Asian Beef Noodles
- » Asian Beef Noodles Soup
Asian Beef Noodles Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian beef noodles soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian beef noodles soup recipes.
Bun Bo Hue
Who doesn’t like a good hot, spicy heart warming soup on a cold evening? This Vietnamese beef and noodle soup is ideal winter comfort food. It is a hearty meal, of a spicy flavorful beef shank broth shredded beef and rice noodles that makes it really... - 111.665
Beef Noodle Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cook the meat, bones, onions, garlic, water, salt and pepper together over medium heat for 2 hours.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Cut the meat in 1/2 inch pieces.
4) Stir in the anchovy paste and vinegar in the... - 47.1082
Easy Asian Beef And Noodles
1. Trim fat from steak; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove steak mixture from skillet; keep warm. Heat remaining... - 22.0046
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle pepper over pork; place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 14 minutes or until instant read thermometer registers 160°... - 28.5776
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 34.6846
Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch strips.
Combine water, cornstarch, and bouillon granules in a medium bowl; stir until smooth, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with... - 42.292
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 33.2572
Easy Beef Mami
Do you want to enjoy a restaurant style Filipino dish at your home? Try making Easy Beef Mami which is slow cooked beef brisket which is like a soup and served over cooked noodles. Do not get turned off by the language because this is not a hurdle. You can... - 109.145
1) In a saucepan combine the bones with water.
2) Bring to a boil and skim off the top.
3) Add the onions, shrimp, salt and seaweed or spinach.
4) Cook over medium heat for 1 ½ hours.
5) In a cup mix together soy sauce and oil.
6)... - 46.1937
Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
A pot of soup for the family is satisfying for the family. Full of nutrients and full of flavor, see this soup being simmered in this video. See the video for more! - 83.1185
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup has a fine taste. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup gets its taste from beef mixed with cornstarch and chicken broth. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup is adored by red meat lovers. - 45.2464
Beef Noodle Soup
Heat Crisco® Oil in 3-quart saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until beef is browned.
Cook, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes or until onions are tender.
Stir in flour.
Add chicken broth and water.
Heat to boiling,... - 39.1696
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 32.1031
Chunky Beef Noodle Soup
Cook and stir beef, onion and garlic in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven until beef is brown, about 15 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid), broth, water, chili powder, salt and oregano; break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer... - 37.3683
Beef And Flat Noodle Soup
1. Heat a large dry frying pan until very hot and sear the chuck steak on all sides until brown and charred.
2. Put the beef into a large saucepan with the stock or water, star anise, cinnamon, black peppercorns, 1 sliced onion or 2 shallots, the garlic and... - 39.4704
Beef Noodle Soup With Porcini Mushrooms
In Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook the beef or pork, onion, and garlic, half at a time, in drippings till meat is browned.
Return all meat and onion to Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add... - 41.4857
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 111.001
Minced Beef Cubes With Noodles
1)Heat a large skillet, melt the butter.
2)Put in the garlic and sauté.
3)In a bowl, sprinkle the flour over the meat cubes.
4)Add in the floured meat cubes into the skillet. Sauté and cook over low heat till browned.
5)Put in the onion and... - 47.3163
Beef Noodle Vegetable Bean
Beef Noodle Vegetable Bean is easy to make recipe. Beef Noodle Vegetable Bean gets its taste from combination of soups. Beef Noodle Vegetable Bean is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 20.96
Pho Noodle Soup
Here is a delicious Vietnamese noodle soup with beef and onion that pampers your taste buds with an amazing flavor. The chef here has prepared this Vietnamese pho a simple manner with a very few ingredients available right in your kitchen. This magical soup... - 105.631
Ground Beef And Egg Noodle Casserole
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry.
Remove from pan and cook onions in fat, then add meat and cook.
Boil noodles and drain, add to other ingredients and flavor with favorite hot sauce, ketchup, etc.
Fried mushrooms may be added, also a can of creamed corn or... - 31.3325
Beefed Up Noodles N' Beans
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In skillet, cook onion with seasonings in oil until just tender; push to one side.
Add meat; cook until color changes (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir... - 31.8613
Spicy Beef Vermicelli Soup
This Vietnamese Soup is not your regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables mixed to make a cracking pot meal! All in a bowl to nustle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy... - 75.1082
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.0428
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Soup
In large saucepan, combine broth and water; bring to a boil.
Add frozen vegetables, carrots and celery; cook 1 minute.
Partially break up noodles from soup mix; stir into boiling broth.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 37.5146
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 6 Of 8
Noodles are an important part of the soup and in Part 6 of the series, it is now time to cook them to perfection. Watch the video to know more. - 84.9092
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 3 Of 8
In Part 3 of the series, it is time to roast the soup bone and other essential vegetables that will add taste and texture to the dish. - 94.2092
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 7 Of 8
In Part 7, Werst shares the recipe for fish sauce mixture. Fish sauce is an important Vietnamese condiment and no dish is complete without it, especially the traditional Pho Bo. Watch the video to know how to make a delicious fish sauce and beef stock mixture... - 89.7092
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 5 Of 8
Want to know how to slice the beef properly? Then watch Part 5 of this video series carefully. It is important to ensure that the meat is well sliced. - 84.8342
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 4 Of 8
Part 4 of the series demonstrates how to cook the roasted soup bone and vegetable mixture so that it is mellow enough to be mixed with all other ingredients. - 99.3092
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 1 Of 8
Think cooking a delicious Vietnamese Pho Bo at home is a difficult thing? Then watch this video series by Ramona Werst and change your opinion forever! In this 8 part series, the chef details the simple procedure to make a perfect Pho Bo. In Part 1, she... - 89.3176
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 8 Of 8
Now that all the ingredients are ready, it is now time for Part 8 of the series - assembling, mixing and making them into a meal. Watch carefully as the chef demonstrates the right way to do this. Now that you know how to cook the perfect Pho Bo, go ahead and... - 101.259
Korean Food: Cold Buckwheat Noodle Soup (물냉면)
Summer is a time for light, nutritious and cool foods such as this Japanese style cold buckwheat noodle soup. This popular Korean soup makes a refreshing healthy meal. Le While instant-cook packages of this soup containing buckwheat noodles, broth powder, and... - 142.725
Sempio Banquet Noodle Soup (잔치 국수)
1. In a bowl, add the ground beef and season it with sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and sugar. Mix until well combined and cover the bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate it until the other ingredients are ready.
2. on a chopping board, slice... - 122.567
Chicken Noodle Soup
O.K..Vietnamese beef noodles soup Known as PHO'. serve in deep oversizeed bowls (which I like)..Pho consists of long rice noodles, fresh herbs and thin slices of meat cook quickly in hot broth...PHO is originated from Hanoi (Vietnam).It introduced to... - 24.2504
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Place chicken in large kettle; add carrot, celery, onion, peppercorns, bouillon cubes, salt, lemon juice and 2 quarts cold water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer until chicken is tender.
Break noodles into 1-inch pieces; add to broth.
Cook for 15... - 34.6462
Beef Stroganoff And Noodles
Brown meat strips in small amount of hot oil in large skillet.
Add onion and garlic; cook just until tender.
Combine soup, sour cream, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, and mushrooms; pour over meat and heat through.
Toss noodles with butter. - 29.753
Dried Beef And Noodle Casserole
Cover and microwave dried beef and 1 cup water in 2 quart casserole to boiling, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
Stir in onion, noodles, soup, milk, water and parsley flakes.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes, stir.
Cover and microwave until noodles are tender, 5 to 6... - 35.8512
Brown ground beef.
Boil noodles in salted water until tender; drain.
Saute diced green pepper and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter.
Add ground beef and noodles in saucepan.
Add salt, mushroom soup and tomatoes which have strained through a sieve.
Heat to... - 42.411
Ground Beef Oriental With Noodles
Brown the onions and celery in butter, then remove from pan and brown the rice and ground beef.
Combine the soups, water, soy sauce and pepper in buttered 2-quart casserole.
Add the onion mixture, beef mixture and bean sprouts and stir lightly to blend.
Bake,... - 32.6477
Corned Beef And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender; rinse in cold water and drain.
In large bowl, toss with oil.
Mix remaining ingredients with noodles.
Pour into greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hours (on high setting... - 32.7449
Beef With Bean Thread Noodles
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
2. Soak bean thread noodles for 10-15 minutes in warm water.
3. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger, stirring for 10 seconds. Add beef and stir-fry for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
4. Drain... - 34.2936
Chipped Beef Chow Mein
Cook dried beef in butter till slightly crisp.
Stir in soups; simmer 5 minutes.
Add asparagus, heat through.
Serve over crisp chow-mein noodles. - 33.7259
Holiday Noodle Cup
Combine all ingredients; heat; stir often.
Garnish with wreath of chopped parsley or red bell cut from pimiento. - 20.9898
Christmas Noodle Cup
In saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Heat; stir often.
Garnish with wreath of chopped parsley or red bell cut from pimiento. - 23.1674
Beef And Corn Tagliarini
Brown onion in fat; add beef and brown.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
Mix well and pour into greased casserole.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. - 36.4179
Brown hamburger; mix in remaining ingredients except bread crumbs.
Place in large casserole.
Cover with bread cubes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes - 34.0674
Tomato Noodle Casserole
Ole is a wonderful and different meat dish. As my children love this I make it at least once in a week for dinner. Try the Ole for yourself! - 36.0535
Pho (pho Bo)
This week we're back and we're teaching you how to make a classic Vietnamese dish-pho! To be more exact, pho bo aka pho with beef! - 117.968
Mie Bakso, is a hearty meal in itself, originating in Indonesia, this dish translated into english means noodles and meatballs. Meatballs, and its not just one or two in a bowl, but plenty. Just as the people in south east asia are loving, so is this dish... - 49.1339
Saute pepper and onion; add ground beef and brown.
Cook noodles until tender; drain and add meat, onion and pepper.
Add corn, soup, mushrooms and olives, mixing well; place in casserole dish.
Put cheese and almonds on top.
Bake in 325-degree oven until... - 36.47
Wassetta is a sumptuous meal in itself. I often make this for the weekend luncheons and its so tasty you might actually forget to have the other dishes. Try this brilliant recipe for Wassetta Rice. - 44.7945
Add onion; cook until tender but not brown.
Add next 8 eight ingredients; mix well.
Stir in noodles.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes or until heated through.
Snip parsley over... - 39.857
No Noodle Lasagna
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Cook meat in large frying pan until brown; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato soup, garlic salt, basil leaves and oregano leaves.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until mixture is consistency of spaghetti sauce,... - 43.0987
Noodle Hamburger Dish
1) In slow cooker, add all ingredients except cheese. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on High for 3-4 hours.
3) Serve with cheese sprinkled on top. - 39.639
Quick Vietnamese Pho
Quick Vietnamese Pho is a slow cooked soup with noodle dish, utterly delicious with the spices going in. Definitely a must make when there is less time for cooking. Chef Michelle shows us a quick way of making this dish for us to enjoy a healthy meal. It’s... - 123.405
This is serious comfort food from a Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom who shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy! Remember once Isaan and Laos were one country! - 24.4984
Ramen Egg Drop Soup #2
Here's another simple ramen egg drop soup recipe! I've added some fresh homegrown summer vegetables and a bit of chopped beef for flavor. Enjoy! - 116.712
Combine beef and onion in a casserole.
Microwave, covered, 3 minutes on high.
Stir and Microwave 3 more minutes on high.
Mix in mushroom soup, Chinese vegetables, mushrooms, carrots, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Pour... - 29.6517
1. In small bowl, refrigerate combining steak slices, oyster sauce and vinegar for 1 hour.
2. Then reserving marinate if any, drain the mixture.
3. Raise the microwave browning skillet to High heat for about 8 minutes or as per... - 47.5482
Sweet And Sour Meatballs Grape Jelly
1. In a mixing bowl, add the bread cubes and pour the milk over them. Let soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the beef, egg, onion and seasonings to the bread cubes.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen... - 44.9365
Korean Food: Spicy Cold Buckwheat Noodles (비빔 냉면)
This pretty noodle dish looks like summer on a plate! Aeri shows us how to make this Korean spicy cold buckwheat noodles (Bibim Naeng myeon) which is topped with pickled radish, pickled cucumber, corned beef, hard-boiled egg, and Asian pear. An easy way to... - 142.159
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 127.106
It's skillet night and that means dinner's ready in minutes. Enjoy this beefy one with noodles and veggies too! - 30.7583
Meat Noodle Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In large bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milk.
Add celery, mushrooms, pimiento, and parsley.
Stir in cooked noodles,... - 39.9444
Two Sided Browned Noodles
1. Slice flank steak across grain into 3/4" x 2" (2 cm x 5 cm) thin slices, marinate for 2 hours.
2. Slit prawns in half from back and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
3. Parboil fresh noodle in ample amount of boiling water for 3 minutes. Rinse under running cold... - 31.1691
A variation in taste is always a welcomed when it comes to cuisine. Try this video and prepare an Asian variation of noodle soup called yaka mein. This is combined with beef and loaded with authentic seasoning to present a quick and supremely delicious... - 104.049
Oriental Hamburger Casserole
Crumble meat into a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole and heat, uncovered, on roast for 6 minutes or until meat is browned.
Stir after half of cooking time.
Add remaining ingredients to meat mixture.
Cover and heat on roast for 25 minutes... - 34.9204
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-fry
A spicy dish, it is quite popular in Korea. Packed with veggies, this beef stir-fry is a treat for all those who adore non-vegetarian foods. Watch the video to learn how simple and tasty this dish is! - 95.9792
Putt's Hot Dish Delicious
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Into a large pot, break noodles into pieces.
3) Cook for 6 minutes. Drain well.
4) In a bowl, combine soups, milk, mayonnaise, onion and green pepper. Keep aside.
5) In a heavy skillet, brown the... - 46.4052
Hong Kong Hash
Hong Kong Hash is a sumptuous meat preparation that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this dish and I so I make it often for weekend luncheons. Try this Hong Kong Hash. You wont regret it. Trust me! - 44.4704
Chicken And Escarole Soup
1. In a four quart saucepan, mix together the chicken with water and broth mix and allow to boil
2. Turn the heat down, cover and allow to simmer for twenty minutes
3. With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken onto a work surface, dice it and set... - 41.5452
Garbanzo Bean Stew
1. In medium saucepan add 1 cup water, tomato sauce, beans and tomatoes. Stir well.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Break oriental noodles into quarters.
4. Add it to the bean mixture. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Take off from heat.
6. Mix contents of beef flavor... - 39.8979
1. In a cup, mix cornstarch with 1/2 cup cold water and soy sauce.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, cook meatballs on High for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in beef broth and soup-can of hot water.
4. Add onion and celery.
5. Cover dish with wax... - 45.4806
Korean Food: Kimchi Dumpling (김치 만두)
Kimchi Dumpling (김치 만두)is one kind of Korean dumplings. Depending on what kind of ingredients you use for the main ingredients such as beef, garlic chives, kimchi, you can make various kinds of Korean dumplings. If you are a vegetarian, use tofu... - 13.7209
Japanese Meat Hot Pot
Arrange the beef slices on a plate.
Cut the cabbage into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) squares.
Cut out the hard part of the stalk and slice into threads.
Arrange the cabbage and all other ingredients on a platter.
To prepare the accompaniments, put the sesame sauce into 4... - 40.2925
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 124.062
Traditional Bun Bo Hue
Traditional bun bo hue is a piece of little paradise for meat lovers, specially those who love offals and strong meaty flavors. This a hearty and mighty soup full of nutrition from various offals and fragrant vegetables and must taste wonderful. Watch this... - 118.684
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.594
The preparation of this dish takes some time, but it is not complicated.
Prepare all the vegetables and noodles.
Arrange all in attractive patterns on large food platters.
Have the soy, sake, stock, and sugar in small containers near your cooker or electric... - 38.1614
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 38.8641