using this amazing ingredient. Enjoy!
Watch here Part 2 Silken Tofu and Part 3 Okara Fritters... - 108.677
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 107.614
Hello Beautiful Green Tea - Complexion Drink
Rejuvenate your mind and body with this fun and easy drink. It does not taste like much but its rich in antioxidants and minerals for better health. Make it and sip it early in the morning and watch your skin and health bloom. - 106.601
Homemade Soy Milk
Ever tried homemade soy milk? It works out not only cheaper, but you can customize it to your taste as well. This recipe takes a couple of hours from start to finish so plan ahead for when you want to make it. Try out this process and surely you will never... - 105.153
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 105.026
Boba : Bubble Tea (boba Tea) With Mangosteen And Green Tea
1. In a sauce pan, pour water, allow to boil, add boba, cook according to the package instructions.
2. In a bowl, place cooked boba, add sugar and mix.
3. In a blender jar, add all ingredients of the mangosteen tea and blend until... - 102.697
Homemade Chai Tea
In today’s video, I traveled to Dobbs Ferry to interview Linzi Jean Fastiggi, owner of Spice Revolution to check out her shop and find out about some new and exotic spices that can be added to your meals to not only enhance flavor but also boost the health... - 102.564
Detox: Lemongrass Green Tea
Want a tea recipe for detoxing? Lemongrass green tea is a detoxing tea, recipe for which is shown in this video. The tea is made with chopped lemon grass, green tea and bancha twig tea which can be found in health food stores. It takes 10 minutes for steeping... - 98.4327
How To Make Soymilk
Make your own soymilk and store it in fridge, use your homemade soymilk instead of packaged soymilk. - 95.8587
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Easy to make cold iced coffee, this would be a perfect after dinner treat. The aromatic flavour would just be a delight for the coffee freaks. Just top with whipped cream and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 78.8586
Banana And Berry Smoothie
Bring on the day with a healthy berry banana smoothie! Full of goodness and all the vitamins in a glass! Check this video out on whipping up a healthy smoothie! - 78.4761
When the air is nip, it's surprising what a cup of steaming hot chai can do to your body. Refreshing, rejuvenating and very simple to make, nothing beats the Indian Chai when it comes to warming up your soul and giving your brain a kick of energy. In this... - 77.2441
Fruit extracts and juices are great over any occasion and here is a Tropical recipe to make a punch. Check out Farah along with Talat how to make cool Mango Punch. Great to have after lunch or dinner. - 74.9989
Filipino Sago At Gulaman
Want to learn a traditional beverage recipe from Filipino cuisine? Definitely this is a must try recipe for those who want to impress family members of all age and their friends. The recipe calls for simple ingredients and the only effort required is for... - 73.2335
Got some fruits leftover lying in the fridge and wondering how to use the? Blend it up and use it as a shake! See the video for more on this refreshing drink! - 65.9491
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 47.7987
Pork With Papaya
Partially freeze meat.
Cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Spray a 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook pork and garlic in the skillet till meat is brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in broccoli, bias-sliced onions, 1/2 cup water, and soy... - 46.7428
Spicy Milk Tea
Bring water to boil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Cover, simmer 10 minutes.
Add tea and steep for a few minutes.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat Strain into a teapot.
Serve with a sprinkle of cardamom and a bit of honey.
Garnish with... - 45.6833
Thaw raspberries, if frozen.
Place half of the berries in blender container or food processor.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Repeat with remaining berries.
Stir in lemon peel.
In large mixer bowl beat together egg yolks, lemon juice, vanilla, and... - 44.8357
Spicy Icy Tea
1) In a bowl place the tea.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to boil along with cinnamon and cloves.
3) As soon as the water starts boiling, pour it over the tea.
4) Let it stand for 5 minutes, whisk it and strain.
5) Mix in the remaining... - 43.9409
1) In a pottery or glass pitcher, place the teabags and the mint.
2) To this, pour 2 cups of cold water.
3) In a kettle, bring 3 cups of water to a rolling boil.
4) Over the teabags, pour the boiling water.
5) With a small plate or lid, cover the... - 42.5094
Persian Rhubarb Frappe
Persian Rhubarb Frappe is an amazingly refreshing beverage.
Persian Rhubarb Frappe is easy to make and must be tried at home. The cherries add up the flavor of Persian Rhubarb Frappe, try this simple recipe for your guests and it is guaranteed that they will... - 42.3222
Place the sugar and water in a pan and heat gently, stirring until dissolved.
Bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, then leave to cool.
Cut off the tops of the oranges.
Using a sharp knife, remove as much flesh from the insides as possible.
Reserve the... - 42.0934
1. Take a small saucepan and add in it lemon peel, cardamom seeds, and clove.
2. Add water in it and bring it to boil.
3. Trim down the flame and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Take a small teapot and rinse it with boiling water.
5. Add tea... - 41.6007
Frosted Mint Tea
1)Pour boiling water over tea bags cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2)Remove tea bags and add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
4)Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar and freeze... - 40.9195
A ripe mango will feel slightly soft and have areas on the skin that appear to be orange yellow patches.
Gash the mango to the pit in 4 places and cut into 4 sections.
Scrape the orange pulp from the skins collecting as much juice as possible.
Scrape pulp... - 40.85
Soak soybeans in 8 cups water for 16 hours.
If weather is hot, refrigerate soaking soybeans.
Drain soybeans and discard soaking water.
In large saucepan dissolve baking soda in 8 cups fresh water, add drained soybeans and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 5... - 40.3972
Spicy Orange Tea
1. In a small saucepan simmer combining 1 cup water, cloves and cinnamon with cover for 10 minutes.
2. Add honey, 1 cup water and orange juice and bring to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, add tea bags and let it steep, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Remove... - 39.3036
Tofu And Sesame Cream
1. Take a bowl, orange juice, tahini, and honey and blend them well with tofu.
2. Season with lemon juice.
3. Grate the carob chocolate, and combine it with tofu mixture for few seconds.
4. Add tofu cream to attractive glasses.
5. Serve the... - 38.3129
Creamy Lime Sherbet
1)Use a large bowl, mix sugar and gelatin.
2)Add scalded milk stirring until sugar and gelatin gets dissolved.
3)Add half-and-half, lime rind, and juice stirring it well.
4) Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric... - 38.2607
1) Into a small bowl, squeeze the lemons.
2) Chill the juice and reserve the skins.
3) In a large pottery or glass pitcher, place the teabags and reserved lemon hulls.
4) To this, pour 2 cups of cold water.
5) In a kettle, bring 4 cups... - 38.2548
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Prepare a simple syrup by combining the sugar and 1 cup of the water in a small saucepan.
Place over high heat and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let the sugar syrup cool.
Pour the simple syrup into a large pitcher and add the salt, lemon juice,... - 38.0062
Easy Honey Sesame Milk
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine sesame seeds and water
2. Blend medium- high speed for about two minutes until smooth.
3. Line a strainer with double layers of cheese cloth or clean kitchen towel.
4. Strain the milk through the lined... - 37.6157
Hot Spiced Tea
1 In a small saucepan,add water,lemon zest,anise and cloves.
2 Bring to a boil over medium-low heat.
3 Remove from the heat and stir in the tea and honey. Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
4 Strain into a warmed cup and serve immediately. - 37.1797
Frozen Orange Sherbet
1) Prepare each freeze in a blender.
2) Add 3 scoops orange sherbet and 1 scoop vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
3) Stir in 1/4 liter lemon lime soda or lemon lime seltzer.
4) Add ice cubes to the blender to the brim.
5) Cover and blend on high... - 37.014
Put all into your mixing bowl and mix well.
Bake in muffin pans at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 36.9737
Tropical Tea Warmer
Pour boiling water over tea bags in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Stir in sugar, honey, orange juice, pineapple juice, and orange slices.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 3 hours; serve from pot.
Makes 10 servings. - 36.943
Spiced Iced Tea
In 1 quart measure, combine tea, grated orange, lemon peels, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Add boiling water; stir to dissolve tea.
Add 3 cups cold water, stir well.
Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
To serve fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes.
Add a... - 36.7262
Pineapple Almond Shake
1) In a blender grind almonds to a fine powder
2) Mix all the ingredients.
3) Blend until smooth.
4) Fill into 3 large drinking glasses. - 36.6744
Tropic Isle Appetizer
1. In a punchbowl or jug combine chilled pineapple juice and orange juice and stir in aromatic bitters.
2. Among 4 chilled glasses divide the mixed drink, tip each glass and slowly pour ginger ale down side to fill.
3. With a scoop of pineapple sherbet... - 36.4004
Marge's Sweet Tea With Peppermint
Place the teabags and mint in a pottery or glass pitcher and pour 2 cups cold water over them.
Bring a kettle with 4 cups of water to a rolling boil.
Pour into the pitcher and cover with a small plate.
Let steep for 10 minutes.
Remove the teabags and mint,... - 35.7411
1. Mix into the buttermilk turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt. Grind ingredients 5 to 8 and add. Heat the mixture over a low flame, stirring continuously. When the first bubble appears, remove from flame and continue stirring till it cools.
2. Heat oil.... - 35.5481
Boil together water, sugar, cloves and lemon.
Add pineapple juice, tea bags and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil and serve hot.
Makes 25 cups. - 35.3116
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend them thoroughly with the help of a mixer.
3) Serve the chilled fruit shake in tall glasses.
4) It can also be spooned due to its thickness. - 35.0584
Hot Brandied Applesauce
1. Take a saucepan, add apples, lemon zest, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and water. Place on medium heat and allow to simmer, without covering and stirring frequently for about 35 minutes or till apples become soft.
2. Remove from heat and using a potato... - 33.2645
Boil sugar and water to a thin syrup.
Add fruit juices and salt.
Chill milk in ice cream can.
Pour cold fruit juice mixture slowly into the milk.
Freeze with ratio 1:8 salt-ice mixture. - 33.0865
Apple Honey Tea
1) As per the instructions given on the package, reconstitute the apple juice or cider concentrate.
2) Pour the juice or concentrate into a slow cooker.
3) Add the honey, tea powder and cinnamon and stir well to blend the ingredients.
4) Place the... - 32.9178
1. In a punch bowl, mix orange juice, water, lemon juice and instant tea and stir till the sugar and tea dissolve; add aerated beverage to it
2. Add ice cubes to it, float ornage slices on top and serve - 32.8408
Hot Milk Unwinder
1. In a small heavy saucepan or microwaveable measure, combine all ingredients.
2. Heat the milk mixture to scalding point on low flame or in the microwave.
3. Stir and pour the milk into a glass
4. Serve hot. - 32.4548
1. Let all the ingredients boil and simmer, covered for about 20 minutes.
2. Strain and drink it hot or leave to cool and keep in the fridge.
3. Diluting with soda water use for ginger ale.
4. For obtaining more juice from the lemon, put the whole,... - 32.3854
Measure the water into a rakweh or small saucepan.
Add the sugar and dissolve it by bringing the water to the boil and stirring.
Remove from the heat, stir in the coffee, and very slowly bring to a boil again.
As soon as the coffee begins to rise, take it off... - 32.07
Hot Orange Spiced Tea
Tie spices loosely in a bag.
Add tea bags to boiling water.
Steep 5 minutes with spices.
Add fruit juices and sugar.
Serve while hot. - 31.9744
Mango And Cumin Lassi
1. Heat a small frying pan, add the cumin seeds and toast until they release their aroma. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Cut the mango into two either side of the stone. Slash the flesh in a criss-cross pattern. Remove the diced flesh... - 31.1182
Yogurt Milk Shake
Combine all ingredients, except ice, in blender container.
Process until smooth.
Add ice cubes.
Process until frothy.
Serve at once. - 31.0571
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently; chill.
Combine dressing and picante sauce, stirring well.
Cover dressing mixture and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over salad mixture,- toss gently to combine. - 30.7919
Spiced Tropical Cooler
Place all ingredients in blender.
Cover and blend on high speed about 20 seconds or until smooth. - 30.788
Pandan Ice Tea
try this very exotic refreshing iced tea, experience it's very sweet aroma and taste. it is essentially rich in flavonoids which are antioxidants that are known today to fight cancer. a very refreshing drink for the summer season and a healthy choice too! - 30.7855
1. Blend all the ingredients together.
2. Into a glass pour and sprinkle with a couple of drops of orange flower water or rose water. - 30.7682
Michael Jackson Drink
Michael Jackson is the name of a Soy milk drink that is sold on the streets of Malaysia. - 30.7465
Yogurt Orange Sherbet
Pour juice concentrate into mixing bowl.
Stir in yogurt until you like the taste.
Pour into ice cube tray or other freezer bowl.
Serve when firm.
If you won't be using it right away, cover the sherbet as soon as it is frozen. - 30.3924
Rose Flavoured Lassi
1. Pour the rose syrup, natural yogurt and sugar into a food processor or blender and whisk for about 1 minute. Add the milk and the water and work for 1 further minute.
2. Pour the lassi into individual glasses and serve topped with ice cubes and fresh rose... - 29.4423
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 28.3975
Kona Iced Coffee
Dissolve instant coffee and sugar in hot milk; add cold water; let cool to room temperature.
Add light cream; chill thoroughly.
Pour mixture into tall glasses with an ice cube in each.
Sail spoonfuls of whipped cream on top. - 27.748
Delicious Iced Coffee
Dissolve coffee in hot water, add cold water; sweeten if desired; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Place a generous scoop of ice-cream into each glass, fill with iced coffee.
Top with whipped cream, grated chocolate and a glace cherry. - 27.3485
In a saucepan combine the sugar, the zest, and 1 1/2 cups water and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the espresso powder, and let the mixture cool.
Discard the zest, transfer the mixture... - 27.1105
Heat the milk to 75Â° F., add the sugar and the yeast-cake dissolved in lukewarm water.
Fill sterilized bottles to within one and one-half inches of top, cork tightly and shake.
It may be necessary to tie the corks on the bottles, as the yeast causes the... - 27.0658
1. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine milk and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbles form around edge and sugar has completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Pour into medium bowl; press plastic wrap onto surface. Refrigerate... - 26.8879
Persian Cucumber Punch
Peel, quarter, remove seeds, and coarsely chop cucumbers.
Whirl about 1/3 at a time in blender until pureed; strain out and discard pulp (you should have about 2 1/2 cups juice).
Just before serving, mix 2 cups Punch Base, 8 cups cold water, cucumber juice,... - 26.2387
Juice the apple then blender with the mandarins and lychees.
Add an ice cube and blend until smooth. - 26.161
Buttermilk Lime Sherbet
1. Combine buttermilk and sugar in a large bowl; stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Blend in corn syrup, lime and lemon rinds and lime juice.
2. Pour into 2 dry ice-cube trays; freeze until firm around edges. Spoon into large bowl; beat until smooth;... - 25.6907
Juice the orange and lemon and then blend with the mango flesh and mandarins. - 25.6756
1. In shallow saucer place some lemon juice. On sheet of wax paper put a pile of salt about as big around as rims of glasses to be used. Dip rim of each glass in lemon juice, then in salt; set on tray in refrigerator.
2. Just before serving, place a few... - 25.1589
Fruit Juice Spritzer
Combine first 3 ingredients in a pitcher; stir well.
Serve over ice.
Garnish with orange slices, if desired. - 24.8036
Iced Hazelnut Coffee
Pour 6 cups brewed coffee into ice cube trays; freeze until firm.
Combine hazelnut-flavored coffee, milk, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Pour over coffee ice cubes, and serve immediately. - 24.6257
Economical Fruit Punch
Add some water to crushed ginger, and strain the juice.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil on low heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tea leaves.
Strain the syrup when cold.
Mix syrup, orange squash, water,... - 24.4045
Using small ice cream scoop, form 4 scoops each of raspberry and lemon sherbet.
Arrange leaves in bottom of 4 1/2-cup ring mold.
Place balls of sherbet alternately in mold.
Pour in 1 cup cranberry-apple juice; freeze.
Add remaining juice; freeze firm. - 24.3225
Cinnamon And Orange Spiced Tea
Pour boiling water over tea, cloves, orange peel and cinnamon in heatproof container.
Cover; let steep 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir and strain. - 23.2149
Tropical Fruit Punch
Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Let it simmer for five minutes.
Pour boiling water on tea leaves.
Cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
Strain the sugar syrup and tea water and combine the two when... - 22.7714
Beat The Heat Tea Shake
1. Place tea bags in a teapot; pour boiling water over the tea bags. Cover and brew for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags; chill.
2. In a 5-cup blender, combine 2 1/2 cups tea with sherbet or ice cream; process at high speed until blended. Garnish, if desired,... - 22.3348
Iced Green Tea With Ginger
This green tea is full of flavor. It has ginger, agave and lime. It is very good for health with many benefits, but foremost it is very refreshing. - 21.987
Home Made Apricot Sherbet
In a medium mixing bowl stir together buttermilk and cake and pastry filling. Pour the mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Freeze about 3 hours or till firm.
Break frozen buttermilk mixture into chunks. Transfer to a chilled large mixing bowl. Beat with an... - 20.9724
Russian Fruit Tea
1. Sweeten the tea with sugar or honey and add the apple.
2. Let stand several minutes then eat the apple pieces with a spoon and drink the tea. - 19.0282
Red Rose Water Cordial
Mix the food colouring with the Atter syrup, pour into a bottle with an airtight lid and store in the refrigerator.
Dilute 2 tablespoons of syrup in a glass of iced water and serve as a cold cordial drink. - 18.5884