- » Asian Beef
Asian Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian beef recipes.
Cumin Beef With Celery
Today's recipe is a stir-fry that takes minutes to make and is unique because it uses celery leaves. Often celery leaves are thrown away but they actually have a much stronger flavor than the celery stalk. The beef pairs very well with the cumin seeds and the... - 129.048
Beef With Broccoli
When you want a recipe that balances your diet with meat and vegetables, you should be making this Asian Beef with Broccoli. In the video, chef is making it very easily by mixing the seasonings and adding to the browned beef. And cooking broccoli by all means... - 119.433
Asian Lettuce Beef Wraps Paired With Mcmanis Cabernet Sauvignon
1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5)... - 118.508
Asian Marinated New York Strip With Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
1. For the marinade: In a ziplock bag, add the new york strip along with the garlic, scallions, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce and sherry. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes to marinate.
2. For the black bean sauce: In a pot... - 117.741
Beef with Broccoli is a great meal to cook for lunch or dinner. This is a combination of simple ingredients: beef meat, broccoli and sauce. The steps in cooking this is very simple and easy to follow. This recipe is delightful to eat with rice. - 116.639
Stir Fried Spicy Beef
OOOOh yesss! The texture of the beef is soft but not tough; chewy but not rubbery. It's a dish very popular all over China. Judging from my personal experience...WOW!!!!!! - 116.086
This is delicious and just about the easiest dish I can offer you. Just remember to slice the beef realy thin!...Enjoy!!! - 112.933
Beef And Vegetable Rolls (소고기 야채말이)
1. In a pie dish, place the beef slices and pour the bulgogi sauce over the slices. Make sure the pieces are covered completely in the bulgogi sauce, then wrap the pie dish with a cling wrap and place it in the refrigerator and let it marinate... - 111.946
Healthy Beef Shitake And Snow Pea Stir-fry
If you love Asian infusion dishes you will love this simple healthy stir-fry recipe. Calling for lean beef and nothing that spikes blood-sugar levels, this is the kind of dish that those who are trying to lose body fat should have! Chef Binks ensures that... - 100.994
Sorry for the long wait, but we’re back with a new video! This week, AKwan’s master chef visits his kitchen and shows him (and you) how to make delicious tomato beef. Watch to see who the master chef is and what happens! - 99.9005
Chang Approved Stir Fry
1. Peel the carrots and slice, roughly chop the baby bok choy and green beans, slice the mushrooms and keep everything aside.
2. In a wok slow cook the beef ribs on all sides on slow heat for 30 minutes.
3. In another pot or wok boil the... - 99.8174
Chinese Take-away Style Beef Stir Fry
A super easy, quick and inexpensive one-skillet meal that is perfect for college kids. No white take-away containers but literally a third the price! 5 minutes and a couple of bucks and you got a healthy and delicious classic pepper steak stir-fry on the... - 98.2021
Kare Kare Part 2 – Sautéing
This is part 2 of the kare kare recipe video series. The chef here provides step by step instructions to sauté eggplant for the final dish and also talks about some quick pointers to remember while making the stew. Seems to be a nice recipe watch part 3 to... - 82.0322
Kare Kare Part 1 –introduction
Take a look at this video series to learn kare kare which is essentially a Filipino version of beef stew combined with some excellent flavors and thickened in peanut sauce. The chef has divided the entire preparation in 3 parts – In this part he gives some... - 80.3884
Kare Kare Part 3 – Finishing
This is 3rd and final part of kare kare recipe video series. In this video the chef showcases instructions to combine the sautéed eggplant into ready made kare kare mix. The stew looks amazing, but clear step by step directives in one video could have had a... - 77.6023
S1e3 : How To Make Beef And Broccoli
Are you one of those who loves to mix their meat with their veggies? If yes, then you are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the delicious Beef And Broccoli. A great combination of meet and veggies sautéed together and served as a main dish. - 74.2826
Asian Style Beef Steak With Vegetables
Looking for a yummy recipe that is sure to knock everyone's socks off? Then watch this video and learn to cook the perfect Asian style beef steak. This dish promises to taste really great and is served with a yummy, healthy vegetables. The dish is easy to... - 62.6899
Stir Fry Beef And Snow Peas
Stir fry beef and snow peas is prepared with sirloin beef strips. Marinated with soy sauce and cooked with corn, mushrooms and snow pea pods, the stir fry beef is flavored with ginger root and rice wine. Wok cooked, the beef stir fru with snow peas is great... - 48.773
Chinese Beef With Snow Peas
Beef With Snow Peas is a tasty pork meat that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful dish. Serve the Beef With Snow Peas at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 45.5319
Grilled Asian Beef
1.Slice away excess visible fat from the steaks.
2. Take a flat glass pan and place the steaks in it.
3. In a small bowl, mix together, garlic, vinegar, sigar, oil, and ginger.
4.Mariante the steaks in the vinegar mixture for about 1 hour.
5. Spray... - 43.5251
An Asian Style Beef Dish
1) In a food processor, place together, beef, onion, Boemboe rudjak, soy sauce, ginger powder and fresh and seasoning.
2) Process to mix all the ingredients well together and mince well.
3) In a large non-stick pan, cook the minced mixture until beef... - 43.2435
Asian Beef Wraps
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Keep warm.
3 As per the package directions, heat the tortillas.
4 Keep warm.
5 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
6 Add beef and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until... - 41.7878
Beef With Cauliflower And Snow Peas
This Beef With Cauliflower and Snow Peas taste incredible ! Try out this sauteed beef and vegetab les dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef With Cauliflower and Snow Peas are welcome ! - 41.5732
Stir Fry Beef
1. Take a large frying pan or a wok and place it on the stove. Heat some oil until hot.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Blend well.
3. Add sirloin and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Mix in green onions and water chestnuts. Blend properly.
5. Take... - 41.2784
Stir Fry Beef
Slice meat into thin strips and place in a shallow dish.
Stir together wine, soy, garlic, and ginger; pour over meat and let stand for about 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat; add meat and marinade and stir-fry for 2 to 3... - 41.0667
Stir Fry Broccoli And Beef
Marinate meat in a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger root, 1 tablespoon of the Vermouth, and the cornstarch.
Add half the oil and the salt to a very hot wok or frying pan, and stir fry broccoli and onion, stirring constantly, until broccoli turns... - 39.4116
Beef With Snow Peas
1. Start by cutting the beef into 2 1/2 x 1 x 1/8-inch strips, also cut the onion lengthwise into quarters
3.In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and soy sauce and stir into the beef strips, cut the strips crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
4.... - 39.0327
Beef With Snow Peas
Combine steak, sherry, soy sauce and cornstarch in large bowl; toss to mix well.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet.
Add steak mixture.
Saute until steak is cooked through, stirring constantly.
Add garlic and snow peas.
Saute for several minutes.
Add beef... - 38.8615
Sticky Green Stir Fry With Beef
1. In a large wok, heat oil and sizzle the beef strips for a couple of minutes till browned; remove and set aside
2. Toss the broccoli and garlic into the work with a sprinkling of water and fry on high flame for almost five minutes until just soft
3.... - 38.7728
Beef Sauteed With Snow Peas
This Beef Sauted with Snow Peas is a mindblowing partner for rice ! Just try out this extremely delicious sauteed beef and snow peas dish for your meal today and tell me if you like it !Your suggestions for this Beef Sauteed With Snow peas are welcome ! - 38.3261
Beef With Snow Peas
Cut the beef into 2 1/2x1x1/8 inch strips.
Combine the cornstarch and soy sauce and stir into the beef strips.
Cut the onion lengthwise into quarters; then cut the strips crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Crush and peel the garlic.
Asparagus... - 37.9935
Beef With Snow Peas
Using a high flame, heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, salt, and ginger.
Add snow peas, stir, and add stock.
Cover for 15 seconds.
Uncover, stir, remove, and set aside.
Reheat pan and add remaining tablespoon of oil.
When pan is red hot, add beef and press... - 37.3037
Beef And Snow Peas Crepes
Marinate steak in a mixture of soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and onions for 30 minutes.
Brown the meat quickly in 2 tablespoons of hot vegetable oil over high heat.
Remove from pan.
Add rest of vegetable oil.
When hot, stir in snow peas... - 35.6223
Seafood Flavored Beef And Snow Peas
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and stir for 15 seconds. Add beef and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes until light brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Add onion to wok and stir over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add... - 33.2603
Grilled Asian Beef
Remove any visible fat from the steaks and place in a flat glass pan.
Combine the soy sauce, garlic, oil, vinegar, sugar and ginger in a small bowl and mix well.
Pour over the steaks and mari nate for at least 1 hour.
Spray the grill with the cooking spray... - 31.0873
Beef With Snow Peas
1 Top and tail snow peas and wipe with a damp cloth if necessary. Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil in a wok, add snow peas and stir-fry 1 minute. Add oyster sauce and toss to coat. Remove and keep warm.
2 Trim meat and cut into four pieces. Heat remaining oil, add... - 27.013
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 0
Basil Beef is a delicious Asian ground beef dish. - 0
Nihari Or Meat Stew
Nihari is a very traditional and delicious meat stew with its origins from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It's made by cooking special Nihari meat which is mostly beef shank with spices, onions and tomatoes on a low flame for a long time. The results are a... - 0
Asian Beef Recipes By Category