Asian Beef Noodles
- » Asian Beef Noodles Bowl
Asian Beef Noodles Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian beef noodles bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian beef noodles bowl recipes.
Asian Noodle Steak Salad
Remove all visible fat from the beef.
Cut the beef into very thin slices.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the beef for 3-5 minutes, or according to your preference.
In a large serving bowl, combine the beef, red pepper, bean... - 37.8267
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 46.981
Minced Beef Cubes With Noodles
1)Heat a large skillet, melt the butter.
2)Put in the garlic and sauté.
3)In a bowl, sprinkle the flour over the meat cubes.
4)Add in the floured meat cubes into the skillet. Sauté and cook over low heat till browned.
5)Put in the onion and... - 47.3163
Korean Pan-fried Beef And Broccoli Noodles
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 133.437
Korean-style Stir Fried Beef Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 122.234
Beef And Vegetables With Noodles
Noodles turn out well when tossed in good seasonings along with well cooked meat and vegetables. Check out the recipe to make colorful and flavorful Beef and Vegetables with Noodles. Simple way to enjoy a great treat! - 119.656
Beef With Noodles
1) Slice beef into thin pieces about 2 inches long, across the grain.
2) Allow the cooked noodles to dry for about 3 hours by spreading evenly over a clean towel placed on wire cooling racks.
3) Take a small bowl and mix water, 2... - 45.2863
Vietnamese Beef And Noodles
Place beef in large bowl with half of the combined sauces and garlic; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with fork, drain.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef, in... - 38.9808
Beef Noodle Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cook the meat, bones, onions, garlic, water, salt and pepper together over medium heat for 2 hours.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Cut the meat in 1/2 inch pieces.
4) Stir in the anchovy paste and vinegar in the... - 47.1082
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 33.2572
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 34.6846
Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch strips.
Combine water, cornstarch, and bouillon granules in a medium bowl; stir until smooth, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with... - 42.292
Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup - Part 8 - Soup
Now that all the ingredients are ready, it is now time for Part 8 of the series - assembling, mixing and making them into a meal. Watch carefully as the chef demonstrates the right way to do this. Now that you know how to cook the perfect Pho Bo, go ahead and... - 101.259
Beef Round Over Noodles
Pour this Beef Round Over Noodles and enjoy the heavenly fare for lunch! You'll simply love the Beef Round Over Noodles is juicy beef and noodle treat that you can hardly affrod to miss out on! Try it out and let me know how you liked it! - 41.8998
Beef Round And Mushrooms Over Noodles
Beef has always been my favorite and this Beef rounds is so amzing a side course to go for! When servedover noodles this Beef round is so excitingly delicious; you cannot resist, but try this amazing this! - 39.2218
Ho Fan Noodles With Stir Fried Veggies And Beef
Chinese ho fan noodles make an interesting dish and specially when prepared with beef and stir fried colorful vegetables. If you want to learn how to make them, watch the video. These noodles make a delightful food which can be customised as per the personal... - 128.038
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 0
Mongolian Beef is a wonderful and filling dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous beef dish with the succulent vegetables and meat pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Mongolian Beef recipe at home... - 47.6611
Savory Beef Noodles
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a large saucepan, add 4 cups of salted water and allow to boil rapidly.
3. Mix in noodles.
4. Without covering, boil for 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
5. Using a knife blade fitted to a bowl, mince... - 46.338
Beef And Tomato On Noodles
Blend the baking soda with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of oil and the garlic, sugar, salt, soya sauce and sherry.
Slice the steak thin; place in a large mixing bowl.
Pour marinade over beef and set aside for 20 minutes.
In a large wok or skillet, heat the remaining... - 45.3845
Beef Round Over Noodles
Heat shortening in large skillet with 1 teaspoon soy sauce, sugar, and 1 teaspoon sherry.
Saute onions in this.
Mix cornstarch, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sherry in a bowl.
Dredge meat in this mixture, coating every piece.
Put dredged meat in onion... - 39.2626
Beef With Noodles
Place a clean towel over wire cooling racks.
Spread cooked noodles evenly over towel.
Let dry about 3 hours.
Combine water, 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, the salt and bouillon granules in small bowl.
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2-inches... - 42.779
Corned Beef And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender; rinse in cold water and drain.
In large bowl, toss with oil.
Mix remaining ingredients with noodles.
Pour into greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hours (on high setting... - 32.7449
Dried Beef 'n Noodles
Snip dried beef into small pieces; set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender.
In large bowl, toss with oil; set aside.
In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Blend in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in evaporated... - 37.7306
Skillet Beef Stew With Noodles
Heat oil in a large skillet; add onions and cook until tender, stirring occasionally; remove onions with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
Add the meat to skillet and brown evenly over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Mix garlic with the salt; add to skillet... - 34.0649
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup has a fine taste. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup gets its taste from beef mixed with cornstarch and chicken broth. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup is adored by red meat lovers. - 45.2464
Pan Fried Noodles With Beans And Beef
1. Freeze the beef for 30 minutes till it is hard enough to slice
2. Set the meat against the grain and slice into thin slices
3. In a large bowl, prepare the marinade by whisking together the water, soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon of the... - 42.8694
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 32.1031
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 74.6532
Beef And Flat Noodle Soup
1. Heat a large dry frying pan until very hot and sear the chuck steak on all sides until brown and charred.
2. Put the beef into a large saucepan with the stock or water, star anise, cinnamon, black peppercorns, 1 sliced onion or 2 shallots, the garlic and... - 39.4704
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 36.9358
Beef Noodle Soup With Porcini Mushrooms
In Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook the beef or pork, onion, and garlic, half at a time, in drippings till meat is browned.
Return all meat and onion to Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add... - 41.4857
Beef Noodle Soup
1. Break the mushrooms into small pieces, place in a bowl and pour over the boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Shred the spring onions and carrots into 5cm/2 in-long fine strips. Trim any fat off the rump steak and slice into thin strips.
3.... - 36.5757
Beef Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, green pepper, sour cream and cheeses.
3. In a 4-quart casserole, combine oil with onion and garlic.
4. Cook on High for 3 minutes.
5. Add beef; stir.
6. Cook on High... - 45.7017
Beef And Broccoli With Baked Noodle Cake
Bring large pot of water to boil.
Add noodles and cook until tender.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Place noodles in lightly oiled 9-inch/23 cm cake pan or pie pan.
Meanwhile, cut flank steak on diagonal, against grain, into thin slices (for easier... - 40.1446
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 111.001
Thai Inspired Beef Salad With Rice Noodle
This recipe makes a wonderful lunch for you and your family. The ingredients used in this recipe are so fresh that they gives you an amazing flavor. Check this recipe video. - 116.669