- » Asian Beef Salad
Asian Beef Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian beef salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian beef salad recipes.
Oriental Broiled Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the sugar, salad oil, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, gingerroot, and red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the steak and pour... - 48.3314
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 48.1902
Chili Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef or pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Stack slices; cut into thin strips.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the vinegar, cooking oil, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet... - 47.1913
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 46.981
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 46.0761
Oriental Beef Salad
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl or jar, blend the first three ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the vegetables.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons of the dressing, pour the remaining over the veggies and toss. Keep... - 45.8226
Hot Beef Salad
1. Wash and dry lettuce and cabbage.
2. Tear into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix onions, radishes, tomatoes, mint and coriander leaves together and pour over lettuce.
4. Toss until well blended.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet... - 44.1874
Mom's Oriental Beef Salad
Trim fat from steak, and place in an 11 - x 7- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and 1 1/2 Teaspoons sesame oil; stir well.
Pour over steak.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, Turning steak... - 41.9898
Oriental Beef Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in vinegar, soy sauce, oils. Mix well.
2.Add in the beef and coat well.
3. Refrigerate covered for 30 minutes.
4.Now, add in the remaining ingredients to the beef mixture and toss well.
5. Serve immediately. - 41.8201
Oriental Berry Beef Salad
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon pepper over beef; rub garlic over beef.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beef, and cook 2 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
Cook over medium-low heat 6 minutes or... - 41.2028
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 41.0803
Warm Thai Beef Salad
Trim excess fat from flank steak.
With sharp knife, score steak on both sides at 2 in (5 cm) intervals; set aside.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold steak, combine basil, lime juice, oyster sauce, gingerroot, garlic and chili pepper.
Add flank... - 40.8274
Asian Noodle Steak Salad
Remove all visible fat from the beef.
Cut the beef into very thin slices.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the beef for 3-5 minutes, or according to your preference.
In a large serving bowl, combine the beef, red pepper, bean... - 37.8267
Oriental Beef Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, over medium heat. Add red and green pepper and leeks and fry for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add extra oil, honey and soy sauce to frying pan and heat. Add beef and cook, stirring constantly, for... - 35.6443
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.546
Beef Supper Salad
Advance preparation: Combine first 3 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Combine beef, beans, celery, onion, and eggs.
Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss lightly.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Stir before serving. - 33.4917
Asian Beef Salad
Season the steak with salt and pepper.
Place the steak in the basket and rotate for 15 minutes for rare or 20 minutes for medium.
Remove steak and slice thinly across the grain.
To make the dressing, combine the oil, sesame oil, chili sauce, soy sauce,... - 32.959
Spicy Oriental Beef Salad
In a large skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking, in it stir-fry the beef for 1 minute, or just until it is no longer pink, and drain the beef in a sieve.
In a bowl whisk together the Worcestershire sauce, the lime... - 29.1356